User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 20 Mar 2003, 01:24   #51
Jester
Pedantic hypocrite

Jester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond repute
I fail to see the problem here. Is it a big moral issue whether or not an alliance chooses to recruit members who have recently left another alliance? It is their choice. It's a mostly pragmatic choice. It's not about 'Is this a good or evil thing to do?'.

An alliance' policy on how they treat 'traitors' and 'ship jumpers' is of very little interest to the common public as more than 'they did something stupid by allowing XXXX who will leave them next round when they're losing to join'. But let's face it, that's a problem they're going to have to deal with. Chances are that they're aware of the risk, and either willing to take it or planning on doing something about it.

And as for the people who actually do 'betray' their allies, chances are they had a foot in the other camp already. By now the community is so inbred there's hardly an alliance that doesn't have friends on the other side. And caving in to peer pressure isn't evil*.

Jester

*I say this realizing that many times people do this for fun and profit, but who are we to judge, rulers of the great stagnating powerblocks that we are?
Unread 20 Mar 2003, 01:26   #52
Spoticus
Professional Spammer

Spoticus has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Just saw the list of ViruS members that defected and most certainly werent new members, with ppl defecting that have been there 3+ rounds. Makes me feel so sick that i am driven to join an alliance, get a decent planet and help kill every single one of their planets -_-

But as para pointed out, I hope whoever adopted them only did it so they can boot them and get some easy roids (allbeit with likely VOM piggying )
R3 - 79:21:14 (ViruS)
R4 - 80:14:14 (ViruS)
R5 - 9:21:22 (ViruS/T&P)
R6 - 2:21:14 (ViruS/T&P)
R7 - 7:13:14 (ViruS)
R8 - Somewhere Random (ViruS)
R9 - Uncaring but PHUNKY -_-
R9.5 - 31:1:9 (ViruS)
urwins
Spoticus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Mar 2003, 01:28   #53
InTGuRu
I love Kwon Boa

InTGuRu is an unknown quantity at this point
Unhappy

Parra, Theamion, can't we all get along?

We all have our own agendas, some play for their alliance, for their friends, or for themselves (or getting back at all those anti-Lexa/anti-Tomiko people, hi Stals :P ).

[19:36:04] <Vaporizer> he is re-assuring isn't he...you can always think 'at least you're not intguru'

[15:02:56] <Newt|revising> ive got u in my siggy InTGuRu!!!!!!!
[15:03:00] <Newt|revising> u shud return the favour
InTGuRu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Mar 2003, 01:32   #54
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
Originally posted by ParraCida
Actually you omitted to defend me the one time it mattered against kile and 23:23. Not that I 'expected' it or that I am upset about it. Any way my point is that you will always be an opportunistic player, and that switching allies or screwing others over to serve your interests is no problem for you (I think 20.6 can agree with that). Also, you are in the alliance you started.. not exactly sure how much choice you really had. With the 7 anti-vouches for Titans etc.
That incs were uncoverable
Uou send your fleet away while I could def you, when Fred came. With my fleet there, we would've killed it in 2 ticks, knocking Fred out of the top 100.

http://wwwhome.cs.utwente.nl/~morsink/hi-parra

mmk ?
Unread 20 Mar 2003, 01:37   #55
Jester
Pedantic hypocrite

Jester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by Knight Theamion
Uou send your fleet away while I could def you, when Fred came. With my fleet there, we would've killed it in 2 ticks, knocking Fred out of the top 100.

mmk ?
I still find it rather hilarious that you haven't realized that this was his way of getting back at you.

Jester
Unread 20 Mar 2003, 01:37   #56
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
Originally posted by Jester
I still find it rather hilarious that you haven't realized that this was his way of getting back at you.

Jester
Big Boys Don't Cry.
Unread 20 Mar 2003, 02:43   #57
Jester
Pedantic hypocrite

Quote:
Big Boys Don't Cry.
In denial, are we?

Jester
Unread 20 Mar 2003, 02:46   #58
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Quote:
Originally posted by Jester
In denial, are we?

