User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Closed Thread
Unread 28 May 2005, 02:06   #51
Foxman

Foxman is just really niceFoxman is just really niceFoxman is just really niceFoxman is just really nice
Re: Let me tell you who exilition is

Quote:
Originally Posted by cypher
tbh no matter what you say of exi.

you lot are shit members for not attacking the alliance that's hostile to yours.
exi was hostile to wp, seeing as you were wp you SHOULD have attacked them. not doing that is fencesitting and basically you deserve to be roided.

now maybe exi cheated, maybe they didn't. but atleast they didn't fencesit the whole round like your bg and some other alliances did.
now now mate, your views and my views on angels are diffrent, but we did not fencysit to our current rank, we stayed solo the entire round, Yes exi, 1up etc got more targeted, but we had our share of incomings also, and without a block to back us up, and if exi cheats, maybe, but every alliance gota few members, the question is, do the hc/officers support it?
Unread 28 May 2005, 02:08   #52
Foxman

Foxman is just really niceFoxman is just really niceFoxman is just really niceFoxman is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRat
So a language not being your mother tongue is an excuse for not using punctuation? I think not.
so the fact that his not english, makes it ok to NOT reply to his post, but rather consentrate on his english skills? veit du er latterlig therat men dette blir for dumt
Unread 28 May 2005, 02:12   #53
TheRat
Retired

TheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxman
so the fact that his not english, makes it ok to NOT reply to his post, but rather consentrate on his english skills? veit du er latterlig therat men dette blir for dumt
It had nothing to do with his nationality - rather his lack of making his post readable. Thats a reply to his post. Also, keep it in english please.

-Elysium Officer
[1up] Senior MO
Retired
Unread 28 May 2005, 02:28   #54
Mitre
Xanadu...

Mitre is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
now now mate, your views and my views on angels are diffrent, but we did not fencysit to our current rank, we stayed solo the entire round, Yes exi, 1up etc got more targeted, but we had our share of incomings also, and without a block to back us up, and if exi cheats, maybe, but every alliance gota few members, the question is, do the hc/officers support it?
You prolly felt how it was to have real incs for 2 nights ? afik that didnt go to well
Unread 28 May 2005, 02:33   #55
Foxman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitre
You prolly felt how it was to have real incs for 2 nights ? afik that didnt go to well
im not the one whining in your pm about angels attacking lch
Unread 28 May 2005, 02:34   #56
ChipZ^
Registered AbUser

ChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Angels was never actaully mentioned by cypher, he was talking about the Hydra BG within the WP alliance. His argument was that as they NAPed a hostile alliance to WP that they were then fencesitting, read the posts more carefully before posting

One a side note "your share of inc" was not really an equal share compared to the amount the other allainces in the war were recieving so the fact Angels aren't #1 atm leads me to believe either: 1. their defence blows more goats than mactanzu on a good day or 2. thier attack list lacked fat juicy targets (most ofc atm are ex)

NB. First post no doubt my punctuation and grammar will be alot shitter in subsequent posts :P
Unread 28 May 2005, 02:37   #57
Foxman

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChipZ^
Angels was never actaully mentioned by cypher, he was talking about the Hydra BG within the WP alliance. His argument was that as they NAPed a hostile alliance to WP that they were then fencesitting, read the posts more carefully before posting

One a side note "your share of inc" was not really an equal share compared to the amount the other allainces in the war were recieving so the fact Angels aren't #1 atm leads me to believe either: 1. their defence blows more goats than mactanzu on a good day or 2. thier attack list lacked fat juicy targets (most ofc atm are ex)

NB. First post no doubt my punctuation and grammar will be alot shitter in subsequent posts :P
im not Therat, and i completly lack grammer or even spelling...

i never said we got the same incomings as some of the other alliances, i just stated that we got targetted also, and we had no alliances to back us up, ofc we did not recive the same amount of incomings as other alliances, but then again, we stood alone
Unread 28 May 2005, 02:48   #58
ChipZ^
Registered AbUser

ChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
im not Therat, and i completly lack grammer or even spelling...

i never said we got the same incomings as some of the other alliances, i just stated that we got targetted also, and we had no alliances to back us up, ofc we did not recive the same amount of incomings as other alliances, but then again, we stood alone
I never said u were TheRat (he smells of wee), and ur puncuation and grammar is neither here nore there.

