User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Closed Thread
Unread 25 Jul 2005, 20:28   #51
Hesekiel
No more, No less.

Hesekiel has a spectacular aura aboutHesekiel has a spectacular aura aboutHesekiel has a spectacular aura about
Re: Offical APA and NewDawn announcement.

Quote:
Originally Posted by smeg9
I offer my full support to APA and NEWDAWN (and others)

anyone who would go after these targets is just cowardice.

try cowardice not to attack 10 people.

Genesis-2
Unread 25 Jul 2005, 20:32   #52
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all

Lol... playing the victim?!
Unread 25 Jul 2005, 20:34   #53
smeg9
Ex EL High Command

smeg9 is on a distinguished road

crazy...
Unread 25 Jul 2005, 20:47   #54
Zo0f
Sir peon to you

Zo0f is a glorious beacon of lightZo0f is a glorious beacon of lightZo0f is a glorious beacon of lightZo0f is a glorious beacon of lightZo0f is a glorious beacon of light

Mountains out of Mole Hills as usual. Peoples memberlists/intel is accessed every round, they usually however keep it private. Your making a big deal out of nothing. Your responsible for who has access to your tech, if you leave members of another alliance with access you are asking for them to use it. You have done a good job of highlighting your incompetence though, trying to play the sympathy card.

Keeping your dirty laundry in private would of been a better move though in my opinion.

P.S. Forest never seems to run out of hot air, where does it all come from? magic!

"The only easy day was yesterday."

Last edited by Zo0f; 25 Jul 2005 at 21:00.
Unread 25 Jul 2005, 21:00   #55
Spritfire

Spritfire is just really niceSpritfire is just really niceSpritfire is just really niceSpritfire is just really niceSpritfire is just really nice

If the car are open and they keys are in, is it not stealing to take it from the owner ?
Unread 25 Jul 2005, 21:09   #56
Hesekiel
No more, No less.

Hesekiel has a spectacular aura aboutHesekiel has a spectacular aura aboutHesekiel has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spritfire
If the car are open and they keys are in, is it not stealing to take it from the owner ?

if you find $ 50k at a bus stop, will you take it to the police?

Genesis-2
Unread 25 Jul 2005, 21:10   #57
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zo0f

P.S. Forest never seems to run out of hot air, where does it all come from? magic!

Im stealing it from that there Balloon down the road.

BTW guys, if u wanna neg rep me fine, but have some balls and actually leave your nick.
Unread 25 Jul 2005, 21:11   #58
Hesekiel
No more, No less.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest

Im stealing it from that there Balloon down the road.

BTW guys, if u wanna neg rep me fine, but have some balls and actually leave your nick.

i cant neg rep you, ive only spoken to you once.

Genesis-2
Unread 25 Jul 2005, 21:14   #59
Kaisto
Don't ask, I don't know

Kaisto is an unknown quantity at this point

It is really sad to see how low an individual can sink in order to get a slight intel advantage in this game. Pathetic is the best word I can think of for it atm.
[APA] will NOT however, let this ruin our round! We will have fun, play as normally and fight back at anyone cowardly enough to use this info. Harrism, if you truly felt you were helping your alliance by breaking into someone's DB and stealing intel, I have one word for you: Therapy. I am sure your other HCs agree if they are in any way honorable players (I dont know them). If your account is not deleted for this, I promise you that as soon as I have struct killers, I will be paying a visit or ten in order to fully express my feelings and explain to you the place you now have in my angry heart.
Unread 25 Jul 2005, 21:17   #60
Harrism

Harrism is infamous around these parts

thats fair, kargool knows my coordinates im not hiding from you guys. I got your coordinates I let them out, least i could do was to tell you mine.
R5 - R6 Cluster only
R6 - R14 G-II / disbanded / merge
R9.5 - R13 Newdawn

R14 - G-II, I hope you guys go on.
R14 - my last pa round.

Thankyou Troll.
Unread 25 Jul 2005, 21:26   #61
Entium

Entium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hesekiel
if you find $ 50k at a bus stop, will you take it to the police?
If the sexy girl next door is getting naked with open curtains, do you take photos and put them on the interweb?
Unread 25 Jul 2005, 21:31   #62
Vader
[G-II]

Vader is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spritfire
if you find a working gun of a dead soldier of the enemy army ... is it theft to steal it?
Unread 25 Jul 2005, 21:32   #63
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest

I repeat what I have always said, that I have to get my targets from somewhere, and if i choose that target to be someone who has done his best to spoil the game for a huge group of ppl, then thats better than roiding some new player who is learning the game.

