User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 21 May 2005, 21:30   #1
Rikard
Rebellion Rebelleader

Rikard is just really niceRikard is just really niceRikard is just really niceRikard is just really niceRikard is just really nice
eXilition

I just read about the post where people dragged back the exilition closings and because i'm hardly playing anymore i felt this would eb a good time to vent my feelings.

Quote:
I am writing this at 3:44 on the night from monday 11-4 to tuesday 12-4, eXilition has had closings. cata and BiGBaD are closed for appearent accountsharing. Facts in this matter are that BiGBaD and cata live in the same city. Because of that they have asked for an exception in case they once visit eachother. However they have yet to visit eachother this round. This does not stop Phil^ from closing both planets for breaking an exception which has never been used. They are closed because they defended eachother once (!) during the entire round. (its now PT 293). What intruiges me is that [HR]Chaos seems to know that eX guys are closed and he's not the only one. How would they know that 10 minutes after BiGBaD found out himself? Are the Hunters not unbiased? I seriously doubt the credibility of Phil^. He seems awfully glad with the closings and he told us that "more will follow". What kind of remark is that? cata did have the same exception in 1up last round where he also "violated" it once or twice but he never got closed there. Does the alliance i'm in really have such a bad reputation??? Or are people jealous of our averige score which is 20% then our closest rival??? Kaifux is talking with Phil^ at the moment and i hope he can talk some sence into Phil^. I doubt it.

I heard [HR]Chaos (yes him again) say that eX is Dragons/LDK (i'm neither) and that Dragons HC cheated last ******** round. This is a fact. Jurgen MrJ and Berten got closed. However none of them are HC or even members of eXilition, and they used bots, whereas our members got closed for allegiate sharing. This argument obviously doesnt work then.

Because of the radiosilence around eX i am not allowed to post this right away. I hope you have not all forgotten about this incident when i post this. eXilition is innocent. If theres 1 reason why cata and BiGBaD got closed its not for sharing but for stupidity, and even that i seriously doubt.

Out Rikard - Deathhead / nineone / eXiliton

PS.
[03:52] <Tis> those who are still open must be pissed as hell at the others
Tis we're not pissed. They didnt cheat.
Quote:
PPS.
its very hard to no lash out at all the nubs trying to act like they know everything about the closings. I'm a very vocal guy normally and not being able to rectify the obvious flaws in HR and 1ups arguments is hard.

PPPS.
[10:55] <ricka> i also was closed 0_0
[10:55] <ricka> but for funny reason
[10:55] <ricka>
[10:55] <Rkz|AFk> which was? :/
[10:56] <ricka> changing password
[10:56] <ricka>
[10:56] <ricka> no logins from other pcs ect
[10:56] <Rkz|AFk>
[10:56] <Rkz|AFk> lol
[10:56] <ricka> but changed password = sharing
[10:56] <ricka>

Afterword: None of us were closed. we had 4 cases, 3 exception cases (none of which had really used the exception) and 1 case which was described in the post above. I found out the morning after that Ricka was called because his fleet was needed for defence. One guess who he was suppost to defend... (i lost 42% roids) Kal is defending us at the board. The only one. Happens to be that Kal is also the only one who has any real info on the case...
I beg of you not to flame this thread.

<zhil|reportwrit> Rikard - I dont know you
<zhil|reportwrit> so you're insignificant

eXilition - LCH - Destiny - Conspiracy - Night Witches - eXcessum
Rikard is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 May 2005, 23:24   #2
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: eXilition

Quote:
Originally Posted by big_horn
i never once saw ricka's fleet being launched without him being active on IRC.
of-course you could argue through VNC someone else was talking but i doubt that very much...
What irc network are we talking about here?
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 May 2005, 01:59   #3
Treveler
Its time to roll the dice

Treveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant future

Tell me who your friend are and I`ll tell you who you are. Pld Angels...
Unread 22 May 2005, 02:05   #4
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

exsqueeze me?
Unread 22 May 2005, 02:06   #5
Treveler
Its time to roll the dice

Treveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant future

Quote:
I heard [HR]Chaos (yes him again) say that eX is Dragons/LDK (i'm neither) and that Dragons HC cheated last ******** round. This is a fact. Jurgen MrJ and Berten got closed. However none of them are HC or even members of eXilition, and they used bots, whereas our members got closed for allegiate sharing. This argument obviously doesnt work then.
Yes none of them is Hc this round of pa. None the less they are the backbone of the Exil alliance. both played and got caught useing bot. Exil would not exist witout Jurgen and MrJ.

