User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 28 Jan 2005, 11:29   #1
CrashTester
I am an idiot

CrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant future
Do you have a gay in the office?

Do you have a gay in the office, or your school, or anywhere else you frequent?

I've got one here in my office and just recently he has been joining me and my macho manly pal and the girls on breaks and I notice that whenever he is around, the subject always turns to gayness.

To be honest, Im happy taking to my mate in secret code about how lovely/buxtom/dirty the other girls in the office are and dont really want to have our free time hijacked by gayness.

I've noticed that this isnt an isolated incident either. In my last office a guy outed himself and from then on all he talked about was his gayness. Its like they have to push it in peoples faces 24/7.

Go on, call me a homophobe, but dont you think its all a bit unnecessary?
CrashTester is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jan 2005, 11:30   #2
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Do you have a gay in the office?

I live with a homosexualist. Also Giles.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jan 2005, 11:36   #3
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Maybe it's your attractiveness ? They're probably all trying to turn you gay as well afterall I hear all gay men fancy all other men
Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jan 2005, 11:36   #4
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrashTester

I've got one here in my office and just recently he has been joining me and my macho manly pal and the girls on breaks and I notice that whenever he is around, the subject always turns to gayness.

To be honest, Im happy taking to my mate in secret code about how lovely/buxtom/dirty the other girls in the office are and dont really want to have our free time hijacked by gayness.

I've noticed that this isnt an isolated incident either. In my last office a guy outed himself and from then on all he talked about was his gayness. Its like they have to push it in peoples faces 24/7.

By talking with your mate about the dirty girls in the office you are throwing your rampant heterosexuality in his nicely moisturised face.

Is he the only gay in the office ?

~Vaio~

Yes, I know he is dead !
Vaio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jan 2005, 11:37   #5
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Did you just extrapolate from two anecdotal experiences to a universal? That's some level of inductive reasoning you've got there. Seriously though, have you considered talking to the guy in question about it? Or alternatively just ignoring him and talking to your "macho manly pal" about whatever.
Unread 28 Jan 2005, 11:48   #6
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
Did you just extrapolate from two anecdotal experiences to a universal? That's some level of inductive reasoning you've got there. Seriously though, have you considered talking to the guy in question about it? Or alternatively just ignoring him and talking to your "macho manly pal" about whatever.
To be fair, the topic of dinner conversation often turns to Roger's anus.
Unread 28 Jan 2005, 11:49   #7
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Do you wear your dressing gown to dinner?
Unread 28 Jan 2005, 11:50   #8
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Do you wear your dressing gown to dinner?
I wear a suit to dinner.
Unread 28 Jan 2005, 11:50   #9
CrashTester
I am an idiot

CrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaio
By talking with your mate about the dirty girls in the office you are throwing your rampant heterosexuality in his nicely moisturised face.

Is he the only gay in the office ?

~Vaio~

May I highlight the part where I said we speak in code; Im happy taking to my mate in secret code about how lovely/buxtom/dirty the other girls in the office are.
Unread 28 Jan 2005, 11:51   #10
CrashTester
I am an idiot

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
To be fair, the topic of dinner conversation often turns to Roger's anus.

So it really isnt just me and my macho manly pal who notice this?
Unread 28 Jan 2005, 11:54   #11
JonnyBGood
Banned

Maybe we can have a pogrom against homosexuals? I'll bring the fire!
Unread 28 Jan 2005, 11:57   #12
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
May I highlight the part where I said we speak in code; Im happy taking to my mate in secret code about how lovely/buxtom/dirty the other girls in the office are.
Hey, that Judy, she has great liquid container devices that have been used throughout history for various things of that type, frequently being alcoholic beverages, such as in Ancient Rome and Greece, although there is undoubtably evidence of them being used beforehand by earlier civilizations for similar purposes, indeed, it can be assumed that, as they are so straightforward a creation, they had been used ever since the early earthenware workings.
Unread 28 Jan 2005, 11:58   #13
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
So it really isnt just me and my macho manly pal who notice this?
It's not Roger's fault.
Unread 28 Jan 2005, 12:00   #14
CrashTester
I am an idiot

Quote:
Maybe we can have a pogrom against homosexuals? I'll bring the fire!