I will act as I see appropriate, and tbh, there is nothing you can do about it.

When I read ur posts I keep thinking about "Team America".

Go World Police.

Kill the damn terrorists.

----

On topic:

I hope no one take advantage of the info given, I can say on behalf of Hydra that we wont.
I also hope APA and NDs members stay and keep their fighting spirit high.

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Unread 25 Jul 2005, 21:33   #64
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

Harrism claimed he was doing this to protect g-II, the only thing appropiate then would be to show him that this wasnt a good idea.
Unread 25 Jul 2005, 21:39   #65
Gate
;D!

Gate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
if you leave members of another alliance with access you are asking for them to use it. You have done a good job of highlighting your incompetence though, trying to play the sympathy card.
Aside from the fact that eT controls who has access to our tech', and the fact we trust him, we also didn't believe anyone with access would be short sighted enough to do anything like this. If any G-II-er with access to this (though I believe he wasn't actually given access, but worked out admin's password anyway.) abused it, then they would lose access to their tech, and in doing so would most likely ruin their round due to the increased attention on them, as Harrism would have done if it had been an official G-II move.

Even assuming Harrism WAS left with access (though, to reiterate, I believe he somehow worked out admin password);
If you've got nukes and they've got nukes, who is the stupid one: the one who launches the first nuke without warning, or the one who gets the first nuke launched at them?

As usual, my analogies are somewhat lacking, but I hope people understand it. :/

<3 you Zo0f.
Unread 25 Jul 2005, 22:18   #66
Grog
Benevolent Dictator

Grog has much to be proud ofGrog has much to be proud ofGrog has much to be proud ofGrog has much to be proud ofGrog has much to be proud ofGrog has much to be proud ofGrog has much to be proud ofGrog has much to be proud ofGrog has much to be proud ofGrog has much to be proud of

Well as far as I'm concerned anything Harrism has said to try to justify this is total crap.

In his own words.

<Harrism> Grog, you were the reason i did this

He's a petty little individual who's between round power grab within ND failed.
He left holding a serious grudge & then did what he could to attempt to hurt those who had pissed him off.

Any reasons or justifications he gives are total BS.

He's just a petty vindictive insignificant little worm.
Unread 25 Jul 2005, 22:23   #67
Hesekiel
No more, No less.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grog
Well as far as I'm concerned anything Harrism has said to try to justify this is total crap.

In his own words.

<Harrism> Grog, you were the reason i did this

He's a petty little individual who's between round power grab within ND failed.
He left holding a serious grudge & then did what he could to attempt to hurt those who had pissed him off.

Any reasons or justifications he gives are total BS.

He's just a petty vindictive insignificant little worm.

well said.

<grob> Hesekiel, you are my mom

Genesis-2
Unread 25 Jul 2005, 22:32   #68
Harrism

ofc im gonna say that grog, you do nothing but throw insults. Ive had a constructive chat with gate and a few other nd hc, their opinion of me I can now respect because they took the time to listen. Bad or good, either is fine and I can live by.

I have promised him nothing like this will ever happen again, and if he knows me as much as he thought he did, then he knows under the promise I gave him I can never break it.

Grog, petty individual power mad, I was offered hc position in nd, i was commander of the bc's before angryduck came on the scene, I was above him in the pecking order. I turned down the hc position because of my inactivity. I dont want power, I just dont want pa to go to people's head, the game shouldnt be the only thing which is in people's lives. Be reasonable and I will always have time for you.

AngryDuck, you opinion does matter because you've given me some of the best sound advise I've ever heard. Despite whatever Ive done, I still want to thankyou for that.
R5 - R6 Cluster only
R9.5 - R13 Newdawn

R14 - my last pa round.

Thankyou Troll.
Unread 25 Jul 2005, 22:43   #69
The Master

Good Job Harry You exploited a backdoor hole, there's nothing wrong with that at all! For those of you who cry dishonesty and cheating etc etc, shut up - there was no code of honour or law that he broke.

