User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 24 Apr 2005, 21:23   #51
demiGOD
the Sacred Pervert

demiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nice
Re: Isnt there a war on?

Once upon a time, it was this:
Quote:
******** (xx:xx:xx) so.... Sat, 9 Apr 06:51
You try and roid a new player, fail and when the new player roids you, you have them waved into the floor. Well done on making the game accessible for everyone. I will spend the rest of the round now making sure yours is as unpleasant as possible.

So demigod, I know who you are and I know when you're offline. I will be a constant thorn in your side for the rest of the round to show the appreciation of your ego and the fact that you don't like being roided by a "newbie".

Best regards,

A planetarion player for the first and last time thanks to you.
Then I read a thread about it?

Hmmm...

Veneratio | Insomnia | F-Crew | Subh
demiGOD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Apr 2005, 21:40   #52
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by demiGOD
Once upon a time, it was this:

Then I read a thread about it?

Hmmm...
They have nothing to do with each other since Djeteh is hardly a new player. Though that in-game mail implies that you, on the other hand were a 'bit' of a wanker.
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Apr 2005, 21:57   #53
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

a bit?
Unread 25 Apr 2005, 08:47   #54
demiGOD
the Sacred Pervert

demiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by _ryzekiel_
They have nothing to do with each other since Djeteh is hardly a new player. Though that in-game mail implies that you, on the other hand were a 'bit' of a wanker.
Yeah well... just a 'bit' I guess =/

Veneratio | Insomnia | F-Crew | Subh
demiGOD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Apr 2005, 09:43   #55
Intruder
Jolt took my jap girl :(

Intruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant future

Well, my oppinion about what happened was:

"Hmmm. i have my fleets here and i want to get some roids, not too much so i get incs, but enough to make worth my fleet's travel"

"Well, my experienced friends tried to explain me to not keep attacking only small targets but, wtf, this game is about
roids, right? I like the easy ones"

"Hmm that one seems nice, small, bad gal, actually they have some big planets but i dont think they will defend so small planet right? and thats the point"

"Well, just in case, ill ask my pal in ally who thinks like me and knows to get easy roids on small planets is better, to join me on another wave to scare away the defense, heh"

note: our hero dont have jpg scans to see that some in the universe think just like him and sent their attacks at the same planets on coinciding ETAs

(this is a fictional history, doesnt reflects my oppinion or of my alliance)

|| Absolute || eXilition || FAnG || Insomnia || Seraphim || Silver || Vengeance ||

Channels:

#brasil #Counter-Strike #ChillSpot #cro #dawnofthedead #dragonslair #elurstaheht #Exilition #fang #fnp #g33k #HoneyBunny #insomnia #kon #Mirage #nebula #OuZo #planetarion #pta #rpg #Silver #the_witches #vgn

Intruder is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Apr 2005, 10:07   #56
NitinA
Laziness pays off NOW!

NitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJet
.... if i didnt have proof do you think i would post that on here?
I know what these forums are like, im not stupid enough to make accusations without proof...
I guess you were wrong, unless Veneratio is involved in a war I don't know about.

-NitinA
[Silver] High Council - Military
[WolfPack] High Council - Military
[Ascendancy] Member
[eXilition] High Council - Defence
7-Round Official Planetarion #Support Team Member
Retired Since Round 21
NitinA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Apr 2005, 15:28   #57
DJet
Wearer of The Hat

DJet is a jewel in the roughDJet is a jewel in the roughDJet is a jewel in the rough

I had co-ords confirmed to me as being NoS/Angels... more intregue to the mix...
Unread 27 Apr 2005, 21:48   #58
NitinA
Laziness pays off NOW!

NitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant future

Confirmed as being two alliances? NoS and Angels? That's some pretty flawed intel, if you thought Veneratio was NoS spying on Angels or vice versa. In any case, I'm glad you found out the truth

-Nitin
[Silver] High Council - Military
[WolfPack] High Council - Military
[Ascendancy] Member
[eXilition] High Council - Defence
7-Round Official Planetarion #Support Team Member
Retired Since Round 21
NitinA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Apr 2005, 08:52   #59
hook
I'm who you want me to be

hook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of light

Some of you actually still play for roids?
Unread 30 Apr 2005, 12:38   #60
DJet
Wearer of The Hat

DJet is a jewel in the roughDJet is a jewel in the roughDJet is a jewel in the rough

