User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 14 Jan 2006, 21:45   #101
hwwer

Re: I'm sick and tired of ****ing chavs/knackers/pikeys/scumbags...whatever you call them

'fist could hit 3 times quicker and harder' for 1 he sed 3 times HARDER and 2 that is f.u.c.king bull shit
Unread 14 Jan 2006, 21:46   #102
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: I'm sick and tired of ****ing chavs/knackers/pikeys/scumbags...whatever you call them

can you kick someone standing upright in the face harder or faster than you can punch them in it?
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jan 2006, 21:47   #103
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hwwer
'fist could hit 3 times quicker and harder' for 1 he sed 3 times HARDER and 2 that is f.u.c.king bull shit
LOLOLOLOLOLOL and so forth.

I grow tired of this game.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jan 2006, 21:48   #104
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phang
can you kick someone standing upright in the face harder or faster than you can punch them in it?
We've already left the realms of sensible argument.
Unread 14 Jan 2006, 21:49   #105
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: I'm sick and tired of ****ing chavs/knackers/pikeys/scumbags...whatever you call

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
We've already left the realms of sensible argument.
after spending a day with my boss i have a newfound tolerance for ****ing idiots
Unread 14 Jan 2006, 21:54   #106
hwwer

yes i can kick someone in the face just as well, with a much better outcome as well, f.u.c.k face
Unread 14 Jan 2006, 22:02   #107
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

You couldn't do so with the same force as a punch, and probably only equally as quickly. You can attempt to dispute this, but basic physics and my own experience as a martial artist (wado-ryu karate) indicates that I'm right.
Unread 14 Jan 2006, 22:03   #108
hwwer

wot belt did you get to?honestly.
Unread 14 Jan 2006, 22:04   #109
hwwer

with a snap kick quicker than a punch and more powerful
Unread 14 Jan 2006, 22:16   #110
furball

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Honestly? I was 2nd Kyu, due to be taking 1st Kyu but left before I did so. I would have gone onto black belts, but I was never able to find a club as good as my first one. Living 200 miles away sucks.

A snap kick's all very well (I assume you mean from the front - kingeri or maegeri), but it's beaten for speed by a uraken (backfist) and for power by a basic gyakazuki (opposite front punch). Kicks are good for targetting specific areas (shin kicks, knees, etc) but not for basic effectiveness in a fight.

Have you ever fought someone from a different martial art?
Unread 14 Jan 2006, 22:19   #111
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: I'm sick and tired of ****ing chavs/knackers/pikeys/scumbags...whatever you call

Quote:
something which amuses me greatly is how u seem to believe that u have a superior knowledge than me on martial arts; sadly your basic knowledge about the human body is well below average as u believe that a punch can be delivered with 3 times the force of a kick. The average persons legs are2.5 times stronger than there arms, therefore you should get ur facts right before you make inaccurate statements.

P.s I would avise you return to primary school as if your general knowledge equals that of your knowledge of the human body you are clearly retarded and should be in a home with timmaaaaaaaaaay have a nice day.

I love the way, just for a moment, his need to win part of an argument over-rode his attempts to type like a bad gimmick account. Generally proper english with phrases like "amuses me greatly", "well below average", "therefore" and "inaccurate statements" suddenly appeared! Showing this poster up for what he is, trolling. But not even a good troll.
He couldn't even manage to keep up the pretence for long.
*shakes head*
Unread 14 Jan 2006, 22:20   #112
hwwer

read an earlyer post i woz in a comp wiz loads of different martail arts. btw dont try to out smart me in termanology we do different sports from different countries
Unread 14 Jan 2006, 22:28   #113
furball

Quote:
read an earlyer post i woz in a comp wiz loads of different martail arts. btw dont try to out smart me in termanology we do different sports from different countries
You haven't mentioned any competitions before the below post is the closest.

Quote:
i av never kicked off on some1 for no reason and i dont no any1 that would
i dont need to cos usually cos im 3rd dan black belt at tae kwon-do so i go to fight any way
usually wen im in town once a month i get in to fights
Doesn't quite fit, does it?

As for terminology, I posted translations to English - which is (technically) the language you're using. A bastardised version, looking at your spelling, but still some form of English.
Unread 14 Jan 2006, 22:28   #114
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

the fact remains, you kick someone and if they know anything they will punch you before you kick connects.

no one uses kicks in a real fight, they are too easily countered and you, hwwer, and a troll, and one that should have been banned at least a day ago
Unread 14 Jan 2006, 22:32   #115
hwwer

yea it dus i fite in comps

mab i rote it in a different thread
Unread 14 Jan 2006, 22:35   #116
hwwer

roadrunner that is bullshit
download limewire type in tae kwon do fights
YOU USE FEET IF YOU NEED TO, YOU WAIT UNTIL THEY START MOVING YOU KICK,they move on to it, TWICE AS MUCH POWER, MUCH BETTER THAN A PUNCH
Unread 14 Jan 2006, 22:35   #117
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

you really really are the worse poster i have ever come across

and, curiously enough, i would not count competition as a real fight
Unread 14 Jan 2006, 22:36   #118
roadrunner_0
cynic

eeek! limewire, i wouldnt have it on my comp tbh
Unread 14 Jan 2006, 22:39   #119
hwwer

im only sayin btw most fights eitha u get noked out or they do so its as gud as a proper fite
Unread 14 Jan 2006, 22:42   #120
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