"You got targeted"?? Maybe in the 2 days u joined the war yes. Your definition of targeted is clearly not the same as most people here. You will ofc get random attaks on you, and maybe if ur unlucky an allaince may target you, but when u get an entire block hitting u that is "getting targeted".

Also u say u had no allies to back you up? cross alliance defending is very inefficeint due to the eta bonus, and i can safely say every defender ive had this round has been eX (or ingal def). Im not saying it doesnt happen but it doesnt happen very often, so that really means that having allys (when ur not in a war like angels) are not really that useful, saying "we went solo" "we have no allies" doesnt make covering the lesser inc u recieved any harder.
Unread 28 May 2005, 02:48   #59
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystical
AND NO- napping ex wasnt stupid!!, we had way bigger average roids then them and wp couldnt defend it against ex! we were kinda forced to keep our roids.
Welcome to the dichotomy of the prisoner's dilemma! You made a short-term rational decision based on simple reasoning that has turned out poorly in the long run. You (general you) wanted a high ranking, for this you need (or rather it is far better that you have) a lot of roids. So you attempted to keep them at all costs. You agreed upon a non-aggression pact with an alliance your alliance was supposedly at war with. Your alliance had their legs chopped out from under them by your selfish actions. Their effective military power was dramatically reduced and now the alliance you nap-ed are in a position where they don't need you. You have been discarded the moment you attempted to move against them, and let's face it changing alliances to make sure they don't win is a "move against them". This has been the dichotomy of the prisoner's dilemma!

PS I hope exilition fleet catches you all back to the stone age you bunch of fence-sitting, roid-counting, ship-jumping cowards.

PPS Keep it civil guys.
Unread 28 May 2005, 03:03   #60
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

Jonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
forest, u are wrong.

Rain said he joined angels to let them win. Doesnt mean angels recruits to win.
So they recruit someone who says he wants to join them with his score to see them win?

uhm

Retired
Unread 28 May 2005, 03:27   #61
Entium

Entium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
You have been discarded the moment you attempted to move against them, and let's face it changing alliances to make sure they don't win is a "move against them". This has been the dichotomy of the prisoner's dilemma!

The Prisoner's Dilemma requires a state where both parties would be better off. Which, in this context and your opinion, would be this situation?

Further, it's hardly a Prisoner's Dilemma if it implies negotiation, such as a nap.
Unread 28 May 2005, 03:33   #62
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Entium
The Prisoner's Dilemma requires a state where both parties would be better off. Which, in this context and your opinion, would be this situation?

Further, it's hardly a Prisoner's Dilemma if it implies negotiation, such as a nap.
Both parties are hydra and the rest of wolfpack, not exil and hydra or pack and hydra. Sorry if this wasn't clear.
Unread 28 May 2005, 03:39   #63
Bashar
Idle Git

Bashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
And for all those people saying "Shipjumper shipjumper to rain and other people" <= it is BULLSHIT. when an alliance is dead, its damn legal in tern of norms and values to leave ur alliance for another as it is your only chance.
Actually, you said the bullshit, you were shipjumpers the day you NAP'd your alliances enemies. I don't give a shit what you say about self preservation etc, that was a disloyal thing to do. You are also wrong about it not being a stupid thing to do. After what Hydra has done this round, who do you think will take you in in the future? Who do you think will ally you and help you out? Only options you have are alliances like Angels that have no desire to fight any wars, but just want to hit the fat targets and watch their own back.
Unread 28 May 2005, 03:42   #64
Bashar
Idle Git

Bashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by alch
tbh that sound really bad cypher you make it sound like fencesitting is way more harsh than cheating.
Fence sitting like Angels did isn't, because they never said they'd do anything else (except briefly when they decided to go against 1up). However, once you have committed to a cause, and you then fencesit, that is very bad, you betray trust and show disloyalty. It is dishonorable, simple as that. If you commit to fight for someone, you fight for them or you leave.
Unread 28 May 2005, 04:23   #65
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bashar
Only options you have are alliances like Angels that have no desire to fight any wars, but just want to hit the fat targets and watch their own back.
lol is this meant to be an insult? (serious question because i dont see where your going with it)
Unread 28 May 2005, 04:29   #66
Bashar
Idle Git

