User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 29 Aug 2003, 14:38   #1
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Foreign People

[Because i am unable to post in my old thread and i was reminded of my "research" earlier today this thread exists ... fill in any 'gaps' that you are aware of plskta]

Here's another recap:

Denmark

-

Finland

- Hecate (17)
- menth0l (22)
- Red (17)

Netherlands

- Leshy (19)
- mpr0733 (25)
- Purevil (18)
- Structural Integrity
- Sigrid (35?)

Iceland

-

Norway

- Golin (21)
- Grimble
- Idler
- Matrim (19)
- RiCo (23)
- Snurx (17)
- Valle (24)
- W (25)

Sweden

- Ärketrollmannen (18)
- Valle the rocker (23)
Unread 29 Aug 2003, 14:42   #2
Pyr0 MK III
Look! He's Dancing!

Pyr0 MK III is an unknown quantity at this point
Grimble is 64
[22:18] <nodrog> Cock: 8" (20cm) uncut
[22:18] <nodrog> Balls: Large hefty balls, stretched max 6" (15.5cm)
[22:18] <nodrog> Arse: Can take two fists, or one fist almost to the elbow, but slow warming up.
Pyr0 MK III is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Aug 2003, 14:44   #3
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend
I'm a 20 year old bugger...

And Spinner is from Norway if I'm not mistaken.
Zword from the Netherlands (I think)
Flavius... err... he told me that... Portugal?
Structural Integrity is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Aug 2003, 14:45   #4
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little
Netherlands 27..
Unread 29 Aug 2003, 14:46   #5
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by Structural Integrity

Flavius... err... he told me that... Portugal?
he's just doing scandinavia i think

oh and Theamion/his sister are from holland iirc
Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Aug 2003, 14:47   #6
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by SilverSmoke
Netherlands 27..

I thought you were French or Spanish or something.
Unread 29 Aug 2003, 14:47   #7
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little
oh
Unread 29 Aug 2003, 14:47   #8
Dace
so f*cking zen

Quote:
Originally posted by Ragnarak
oh and Theamion/his sister are from holland iirc

Yeah i forgot to add them (ta).
Unread 29 Aug 2003, 14:52   #9
Dace
so f*cking zen

Reminder to self:

Tietäjä appears to be from Finland.

Confirmation?
Unread 29 Aug 2003, 14:54   #10
sword

sword is infamous around these partssword is infamous around these partssword is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally posted by Dace
Reminder to self:

Tietäjä appears to be from Finland.

Confirmation?
I am sure he does.
sword is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Aug 2003, 16:51   #11
Dace
so f*cking zen

Re: Foreign People

Update:

Denmark

-

Finland

- Hecate (17)
- menth0l (22)
- Red (17)
- Tietäjä

Netherlands

- KoeN
- Leshy (19)
- mpr0733 (25)
- Purevil (18)
- Queen (17)
- Structural Integrity (20)
- Sigrid (35?)
- SilverSmoke (27)
- Theamion (20)

Iceland

-

Norway

- Golin (21)
- Grimble
- Idler
- Matrim (19)
- RiCo (23)
- Snurx (17)
- Valle (24)
- W (25)

Sweden

- Ärketrollmannen (18)
- Valle the rocker (23)
Unread 29 Aug 2003, 17:02   #12
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Can i ask why you make this list?
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Aug 2003, 17:03   #13
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally posted by Snurx
'Dace's Northern European bum-luvin' tour.'
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Aug 2003, 17:17   #14
Dace
so f*cking zen

Quote:
Originally posted by Snurx

It's for "research" and great justice.

Seriously it's better you dont know.

"Just give me the [info] like i ask and you wont ever see me again".
Unread 29 Aug 2003, 17:43   #15
ParraCida
Condemned to RP

ParraCida is an unknown quantity at this point
can I play too?

Netherlands, 19
ParraCida is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Aug 2003, 18:13   #16
Deb
sexy

Deb is an unknown quantity at this point
Netherlands, 17
Unread 29 Aug 2003, 19:42   #17
Dace
so f*cking zen

Quote:
Originally posted by ParraCida
can I play too?

Yes
Unread 30 Aug 2003, 01:33   #18
Monkehpimp
'Useless'

Monkehpimp is an unknown quantity at this point
New Zealand, 17

:/
Unread 30 Aug 2003, 01:51   #19
Entium

Entium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud of
Confœderatio Helvetica, heh...
Entium is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Aug 2003, 16:01   #20
I Am Grimble
lol

I Am Grimble is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Pyr0 MK III
Grimble is 64
I'm 15 you twat

Remember to think happy thoughts
I Am Grimble is offline   Reply With Quote