Jester
I might be in touch with my feminine side, and dress like a supermodel, but I am not gay.
Unread 20 Mar 2003, 04:25   #59
mens
Sheep

mens is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Dreadnought!
Deflectors = PD
Defectors = AD
Deflectors = Reflectors
mens is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Mar 2003, 08:31   #60
ParraCida
Condemned to RP

ParraCida is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:

mmk ?
Actually they werent by FAR. We could have easely covered it so they wouldnt make a profit out of it. Happends quite quickly in a big fight. Anyway, like I said I didn't expect it nor am I upset about it, it's only logical

Also, as I have pointed out many times before I did not want to be covered when fred attacked me. Not because I didn't want fred to have my roids, but... well, we all know that story ey

Anyway, thats a big side track, point of the matter is I feel using excuses like the one you gave are not valid at all, you're an opportunistic player and I wouldnt have expected any different from you. Again, thats not a sneer or anything, just simply stating your playing style.

And jester, it actually isn't. Not all people motivate their action out of pettyness or bitterness, which concerning round 7 I do not have at all
ParraCida is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Mar 2003, 08:37   #61
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Quote:
Originally posted by ParraCida
Actually they werent by FAR. We could have easely covered it so they wouldnt make a profit out of it. Happends quite quickly in a big fight. Anyway, like I said I didn't expect it nor am I upset about it, it's only logical

Also, as I have pointed out many times before I did not want to be covered when fred attacked me. Not because I didn't want fred to have my roids, but... well, we all know that story ey

Anyway, thats a big side track, point of the matter is I feel using excuses like the one you gave are not valid at all, you're an opportunistic player and I wouldnt have expected any different from you. Again, thats not a sneer or anything, just simply stating your playing style.

And jester, it actually isn't. Not all people motivate their action out of pettyness or bitterness, which concerning round 7 I do not have at all
Round 7 was a blast, fun till the end, wouldn't have done it otherwise.

But yes I am oppurtunistic, but I've also changed.
I am loyal to RYB and to RaH.
Unread 20 Mar 2003, 08:49   #62
glaci3r
z0r

glaci3r can only hope to improve
They made their choice. Loyalties change. Do what i expect you will do and never let em back in and give them consistent if not constant incomings for awhile. Enjoy the game, let them.

04: 152:08:20 [None]
05: 017:11:14 [NFU/Elysium]
06: 008:12:01 [Titan]
07: 028:04:11 [Titan (BC)]
08: 040:03:09 [Titan]
09: [Eclipse]
20: xxx:xxx:09 [None]
glaci3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Mar 2003, 09:35   #63
cypher
U've been Moderated

cypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant future
theamion is as loyal as saddam is to america heh:/

still haven't heard about any alliances they joined tho (and no narsweet talking at all really... cept theamion ofc.. but he doesn't really count as we all know him heh)
cypher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Mar 2003, 09:37   #64
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Quote:
Originally posted by cyphie
theamion is as loyal as saddam is to america heh:/

still haven't heard about any alliances they joined tho (and no narsweet talking at all really... cept theamion ofc.. but he doesn't really count as we all know him heh)
I never speak for my alliance, nor do I have any influence, I know that, so why shouldn't I post ?

And I am loyal.
Unread 20 Mar 2003, 12:24   #65
jornx

jornx is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by InTGuRu
I would never have thought jornx would be one of them
weren't u the one attacking me with 4 multi accounts r7?
r3 jornx of Vegeta III (83:14:19)
r4 Kah'less of Klingon Home World (47:7:1) [Ely]
r5 Talak'Talan of Jem'Hadar (30:4:1) [RYB] [Ely]
r6 Odo of the Founders (33:17:2) [RYB] [VtS]
r7 Steve Orenstein of Wicked Pictures (20:20:1) [RYB] [VtS]
r8 The unbearable lightness of being (31:3:3) [RYB] [Titans]
r9 The beauty of silence (40:5:1) [RYB]
r9.5 ruler_27_3_9 of planet_27_3_9 (27:9:3) [RYB]

[RYB] forever
jornx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Mar 2003, 13:20   #66
GabeZ
RYB HC posse

GabeZ is an unknown quantity at this point
I guess everybody does something in pa he'll regret later....... luckily this is just a game.