Unread 25 Jul 2005, 22:50   #70
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

Jonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrism
However, my sole reason for doing this was to protect my alliance, I had no other reason,
lol yeah you really helped youre alliance goodwork loyal one!
I'ma gonna attack G2 planets tonight if we have the coords

Retired
Unread 25 Jul 2005, 23:00   #71
The Master

Just because APA and ND bends over and spreads their asses shouldn't mean they get their knickers in a twist when Harrism seizes the opportunity to **** them in the ass.

Unread 25 Jul 2005, 23:02   #72
wakey
Hamster

wakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Master
Just because APA and ND bends over and spreads their asses shouldn't mean they get their knickers in a twist when Harrism seizes the opportunity to **** them in the ass.
Its amazing how supportive coven seem to be for his actions when hes comprised your alliance also by doing this. In fact if it wasnt for the fact your co-ords were in the released list I'd think Coven were involved in distributing it
The Farnborough Crew
Cos anything else is just an alliance
Join our public channel at #f-crew
Unread 25 Jul 2005, 23:03   #73
The Master

We just dont care lol, its a game ffs... stop having babies!

Unread 25 Jul 2005, 23:10   #74
Doorsdown
Aria's TeddyBear :p

Doorsdown is just really niceDoorsdown is just really niceDoorsdown is just really niceDoorsdown is just really nice

Quote:
there is also that thing called honor, he abused his access.

R3 [Acid] peon
R4 - R7 [Fyre] HC
R7 - R8 [ND] HC
R8 - R13 [NoS] MC
R14 - R16 [1up] MO
R17 Retired
Unread 25 Jul 2005, 23:13   #75
wakey
Hamster

wakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
I bet your members love this attitude dont they. Your applauding an underhand tactic that has made defending your members a little but harder by giving everyone some of your co-ords which otherwise they might not have. Even if your the most light hearted alliance in the world and your members care less about how well they than anyone else theres still a point where being bashed removes any fun whatsoever. Your backing people whom for no valid reason whatsoever start a chain of events that see co-ords released to the masses that can be used by others to basg them to a point that the fun leaves and the player goes for good. This isnt something any HC should be encouraging imho, we should be encouraging the return to ways where battles are fought honourably and we treat even our enemys with respect
The Farnborough Crew
Unread 25 Jul 2005, 23:14   #76
Kaisto
Don't ask, I don't know

Quote:
Just because it is a game does not mean that you should shed all sense of decency and tell fair play to go f*** itself! You attitude towards this is very sad and immature!
Unread 25 Jul 2005, 23:20   #77
Uthor
Peon

Uthor is on a distinguished road

Tis sad you guys lost your Cords so early, but maybe you guys can fight your way to the top. Good Luck
Unread 25 Jul 2005, 23:26   #78
Harrism

Why what did they ever do to you? Why should the actions of an entire alliance be condemed because of one person.

Maybe I have been wrong about these muslims; I'll tell you what, if no-one attacks g2 but only me, I have given away my coordinates to Kargool. Then my opinion on the muslim population in britian will change, and instead of blaming the whole religion, I shall blame the minority instead.

You may have opened my eyes in a way I never saw coming, I might be thankful for this; you've manage to allow me to open my eyes to something. I think if I had the same chance I would do the same again, espically if my eyes have just been opened.

G2 had no idea on this, I now understand something you dont. Pick at me; it was my actions which lead to this. Like I said I was very careful with who I gave who what.
R5 - R6 Cluster only
R9.5 - R13 Newdawn

R14 - my last pa round.

Thankyou Troll.
Unread 25 Jul 2005, 23:29   #79
Harrism

Ive even heard Newdawn has become stronger due to my actions? If they now have a band of loyal followers; isnt this the opposite of what I may have been intending?
R5 - R6 Cluster only
R9.5 - R13 Newdawn

R14 - my last pa round.

Thankyou Troll.
Unread 25 Jul 2005, 23:33   #80
wakey
Hamster

Quote:

Why what did they ever do to you? Why should the actions of an entire alliance be condemed because of one person.

Maybe I have been wrong about these muslims; I'll tell you what, if no-one attacks g2 but only me, I have given away my coordinates to Kargool. Then my opinion on the muslim population in britian will change, and instead of blaming the whole religion, I shall blame the minority instead.

You may have opened my eyes in a way I never saw coming, I might be thankful for this; you've manage to allow me to open my eyes to something. I think if I had the same chance I would do the same again, espically if my eyes have just been opened.