No, no, best not start with them just yet, lets just concentrate on the jews for now.
Unread 28 Jan 2005, 12:01   #15
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
No, no, best not start with them just yet, lets just concentrate on the jews for now.
I thought it was socially proper to gas jews, not burn them
Unread 28 Jan 2005, 12:02   #16
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
You crossed the line

Edit: And now mark just urinated on the line
Unread 28 Jan 2005, 12:05   #17
CrashTester
I am an idiot

Quote:
I thought it was socially proper to gas jews, not burn them
You are correct but gas is getting expensive.
Unread 28 Jan 2005, 12:06   #18
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
And now mark just urinated on the line
I'm fighting the good fight.

Quote:
You are correct but gas is getting expensive.
Try changing your supplier.
Unread 28 Jan 2005, 13:02   #19
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I barely ever talk about homosexuality with the gay people I know.

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jan 2005, 13:53   #20
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

roger is quite funny, and is one of the few people i know who can outdrink me completely
Unread 28 Jan 2005, 13:58   #21
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadrunner_0
roger is quite funny, and is one of the few people i know who can outdrink me completely
I can outdrink roger.
Unread 28 Jan 2005, 14:11   #22
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

yeah, but you are twice the size of us, its not really that surprising really

anyway, i defy you to drink as much vodka and rum as i did last time in such a short time and be any more coherent than i was
Unread 28 Jan 2005, 14:13   #23
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Its like they have to push it in peoples faces 24/7.
Think of it this way: Better his gayness in your face than his cock, no?
Unread 28 Jan 2005, 14:57   #24
CrashTester
I am an idiot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Structural Integrity
Think of it this way: Better his gayness in your face than his cock, no?
how very true.
Unread 28 Jan 2005, 15:16   #25
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

my housemate is gay but he doesnt know it
Unread 28 Jan 2005, 15:34   #26
I am Idler
This is bat country

I am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:

If you cant control the conversation then you are the weakest link
Unread 28 Jan 2005, 16:26   #27
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toccata & Fugue
Is that because your mouth's full?
Nah, I don't like talking to people when I can't see their face.

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Unread 28 Jan 2005, 17:00   #28
demiGOD
the Sacred Pervert

demiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nice

Quote:
there used to be one, i busted his ****ing head open with a baseball bat

Veneratio | Insomnia | F-Crew | Subh
demiGOD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jan 2005, 17:48   #29
XeeThot
Manga Kitten is back!

XeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to behold

There are two here. One is the office-boy (or is it office-gay?) the other is one of the other programmers, but we aren't all that sure if he's gay, if he knows if he's gay or if he was raised by his grandmother and didn't had any proper masculine figure on his childhood...

Knocking on your door for leftovers starting on Dec 21st
XeeThot is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jan 2005, 18:05   #30
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society

I am worried that I may have spoken to one of those so called 'homosexuals' before :eek:
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jan 2005, 18:11   #31
Ste
Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toccata & Fugue
I think the fact that you post on here and IRC casts a certain amount of doubt on that statement.
Haven't been on IRC for over 2 and a half years.
And this isn't talking.
BTW was that counter-counter-sarcasm?

Unread 28 Jan 2005, 18:16   #32
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:

What MrL said, don't forget, puffs' are not stupid (although the whole dick up their arse thing is a bit daft)

~Vaio~

Yes, I know he is dead !
Unread 28 Jan 2005, 18:22   #33
Weeks
Banned

Weeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriend

I work with a homosexual.
Doesn't bother me, we talk about non-sexual things.

Generally, when people out themselves they talk about it a lot, and act quite camp.
As society has generally been telling them thus far that it's wrong.
It's retaliation.
I think there's a '**** you i'm gay, and i don't care if you don't like it' period.

But I find homosexuals who find it necessary to tell everyone a bit boreish. Because I just don't care if they are or not.
Weeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jan 2005, 18:41   #34
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

I used to but he was hiding it as he is a muslim. When he left some other co-worker who knows him outside work couldn't keep it to herself and started talking around.