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alki
lol is this meant to be an insult? (serious question because i dont see where your going with it)
No, it is not meant as an insult, it is meant to show a seriously narrowed set of future options. Angels freely admit what they are, and what I said was meant to reflect what even they claim they are, it was not intended to be derrogatory (although Angels have been receiving a lot of flak recently, so probably see things as insults when they aren't intended as such).
Unread 28 May 2005, 04:55   #67
Exode
W00f w00f w00f

Exode is just really niceExode is just really niceExode is just really niceExode is just really niceExode is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
Welcome to the dichotomy of the prisoner's dilemma! You made a short-term rational decision based on simple reasoning that has turned out poorly in the long run. You (general you) wanted a high ranking, for this you need (or rather it is far better that you have) a lot of roids. So you attempted to keep them at all costs. You agreed upon a non-aggression pact with an alliance your alliance was supposedly at war with. Your alliance had their legs chopped out from under them by your selfish actions. Their effective military power was dramatically reduced and now the alliance you nap-ed are in a position where they don't need you. You have been discarded the moment you attempted to move against them, and let's face it changing alliances to make sure they don't win is a "move against them". This has been the dichotomy of the prisoner's dilemma!

PS I hope exilition fleet catches you all back to the stone age you bunch of fence-sitting, roid-counting, ship-jumping cowards.

PPS Keep it civil guys.
Actually the Prisoners dilemma occurs when there is a two-party situation where you have the option to either cooperate or betray your "opponent". If only you betray and the other cooperates you will have the best short term results. If both cooperate you will have the best long term payoff. If you are the sucker (e.g. the one who has been cooperating) you will get the lowest payoff. You got your basics right, only problem would be that WP is in the picture here as well... I would call it a social dilemma, or a multi-party prisoners-dilemma if you will .

So JBG what would the prisoners dilemma be to WP vs. Hydra?

In rain's or Hydra's case its a perfect example of Prisoners dilemma. Seeing as exil apparently betrayed the cooperating hydra, they got the highest payoff, while rain on the other hand lost half his roids because he was still cooperating. Its part of the game I guess, but still its quite unethical... Then again, what is pa with only ethical people?

(Thats todays lecture )

Exode
Unread 28 May 2005, 06:11   #68
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exode
Actually the Prisoners dilemma occurs when there is a two-party situation where you have the option to either cooperate or betray your "opponent". If only you betray and the other cooperates you will have the best short term results. If both cooperate you will have the best long term payoff. If you are the sucker (e.g. the one who has been cooperating) you will get the lowest payoff. You got your basics right, only problem would be that WP is in the picture here as well... I would call it a social dilemma, or a multi-party prisoners-dilemma if you will .
Obviously theory doesn't translate perfectly into real life but the essential dichotomy of the matter is most definitely present in this situation.

Quote:
So JBG what would the prisoners dilemma be to WP vs. Hydra?

In rain's or Hydra's case its a perfect example of Prisoners dilemma. Seeing as exil apparently betrayed the cooperating hydra, they got the highest payoff, while rain on the other hand lost half his roids because he was still cooperating. Its part of the game I guess, but still its quite unethical... Then again, what is pa with only ethical people?

(Thats todays lecture )
WP is prisoner 1, hydra is prisoner 2. Prisoner 2 betrays prisoner 1 for short-term gain. However they, in turn, are also betrayed and get nailed by exilition. Maybe they could have avoided this state of affairs by changing their original course of action. This would not have been the rational approach though. Hence, dichotomy!

Personally I view PA merely as a game, I just like to see it played well.
Unread 28 May 2005, 06:44   #69
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

I am not sober, therefore i shouldnt be writing this, but I still do.

Rain : You should get one thing straight. If you are in WP you have to respect that WP has certain naps/allies/enemies. If u are in Angels etc, you will prolly obey to the same rules. Make yer own gawd damn alliance.

Idler: You are full of crap as always. The day you actually write something useful to the community I will probably have a heart attack of some sorts.