Exil are truly the winners in that light right?

Behave yourself!
Unread 22 May 2005, 02:53   #6
Banned
Banned

Banned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treveler
Yes none of them is Hc this round of pa. None the less they are the backbone of the Exil alliance. both played and got caught useing bot. Exil would not exist witout Jurgen and MrJ.

Behave yourself!
I love your excellent use of logic.
Banned is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 May 2005, 03:06   #7
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Personally, I'm a big fan of the principle that everybody is not guilty untill it's been proved that they are not.
There might be tons of half-truths, rumors with something to them, and open-ports that could lead into a conclusion that eX is cheating. However, I've yet to see some hard proof, and I won't judge them before I see that.

And, if they cheat, what is the fuss? Alliance rankings don't count for shit, it's the communitys feeling that counts. If they cheat, they get no respect for winning or attaing a high rank.
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 May 2005, 05:41   #8
Amycus
Flame me...

Amycus will become famous soon enoughAmycus will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snurx
And, if they cheat, what is the fuss? Alliance rankings don't count for shit, it's the communitys feeling that counts. If they cheat, they get no respect for winning or attaing a high rank.

Not true.

People will go away, but the win is there forever.

Doesn't matter though because no one is cheating
r4: [Tuba]HC
r11: [SiN]
r12: [SiN]HC
r13: [eX]
r19: [TGV]
r20: Destiny
r21: What? Are you kidding?

Ooooomph! Come back Noah02!
Amycus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 May 2005, 05:57   #9
Fyodor
Behe

Fyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amycus
Not true.

People will go away, but the win is there forever.

Who won PAX?
Unread 22 May 2005, 06:46   #10
Amycus
Flame me...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fyodor
Who won PAX?
If by PAX you mean round10 planetarion then Elysium won.

Unread 22 May 2005, 08:22   #11
Jumo

Jumo is on a distinguished road

Quote:

Behave yourself!
Actually, neither of them have played PA for EXil. Or even PA afaik.
Jumo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 May 2005, 08:48   #12
Fyodor
Behe

Fyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant future

Quote:
Here it is 4 round later and I think Ecl won. But thats neither here or there. I think you guys have played a great round thus far and if you pull off the win, I dont think there should be any kind of asterik next to the W. Cheating or not this has been the best all out round since PAX.
Unread 22 May 2005, 08:58   #13
Rikard
Rebellion Rebelleader

Rikard is just really niceRikard is just really niceRikard is just really niceRikard is just really niceRikard is just really nice

Quote:

Behave yourself!
i have never seen either MrJ or Jurgen in any eX channel. In fact i havent seen either of them on irc since i quit playing pia. I would never ever join any alliance that has either one of them as member, i couldnt possibly do that after all i have said about them.

Unread 22 May 2005, 09:27   #14
mens
Sheep

mens is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
yea they cheated.
recall bug wasn't it?(hit back on ur browser and ur fleet is back home)
mens is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 May 2005, 09:31   #15
Amycus
Flame me...

Quote:
Originally Posted by mens
yea they cheated.
recall bug wasn't it?(hit back on ur browser and ur fleet is back home)
Yeah there was a recall bug and a bug that had something to do with gal fund and stuff.