G2 had no idea on this, I now understand something you dont. Pick at me; it was my actions which lead to this. Like I said I was very careful with who I gave who what.
G-II are backing your actions though rather than condeming your lack of honour. As such they are really as guilty as you are. To use your muslim analogy it would be like all the islamic leaders in the world coming out and declaring that they agreed with what the terrorists were doing. If that happened then anyone following the preachings of these people would be guilty by assocation BUT while they are condeming the terroists actions you can hold everyone accountable.
The Farnborough Crew
Unread 25 Jul 2005, 23:36   #81
Shooter16

Shooter16 is an unknown quantity at this point

Where do you honestly come up with all the crap that comes out of your mouth. I've heard more dumb remarks, sayings, thoughts, ideas come out of your mouth other than good things in the time I've known you. You believe you are more than what you really are. Just leave the PA community or just go back to being the regular peon you were, because you certainly don't deserve anything more than that. ever.

Quote:

Unread 25 Jul 2005, 23:38   #82
max_vix
ViX

max_vix is infamous around these partsmax_vix is infamous around these partsmax_vix is infamous around these partsmax_vix is infamous around these partsmax_vix is infamous around these partsmax_vix is infamous around these parts

Sorry to hear this

From all at ToF
Unread 25 Jul 2005, 23:44   #83
Gio2k
Bolivian Alpaca

Gio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond repute

I want those coords
Honestly, the only thing i can think of when i read all this is that ND or APA fkd up. It's not the first time coords are leaked by spies. Attacking harris for having no morals is pretty weak. It's a game and apparently he obtained the coords as any spy would have done.
I expect g-ii will get some sort of retaliation from APA / ND. And i expect other alliances will be using the coords harris obtained to update their arbiters.
Shit happens, now get on playing
Unread 25 Jul 2005, 23:45   #84
The_Mad_Keg
Fat *******

The_Mad_Keg is a splendid one to beholdThe_Mad_Keg is a splendid one to beholdThe_Mad_Keg is a splendid one to beholdThe_Mad_Keg is a splendid one to beholdThe_Mad_Keg is a splendid one to beholdThe_Mad_Keg is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaisto
[APA] will NOT however, let this ruin our round! We will have fun, play as normally and fight back at anyone cowardly enough to use this info
The way this was done was wrong, ill agree there.

However considering last round APA had a member gain intel in an equally dishonest way i think ure milking this way to much. If you were stupid enough to have all ure intel and coords on ure site then u are partially responsible.

I get the feeling now any attack on APA will cause an uproar from their HC claiming cowardice etc. Attacks that normally would have been defended etc will now be claimed to be dishonest and cowardly.

[17:40] <Kargool|busy> we'll simply just go into vacationmode. it thats what's needed
[17:40] <Igloo> that sucks
[17:40] <Sebos> but they will know where u r when u come out
[17:40] <Igloo> going into vacation mode all round
[17:40] <Kargool|busy> we wont come out

what sort of attitude is that?? If APA do that ill lose all respect for them. This is just Kargool milking it for all its worth so ppl wont attack them. If anyones dishonest its u.
<Rocko> so reincarnation is like getting ABSOLUTLEY wankered when u die

[F-Crew] - You known when youve been [FC]ucked
Unread 25 Jul 2005, 23:45   #85
Harrism

Shooter16, your finally talking :-)

you were always quiet. anyways, as far as im aware despite all this happening, muslims are declaring themselves muslim first, british second. How many muslims have condemed the actions? But this is neither here nor there, its not a religious war, I only said it because my eyes got opened to it as I was writing the post.

maybe not shooter, maybe I should be a little dick like some say, but Im not bothered, I have my life Im happy, pa doesnt mean much to me; the things which do are untouchable, I dont want to make pa my life, it's not that intresting. I'll stick around for while Im wanted, when that day goes I shall disapear like I never even existed, whats wrong with that?
R5 - R6 Cluster only
R9.5 - R13 Newdawn

R14 - my last pa round.

Thankyou Troll.
Unread 25 Jul 2005, 23:45   #86
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:

Oh my god. I thought you just were a dishonest little brat, but you're also ethnocentric!? This just get better and better. If you really compare your sitation to the Muslim population, then you really are a dumb wanker. And if a game on the internett can make you change your racist views, well, I'm out of words. Really.
First, I was angry. Now, you've made my day.

And carefull with who you gave it to? We have seen that
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Unread 25 Jul 2005, 23:46   #87
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Like I said I was very careful with who I gave who what.