Im a defensive player, roids mean i can build more ships to defend with instead of lossing them all the time
Unread 30 Apr 2005, 12:51   #61
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJet
Im a defensive player
Being defensive ain't gonna let you win the round when the game is like it is
Unread 1 May 2005, 13:20   #62
DJet
Wearer of The Hat

Does it not occur to people that some play this game for fun and don't really care that much about rank?
Unread 1 May 2005, 19:28   #63
E-Choke
Pipo P
Mumu Champion

E-Choke is an unknown quantity at this point

No
Unread 2 May 2005, 07:03   #64
Gumbie
SiN HC

Gumbie is a jewel in the roughGumbie is a jewel in the roughGumbie is a jewel in the roughGumbie is a jewel in the rough

Caring about rank is independant of having fun. Unless of course you think Sid or KJ sit awake at night dreading playing PA the next day.

<toot> of course at a cow
<toot> what do you think
<Tearz> I mean... like theres anythign else to do with a bazooka
Gumbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 May 2005, 21:21   #65
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

dont care about rank, then why care about roids
Unread 3 May 2005, 02:33   #66
Melesse
The Nephilim

Melesse is an unknown quantity at this point

Agreed.

Even in my alliance, there are people who seem to love utterly crushing small planets and gals. I spend inordinate amounts of time trying to convince them it's better not to scare them away from the game so we'll have more targets for later lol.

I dunno, I just don't get the mindset I guess. I prefer to get in, get the roids with a minimum of losses on both sides. Everyone else seems to be happy to waste ships and time to get roids that are way too expensive. One guy in my gal was whining cause he lost his whole fleet defending overwhelming incoming and criticized everyone else for not losing their ships with him.

Strange, strange people.

Melesse
Unread 3 May 2005, 09:45   #67
Squishy
Lost

Squishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond repute

Personally i like to utterly destroy the people i attack and nick 25% roids. And as much of their fleet as i can carry home

Sadly they usually run away or get lots of defence so this rairly happens
Unread 3 May 2005, 09:48   #68
Alki
Drink is Good

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gumbie
Caring about rank is independant of having fun. Unless of course you think Sid or KJ sit awake at night dreading playing PA the next day.
thatll be the day i see kj online at night
Unread 3 May 2005, 22:06   #69
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alki
define "at night"

Technically it's after 0:00 so ...

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 May 2005, 22:10   #70
virogenesis
Proud ex EnTitY bc

virogenesis is infamous around these partsvirogenesis is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kjeldoran
define "at night"

Technically it's after 0:00 so ...
I personaly thought after midnight it becomes morning
I'd personaly call 7 (what ever time it gets dark in the evening) til 12.. night time
10:04| »» <Vir> |10:02| »» <Zhil> Kj doesnt need taunting <---- true he only needs a mirror
|10:04| »» <Vir> |10:05| »» <Zhil> lol
|10:05| »» <Zhil> I just got the image |10:05| »» <Zhil> of KJ
|10:05| »» <Zhil> being a budgie |10:05| »» <Vir> lmao
|10:05| »» <Zhil> and going "Pretty FAnG boy!" |10:05| »» <Zhil> talking into the mirror |10:05| »» <Zhil> little bell "ding ding ding"
Former: TRG, SL, AIM, ND, G-ii, EtY, ICD [1up], ReUnioN
virogenesis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 May 2005, 23:01   #71
Colt
Mercenary

Colt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alki
that'll be the day i see Kjeldoran online for more than 20minutes at anytime, never mind night...
Ultores
Colt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 May 2005, 20:47   #72
The_Mad_Keg
Fat *******

The_Mad_Keg is a splendid one to beholdThe_Mad_Keg is a splendid one to beholdThe_Mad_Keg is a splendid one to beholdThe_Mad_Keg is a splendid one to beholdThe_Mad_Keg is a splendid one to beholdThe_Mad_Keg is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neferti
Yet another person misses the point... Easy roids are pointless, unless they're also from someone bigger than you!
I cant explain the waves thing, but as for single attacks for easy roids they arnt pointless. for instance you could be attacking a bigger guy than u and getting good xp, but would like a few more roids. simply send a small fleet off to some smaller planet and get those extra roids. u manage to utilise a small otherwise not much use group of ships, u get more roids, and u get the xp of the bigger guy. lovely
<Rocko> so reincarnation is like getting ABSOLUTLEY wankered when u die

[F-Crew] - You known when youve been [FC]ucked
The_Mad_Keg is offline   Reply With Quote