This thread is yet another example of why we should shut down AD *sigh*
Unread 28 May 2005, 07:45   #70
Gerbie
pe0n

Gerbie is an unknown quantity at this point

I just wonder how things develop. In the end people will get bored of being NAPed and then accidents happen...
Will EXilition try to hit Angels BEFORE they have recruited past EXilition, or will they just be blind until that happens. I guess those Hydra ppl joining Angels will inform Angels HC that EXilition always lives up to its NAPs so hitting EXilition once Angels has grown past them would be dishonest.
round 7 noob: rank 6.198 25:20:25 - VoC member
round 8 noob: rank 4.112 7:2:3 - TFD member
round 9 rank 941 23:1:9 - TFD HC
round 9.5 rank 860 22:7:3 - TFD HC
round 10: rank unknown (was #1 for a while) 5:2:5 - Vengeance pe0n
round 10.5: rank 683 19:10:2 - VGN member
round 11: rank 138 8:8:4 - VsN member
round 12: rank 515 - VGN 'special attack officer' -> jumped ship to Rock
round 13: rank 85: NoS
Unread 28 May 2005, 08:15   #71
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kargool

Rain : You should get one thing straight. If you are in WP you have to respect that WP has certain naps/allies/enemies. If u are in Angels etc, you will prolly obey to the same rules. Make yer own gawd damn alliance.
I hate to remotely look like I'm even supporting Rain but you aren't really suited to tell them about respecting NAPs/allies/enemies considering the actions of your own alliance.

Flame on boys!

PS: Hydra seem to have blown off their own foot \o/

With a double barrelled shotgun that they leant to Exilition who gave it back saying it wasn't loaded anymore.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Unread 28 May 2005, 08:16   #72
Colt
Mercenary

Colt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bashar
Fence sitting like Angels did isn't, because they never said they'd do anything else (except briefly when they decided to go against 1up). However, once you have committed to a cause, and you then fencesit, that is very bad, you betray trust and show disloyalty. It is dishonorable, simple as that. If you commit to fight for someone, you fight for them or you leave.
The only "cause" we have committed to this round has been ourselves - going solo. I wouldn't call "joining" a block briefly (1/2 days) a committment.

We betray trust and show disloyalty?? Im baffled by this quite frankly. Who exactly did we betray the trust of and how exactly? Are you trying to say that LCH/ToT put their trust in us even though neither parties had any agreements...

Now, disloyalty - this really does baffle me, we've had one agreement for the most part of this round - a nap with Exilition - have we broke this nap, no. So how are we disloyal..we have shown nothing but loyalty in honouring this NAP.

So because we chose to fight this round how WE wanted to fight and didn't pander to other peoples wishes, we are now dishonourable? Alliances had the choice of hitting us, we didn't try and hide behind agreements like NoS did, if you wanted to hit us, then you could, nothing was stopping you*. We played on the basis that if you hit us, we hit you back, so no-one can claim we only hit lowly newbies who were roid fat, unless you are calling WP/HR/NoS/1up etc, who were all above us newbies, i fail to see where the dishonour is in that.

* - you being in general terms, as in anyone else, not meant to be you or your alliance specifically.
Ultores
Unread 28 May 2005, 08:18   #73
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colt
The only "cause" we have committed to this round has been ourselves - going solo. I wouldn't call "joining" a block briefly (1/2 days) a committment.

We betray trust and show disloyalty?? Im baffled by this quite frankly. Who exactly did we betray the trust of and how exactly? Are you trying to say that LCH/ToT put their trust in us even though neither parties had any agreements...

Now, disloyalty - this really does baffle me, we've had one agreement for the most part of this round - a nap with Exilition - have we broke this nap, no. So how are we disloyal..we have shown nothing but loyalty in honouring this NAP.

So because we chose to fight this round how WE wanted to fight and didn't pander to other peoples wishes, we are now dishonourable? Alliances had the choice of hitting us, we didn't try and hide behind agreements like NoS did, if you wanted to hit us, then you could, nothing was stopping you*. We played on the basis that if you hit us, we hit you back, so no-one can claim we only hit lowly newbies who were roid fat, unless you are calling WP/HR/NoS/1up etc, who were all above us newbies, i fail to see where the dishonour is in that.

* - you being in general terms, as in anyone else, not meant to be you or your alliance specifically.
I believe Bashar was on about Hydra, not Angels if you deigned to read the reasoning behind that post before in reply to alch.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Unread 28 May 2005, 08:27   #74
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all

LOL @ Angels recruiting to #1. Lamest victory ever.
Unread 28 May 2005, 08:38   #75
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

You have no idea how happy I am that rain and co got twatted.