Think I forgot them all :\
GabeZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Mar 2003, 23:59   #67
Storebo
Adelante

Storebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
and stals went to madcows to become an officer then he blew his gal up together with p37 and went to eclipse

that about right ?
I'm not eclipse..
Considering we where in Fury when Stals jumped to Titans, I wouldn't have taken him into eclipse if i where them.
R4 170:17:3 [Elysium ]
R5 12:10:18 [Elysium ]
R6 25:10:3 [Elysium ]
R7 31:20:2 [Elysium ] / [Adelante ]
R8 45:2:7 [Adelante ] / [Fury ]
R9 13:7:9 [NoS ] / [Lch ]
R9.5 and R10 dunno where [Elysium ]
R11 21:1:6 [1up]
[1up]
Storebo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Mar 2003, 00:03   #68
Storebo
Adelante

Storebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
our topic in round 8 has been no defectors will be let in i think all round

maybe plush did... titans didn't
storebo quit the **** propaganda and grow up

stals is NOW a JUNIOR member in olympians. if he would have been titans last round he wouldn't be junior now so quit lieing
Don't be so childish cyphie.. don't make it look like I've said things I didn't..
Notice what I wrote...
I mentioned 2 alliances/bg.. and I mentioned 2 persons that had went to 1 of thoose. U could ask me to specify but to accuse me to have specifically said something I didn't is bull****.
[1up]
Unread 21 Mar 2003, 00:04   #69
Storebo
Adelante

Quote:
Originally posted by Scouse
Plush did, Titans didn't.
Titans didn't attack thoose in plush, and plush a major titans controlled bg. So your side accepted traitors. But I'm sure u didn't like it tho...
[1up]
Unread 21 Mar 2003, 00:17   #70
Scouse
[F.E.A.R.]

Scouse is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Storebo
I'm not eclipse..
Considering we where in Fury when Stals jumped to Titans, I wouldn't have taken him into eclipse if i where them.
He never joined Titans. He never got Titans protection or Titans defence.

Quote:
Titans didn't attack thoose in plush, and plush a major titans controlled bg. So your side accepted traitors. But I'm sure u didn't like it tho...
Correct. We didn't like it at all. We often disagreed with ViruS about their defectors and our attitude towards them. We never protected them, nor any other defectors on our side.

Our members were welcome to hit them as far as we were concerned.
"And when people tell me what is ok and what is not it should not be an unexpected scene seeing I extend my middle right hand digit and say: 'Eyy, would you like lemon or lime with that piece of advice, mister?'"

Funny Film Reviews :: SWOS
Scouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Mar 2003, 00:33   #71
Razorback
Eclipse High Command

Razorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura about
Stals aint Eclipse, period.

Cube didnt apply to Eclipse, period.

Jornx did apply, but his application is on hold until we decide upon it.
-T&P slogan

Focht
T&P HC
Fury Exec
Eclipse CEO

Stan's muppet
Razorback is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Mar 2003, 00:57   #72
[7]Gunn3r

Quote:
Originally posted by jornx
Weak comeback.

Don't try to get the attention turned away.
Unread 21 Mar 2003, 12:25   #73
Deegu

Deegu is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by [7]Gunn3r
Weak comeback.

With that comment Jornx wanted to show InTGuRu
that he aint that pure himself so he could su
Deegu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Mar 2003, 14:47   #74
ParraCida
Condemned to RP

ParraCida is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Scouse
Our members were welcome to hit them as far as we were concerned.
In fact, all the defectors we knew of were put into one big heap in atlas called 'defectors' and were marked hostile. Stals included.
ParraCida is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Mar 2003, 14:57   #75
cypher
U've been Moderated

cypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally posted by Razorback
Stals aint Eclipse, period.

Cube didnt apply to Eclipse, period.

Jornx did apply, but his application is on hold until we decide upon it.
finally some honesty

and jornx told me yesterday he wasn't joining another alliance:/ 'heh'
cypher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Mar 2003, 13:37   #76
jornx

Quote:
Originally posted by §pa¢e¢ook¦e
heh talking bout spineless and gutless ... can be only the ppl who take those kinda ppl in. sorry jornx thought higher scale of you
Ritteh q for you so what your saying is you sided with NARSWEET so in otherwords you sided with fury omg omg omg and then to recall you named me scum when i left Chaoz at end of round r6 to join an FLTV alliance
do I know you?

