User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Recruitment

Closed Thread
Unread 22 Nov 2004, 17:38   #1
Skippy10

Skippy10 is an unknown quantity at this point
Rock Recruitment

ROCK recruitment is open.

The ROCK members are people that have fun amongst each other but when it comes to playing PLANETARION they take the game seriously and partake actively in defence and attacks.

ROCK works with a point system to stimulate the competition amongst her members.

Requirements to get into ROCK :

1) 3 hours of IRC activity daily ( 7 days a week )
2) Gain 30 defence points a week at least. ( 5 def points for 1 def fleet during the day 10 def points at night )
3) Partake in night attacks
4) Must have a paid account
5) Log into her webby and read the forums daily
6) Be able to do at least 4 attacks a week.
7) When on IRC be in the private channel at all times
8) Honesty and Fairness are a must
9) Be able to accept crticism if needed.

When you are accepted after the interview , you will start of in a junior wing after which you will be promoted to member depending on how you are in the junior wing.

If you think you can meet these requirements then apply in #rock on netgamers, do not apply ingame.

Greetz,
( ROCK HC internal affairs )

Last edited by Skippy10; 31 Dec 2004 at 18:42.
Unread 22 Nov 2004, 17:57   #2
Possum

Possum is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Rock Recruitment

I was just curious, does each defence done count for 1 defence point, because 25 defence points a week sound like kinda a lot.
Unread 22 Nov 2004, 18:10   #3
Skippy10

No m8 , you get 5 def points for 1 def fleet send.
Unread 2 Dec 2004, 22:31   #4
Gerbie
pe0n

Gerbie is an unknown quantity at this point

I altered my siggy...
:gollum:
round 7 noob: rank 6.198 25:20:25 - VoC member
round 8 noob: rank 4.112 7:2:3 - TFD member
round 9 rank 941 23:1:9 - TFD HC
round 9.5 rank 860 22:7:3 - TFD HC
round 10: rank unknown (was #1 for a while) 5:2:5 - Vengeance pe0n
round 10.5: rank 683 19:10:2 - VGN member
round 11: rank 138 8:8:4 - VsN member
round 12: rank 515 - VGN 'special attack officer' -> jumped ship to Rock
round 13: rank 85: NoS
Unread 9 Dec 2004, 22:13   #5
Tyroka
Hat

Tyroka is an unknown quantity at this point

Welcome gerbie!

u won't regret joining this great alliance
Unread 9 Dec 2004, 23:52   #6
higginz
||Dude||

higginz will become famous soon enoughhigginz will become famous soon enough

gl tho i think 5 defence fleets a week is a little harsh, what if they are being hit themselves for a few days, like when some alliances wave attacks against one gal, they cant defend 5times a week under them circumstances...
Unread 10 Dec 2004, 00:30   #7
Amnesia
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ

Amnesia is an unknown quantity at this point

Sure they can higginz.. a bit of thinking and deffing with non-needed ships is very well possible even with constant inc for example. But that's not what this thread is about

I've gotten to know Rock as a bunch of great guys during our little war.. so best of luck Rock!
Unread 10 Dec 2004, 01:53   #8
Alessio
deserves a medal

Alessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet society

I love u guys
Unread 10 Dec 2004, 14:24   #9
Skippy10

ROCK recruitment is open.

The ROCK members are people that have fun amongst each other but when it comes to playing PLANETARION they take the game seriously and partake actively in defence and attacks.

ROCK works with a point system to stimulate the competition amongst her members.

Requirements to get into ROCK :

1) 3 hours of IRC activity daily , spread over 7 days
2) Gain 30 defence points a week at least. ( 5 def points for daytime def , 10 def points for night def )
3) Partake in night attacks
4) Must have a paid account
5) Log into her webby and read the forums daily
6) Be able to do at least 4 attacks a week.
7) When on IRC be in the private channel at all times
8) Honesty and Fairness are a must
9) Be able to accept crticism if needed.

When you are accepted after the interview , you will start of in a junior wing after which you will be promoted to member depending on how you are in the junior wing.

If you think you can meet these requirements then apply in #rock on netgamers, do not apply ingame.

BTW , ROCK likes her fun so in their spare time the ROCK members have fun amongst each other.

Greetz,
( ROCK HC internal affairs )

NB. The requirements have been slightly altered.