Yeah, I hear Charles De Gaulle were very careful when he gave away the keys to france.

Seriously though.. If you would have checked your list one more time you would actually have seen that there also were g-II coords there.. Oh well, adding some of your own friendly coords to your little list i guess didnt matter, as long as you got you five minutes of PA fame. I now got a wave file that chimes everytime your nick is mentioned, its from Age of Empires 2.

All hail, King of the losers!
Unread 25 Jul 2005, 23:48   #88
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

This thread is descending into drivel

get better
Unread 25 Jul 2005, 23:48   #89
wakey
Hamster

Quote:
Ive even heard Newdawn has become stronger due to my actions? If they now have a band of loyal followers; isnt this the opposite of what I may have been intending?
I do have a fear that this will end up making APA and NewDawn stronger at the expense of the rest. Not because it makes them a tighter more motivated group but because of other alliances deciding not to hit them because they will look bad. I hope a balance is found by alliances and they wont abuse the info and use it as an excuse to bash them but at the same time wont not hit them to prevent bad pr. Alliances need to try and play as much as if they didnt have this info as they can and APA and ND need to make sure they dont start negative PR campaigns over any attacks unless its obvious the info's being abused
The Farnborough Crew
Unread 25 Jul 2005, 23:51   #90
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Every now and then, an incident happens which reminds us that we still have those with a mental age of a twelve year old playing Planetarion. Things which most of us grew out of in Round 3 are repeated on and off by people such as Harrism.

Most of us now have something bordering on integrity, even if it may harm some peoples' reputations to admit it . Bum-****ing each other at the soonest opportunity just 'is not done', instead intel is used over time to gain an advantage.

Thank you, Harrism, for opening our eyes and reminding us that people like you still play Planetarion. Most of us have grown up and are either at university, or have left it. Add onto that the people who play through work, and we now have a pretty mature community compared to the 'leet haxors' of the free rounds. The bug reported recently is a good example of this - it was found, reported immediatly and no expoitation occurred.

The Planetarion Community is very solid and generally uniform in its opinions on certain issues, for example cheating. Actions such as these (of Harrism) show us that basic intelligence will always prosper - just look how this has essentially backfired upon him. It is immaterial that the 'list' got into the wrong hands, it makes no real difference. For you to allow it to happen was the mistake in the first place. Anyone else distributing intel would have put it into a basic text file. You didn't, and it's come back to bite you in the ass.

It'll be extremely interesting to see which alliances choose to take advantage of the leak.

furball, Vengeance HC
Unread 25 Jul 2005, 23:56   #91
Harrism

[17:40] <Kargool|busy> we'll simply just go into vacationmode. it thats what's needed

WHAT???? ****ing hell... that I didnt mean to happen, no ****ing way.

Im sorry guys I never knew of these intentions, I never thought that would ever happen, i never even dreamt for one moment someone would go in vacation for a full round. Where the fun in these things, yeah I nicked coordinates, yeah I had access which I shouldnt have had, but Kargool was included in one of the people I gave the pa coordinates too, he was included on that list, he seemed more than happy at the time.

Talk about not releasing apa coordinates but to one alliance; ****ing hell. I might have done something dishonorable but didnt we all when the irc servers got dos'ed, or when a username and password was leaked, spy's managing to get into an alliance, get enough trust, get the db access then post it all over pa.

Ive known a few spys in my time of pa, ****ing hell. Your coordinates get leaked and you do this, Im sorry for spoiling your fun, Im sorry everyone, but my actions I justified as being fine, espically since Kargool gave me permission to spy on another alliance and try to sneak their coordinates and nicknames out.

If I knew they were gonna ruin the round more so, **** it. I justified this because how is a spy any different? You let someone in you learnt to trust them, they run off with the entire database, they're dishonorable. I had access I used it, no hacking, no cheating. (Yeah I confess now, I CHEATED in other round, in previous ones because I wasnt going to make it to the top; hell no I wasnt even going to go top 500/1000, besides this and past round 9/10, until whenever they introduced the anti-bot i havent been able to)

To the PA crew, I promised Hesk and I have stuck to my word as far before the beginning of this round, I havent and I wont attempt to cheat directly on pa.

To Gate, I promised you for my friends I wouldnt attempt this again, and no matter what the **** I do, I cant go against that.
R5 - R6 Cluster only
R9.5 - R13 Newdawn

R14 - my last pa round.