[RYB] forever
Unread 22 Mar 2003, 13:38   #77
jornx

Quote:
finally some honesty

and jornx told me yesterday he wasn't joining another alliance:/ 'heh'
I told you I was allianceless and I still am.

[RYB] forever
Unread 22 Mar 2003, 13:40   #78
jornx

Quote:
Originally posted by [7]Gunn3r
Weak comeback.

I'm not here to please you or the other AD users.
I was just showing that Intguru can't lecture me about ethics, because his own behaviour hasn't been top notch either.

[RYB] forever
Unread 22 Mar 2003, 20:24   #79
InTGuRu
I love Kwon Boa

Quote:
You're making it sound like something that it wasn't. You were around 50M when I sent about 13 pods from a planet called jornx of Auld Ownz which I made as a joke. That planet was maybe 30k when I attacked you, again, as a joke. And it was also after I quit 20:20 that I sent those ships.

I wasn't trying to 'lecture' you on ethics but I simply didn't think you were the type of person that would leave an alliance for your own personal gain. And btw, I don't think you should be talking about my behavoir with all the account sharing that went on in 20:20.

[19:36:04] <Vaporizer> he is re-assuring isn't he...you can always think 'at least you're not intguru'

Unread 22 Mar 2003, 20:30   #80
InTGuRu
I love Kwon Boa

Quote:
Originally posted by Deegu
With that comment Jornx wanted to show InTGuRu
that he aint that pure himself so he could su
And for your information, I follow my own code of ethics. Meaning, I would never betray my galaxy or alliance. I've had more roids at tick 120 but I'm still sticking with my VVOMM alliance and I dont' plan to leave.

Unread 23 Mar 2003, 00:49   #81
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Quote:
You're making it sound like something that it wasn't. You were around 50M when I sent about 13 pods from a planet called jornx of Auld Ownz which I made as a joke. That planet was maybe 30k when I attacked you, again, as a joke. And it was also after I quit 20:20 that I sent those ships.

I wasn't trying to 'lecture' you on ethics but I simply didn't think you were the type of person that would leave an alliance for your own personal gain. And btw, I don't think you should be talking about my behavoir with all the account sharing that went on in 20:20.
Yeah but that was after the official score taking!.
Unread 23 Mar 2003, 01:00   #82
InTGuRu
I love Kwon Boa

Quote:
Yeah but that was after the official score taking!.
What was? The attack or the blatant account sharing? Both happened before.

Unread 23 Mar 2003, 01:00   #83
Axis_WLF

Axis_WLF is an unknown quantity at this point
jornx attacked with all 3 fleets and hit planets with less than 100 roids heh and less than 350 score last night : ( . defecting is one thing but how do alliances feel about defectors who do not provide defence because they instead attack with all 3 fleets for their own pleasure? Remember their defectors so to the alliance they just joined they just joined them to prevent incoming not to help them in the war. <a note all that hit with jornx all attacked with 3 fleets and heh and the attackers would pile on 4k on a 215k planet that has 85 roids : >
r2 9:23:1 Axis_WLF of Kadan : Blluetuba/Legion
r3 6:24:1 Axis_WLF of kadan : Legion/WolfPack
r4 201:15:1 Octavian of Ostia : Wolfpack
r5 13:6:2 Sun Tzu of Art of War : Legion Command
r6 33:13:?? : Legion Command
r7 15:19:12 Unknown soldier run over by a wagon : Legion Command
R8: 28:8:9 Niccolo Machiavelli of Revera Legatus : TITAN COMMAND BC
R12 ??:??:?? 1up Military Officer
Axis_WLF is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Mar 2003, 01:15   #84
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Quote:
Originally posted by Axis_WLF
jornx attacked with all 3 fleets and hit planets with less than 100 roids heh and less than 350 score last night : ( . defecting is one thing but how do alliances feel about defectors who do not provide defence because they instead attack with all 3 fleets for their own pleasure? Remember their defectors so to the alliance they just joined they just joined them to prevent incoming not to help them in the war. <a note all that hit with jornx all attacked with 3 fleets and heh and the attackers would pile on 4k on a 215k planet that has 85 roids : >
He's still allianceless isn't he ?
Unread 23 Mar 2003, 01:19   #85
jornx

Quote:
first of all I find it sickening that you are trying to bring me down here. I am still your alliance member (VtS).
Second, I have the luxioury to attack with 3 fleets simply because I am allianceless.
Third, I overslept last night at targetpick so I had to launch 3 fleets randomly, I saw my galm8s had launched some fleets at that gal and so did I.
anything else to say?