Last edited by Skippy10; 10 Dec 2004 at 19:32.
Unread 17 Dec 2004, 10:59   #10
Legator
Pr0nstar

Legator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by higginz
gl tho i think 5 defence fleets a week is a little harsh, what if they are being hit themselves for a few days, like when some alliances wave attacks against one gal, they cant defend 5times a week under them circumstances...

imo 7 deffleets should be the very minimum.
Honoured to have been [1up] Member

VfL Bochum >*
Unread 17 Dec 2004, 13:01   #11
Envious
Ambiguous Anachronism

Envious has a spectacular aura aboutEnvious has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legator
imo 7 deffleets should be the very minimum.
and who are you to tell other alliances what to do?

i'm just wondering why not just give 1 point per def and make the requirement 6 points? or are there any other actions you could get less def points for? can't think of any.
Unread 17 Dec 2004, 14:24   #12
Gate
;D!

Gate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Having a min-deffing level is a great idea IMO.... keeps the useful people in your alliance

5 deffleets a week shouldn't be too hard, my average is about 14 fleets/week
Unread 17 Dec 2004, 14:34   #13
DukePaul
Retired VGN

DukePaul is just really niceDukePaul is just really niceDukePaul is just really niceDukePaul is just really nice

Heh, early/mid round my average was on 25 or so. Fallen a bit off, as huge parts of my fleet has been blasted to bits and I have had exams etc.

Envious: Leg was just voicing his oppinion...
As for the points you ask for, maybe they also give points to for example scanners, or people who participate in attacks. This way they get an average feeling oh what members are active (and in what area they are active).
Unread 17 Dec 2004, 14:51   #14
Envious
Ambiguous Anachronism

Envious has a spectacular aura aboutEnvious has a spectacular aura about

just counted... my fleet history says ~180 launched def fleets, 150 of them not ingal. we are close to 10 weeks of playing, so 15 per week is about what i get.

Quad: you may be right. here we do attack and def points separately, maybe other alliances handle it in different ways.
Unread 17 Dec 2004, 15:22   #15
Legator
Pr0nstar

Legator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Envious
and who are you to tell other alliances what to do?

i'm just wondering why not just give 1 point per def and make the requirement 6 points? or are there any other actions you could get less def points for? can't think of any.
i didnt tell anyone what to do, i was just replying to some guy who said that 5 deffleets is a bit harsh.
Honoured to have been [1up] Member

VfL Bochum >*
Unread 19 Dec 2004, 13:03   #16
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by higginz
the thing is if u know wats hitting u the ships u have that dont target the attacking fleet can be used elsewhere so even when under attack u can cross def either in gal or send them to someone else in your alliance

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it."
-Rommel
Unread 20 Dec 2004, 16:19   #17
Skippy10

For those of you contemplating on joining ROCK and playing round 13 , but do not have the ability to pay for an account , don't worry , there will be a contact person in ROCK who will get the credits for you.
Unread 24 Dec 2004, 18:23   #18
Assassin
PA Ancient

Assassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant future

Well boys and girls finally this time is coming to an end.. Assassin wont die mind you as he is part of the Support team so after round 13 i will retire from playing PA and join the Support team full time, ofc i am part of it but still for one last round my heart belongs to going through one last round after 14 rounds of playing to give it one last go of sleepless nites. So round 13 is my last round.. all the allies ive bin in, all the freinds ive made will come to an end you all have my word i will finally retire from playing next round. So i am going to remain and fight hard in ROCK and aim for a top spot, my best position in all the rounds ive played has bin top 20 so im hoping to get top 10. So to all of the gals ive bin part of thank you, i wont bother posting a post at the end of round 13 saying goodbye, but this is a little offer for all the freinds ive made over time in PA if you want to come and join ROCK and fight along side me one last time then it wud be a pleasure. Recruitment for ROCK is open and come stop by in #rock on NG. Ill hope to see you all fighting hard next round, so to all my freinds over PA time, ill see you standing beside me, or on the battle field Cya all next round guys.

Ever been attacked by a p3nguin? You get left a bit black and white!

p3nguin Founder
Unread 25 Dec 2004, 00:18   #19
Intruder
Jolt took my jap girl :(

Intruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant future

nice to hear, good luck as supporter assassin

|| Absolute || eXilition || FAnG || Insomnia || Seraphim || Silver || Vengeance ||

Channels:

#brasil #Counter-Strike #ChillSpot #cro #dawnofthedead #dragonslair #elurstaheht #Exilition #fang #fnp #g33k #HoneyBunny #insomnia #kon #Mirage #nebula #OuZo #planetarion #pta #rpg #Silver #the_witches #vgn

Unread 27 Dec 2004, 08:29   #20
Gerbie
pe0n

I'll play a bit more serious too this round. It's time I got a top10(0) spot.
Unread 27 Dec 2004, 10:50   #21
DJet
Wearer of The Hat