Thankyou Troll.
Unread 25 Jul 2005, 23:58   #92
Harrism

and im not comparing, my eyes just got opened.

why condem the actions of a population for the actions of just one person? That was my point.
R5 - R6 Cluster only
R9.5 - R13 Newdawn

R14 - my last pa round.

Thankyou Troll.
Unread 26 Jul 2005, 00:01   #93
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Talk about not releasing apa coordinates but to one alliance; ****ing hell. I might have done something dishonorable but didnt we all when the irc servers got dos'ed, or when a username and password was leaked, spy's managing to get into an alliance, get enough trust, get the db access then post it all over pa.
The perfect validation for my post above. Thank you, Harrism.
Unread 26 Jul 2005, 00:01   #94
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all

Quote:
and im not comparing, my eyes just got opened.

why condem the actions of a population for the actions of just one person? That was my point.
Because the population hasnt condemned the actions.
Unread 26 Jul 2005, 00:03   #95
Kaisto
Don't ask, I don't know

Wakey: rest assured, we will not start screaming "abuse" whenever we get incs. we will look at the whole picture and see whether this is probably just random gal raids, or if they actually are directed strikes against us. If the last part is the case, we will do all we can to bash those coords over and over and over and over again
Unread 26 Jul 2005, 00:04   #96
Fyodor
Behe

Fyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant future

In PA:
Irc servers have been hacked before
Coords lists have been hacked before
People with coords lists have brought them to other alliances
Alliances have taken in notorious cheaters/hackers/bot farm owners etc
Alliances have cheated on large scale
Admins have been accused of favortism

Point being, this game does not always foster good ethics. So this latest incident is really just a drop in the ocean. ND and APA both have veteran players who, im sure can rebound from this adversity, as within 2 weeks, alot of their coords would have been known anyway due to the work of intel departments.
Unread 26 Jul 2005, 00:06   #97
Harrism

well it doesnt matter anymore.

ive left pa. Goodbye.
R5 - R6 Cluster only
R9.5 - R13 Newdawn

R14 - my last pa round.

Thankyou Troll.
Unread 26 Jul 2005, 00:12   #98
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Quote:

WHAT???? ****ing hell... that I didnt mean to happen, no ****ing way.

Im sorry guys I never knew of these intentions, I never thought that would ever happen, i never even dreamt for one moment someone would go in vacation for a full round. Where the fun in these things, yeah I nicked coordinates, yeah I had access which I shouldnt have had, but Kargool was included in one of the people I gave the pa coordinates too, he was included on that list, he seemed more than happy at the time.

Ive known a few spys in my time of pa, ****ing hell. Your coordinates get leaked and you do this, Im sorry for spoiling your fun, Im sorry everyone, but my actions I justified as being fine, espically since Kargool gave me permission to spy on another alliance and try to sneak their coordinates and nicknames out.

If I knew they were gonna ruin the round more so, **** it. I justified this because how is a spy any different? You let someone in you learnt to trust them, they run off with the entire database, they're dishonorable. I had access I used it, no hacking, no cheating. (Yeah I confess now, I CHEATED in other round, in previous ones because I wasnt going to make it to the top; hell no I wasnt even going to go top 500/1000, besides this and past round 9/10, until whenever they introduced the anti-bot i havent been able to)

To the PA crew, I promised Hesk and I have stuck to my word as far before the beginning of this round, I havent and I wont attempt to cheat directly on pa.

To Gate, I promised you for my friends I wouldnt attempt this again, and no matter what the **** I do, I cant go against that.
Yes, that was one of the options considered. But if you also had taken the timestamps with it, you would have seen that this was before we had taken a final decision about what to do. Our offical statement is up on this thread if you want to read it.

But im guessing you are just getting desperate because of your little show has backfired on you. Sadly I see that g-II supports your actions, and therefore I think this action was discussed with the rest of your HC wich you are now denying happend.

But maybe g-ii's measly roids isnt worth taking. I guess there will be plenty of others wanting a go at them.
Unread 26 Jul 2005, 00:14   #99
The Master

Will you lot stop whining about getting exploited and abused for crying out loud!!! It's you're own fault for leaving the back door open, now just get on with the game and deal with the consequences.

Unread 26 Jul 2005, 00:15   #100
The Master

Harrism, seriously just ignore these losers, it's their own bloody fault and its just a ****ing game. We still love you

Closed Thread