[RYB] forever
Unread 23 Mar 2003, 01:21   #86
jornx

Quote:
What was? The attack or the blatant account sharing? Both happened before.
stop trying to make up things simply because you can't make an argument..

[RYB] forever
Unread 23 Mar 2003, 01:23   #87
Deegu

Deegu is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
LOL this is pathetic. U have nothing better things to do than haunt him? Lol ofc he can use his fleets however he sees is best now when he isnt bound to any alliance
Deegu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Mar 2003, 01:50   #88
InTGuRu
I love Kwon Boa

Quote:
stop trying to make up things simply because you can't make an argument..
Before I had respected you and thought highly of you but now you are just such a ****. Don't even try to deny the account sharing. At least one person in 20:20 had my own account details. I had Theamion's once during the beginning and I had another gal member's details for most of that round. The log with theamion can be found here http://www.zerowarmth.com/theamion.txt the other gal member I will not ruin his name. And who launched for a certain someone when he didn't have internet access for a few weeks? It was you who picked targets for him and launched for him if I am not mistaken. I will look for logs of those as well.

And for your information, I was not trying to make an 'argument'. If you read my first post, I was disappointed when I found out someone who I had held in high esteem would have defected. Then you come in and call me a cheater when you are not so innocent yourself. I have admited to my bad behavoir and I have been clean ever since. In fact, once I find out who runs multi hunting, I'm going to ask that he do an 'investigation' on my planet in hopes that he can help confirm that I have not done anything illegal this round.

It's your own decision that has caught you in this mess. I don't know how you can respect yourself for ditching your alliance when it needs you the most.

Unread 23 Mar 2003, 01:51   #89
Axis_WLF

Axis_WLF is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Deegu
LOL this is pathetic. U have nothing better things to do than haunt him? Lol ofc he can use his fleets however he sees is best now when he isnt bound to any alliance

okie ensign with nothing better to post other than your sh1t for a comment.

Jornx VTS is different Maddix is in VTS and he is hostile to me in PA big deal we dont take politics of PA into VTS cause we know better. And no you didnt oversleep cause ya launched equal to your galaxys launching before and then ya launched more later. If your allianceless thats gr8 was just a question but is your entire galaxy unprotected and allianceless cause they all about attacked with 3 fleets?

Still fun to rile people up about it though.
r2 9:23:1 Axis_WLF of Kadan : Blluetuba/Legion
r3 6:24:1 Axis_WLF of kadan : Legion/WolfPack
r4 201:15:1 Octavian of Ostia : Wolfpack
r5 13:6:2 Sun Tzu of Art of War : Legion Command
r6 33:13:?? : Legion Command
r7 15:19:12 Unknown soldier run over by a wagon : Legion Command
R8: 28:8:9 Niccolo Machiavelli of Revera Legatus : TITAN COMMAND BC
R12 ??:??:?? 1up Military Officer
Axis_WLF is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Mar 2003, 01:54   #90
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Quote:
Before I had respected you and thought highly of you but now you are just such a ****. Don't even try to deny the account sharing. At least one person in 20:20 had my own account details. I had Theamion's once during the beginning and I had another gal member's details for most of that round. The log with theamion can be found here http://www.zerowarmth.com/theamion.txt the other gal member I will not ruin his name. And who launched for a certain someone when he didn't have internet access for a few weeks? It was you who picked targets for him and launched for him if I am not mistaken. I will look for logs of those as well.

And for your information, I was not trying to make an 'argument'. If you read my first post, I was disappointed when I found out someone who I had held in high esteem would have defected. Then you come in and call me a cheater when you are not so innocent yourself. I have admited to my bad behavoir and I have been clean ever since. In fact, once I find out who runs multi hunting, I'm going to ask that he do an 'investigation' on my planet in hopes that he can help confirm that I have not done anything illegal this round.