The main bitch was they recruited to the top not cheated though (correction there was alot of cheating gripe but the main deal at the end was their recruitment)

Funny though how cheating does come up considering the current politics. Alot of people that i've seen gripe about cheating this round were on the recieving end of it back then. Wierd how that works. (cough FOREST r10 FanG member)

Last edited by Amycus; 22 May 2005 at 09:42.
Unread 22 May 2005, 09:38   #16
mens
Sheep

mens is an unknown quantity at this point

gal fund thingy was r10.5
actually i think we are thinking of r10.5 in both cases.

anyways who cares
mens is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 May 2005, 10:04   #17
Desse
Pr0nstar

Desse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fyodor
Who won PAX?
My gal

Ascendancy - While you were trying, we were sleeping

(@Karmulian) i deffo got roided looking at my planets
Desse is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 May 2005, 10:09   #18
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Alot of people that i've seen gripe about cheating this round were on the recieving end of it back then. Wierd how that works. (cough FOREST r10 FanG member)
Huh?
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 May 2005, 10:13   #19
Fyodor
Behe

Quote:
(cough FOREST r10 FanG member)
I m pretty sure Forest flew with us 10.5. And tbh, you shouldnt be accusing him of anything. Imo, the time forest was with us, he was entirely honorable. Honorable to the point that he scanned alliance mates looking for anything fishy. Calling him a hypocrite just doesnt fly.
Unread 22 May 2005, 10:22   #20
Amycus
Flame me...

I'm not calling him a hypocrite I am saying however that he is a big part of this whole eXilition crusifiction thing having been in a situation in the past where his alliance wasn't the purest.

You actually help my point more. Not all of FanG were cheaters back then and who really knows what the situation was. Same thing with eX this round.

r10 FanG cheating isn't a big deal now though is it?

It's 5:30am here and I am tired so sorry if this post is a little hard to understand.

Unread 22 May 2005, 10:41   #21
Forest

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

I was eclipse r10, and fang r10.5.

And at no point have i ever said that ALL of exil are cheating, as quite simply, i dont believe that.

What i do know, is its a core of players, that of course wouldnt let any of the outer players know about what they are doing.
Unread 22 May 2005, 10:51   #22
Morden
The Face Of Evil

Morden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to behold

lol, its funny to see someone try and call forest a hypocrite as far as cheating goes.

he's probably one of the people in this game who hate cheating the most, it has cost him a lot in the past and if you knew anything about him, you would know how he hates anyone cheating, but he hates alliances m8s cheating even more than he does anyone else.

People have such a small grasp on the history of this game at times.

Unread 22 May 2005, 11:13   #23
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yeah there was a recall bug and a bug that had something to do with gal fund and stuff.

The main bitch was they recruited to the top not cheated though (correction there was alot of cheating gripe but the main deal at the end was their recruitment)

Funny though how cheating does come up considering the current politics. Alot of people that i've seen gripe about cheating this round were on the recieving end of it back then. Wierd how that works. (cough FOREST r10 FanG member)
Forest was FAnG in r10.5, not r10 ... Get your facts straight thx

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 May 2005, 11:29   #24
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

Yes shame on Forest for being part of an alliance that may have consisted a few cheaters when he also was the one scanning his own alliance to check for cheaters to report them
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 May 2005, 11:30   #25
Amycus
Flame me...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morden
lol, its funny to see someone try and call forest a hypocrite as far as cheating goes.
um?

Quote:
I'm not calling him a hypocrite
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kjeldoran
Forest was FAnG in r10.5, not r10 ... Get your facts straight thx
It doesn't matter honestly. The point isn't based on when he was involved, and If you want to be technical ely, ecl, and FanG all got accused of cheating

However you people will use anything you can to troll.

My point was about how the bandwagon witch hunt wants to call everyone in eX cheaters because some people that i've never seen since I joined eX cheated in the past, and or people once associated with a cheating alliance are in eX making them cheaters.

Another point I was making is that Forest was in an alliance in the past put under the same scrutiny we are being put under this round so I find it ironic he is so easy to throw the term cheater around blindly knowing from experience what it is like being on this side.

For anything I posted to be trolled or taken as insults at Forest's character just shows that people will do anything troll.

Last edited by Amycus; 22 May 2005 at 11:44.
Unread 22 May 2005, 11:49   #26
Forest

Quote:

Another point I was making is that Forest was in an alliance in the past put under the same scrutiny we are being put under this round so I find it ironic he is so easy to throw the term cheater around blindly knowing from experience what it is like being on this side.

The difference being, when people said it about my alliance, I said 'yes, we have cheats, lets catch and report all of em', whereas when they say it about your alliance you say 'I have never seen cheating, it doesnt happen ehre'

And EVERYONE knows you ahve a core that does.

