User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

View Poll Results: How Long Till Ste Gets Arrested
30 Minutes 1 3.03%
1 Hour 0 0%
1 Day 1 3.03%
Never, because Child Protection is horribly underfunded 9 27.27%
Never, because hes really a 14yr old chav called "Bezza" 12 36.36%
Never, because when they show up, he will just shake his ass at the arresting officer. 10 30.30%
Voters: 33. You may not vote on this poll

Unread 11 May 2006, 00:20   #1
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
How long 'till Ste get's arrested?

New poll for GD today.

How long until Ste get's arrested for grooming underage girls on the inner-net?

a) 32minutes due to being ratted out.

b) 33 minutes because ammy is really 'Detective Sgt. Pilkington'.

c) 22 days because the child protection task force is underfunded.

d) Within a month, but released when it emerges he's actually a 14 year old chav called 'Bezzie'.

e) Never, because he offers to bribe the arresting officer 'Big Steve' with sex.

f) Never, because ammy was someones gimmick and he's currently cybering with one of us...

Now I'll admit that last one is a frightening prospect, but don't let that put you off considering it. Place your bets now. Votes, I mean votes.
Unread 11 May 2006, 00:21   #2
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: How long 'till Ste get's arrested?

your comments on the thread in question weren't exactly 'innocent'
Unread 11 May 2006, 00:22   #3
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by Appocomaster
your comments on the thread in question weren't exactly 'innocent'
I think you'll find I never expressed any interest in underage girls apart from the hilarity that ensued from their abuse of the english language.
Unread 11 May 2006, 00:24   #4
Dark-Strider
Reservoir Dog

Dark-Strider is on a distinguished road

I voted D.

Although I wonder why they would release him if he was a known chav. He must have some sort of criminal record or be on bail already for something.

Maybe Ste won't be arrested and him and ammy will live happily ever after.
Unread 11 May 2006, 00:26   #5
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

http://pirate.planetarion.com/showpo...1&postcount=12
Unread 11 May 2006, 00:36   #6
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

Quote:

The question mark saves me my good man. Thank god for the question mark.
Unread 11 May 2006, 00:37   #7
Appocomaster
PA Team

my competition was going to be for the worst english ofc
Unread 11 May 2006, 00:39   #8
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

Quote:
my competition was going to be for the worst english ofc
Of course! *cough*

Mod's any chance of making this an actual poll?

Perhaps I'll have to write a string of offensive racist personal attacks on underage girls to get their attention...
Unread 11 May 2006, 00:40   #9
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I just read the other thread.

what

the

I put GD on the backburner and the whole place goes to pot
Unread 11 May 2006, 00:41   #10
Appocomaster
PA Team

you shouldn't have pissed off from PA! you've not been around much ever since you dropped out of MISTU from inactivity tbh
Unread 11 May 2006, 00:44   #11
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
you've not been around much ever since you dropped out of MISTU from inactivity tbh
That may have had something to do with me quitting the game.

And I was around on GD for a pretty long time after that. Of course, that was before half this forum's population turned out to have chatting up 15 year old girls as a favourite pastime. Jesus.
Unread 11 May 2006, 00:48   #12
Smudge
For Crowly <3

Smudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leshy
I put GD on the backburner and the whole place goes to pot
I think thats what Ste was smoking actually
[14:53:26] * Keiz`afk has joined #support
[14:53:36] <Keiz`afk> THE SMUDGE CHEERLEADING TEAM HAS ARRIVED
Smudge is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 May 2006, 00:50   #13
Dark-Strider
Reservoir Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leshy
That may have had something to do with me quitting the game.

And I was around on GD for a pretty long time after that. Of course, that was before half this forum's population turned out to have chatting up 15 year old girls as a favourite pastime. Jesus.
Wow, Leshy is back

Quote:
you shouldn't have pissed off from PA! you've not been around much ever since you dropped out of MISTU from inactivity tbh
I got kicked from Mistu for inactivity. :/ Lamest alliance ever.
Unread 11 May 2006, 00:52   #14
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute

I think ammy is already the police and will soon be arranging to meet him up, hence the apparent reticence of her being on the internet, the police are trying to make her seem hard to get to entice the paedophilies!
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 May 2006, 01:22   #15
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Hey Leshy! Long time no see
And I agree completely, what the **** is that thread about? Serioulsy, GD needs some of its old elitism back
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 May 2006, 01:42   #16
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Leshy posts on SA now, I see him on the Wow board a lot. Are you excited about the expansion Leshy ?