It was quite obvious though.
Unread 28 Jan 2005, 18:48   #35
CrashTester
I am an idiot

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSmoke
I used to but he was hiding it as he is a muslim. When he left some other co-worker who knows him outside work couldn't keep it to herself and started talking around.

It was quite obvious though.

Ah, now theres a thing. Whats worse, being gay or muslim?? I wouldnt tell my dad I was either but to be both is damn hard luck!
Unread 28 Jan 2005, 18:53   #36
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

is there something wrong with admitting your a muslim Crash?

also i dont mind people who i work with being gay, just as long as they dont bring it in my face
Unread 28 Jan 2005, 18:55   #37
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaio
What MrL said, don't forget, puffs' are not stupid (although the whole dick up their arse thing is a bit daft)
It's all about the prostate stimulation, or so I hear.
Unread 28 Jan 2005, 19:09   #38
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

"I have prejucides about gay people. I think, if somebody says to me "I've got gay friends" and all that, but if somebody says to me "Oh, I went out to dinner, everybody else was gay", I think, you know, 'Big deal', but I will also immediately get loads of images in my mind of loads of tall guys with floppy fringes carving thin slices of swan, bursting into tears because the pudding looks so beautiful."
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jan 2005, 19:11   #39
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society

They are just looking for somewhere to shove their dicks.
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jan 2005, 20:08   #40
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sniborp
also i dont mind people who i work with being gay, just as long as they dont bring it on my face
Fixed

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jan 2005, 20:27   #41
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

We have 417 people on 3 floors in the office. I think that means statistically , we have about 30 or 40 of them. The only one thats publicly gay is the guy who works on my team. Genuine guy, no issue, doesnt flaunt it, very funny as well.

Unlike the last place i worked, where the guy had a habit of coming in on Monday and telling us what he had done over the weekend (you havent felt nearly as ill as i was when he started telling us about his threesome , and being spitroasted.)
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jan 2005, 20:38   #42
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dead_Meat
Fixed
i said 'in' right?
Unread 28 Jan 2005, 20:45   #43
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Quote:
It's all about the prostate stimulation, or so I hear.
Ah, I had a chinese doctor do that to me a couple of months ago. It must be an acquired taste.

Not for me.

~Vaio~

Yes, I know he is dead !
Unread 28 Jan 2005, 20:55   #44
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sniborp
i said 'in' right?
Give tha' man a cokeenut.

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jan 2005, 21:35   #45
Cannon_Fodder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dead_Meat
Give tha' man a cokeenut.

is a cokeenut a cross between a drink of coke and a nut or what?

plus i didnt get what you meant..
Unread 28 Jan 2005, 21:41   #46
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

There are at least three gay people at my office, although one of those has been a friend of mine for 10 years or so.

He talks about being a faggot quite a lot. It's probably quite important to him, especially because of the way people react.

I'm fine with him discussing being gay as long as he doesn't mind me making inappropriate comments every time a fifteen year old girl in a short skirt walks past on the street.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jan 2005, 21:44   #47
Weeks
Banned

Weeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phang
...but I will also immediately get loads of images in my mind of loads of tall guys with floppy fringes carving thin slices of swan, bursting into tears because the pudding looks so beautiful."
I get that image when I think of MarilynManson, but in the singular.
Weeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jan 2005, 21:53   #48
mist
Jolt's best friend

mist is a name known to allmist is a name known to allmist is a name known to allmist is a name known to allmist is a name known to allmist is a name known to all

this thread has started me seriously wondering if yahwee is camp :/
Unread 29 Jan 2005, 00:03   #49
roadrunner_0
cynic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weeks
I get that image when I think of MarilynManson, but in the singular.

well, think again, MM is quite menacing really
Unread 29 Jan 2005, 01:25   #50
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mist
this thread has started me seriously wondering if yahwee is camp :/
i'm not camp.

i sleep with men though.

and i have one fewer e in my name.

this thead is as covert a form of homophobia as "i like asians but they smell of curry" would be covert racism.

Last edited by Yahwe; 29 Jan 2005 at 01:33.
Yahwe is offline   Reply With Quote