Serves the lamers right.
Unread 28 May 2005, 08:39   #76
Colt
Mercenary

Colt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to all

Maybe it is how i read it, but to me it sounds like he is saying it about Angels, as he refers to it in the start of his post, but if not then sorry, my bad
Ultores
Unread 28 May 2005, 08:42   #77
JonnyBGood
Banned

Note bashar's use of the word "however" after he's talked about angels, implying that he has now moved on to discussing a different topic in the following sentences.
Unread 28 May 2005, 08:49   #78
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Fish
rightttttttttt, yep i can actually see it, recruiting two hydra members will win angels the round. wait a minute............
Unread 28 May 2005, 09:05   #79
-=Yggdra=-
Jack In The Box

-=Yggdra=- has a spectacular aura about-=Yggdra=- has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerbie
I just wonder how things develop. In the end people will get bored of being NAPed and then accidents happen...
Will EXilition try to hit Angels BEFORE they have recruited past EXilition, or will they just be blind until that happens. I guess those Hydra ppl joining Angels will inform Angels HC that EXilition always lives up to its NAPs so hitting EXilition once Angels has grown past them would be dishonest.
Gerbie we stick to our NAPs. rain just made the mistake to pm one of our HCs and telling him what HK already posted a few posts before.

Would you let someone get away with that? You give him a NAP for the round and in the end he says stuff like "Dont even dream about winning." or "We will join Angels (who you happen to have a NAP with so we save our ass again) to make sure you dont win.". In my eyes its the same as backstabbing and so a valid reason to cancel a planet-NAP and after Angels refused to take in rain and other Hydras....well....

Sandmans doesnt lie about what happened to those planets that no longer had a NAP with us and werent saved by the Angels tag
Unread 28 May 2005, 10:15   #80
Morden
The Face Of Evil

Morden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to behold

Personally I think any group this stupid deserves to get a beating.

Just because you have big planets does not make you good, just because you are glued to your pc does not make you good. What makes a group good is adapting to situations with the correct responces and choices, and being atleast moderately perceptive to the flow of the game.

Hydra seems to have a fondness for making the most inept choices politically that ive seen. Hell Kj in his worst times was never as bad as this (And Beleive me we've had disagreements about the way he did things at times)

First you nap an alliance which is attacking your own alliance on a daily basis just to save your own skin.

*Yes they might have taken some roids from you, but do you fail to realise that with your added forces to the atrtacks on Exilition that a large majority of the attacks would have got through and they would have lost far more than they gained.

And perhaps then your alliance wouldnt be getting to inactive due to the constant incomming on them.

Perhaps then you wouldnt have needed to join angels in order to stop Exiliion winning the round.

And then to top it off, you actually told Exilition in advance, that you were going to join angels to stop them winning, I mean FS what you guys did before this point was verging on imbecile, but to tell them first, GOD how do you people get out of bed. Probably the stupidest thing anyone could possibly do.

You gave them no choice at all except to hit you whilst you were vulnerable, YOU GAVE THEM FREE EAST ROIDS YOU MORONS, you want to stop them winning and then you give them more score and roids.

Personally I think you lot should be crowned the stupidest group to play this game, Its been a while since Ive seen anyone act so idiotic and then to complain about it afterwards.

You put Yeh to shame, He is going to have to try a lot harder to make an impression on AD, Shame on you!
Unread 28 May 2005, 11:27   #81
I am Idler
This is bat country

I am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kargool

Idler: You are full of crap as always. The day you actually write something useful to the community I will probably have a heart attack of some sorts.

This thread is yet another example of why we should shut down AD *sigh*

Didnt you just agree with everything I just said, and then decided to slag me off for it ?

And as Zhil pointed out here, you aint the one to talk sister!