Last edited by Hicks; 11 May 2006 at 02:23.
Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 May 2006, 01:56   #17
Dark-Strider
Reservoir Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by horn
yeah well i got rejected because they thought i was a spy. i guess "i think your name sounds cool", wasn't taken as a sound reason to apply.

p.s. CHECK OUT THE RACK ON THIS BITCH http://www.bebo.com/Profile.jsp?MemberId=14725449

p.p.s she's a mother!

p.p.p.s this was the worst post i ever made
A baby at 14. :/
What is the world coming to.
Unread 11 May 2006, 02:22   #18
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Oh my I just read that thread and it did not make me happy. I realise it was exciting talking to a girl on the Internet but Ste, strange laaad

That thread is actually really depressing, not just the posts but the people on that site, when I was 15 I was worried about being roided !

Last edited by Hicks; 11 May 2006 at 02:28.
Unread 11 May 2006, 02:23   #19
Demon Dave
Insanity Prawn Boy!

Demon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by horn
yeah well i got rejected because they thought i was a spy. i guess "i think your name sounds cool", wasn't taken as a sound reason to apply.

p.s. CHECK OUT THE RACK ON THIS BITCH http://www.bebo.com/Profile.jsp?MemberId=14725449

p.p.s she's a mother!

p.p.p.s this was the worst post i ever made
She's from the Isle of Wight (or so it would seem). Her baby could probably count how old it's mother is using only it's hands (that is of course, if it ever learns to count)
We shall remember them.
Demon Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 May 2006, 02:50   #20
Chunderbunny

Chunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond repute

That thread put hairs on my neck... Creepy would be the understatement of the year.

That and I can't believe it had more volume than Pig's fine cooking thread!
Chunderbunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 May 2006, 08:11   #21
Proxi
Ron Burgundy

Proxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chunderbunny
That thread put hairs on my neck... Creepy would be the understatement of the year.

That and I can't believe it had more volume than Pig's fine cooking thread!
Seconded. Especially about the cooking.
Unread 11 May 2006, 08:35   #22
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hicks
Leshy posts on SA now, I see him on the Wow board a lot. Are you excited about the expansion Leshy ?
He likes the t3 rogue set from 1.11, I know that much!
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 May 2006, 09:10   #23
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Ste, strange laaad

Look, as I was saying on IRC last night:

My username is Ste, I've got location Manchester under my avatar and age 23 in my profile.

I don't believe anyone's stupid enough to think that the "my name is Jamie, I'm 16 and from birmingham" post is serious.

Even ammy realised by the end of the thread.

And following a discussion with Yahwe last night I really don't know why you're thinking anyone can get arrested.

If lying on the Internet was a crime we'd all be screwed

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 May 2006, 09:25   #24
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
That thread is actually really depressing, not just the posts but the people on that site, when I was 15 I was worried about being roided !
I'm sure there's a cream for that dude.
Unread 11 May 2006, 09:43   #25
wu_trax

wu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet society

what's wrong with you people? She is 16, not 12.
A friend of mine met his current girlfriend when she was 16 (and he 25). That was more than two years ago, I see nothing wrong with that, so I certainly see nothing wrong with talking to a 16 year old on the internet.
Unread 11 May 2006, 09:50   #26
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste

If lying on the Internet was a crime we'd all be screwed
I think it was the "starting off by telling everyone you're really attracted to her" thing that makes it all look a bit creepy from then on
Unread 11 May 2006, 09:53   #27
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

We're all so tolerant until it's our own precious morality that gets offended
Unread 11 May 2006, 10:04   #28
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Much like Hollywood, we've started creating spin-offs and sequels to some of our lowest points.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 May 2006, 10:04   #29
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wu_trax
so I certainly see nothing wrong with talking to a 16 year old on the internet.
she's 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
I think it was the "starting off by telling everyone you're really attracted to her" thing that makes it all look a bit creepy from then on
yeh... but I say that about every girl that posts on the Internet... I hadn't even looked at her profile when I said that.

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Unread 11 May 2006, 10:15   #30
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

it was funny to be fair, up until the point where she starting believing ste
oh and I just cut myself a little more
Unread 11 May 2006, 10:32   #31
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Maybe after we've imprisoned everyone who found a 15 year old girl attractive we can start in on the bigamists and the polytheists!
Unread 11 May 2006, 10:34   #32
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

I blame the summer, they all seem to look alot more attractive and older than they are, oh and there's ALOT more fit women during the summer
Unread 11 May 2006, 10:37   #33
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alki
I blame the summer, they all seem to look alot more attractive and older than they are, oh and there's ALOT more fit women during the summer
You're detracting attention from my campaign against the bigamists dear, do hush up.
Unread 11 May 2006, 10:42   #34
Peace
angel

Peace is a glorious beacon of lightPeace is a glorious beacon of lightPeace is a glorious beacon of lightPeace is a glorious beacon of lightPeace is a glorious beacon of lightPeace is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste

And following a discussion with Yahwe last night I really don't know why you're thinking anyone can get arrested.