My sister uses limewire, and she's an annoying posery fake goth, so therefore I must assume that hwwer is as well.
Unread 14 Jan 2006, 22:46   #121
hwwer

that makes sence **** face
Unread 14 Jan 2006, 22:46   #122
Nondescript Human
nondescript human

Nondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant future

Quote:
im only sayin btw most fights eitha u get noked out or they do so its as gud as a proper fite
The forum rules state that only the English language is allowed to be spoken here. BAN
Nondescript Human is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jan 2006, 22:47   #123
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
My sister uses limewire, and she's an annoying posery fake goth, so therefore I must assume that hwwer is as well.
I was called a fake goth by some kids in the local chicken shop recently.

As this thread is now pretty shit I thought I'd just tell you all that.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jan 2006, 22:48   #124
furball

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nondescript Human
The forum rules state that only the English language is allowed to be spoken here. BAN
Mr Law, I already made that joke
Unread 14 Jan 2006, 22:50   #125
Nondescript Human
nondescript human

Nondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by furball
Oh yeah, didn't notice that.
Nondescript Human is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jan 2006, 22:51   #126
All Systems Go

All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by furball
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nondescript Human
Oh yeah, didn't notice that.

You were both joking?
The 20th century has been characterised by three developments of great political importance. The growth of democracy; the growth of corporate power; and the growth of corporate propaganda as a means of protecting corporate power against democracy.
All Systems Go is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jan 2006, 22:52   #127
roadrunner_0
cynic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks

whereas once i got called a goth whilst wearing a shirt and tie, and they weren't even dark coloured, just thought i would share
Unread 14 Jan 2006, 22:53   #128
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Quote:
the local chicken shop
my instinct is to say "black neighbourhood?" but instead i'll just say "do you mean a KFCalike or is this some crazy butchers variant?"
Unread 14 Jan 2006, 22:53   #129
furball

Quote:
roadrunner that is bullshit
download limewire type in tae kwon do fights
YOU USE FEET IF YOU NEED TO, YOU WAIT UNTIL THEY START MOVING YOU KICK,they move on to it, TWICE AS MUCH POWER, MUCH BETTER THAN A PUNCH
The only way you're getting twice as much power out of a kick is if you're moving towards that kick at an equal speed as the kick is coming to you.

As for the principle behind counter-attacking, you'll find that in a competition against competent opponents, they'll be prepared to counter-counter-attack you (in Tekken I think this was called a 'chicken'). Certainly I was always prepared for the obvious counters - and a well-known tactic is to invite a counter.

I'd quite like Jennifer to post in this thread for sheer amusement/enragement.
Unread 14 Jan 2006, 22:54   #130
furball

Quote:
Originally Posted by All Systems Go
You were both joking?
Well ok, making the point. I can't think of a snappy phrase so I'll just stop here.
Unread 14 Jan 2006, 22:55   #131
hwwer

you no jack SHI.t
Unread 14 Jan 2006, 23:03   #132
furball

Quote:
you no jack SHI.t
Clause 5 of the Planetarion Forum Rules

As these forums aim to provide a constructive posting atmosphere certain words are censored to avoid spam replies consisting of one or two words. Any combination of letters clearly recognisable as one of the words prohibited by the censor is not allowed.

Foreign letters or symbols used to create a recognisable censoredword, VB code added between the letters of a censored word and spaces between the letters of censored words all count as censor evasion. Once again there will be ambiguous cases which will come down to the decision of whoever is moderatoring at the time. Users will be warned in these cases. Repeated censor evasion will result in a ban at moderator discretion.

hwwer: please stop attemping to swear in your posts. The basic swear words are censored for a reason. I'm reverting to 'helpful furball' for a little while, so please make hay while the sun shines.
Unread 14 Jan 2006, 23:04   #133
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phang
my instinct is to say "black neighbourhood?" but instead i'll just say "do you mean a KFCalike or is this some crazy butchers variant?"
It's Tennessee Chicken and yes it is a black neighbourhood (well, sort of). They do amazing (read : disgusting) chicken in there for £2 for a meal. I am one of their best customers.