Congratulations, God hates your guts.
Unread 28 May 2005, 11:50   #82
Bashar
Idle Git

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colt
Maybe it is how i read it, but to me it sounds like he is saying it about Angels, as he refers to it in the start of his post, but if not then sorry, my bad
It was you misreading.
Unread 28 May 2005, 11:53   #83
barney
Ex-Visionary

barney is a jewel in the roughbarney is a jewel in the roughbarney is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Fish
hmm interesting coming from the ally that merged into 3rd :P <------lamest (5th+???) place finish ever. your just crying bacause someone might be more successfull at it than you.

i seam to remember this fenceing discussion coming up every round. anyone who NAP's personally to another ally regardless of their status with their own alliance is scum it is that simple.

you NAPed them, and anyone who takes this self-first attitude to pa deserves all the incomings and assrapings they get tbh.

altho tbh i also have little respect for exil for breaking a NAP, which if i am reading correctly (HYDRA NAPed exil for the whole round). Altho for the reasons posted above it is understandable why they were annoyed, whilst the NAP (from my understanding) was not officially broken.

this cowardly pathetic acts and hopefully will be punished

tbh i dont think angels are "recruiting to win", they seam to be simply recruiting active members, doubt many alliances would turn down active members at this point in the round. if angels had approached hydra, then they could be accused of this (might be the case i dont know).

in short this thread just sums up a case study of all the bad, backstabbing, cowardly, chickens***, actions happening in pa.

when ppl start to put alliances before themselves, these threads will evaporate, but i dont see it happeneing tbh, cos the glory of the top spot is always gonna attract selfish s**ts.
r11 NoS (16:9:10)
r12 VsN (22:2:1)
r13 VsN BC (10:10:10) - R.I.P.
r14 xVx Head BC (2:8:3)

Last edited by barney; 28 May 2005 at 12:15. Reason: personal PM
Unread 28 May 2005, 12:02   #84
Gate
;D!

Gate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alki
rightttttttttt, yep i can actually see it, recruiting two hydra members will win angels the round. wait a minute............
I'm not committing to either side in this, but I think fisheh's referring to:

Quote:
Originally Posted by helikopter
<rain> one more thing
<rain> before round ends
<rain> i'll make sure all big planets in wp.hydra will join angels
<rain> including mine
<rain> so dont u even dream about winning the round
Unread 28 May 2005, 12:11   #85
Rinoa
Reject False Icons

Rinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to behold

I find my self strangely nodding in agreement with all the 1up propaganda brigades posts in this thread......
Hasnt happened in a while.
I also find it disheartening that Kj and co are more than happy to recruite rain imho after all that Kj supposedly stands for.
Wolfpack - Dc
xVx - DC
Apprime -_-
Unread 28 May 2005, 13:00   #86
god113
Ex-Player

god113 has a spectacular aura aboutgod113 has a spectacular aura about

It looks like Exilition played them good.

Smooth.
Unread 28 May 2005, 13:02   #87
Rinoa
Reject False Icons

Rinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to behold

Ps. Rain Any chance you could post us some of ur neg reps

we could compare.....
Wolfpack - Dc
xVx - DC
Apprime -_-
Unread 28 May 2005, 13:08   #88
[hydra]rain

[hydra]rain is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by -=Yggdra=-
Gerbie we stick to our NAPs. rain just made the mistake to pm one of our HCs and telling him what HK already posted a few posts before.

Would you let someone get away with that? You give him a NAP for the round and in the end he says stuff like "Dont even dream about winning." or "We will join Angels (who you happen to have a NAP with so we save our ass again) to make sure you dont win.". In my eyes its the same as backstabbing and so a valid reason to cancel a planet-NAP and after Angels refused to take in rain and other Hydras....well....

Sandmans doesnt lie about what happened to those planets that no longer had a NAP with us and werent saved by the Angels tag
Let's talk about how good are you exilition in keeping a NAP. And honest. And sincere. Me shipjumping to angels, I got incoming from exilition. Me being under angels "protection" and angels/exilition NAP. And you refused to pull. That's how low exilition goes. That how pussy Angels acts. Nothing happened yday, I got roided. And don't start talking about me moaning, it's not about that. It's about a bunch of scumbags like you who say something and do the oposite thing. And about angels doing nothing. Because again, they're too scared to try anything.
Unread 28 May 2005, 13:10   #89
I am Idler
This is bat country

I am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by [hydra]rain
Let's talk about how good are you exilition in keeping a NAP. And honest. And sincere. Me shipjumping to angels, I got incoming from exilition. Me being under angels "protection" and angels/exilition NAP. And you refused to pull. That's how low exilition goes. That how pussy Angels acts. Nothing happened yday, I got roided. And don't start talking about me moaning, it's not about that. It's about a bunch of scumbags like you who say something and do the oposite thing. And about angels doing nothing. Because again, they're too scared to try anything.