It's your own decision that has caught you in this mess. I don't know how you can respect yourself for ditching your alliance when it needs you the most.
pff, that was when i got destroyers, roiding was essential

Unread 23 Mar 2003, 01:59   #91
jornx

Quote:

Jornx VTS is different Maddix is in VTS and he is hostile to me in PA big deal we dont take politics of PA into VTS cause we know better. And no you didnt oversleep cause ya launched equal to your galaxys launching before and then ya launched more later. If your allianceless thats gr8 was just a question but is your entire galaxy unprotected and allianceless cause they all about attacked with 3 fleets?

If I say I overslept, I overslept.
Because I didn't get online to do the TP my gal didn't have a target.
So they launched on small gals, after that I woke up and launched aswell (1/2 ticks later).
And no not my whole gal is allianceless and as you know not my whole gal attacked last night.

[RYB] forever
Unread 23 Mar 2003, 02:02   #92
jornx

Quote:

and fyi information, this ensign is Dena, a great player. Try to give him the respect his earns and don't take cheap shots at him just because he doesn't post a ****load of crap here everyday

[RYB] forever
Unread 23 Mar 2003, 02:08   #93
InTGuRu
I love Kwon Boa

Quote:
pff, that was when i got destroyers, roiding was essential

That was not directed at you specifically. You already told about the 'behavior' that went on in 20.20 in a post on an earlier thread. It was just to counter jornx's statement that I was 'making up things'

Unread 23 Mar 2003, 02:13   #94
jornx

Quote:
That was not directed at you specifically. You already told about the 'behavior' that went on in 20.20 in a post on an earlier thread. It was just to counter jornx's statement that I was 'making up things'
what happened to Lexa Doig?

[RYB] forever
Unread 23 Mar 2003, 02:14   #95
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Quote:
ah k \o/

i don't care tbh, r7 we played as a team.
Unread 23 Mar 2003, 02:19   #96
InTGuRu
I love Kwon Boa

Quote:
what happened to Lexa Doig?
She spent too much time with me and she was a bit....worn out.

Unread 23 Mar 2003, 02:19   #97
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

BTW Axis, while you were Olympians, pre-Round, weren't you applying to RaH ?

Oh, and not only applying, but also not mentioning your Olympian membership.
Unread 23 Mar 2003, 02:24   #98
InTGuRu
I love Kwon Boa

Quote:
Originally posted by GabeZ
Int, I never expected you to say such awfull things about this gal, just be happy you ever had the honour to serve us and that you 'got' the respect you deserved from us.

/me huggles RYB
I never said awful things about the gal until I was called a liar. Again, all my intial post said was that I was disappointed to see someone like jornx defect. I would have ended it there if it wasn't for his reply.

And don't forget that someone attempted to attack me in gal (luckly I was below his 20% limit) and that someone else started an exile vote on me without asking for an explanation. I not mad about that though but I don't think that was 'respect'. I respected you guys much more than you had respected me and much more than you thought I had and that was why I was so disappointed. I had fun with the gal, even though it had a bad ending for me, and I'm not trying to 'say such awful things'. What I had posted about the account sharing was already posted on another thread by Theamion so it was nothing new. And note that I tried to protect the names of the other people who had 'dodgy' behavior by ommitting their names as well.

Unread 23 Mar 2003, 02:27   #99
jornx

Quote:
BTW Axis, while you were Olympians, pre-Round, weren't you applying to RaH ?

Oh, and not only applying, but also not mentioning your Olympian membership.
This was told to Olympians HC, but nothing was done about it.
Quite strange that whole AD is being rattled up to call me names, while when Axis tries it he can remain chief BC in his alliance

[RYB] forever
Unread 23 Mar 2003, 02:28   #100
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Quote:
I never said awful things about the gal until I was called a liar. Again, all my intial post said was that I was disappointed to see someone like jornx defect. I would have ended it there if it wasn't for his reply.

And don't forget that someone attempted to attack me in gal (luckly I was below his 20% limit) and that someone else started an exile vote on me without asking for an explanation. I not mad about that though but I don't think that was 'respect'. I respected you guys much more than you had respected me and much more than you thought I had and that was why I was so disappointed. I had fun with the gal, even though it had a bad ending for me, and I'm not trying to 'say such awful things'. What I had posted about the account sharing was already posted on another thread by Theamion so it was nothing new. And note that I tried to protect the names of the other people who had 'dodgy' behavior by ommitting their names as well.
still love you hun!