On this ocassion these were white chavvy looking kids.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jan 2006, 23:07   #134
roadrunner_0
cynic

there is a chicken shop a couple of towns away from me called northern fried chicken
Unread 14 Jan 2006, 23:12   #135
hwwer

south fried is much beta
Unread 14 Jan 2006, 23:13   #136
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:

Do you consider Funeral For A Friend to be particularly hardcore rock?
Unread 14 Jan 2006, 23:15   #137
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Quote:
Do you consider Funeral For A Friend to be particularly hardcore rock?
shut up, just because you don't understand their pain.
Unread 14 Jan 2006, 23:15   #138
furball

We've got a Dixy Fried Chicken on the main road 5 minutes from my house. I thought it was the only one until I saw another while on the train going through Romford (I think). It gets most of its custom at 2-3am, including my own .
Unread 14 Jan 2006, 23:57   #139
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

see, this is why i took boxing up for about a year or so a few yrs ago. came into use several times over. (as that old 'hero' thread of mine about saving my friend from rape etc, should've shown..!)
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jan 2006, 01:12   #140
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
something which amuses me greatly is how u seem to believe that u have a superior knowledge than me on martial arts; sadly your basic knowledge about the human body is well below average as u believe that a punch can be delivered with 3 times the force of a kick. The average persons legs are2.5 times stronger than there arms, therefore you should get ur facts right before you make inaccurate statements.

P.s I would avise you return to primary school as if your general knowledge equals that of your knowledge of the human body you are clearly retarded and should be in a home with timmaaaaaaaaaay have a nice day.

stfu noob to quote bruce lee why hit with a feet when the fist can reach the target quicker and stronger lol

rofl ever saw a te kwan donoob do a k1 battle you wont sir cuz theyre not prepared for nonfantasybullshit combat

Unread 15 Jan 2006, 05:04   #141
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
with a snap kick quicker than a punch and more powerful
real ninjas dont use belts

we do that stealth stuff

means we creep up on you

BANG

BANG

CRASH

CRASH

WALLOP

thats the shit
Unread 15 Jan 2006, 06:06   #142
Chika
Black Power MotherF*ckas!

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold

Yay!! He used the word "primary" in reference to school. He is surely not American. I am off the hook.
Unread 15 Jan 2006, 12:32   #143
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chika
Yay!! He used the word "primary" in reference to school. He is surely not American. I am off the hook.
You're safe, but what about the rest of us?

Frankly i fear for my life
Unread 15 Jan 2006, 13:02   #144
hook
I'm who you want me to be

hook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
you no jack SHI.t
Being a 3rd dan in the martial arts you so disgracefully enlighten in this thread, I dare say this phrase applies to you, and not to furball.

Tae Kwon Do is fun, it's good to watch, but it's a sport, it's not fighting. If you think when you get into a fight, and do not have atleast 4 meters of range, TKD is going to save you from even a fairly decent boxer / karate-practising person, you're clearly full of crap and most definately haven't fought any other form of martial arts yet.

If you're so fancy about kicks being the way to go, I suggest you try out a kung-fu black belt once, whenever you lift up your leg, you can expect a knee or a heel very close to your crutch at the inside of your leg.

Go get a clue, Mr. Pretence.

[Edit] Already banned I see, ah well [/edit]
Unread 15 Jan 2006, 14:38   #145
da_original_vc

i disagree because most of the fights i have witnessed involving a black belt in tae kwon do against an opponent of another martial art has resulted in the tae kwon do black belt winning.
i do tae kwon do myself and from my personal experience in competition and elsewhere i find that the added range with your legs gives you a great advantage against your opponent, so most people wouldnt come close enough to deliver a punch in the first place...
Unread 15 Jan 2006, 15:19   #146
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by da_original_vc
i disagree because most of the fights i have witnessed involving a black belt in tae kwon do against an opponent of another martial art has resulted in the tae kwon do black belt winning.
i do tae kwon do myself and from my personal experience in competition and elsewhere i find that the added range with your legs gives you a great advantage against your opponent, so most people wouldnt come close enough to deliver a punch in the first place...

Depending your fights on head/upperbody placed kicks is completely retarded in reallife combat. You apearantly only fought with idiots. I am not a huge martial artist but when you start waving your thiny legs around my facial/upper body height i'll run through your efforts and smash the crap out of anything that has something do to with your body.

*e-thug rant off*
Unread 15 Jan 2006, 17:17   #147
Demon Dave
Insanity Prawn Boy!

Demon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by da_original_vc
i've never seen anyone so devoted to being a gimmick to actually go and completly change the style of writing. well done that man. BAN
We shall remember them.
Demon Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jan 2006, 17:28   #148
da_original_vc

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSmoke
Depending your fights on head/upperbody placed kicks is completely retarded in reallife combat. You apearantly only fought with idiots. I am not a huge martial artist but when you start waving your thiny legs around my facial/upper body height i'll run through your efforts and smash the crap out of anything that has something do to with your body.

*e-thug rant off*
im running scared mate you look really hard judging by ur pic
the only thing you could do to hurt me is sit on me lard a***
Unread 15 Jan 2006, 18:16   #149
furball

I'll address on point: what level were the black belt's opponents at? If they weren't fellow black belts, then there's no contest anyway. To be a black belt is to prove your class, and any black belt should be able to beat another martial artist who is not a black belt. I'm generalising AND simplifying, but there is a point behind what I'm saying.

If you're facing a tae kwon do practicioner, just don't let them kick from afar. A karate or jitsu proponent should be experienced at getting in close and preventing kicks, and then going to takedown. Once you're on the ground, it's over.
Unread 15 Jan 2006, 18:26   #150
da_original_vc

the black belts levels differed favouring each contestant depending on the fight. however the belt in most cases is irrelevant