I once again refer to my quote from two exil core members 'We arent cheating unless we get caught'.

Lamer.
Unread 22 May 2005, 12:11   #27
Gate
;D!

Gate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
um?
My point was about how the bandwagon witch hunt wants to call everyone in eX cheaters because some people that i've never seen since I joined eX cheated in the past, and or people once associated with a cheating alliance are in eX making them cheaters.
If I'm interpreting this right, it means you haven't seen these members this round. I would assume you're active on eX's private IRC chans etc, so it's kinda surprising you wouldn't meet some members who seem to be online 24/7.

This probably counts as a troll, but pointless pedantry amuses me :/
Gate is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 May 2005, 12:14   #28
Amycus
Flame me...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest
The difference being, when people said it about my alliance, I said 'yes, we have cheats, lets catch and report all of em', whereas when they say it about your alliance you say 'I have never seen cheating, it doesnt happen ehre'
Actually I said I haven't seen cheating but it is more than likely going on and if I see it i'll report it but I don't think that eX has any more cheating than anyone else

While you all are so busy crucifying eXilition the cheaters in your own alliances are laughing their asses off.

Quote:
The only thing everyone knows is what is spread around by trolls. Who cares in a few rounds it will be forgotten and never discussed unless brought up like this instance. Why? Because once the round is over and done and the new round begins and the new top alliances show up there will be a new croud to call cheaters.

Quote:
I once again refer to my quote from two exil core members 'We arent cheating unless we get caught'.
Your quote has no legitimacy at all so sorry that evidence isn't accepted as anything but a ploy to stir shit up. If you'd like to tell me who would be dumb enough to tell you that I would love to rid the game of more cheaters. I accept pm's

Quote:
Lamer.
See here I am giving you the credit you desirve as a non-cheater surrounded by cheaters, and this is your response? Doesn't seem like the response of someone with any real integrity. Typical e-personality.

Unread 22 May 2005, 12:22   #29
Amycus
Flame me...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gate
If I'm interpreting this right, it means you haven't seen these members this round. I would assume you're active on eX's private IRC chans etc, so it's kinda surprising you wouldn't meet some members who seem to be online 24/7.

This probably counts as a troll, but pointless pedantry amuses me :/
I don't consider it a troll it is a legit response and you managed it without using the typical, moron, lamer, idiot, blah blah blah

To answer your question, there isn't anyone in eX on 24/7. I've been online since yesterday but that is a long story. However there is someone incharge on at all times. Once incs start getting reported if they aren't getting covered everyone in the alliance is called.

Also it seems you guys think that we cover every attack out there. I would say that just as many incs go uncovered as covered.

Unread 22 May 2005, 12:22   #30
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Lamer.
You've been in FAnG, you're a cheater Forest. Nothing more nothing less ... just deal with it !!!

FA Gaming community

Unread 22 May 2005, 16:54   #31
MAdnRisKy
home wrecker

MAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
You've been in FAnG, you're a cheater Forest. Nothing more nothing less ... just deal with it !!!

so the IF - THEN statement here is that

IF you have been in Fa(n)g

THEN you have cheated

?

#pr0nstars - a pimp is for life, not just for christmas
MAdnRisKy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 May 2005, 16:56   #32
LEFF|pm
Lord of the Boards

LEFF|pm is on a distinguished road

nice to see that nothing has changed

Phil^ is still a a biased hypocrite, everyone is still "cheating" since there are still no generally accepted rules and guidelines about what is allowed and what is not, Saint Forest is reporting players and not getting closed as a top100 planet is like playing in a lottery

ftw !
LEFF|pm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 May 2005, 17:09   #33
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAdnRisKy
so the IF - THEN statement here is that

IF you have been in Fa(n)g

THEN you have cheated

?
Kjeldoran in PR backfiring non-shocker. This is getting funny.
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
Unread 22 May 2005, 17:48   #34
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally Posted by G.K Zhukov
Kjeldoran in PR backfiring non-shocker. This is getting funny.
I'm questioning your intelectual capacities as I thought it was clearly a sarcastic remark towards all the hypocrits yelling "once LDK, always a cheater" or "once Dragons, always a cheater" or the example I used in my post.

Clearly some failed to see that sarcasm ...

