User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 11 Nov 2003, 23:19   #1
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
Flash Space Orbits Game?

I reminded myself earlier bout this.

You had a rocket or something and had to fire it in a certain direction at a certain speed to get from one place to another but it was affected by nearby planets gravity etc.

Anyone know what i'm talking bout?
Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Nov 2003, 23:25   #2
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: Flash Space Orbits Game?

http://www.bigideafun.com/penguins/a...in/default.htm
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Nov 2003, 23:30   #3
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold

yay

ta
Unread 12 Nov 2003, 00:03   #4
Jammers

Jammers has a little shameless behaviour in the past

I got 450728 points
Unread 12 Nov 2003, 00:20   #5
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

i got 227284 points
Unread 12 Nov 2003, 00:31   #6
Entium

Entium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud of

Is this good?
Entium is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Nov 2003, 00:35   #7
Ragnarak

Unread 12 Nov 2003, 00:40   #8
Ragnarak

on level 7 i just set one going and it's ALMOST a perfect 3 pronged orbit but with is a tiny fraction out so will eventually reach the ship, tis gonna be a massive score \0/
Unread 12 Nov 2003, 00:52   #9
Ragnarak

i just got over 1.6 million on level 7 alone!!

yay me