Yet you shipjumped because WP was inactive.

I'd say you are the one to scared to do anything
Unread 28 May 2005, 13:14   #90
Rinoa
Reject False Icons

Quote:
Me shipjumping to angels, I got incoming from exilition. Me being under angels "protection" and angels/exilition NAP. And you refused to pull. That's how low exilition goes.
Funny i could have sworn when u leave an alliance u have72 Hours of no Protection
Strange how the makers of the game actually coded in a feature designed to punish those shipjumpers and that Exilition used a perfictly legitimate method tto punish you. Imho no shipsjumpers should be underprotection until the 72 hours are up.
Wolfpack - Dc
xVx - DC
Apprime -_-
Unread 28 May 2005, 13:32   #91
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:

AND NO- napping ex wasnt stupid!!, we had way bigger average roids then them and wp couldnt defend it against ex! we were kinda forced to keep our roids. This also comes to mistakes at rounds beginning, we were new to the game. and yes thats a valid excuse in my eyes! + afterall it might have been a mistake cause we couldnt trust them and the say they couldnt trust us prolly... a lesson has been learned there. no need to flame about it.
For not thinking of the bigger picture, and perhaps leading a united front of exilition, I laugh at you.

There's only one way to deal with people like exilition my dear, and that's by beating them to a bloody pulp.
Unread 28 May 2005, 13:43   #92
[hydra]rain

Quote:
Originally Posted by I am Idler
Yet you shipjumped because WP was inactive.

I'd say you are the one to scared to do anything
again, for the 3rd time or so, I moved to angels to harm exilition this way. I was never hiding my reasons. Idler, focus mate, it's all written in here. Multiple times. You keep moaning I'm repeating on things already spoken. I guess I don't do it good enough. And yes, I choosed not to enter vacation mode. It was for wp to decide if they come for my roids. And they didn't. Who knows better than WP the reason for that? Maybe some ppl in here. They always seem to know more about anyone originally posting. That happens in almost every thread in forums. And for all those: Stop talking BS and try to listen for a change, mkay? After you do that, you may return to your regular BS, thank you.
Unread 28 May 2005, 14:01   #93
cypher
U've been Moderated

cypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant future

btw as a tip for next time apparantly merging sometimes works try that:/
Unread 28 May 2005, 14:10   #94
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I think the point people are trying to make rain, is that you needn't have got into this mess in the first place.
Unread 28 May 2005, 14:12   #95
[hydra]rain

and it was a big mistake that I regret it everyday. already said that
Unread 28 May 2005, 14:14   #96
Wakko
Hackmetzler

Wakko is an unknown quantity at this point

Rain, I had to laugh when I saw the threats you made opposing my members. To kill them and their gals, I laughed when exactly after this time you and your galaxy got bashed, because, whether you and you friends landed your attacks on our members, you were fleetcatched or we simply landed with little resistence and took your roids and fleets easily, this thread is even better
22/02/2003 22:10 GMT

Subject: Your galaxy banner

Your galaxy banner is found unacceptable and has been reset by one of the admins..

ToT HC - Überbringer von Marduks Zorn
http://www.ng-gallery.net/view.php?nick=Wakko <- attention!!!! ToT-link
Unread 28 May 2005, 14:16   #97
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

The thing that strikes me most, is that even complete n00bs can get big planets these days.
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
Unread 28 May 2005, 14:22   #98
Alki
Drink is Good

Quote:
Originally Posted by cypher
btw as a tip for next time apparantly merging sometimes works try that:/
oh cheap shot babe. didnt u hear 69 is our magic number<3
Unread 28 May 2005, 14:38   #99
helikopter

helikopter can only hope to improve

Actually Alki is quite correct, hydra only has 2 planets in top100.. oh wait, i've forgotten the ones already jumped, well they are marked as angels in arbi soo .. :-/
Unread 28 May 2005, 14:41   #100
Colt
Mercenary

Quote:
And you want to JOIN Angels??? LOL - I hope you die tbfh and if you do join i know my fleet will be going nowhere near your planet. You sir are lame, period!
Ultores
Closed Thread