FA Gaming community

Unread 22 May 2005, 18:21   #35
MaxMilliaN
red looks good on me eh

MaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these parts

Quote:

Behave yourself!
you make no sense, you call Ex cheaters because 2 other ppl who never were Ex members (jurgen/mrj) cheated in another game with an other alliance...

please tell me what drugs you are using

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tesla
I signed up to make sure eX didnt win the round, thanks to your HCs last decision it looks like I succeeded
Apprime
MaxMilliaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 May 2005, 01:44   #36
demiGOD
the Sacred Pervert

demiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nice

I demand more EXil posters on forums aside from Amycus and MaxMillian. Are you the only EXil members that PR the alliance? There has to be more of you.

Veneratio | Insomnia | F-Crew | Subh
demiGOD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 May 2005, 02:14   #37
Entium

Entium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by demiGOD
I demand more EXil posters on forums aside from Amycus and MaxMillian. Are you the only EXil members that PR the alliance? There has to be more of you.
There are more members... the whole alliance is just using these two accounts...
Entium is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 May 2005, 02:21   #38
Amycus
Flame me...

Quote:
Well from the results that we get from posting, (like me getting neg-repped on my post stating the top 3 alliance names and top 3 allaince logos because they ran out of posts to neg-rep me on,) why would they get on here and open themselves up to be trolled and insulted by people that can't do anything else?

Unread 23 May 2005, 06:18   #39
~RevictioN~
Reborn

~RevictioN~ is infamous around these parts

I brought up the exil closures in another thread dont know if your talking about it if so why not respond in that thread as you only "justified"( I use the word justify very loosely ) 1 statement I made. Also if there was 4 cases earlier in rnd if I remember 9 planets got closed that means 1 of the cases 3 planets were invovled also Cata/Bigbad arnt in EX anymore if im correct.

Also EX answer me why pa team felt the need to add people to the multihunter team ? And why they felt the need to put a paragraph about cheating on the overview screen ?

Yes none of this is hard proof and im afraid we will prolly never see any. As in the past you guys have proven to beh the innovators of cheating so im not gonna by the we dont cheat crap you do cheat and are very good at it as you even outwitted pateam this rnd.
Conviction, Courage, Control
~RevictioN~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 May 2005, 07:42   #40
qebab
The Original Carebear

qebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~RevictioN~
As in the past you guys have proven to beh the innovators of cheating so im not gonna by the we dont cheat crap you do cheat and are very good at it as you even outwitted pateam this rnd.
I'm sorry, but I do believe that 'the innovators of cheating', are they guys that have never been suspect, much less got caught cheating. I don't doubt a second that they exist.

Oh crap, I might be back. I should take my own advice.
qebab is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 May 2005, 08:05   #41
Fyodor
Behe

Quote:
Also EX answer me why pa team felt the need to add people to the multihunter team ? And why they felt the need to put a paragraph about cheating on the overview screen ?

Shouldnt you be asking the PA team this rather then exi?
Unread 23 May 2005, 08:06   #42
Rikard
Rebellion Rebelleader

Quote:
I brought up the exil closures in another thread dont know if your talking about it if so why not respond in that thread as you only "justified"( I use the word justify very loosely ) 1 statement I made. Also if there was 4 cases earlier in rnd if I remember 9 planets got closed that means 1 of the cases 3 planets were invovled also Cata/Bigbad arnt in EX anymore if im correct.

Yes none of this is hard proof and im afraid we will prolly never see any. As in the past you guys have proven to beh the innovators of cheating so im not gonna by the we dont cheat crap you do cheat and are very good at it as you even outwitted pateam this rnd.
I have some trouble reading and understanding your post so excuse me if i misread some of it but the reason why i made a new thread is because i could only see one thread about the alleged eX cheating and that thread was closed.

Yes there were 4 cases, 3 exception cases, none of the exceptions were used, and 1 password change case (no joke!). 7 were closed, none were deleted. cata and BigBAD shipjumped to Wolfpack indeed.

why does the MH team need more people? Ask them not us. The fact that the ammount og hunters is increased and our alliance isnt any smaller then we were at start should proof our innocence should it not?

