User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 19 Jan 2004, 23:30   #1
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Decide.

**** it, the forums aren't going to get any shitter for one more of these things.

Wednesday I have an exam. In all likelihood I'll have left the exam hall by about 11am, which is when the pubs open. Now I had this beautiful plan for the day that went something like this:

Take exam -> Get slaughtered

which on the face of it sounds just perfect. However, I've just been asked by a friend if I'll help her out with the Java assignment on Wed afternoon. She's going home on Thursday so can't accept my help then, and isn't back until Monday morning. The assignment's due in at 4 on Monday.

So, do I help out a friend in need and relinquish my drinking (they're trying to get me to go to the 'cinema' afterwards instead of go drinking), or do I get off my tits with a couple of mates and fall down a lot?
Unread 19 Jan 2004, 23:32   #2
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Decide.

How does helping her first disable you from going drinking afterwards?
Unread 19 Jan 2004, 23:35   #3
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Because by 'helping her' she means 'walking her through it step by step'. And that will take 'some considerable time' given that the assignment is ****ing huge. She also insists that I go the cinema with her that night as compensation. Either I go there and don't drink, or I go out and try and find the people who're meant to be getting faced with me who will already be off their tits.

I'll feel left out, I'll cry.
Unread 19 Jan 2004, 23:41   #4
Entium

Entium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud of

Drink while explaining her the stuff.
Entium is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jan 2004, 23:46   #5
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

I can't, it'll involve being in the public labs and since food and drink is not permitted I'm not sure they'll approve of my going in with a cooler box of Budvar.

Plus the 'drinking for the sake of it' was only part of the reason; there were going to be others with me too thus making it socially acceptable.
Unread 19 Jan 2004, 23:52   #6
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Pabs , you wont get any from her anyway. Keep up the Scouse tradition and get roaring drunk before stealing a car and crashing it 5 minutes later into a chip shop.
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jan 2004, 23:57   #7
Evergreen
the merciless

Evergreen is infamous around these partsEvergreen is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurashima
Pabs , you wont get any from her anyway. Keep up the Scouse tradition and get roaring drunk before stealing a car and crashing it 5 minutes later into a chip shop.
That made me lol.

1 each for today then kura.

<Jassy> aryn, how can u let ppl spread shit in this chan? ur not doing ur job properly if u let ppl spread shit
<Jassy> in real life sunday would be in court
<Jassy> i can get him glined
<Jassy> #feds are here to stamp out abuse

<mist|zZz> we don't do channel politics, /ignore is your friend
Evergreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jan 2004, 00:01   #8
skiddy
wild one

skiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so little

If
{Help=Sex
Then Help=True
Else
PISH!
}

Or something.
skiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jan 2004, 00:02   #9
at0mic.c0w
Käptn Karacho

at0mic.c0w is on a distinguished road

be 'nice' and 'help' her
Unread 20 Jan 2004, 00:10   #10
skiddy
wild one

skiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by at0mic.c0w
be 'nice' and 'help' her
lmao!
Unread 20 Jan 2004, 00:14   #11
KraKto$is8
Lurker

KraKto$is8 is infamous around these parts

Help her. you can get drunk the next day, if that's your "bag"
Unread 20 Jan 2004, 00:18   #12
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pablissimo
I can't, it'll involve being in the public labs and since food and drink is not permitted I'm not sure they'll approve of my going in with a cooler box of Budvar.
People actually drink Budvar by choice?! I thought it was only served when ppl ask for Bud and then get that and go fk it, cba complainin!
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jan 2004, 00:27   #13
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

If people prefer Bud over Budvar they have a serious tongual* dysfunction.

*It's a word you freaks
Unread 20 Jan 2004, 00:35   #14
Belgarath The Sorcerer
First Disciple of Aldur

Belgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud of

Help her, it's laying the groundwork.
Unread 20 Jan 2004, 00:39   #15
Weeks
Banned

Weeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriend

It's really quite simple:

Code:

if( (girl==fit) && (girl==!totalbitch) ) {
   help += couple_of_hours

if(helping_her == increased_chance_of_sexual_intercourse)
	 help = as_long_as_it_takes
   else
	 goto_pub()
 }
Weeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jan 2004, 00:45   #16
skiddy
wild one

The above is what I meant, in a more 'syntaxually correct' way :/
Unread 20 Jan 2004, 01:00   #17
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

just say that you can help her but promised to go out with mates during the night so a cinema visit is a nono.
Unread 20 Jan 2004, 01:12   #18
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

I have decided.

**** her, she can do her own damned Java, I'm getting hammered.
Unread 20 Jan 2004, 01:39   #19
deerbarn
Anal Crumb

deerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to behold

she is trying to shag you you know. Work cinema snog shag dsrink home
Unread 20 Jan 2004, 01:51   #20
Plastic-Wrap
Guilty of being White

Plastic-Wrap is an unknown quantity at this point

Yeah Yeah GET SHITFACED MAN!!
<ckx> and they get all bitchy
<ckx> "I"M ONLY 13, I'M ONLY 13!!!"
Plastic-Wrap is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jan 2004, 02:01   #21
Weeks
Banned

Weeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriend

But like helping people give you the oppotunity to make more friends.
unless she's taking computery advantage of you.
then **** her.
then **** her.
Weeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jan 2004, 02:12   #22
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pablissimo
I have decided.

**** her, she can do her own damned Java, I'm getting hammered.
Spoken like a true Scouser.

PUB GOLF PABBEH. YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO!
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jan 2004, 02:21   #23
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by deerbarn
she is trying to shag you you know. Work cinema snog shag dsrink home
'Work cinema home' will be her thinking. She's 'up early' in the morning and 'can't come for a drink with me' but hopes I have a good time anyway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurashima
Spoken like a true Scouser.

PUB GOLF PABBEH. YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO!
Sure. I'll take a camera.
Edit: 5,000th post. I'm taking a week off from posting, see you the 27th of Jan.
Unread 20 Jan 2004, 03:56   #24
djbass
mmm.. pills

djbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond repute

You chose wisely padawan!

btw Skiddy your 3 comics are funnier than all of Kura's combined.
Unread 20 Jan 2004, 04:39   #25
Baron Morte
Blatantly overcooked

Baron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud of

Why is it that she cant do her own java?
Unread 20 Jan 2004, 06:12   #26
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

because 99% of women cant do java.

true story.
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia