User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Suggestions

Unread 18 Dec 2009, 16:16   #1
M0RPH3US
idle

M0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really nice
Once more and for good

last rounds have been the most boring PA rounds i ever played
and i hear this from several others

why not have r35 be full private gals ?

why not have r35 be 30-40 tag limit for alliances ?

why not have r35 be cluster waring again (attack eta-1, def eta-2) ?

pls PA Team, do something, even if its just one of those suggestions it would make a diffrent game and even if was a big fail, it deffo canīt get any worse as it is now...

yes every suggestion has his downsides and i dont wanna start discussion about them, we had that several times. i just ask to change something, even if its just for one stupid round

PLEASE for the sake of PA

"Itīs not about how hard u hit, its about how hard u can get hit and still keep moving forward! How much u can take and still move forward!"
M0RPH3US is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Dec 2009, 16:32   #2
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

eksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud of
Re: Once more and for good

Maybe if you tried to win it wouldn't be so boring!
eksero is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Dec 2009, 16:34   #3
M0RPH3US
idle

M0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by eksero View Post
Maybe if you tried to win it wouldn't be so boring!
so you disagree with calling the game dull as it is ? round after round ?

and we tried to win (winning planet) but uhhh ohhh that guy fagéd it :crymeariver:

/me waves @neroon

"Itīs not about how hard u hit, its about how hard u can get hit and still keep moving forward! How much u can take and still move forward!"
Unread 18 Dec 2009, 16:54   #4
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I did post a thread exactly like this like five threads down by the way. For the record eksero is right, if more people actually aimed to win this game the rounds would be a lot more exciting.
Unread 18 Dec 2009, 17:03   #5
M0RPH3US
idle

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood View Post
I did post a thread exactly like this like five threads down by the way. For the record eksero is right, if more people actually aimed to win this game the rounds would be a lot more exciting.
sorry didnt see it
but this means i agree with you (you with me)

see this PA crew ???

Unread 18 Dec 2009, 17:21   #6
MrLobster
Commander in Briefs!

MrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud of

So we all like playing the same game with slightly altered stats for like 15 rounds?

Not everyone is in an uber active "we will flagship you" alliance, I've been in rock most of the time and F-crew this round. Best I came was about 136th about 4 rounds ago.

The game is stagnated, repetitive, dull, repetitive, outdated, ugly, repetitive, unfinished, bloated, user unfriendly, newbie unfriendly and did I mention repetitive?

"he's got a proven track record when it comes to showy art composition" - Tommy

<Sigi> Light: can I ask u how many open internet-windows u always have?
<MrLobster|PM> i have 2, the pa page, and the website for naked light pictures
<Ave> both has bad gfx
MrLobster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Dec 2009, 17:22   #7
t3k
The Video Guy

t3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by M0RPH3US View Post
see this PA crew ???
Ha, sif.
Unread 18 Dec 2009, 17:24   #8
neroon

neroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of light

if u play ftw then u have fun.. u dont even need to b in a "we are flagshipping u" alliance to try to go for that.. u need a decent alliance that actually does DCing and construct attacks and u need to play it a tad more seriously than just login 1-2 times a day and do random stuff..
Unread 18 Dec 2009, 18:02   #9
Makhil

Makhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to behold

playing FTW can be very dull if you're given your target, your LT and a pamail to tell you "land" or "recall"...day after day for 7 weeks...
Stats were a disaster BTW so first thing is to tell us who's going to make r35 set.
Ideas have been given about what to do to keep people interested, it's now up to PA Team to do something or not.
Unread 18 Dec 2009, 18:39   #10
Cowch
Moo

Cowch is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makhil View Post
playing FTW can be very dull if you're given your target, your LT and a pamail to tell you "land" or "recall"...day after day for 7 weeks...
Pawns will be pawns no matter what the stats or what type of galaxies there are. For the people who play that way: join a new alliance, or get more active in the one you're in.
Cowch is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Dec 2009, 19:08   #11
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makhil View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by neroon View Post
u need to play it a tad more seriously than just login 1-2 times a day and do random stuff..
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Dec 2009, 19:24   #12
MrLobster
Commander in Briefs!

MrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowch View Post
Pawns will be pawns no matter what the stats or what type of galaxies there are. For the people who play that way: join a new alliance, or get more active in the one you're in.
I've found it hard to get into a "better" alliance.

The game is research till tick 500 ish, then its just a game of attack and recall, maybe once in a while you risk a land in case of fake defence. But mostly everyone will avoid combat, if there is small chance of crashing.

Most of the time you cant hit your own race, the losses are immense.

"he's got a proven track record when it comes to showy art composition" - Tommy

<Sigi> Light: can I ask u how many open internet-windows u always have?
<MrLobster|PM> i have 2, the pa page, and the website for naked light pictures
<Ave> both has bad gfx
MrLobster is offline   Reply With Quote