We are the innovators of cheating? Tell me . Why would we cheat when we have an average of 50 people on our priv chan, averige of 30 ppl per hour talking. Why does do crusie and mano complain about their rising phonebills when all they can do is just cheat? If you have no clue whats going on without our alliance why jump to judge us?

Unread 23 May 2005, 08:07   #43
Rikard
Rebellion Rebelleader

Quote:
I am hurt

Unread 23 May 2005, 08:16   #44
qebab
The Original Carebear

qebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
exi are just sinking lower..... and lower......
no matter what you use VNC for, the authorities aren't going to let you off abusing illegal substances........
I do hope that was a joke. If not, I beg you to reread Maxine's post, as clearly you misread it.

Quote:
I understand them very well, the people who decide not to put their feet on this forum. You have seen in that other thread how the eXi who chose to post were recieved. Besides, there is nothing they can say to convince the people attacking them here, that they are not cheating.

Unread 23 May 2005, 11:12   #45
Guran
Puppet Master

Guran will become famous soon enoughGuran will become famous soon enough

Quote:
It's a common known fact that AD is full of trolls, idiots or just clueless people who feel the urge to participate in discussions they know nothing of. I'm surprised even this many EX members have commented in these cheat discussions, and yes, there are many more than just those two and no, they are not representing EX PR. If you think someone feels obligated to answer these cheat accusations you are very wrong.
Guran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 May 2005, 11:18   #46
Guran
Puppet Master

Guran will become famous soon enoughGuran will become famous soon enough

Quote:

Here's a penny. Go buy a clue.
Guran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 May 2005, 13:28   #47
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

Quote:
I'm questioning your intelectual capacities as I thought it was clearly a sarcastic remark towards all the hypocrits yelling "once LDK, always a cheater" or "once Dragons, always a cheater" or the example I used in my post.

Clearly some failed to see that sarcasm ...
You of all people should never questioning the capacity of others, Kj. Seriously man.
Your "sarcasm" (as I kinda doubt your capacity to really use such a "clever" thing) backfired, and MAd's post was funny.
Now don't let me start summing up FAnG's history when it comes to cheating, eh?
Unread 23 May 2005, 14:00   #48
Buddah
Knight of Ni!

Buddah is a jewel in the roughBuddah is a jewel in the roughBuddah is a jewel in the roughBuddah is a jewel in the rough

Quote:

Behave yourself!
EX would totally exist without jurgen and mrj. take ctx for an example from PL none of them were involved there. The backbone of EX is mac, kaifux and basse. jurgen is retired and dragons, i doubt he would ever play for an alliance not called dragons, mrj is a random dragons cheater.

Quote:
i posted some in the other thread
but i cba reading and posting 24/7 like most of the whining/flaming side(read 1up and co)

About the possible cheating in ex. it might be a cheating core, but i seriously doubt its on hc level, and its not among the core of players, i consider myself in the core and i never was asked about vnc or shit, neither is any of my mates in ex, but then again if it is a cheating core, they do it without the knowledge of us other members. so go be eaten by the wolves rather than come saying than ex is a cheating alliance. i cba writing any more as im off to play beach volley.
Buddah is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 May 2005, 11:13   #49
qebab
The Original Carebear

Quote:
how could you possibly think that me accusing exi of drug abuse is anything but a joke ?
fair enough it's quite hard to understand when people are joking over the internet...... but really ?
Its hard to know when its something regarding Maxine.

Unread 24 May 2005, 17:24   #50
Sun_Tzu
Arrogant Fck

Sun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

Behave yourself!
MrJ has afaik had nothing to do with any online game since he was cought using a bot in ********.

Jurgen is currently playing ********, clearly if he had anything to do with ex he'd be taking the time to play PaX aswell? I mean, he rank2 or so(clean I might add) in ********, so surely he's got the time? But he isn't playing PaX. And he has no ties to Exilition.

Exilition would not exist without jurgen, that much is true. Had jurgen never created dragons then MacT and Basse would never have HC'd together there and wouldn't have worked as closely with ricka/kaifux and thus we'd most likely have no Exilition. However, neither Jurgen nor MrJ have been involved in the founding or running of Exilition.

Really people, atleast get a clue before flaming :/