DJet is a jewel in the roughDJet is a jewel in the roughDJet is a jewel in the rough

All those old ROCKers who have moved on to new alliances now is the time to return!
Many of us old ROCKers who have been ROCK since the day we formed have returned over the last few rounds and the place once more feels like home again, so if your looking for a friendly fun alliance who don't care *that* much if we do well ingame but play for the community then give us a buzz in #rock!
Unread 28 Dec 2004, 16:51   #22
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJet
All those old ROCKers who have moved on to new alliances now is the time to return!
Many of us old ROCKers who have been ROCK since the day we formed have returned over the last few rounds and the place once more feels like home again, so if your looking for a friendly fun alliance who don't care *that* much if we do well ingame but play for the community then give us a buzz in #rock!

any room for an old man to come home ?

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it."
-Rommel
Unread 28 Dec 2004, 19:13   #23
Gerbie
pe0n

Quote:
Originally Posted by gzambo
any room for an old man to come home ?
If the old man is you: ofcourse!
Unread 31 Dec 2004, 18:46   #24
Skippy10

Cool Re: Rock Recruitment

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJet

\o/ \o/ Hooray for Djeteh , he's come back

And Gzambo , we will welcome you back m8
Unread 4 Jan 2005, 10:13   #25
Assassin
PA Ancient

Assassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant future

I think its about time to actually make a post here again about ROCK as im sure some of you have heard that a few individuals have left ROCK to create once again TFD.. so i am here to actually make somthing clear that ROCK wont be majorly effected by this as i neva see anyone as a threat and i sure as hell dont see those people leaving rock as a threat either. Now i have offered to step in and help to recruit members for next round and being my last round ill be going full force for once again a top 15 spot where i once ended many rounds ago. Now ROCK isnt going to be disrespected this round like it always is, ppl reffer to there allies as being the longest ever lasting allie but ppl forget how long rock has lived,... allied to great alies such as Xanadu but still no one gives it the respect she deserves.. so next round be prepared for a shock as ROCK gets involved in more wars, a lot more pollitics and i can guarentee that ROCK will have 1 planet at least in the top 15 by the end of the round and hopefully within the top 10. See you all next round especially the people that left us for TFD. Long Live ROCK

Ever been attacked by a p3nguin? You get left a bit black and white!

p3nguin Founder
Unread 4 Jan 2005, 12:44   #26
Shoshuro

Shoshuro is just really niceShoshuro is just really niceShoshuro is just really niceShoshuro is just really niceShoshuro is just really nice

yay Assassin Rock the world /o\
Unread 4 Jan 2005, 12:50   #27
Mek
InSomniac

Mek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Assassin
I think its about time to actually make a post here again about ROCK as im sure some of you have heard that a few individuals have left ROCK to create once again TFD.. so i am here to actually make somthing clear that ROCK wont be majorly effected by this as i neva see anyone as a threat and i sure as hell dont see those people leaving rock as a threat either. Now i have offered to step in and help to recruit members for next round and being my last round ill be going full force for once again a top 15 spot where i once ended many rounds ago. Now ROCK isnt going to be disrespected this round like it always is, ppl reffer to there allies as being the longest ever lasting allie but ppl forget how long rock has lived,... allied to great alies such as Xanadu but still no one gives it the respect she deserves.. so next round be prepared for a shock as ROCK gets involved in more wars, a lot more pollitics and i can guarentee that ROCK will have 1 planet at least in the top 15 by the end of the round and hopefully within the top 10. See you all next round especially the people that left us for TFD. Long Live ROCK
thats the spirit...i look forward to you upholding your word

Runner up in the InSomnia 'Drunkest HC' competition - Currently on the wagon

Elysium | HR | eXilition | OuZo | ND | InSomnia | DLR

db battlegroup founder and spiritual leader

Sexytime HC of Belgians (#s3xytime)

Not so retired anymore....
Unread 10 Jan 2005, 14:04   #28
SleepingBear
ROCK Angel

SleepingBear is an unknown quantity at this point

ROCK rulez

<MrPubes> i thought about starting a new pa career as a female often enough...

R1 - R7 : Played almost all but forgot most of it
R8 - R9 : Social life
R10 : Solo ( SleepingBear of DreamLand )
R11 : ROCK ( Green Mushroom of Mushroomcity )
R12 : ROCK ( The Greatest Fall of All Time )
Unread 11 Jan 2005, 13:45   #29
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Closed on request of ROCK HC. They will have a new recruitment thread on AR soon .