If lying on the Internet was a crime we'd all be screwed :(
Then why are people arrested and charged with 'grooming'? :confused:
Peace is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 May 2006, 10:43   #35
Appocomaster
PA Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
You're detracting attention from my campaign against the bigamists dear, do hush up.
But talking about attractive women is
Unread 11 May 2006, 10:44   #36
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peace
Then why are people arrested and charged with 'grooming'?
BECAUSE GOD HATES PAEDOPHILES AND WANTS THEM TO BURN IN HELL AND THAT'S WHY HE CREATED THEM BECAUSE SOMEONE HAS TO BURN AND ALL PRAISE BE TO ALLAH, THE WISE, THE MERCIFUL, THE ALL COMPASSIONATE, THE MILDLY PSYCHOTIC.
Unread 11 May 2006, 10:45   #37
Ste
Bored

Quote:
I meant because of that thread.

It's not against the law to pretend to be someone you're not.
It's the arranging to meet up (with the intention of actually meeting up) bit that is against the law.

Unread 11 May 2006, 10:45   #38
Appocomaster
PA Team

Quote:
I was going to say "they were lying to get someone into bed"
but then I realised that wasn't a great point.

"They were lying to someone not old enough to know better" ?
Unread 11 May 2006, 10:48   #39
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
I was going to say "they were lying to get someone into bed"
but then I realised that wasn't a great point.

"They were lying to someone not old enough to know better" ?
Oh I see, like with the santa claus thing am i rite?
Unread 11 May 2006, 10:53   #40
Appocomaster
PA Team

yep, definitely!
Unread 11 May 2006, 12:17   #41
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
I don't like the Paladin one, hope it looks better on humans, still Naxx looks like it's going to be pretty awesome first boss at Twin Emps level
Unread 11 May 2006, 12:55   #42
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

the entire thread became shit and frankly 'dodgy'

It needed to be closed.

Frankly this one is not obviously better.
Unread 11 May 2006, 13:15   #43
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Quote:
It's looking pretty awesome, except for the part with the Elves who look like they want to cut themselves.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
It is very pretty, and for the first time in history Blizzard seems to have thought up some actually good and useful set bonuses.
Quote:
We're all so tolerant until it's our own precious morality that gets offended
To be fair, it's pretty hard to be offended by something that you consider to be okay. Obviously at the moment offense takes place, the limits of ones tolerance have been exceeded by definition.
Quote:
Maybe after we've imprisoned everyone who found a 15 year old girl attractive we can start in on the bigamists and the polytheists!
Finding a 15-year old attractive is perfectly fine. The moment you start telling her that she's attractive, you start to get into dodgy territory. Making a "hay im 16 too lol wanna chat" joke, also okay. Seriously keeping it up, dodgy territory again.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe
the entire thread became shit and frankly 'dodgy'

It needed to be closed.

Frankly this one is not obviously better.
Shush, dear.
Unread 11 May 2006, 13:37   #44
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nantoz
Btw: why does Canada allow 14 year or straight people or lesbians to get "jiggy with it" at the age of 14, but forbid gay people to play hide the bat untill 18?
Historical prejudice.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 May 2006, 14:59   #45
cura
Pro. Elbow Licker

cura is a splendid one to beholdcura is a splendid one to beholdcura is a splendid one to beholdcura is a splendid one to beholdcura is a splendid one to beholdcura is a splendid one to beholdcura is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stew
... whilst the other half are effectively saying "girls become attractive on their 16th birthday".
I thought this part was fairly amusing

I'm surprised fish hasn't replied here yet
cura is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 May 2006, 15:21   #46
Achilles
Poblacht na hÉireann

Achilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe
I am less comfortable with 'ammy'
Dude.

Seriously.

What did your mother do to you? Regardless, misogynism is not the answer.

Last edited by Achilles; 11 May 2006 at 15:29.
Achilles is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 May 2006, 15:35   #47
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

Quote:
Originally Posted by idimmu
Meeting a 13 year old girl from the Internet is not illigal.

Only ****ing her is.

Quote:
The Protection of Children Bill will make it an offence to set up meetings with under-16s via internet chatrooms and carry a maximum 10-year sentence.
Unread 11 May 2006, 15:44   #48
JonnyBGood
Banned

Wait, by will does that mean it's not in effect yet? Also is that Ireland, UK or both?

That said it's nice that the government are trying to absolve of us all of all responsibility for raising our own children.
Unread 11 May 2006, 15:48   #49
Achilles
Poblacht na hÉireann

Achilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by IncubusGod
The Protection of Children Bill will make it an offence to set up meetings with under-16s via internet chatrooms and carry a maximum 10-year sentence.
This is an internet forum. Can you link the full act? I'd be interested to know if that loophole was closed anywhere.
Achilles is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 May 2006, 15:51   #50
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

I'm sure a judge would throw the case out if you were using a web forum and not a chat room, pedophiles of the world rejoice GD has found a way to circumvent the law.

The text isn't from the act, it looks more like it's from a news story hence the use of the phrase Internet Chatroom because everyone bad on the Internet uses "chatrooms", they're the dark side of the Internet !