User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 21 Mar 2009, 18:43   #1
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Androme can only hope to improve
william hill - roulette

Just wondering how many people here ever visit will hill and in particular, play russian roulette - 20p game on their machines? just wondering if people have tips. i've looked around google and there's various systems like doubling up everytime you lose and various things, but none of them are very good. For example, none really go into neighbour bets etc.

i've tried looking at other people and last week i was going in with £1.60-£3 and walking out between £10 and my flukey £30 which i won after 6 black numbers came up and i betted all on red. Anyway, i noticed other people as soon as the ball spins being able to determine where it's going to land and saying things like "0 neighbours"

Any tips and help would be appreciated

And yes, i know gambling is bad mmkay!
R3: LegioN (came #32) || R4: BlueTuba
R5: WolfPack Order || R6: Wolfpack
R7: Fury
----------retired-------
R52-R55: Apprime
R56-R57: FaceLess
R58-60: Apprime/Ultores
Androme is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Mar 2009, 18:55   #2
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future
Re: william hill - roulette

roulette is a game of pure luck if you want a game that systems work on i would suggest blackjack or poker
gzambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Mar 2009, 20:39   #3
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gzambo
roulette is a game of pure luck if you want a game that systems work on i would suggest blackjack
Don't be silly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Androme
Just wondering how many people here ever visit will hill and in particular, play russian roulette - 20p game on their machines? just wondering if people have tips. i've looked around google and there's various systems like doubling up everytime you lose and various things, but none of them are very good. For example, none really go into neighbour bets etc.
Doubling up after losing at Russian roulette isn't a sustainable gaming strategy.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Mar 2009, 21:56   #4
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

oh good.

let's all encourage him.

This certainly can't end badly.
Unread 22 Mar 2009, 22:19   #5
Doogle

Doogle can only hope to improve

I put £50 on Sky Vegas and withdrew £500. Just gambled with the online slots and kept increasing the stake, got up to £800 at one point and increased the stakes to £50 a spin having decided I would cash out if the bank dropped to £500. Tried it again on casin.com but lost my £50 in about 20 minutes. Thats if for me now and online gambling - I'm keeping my £400. Actually I spent over £100 on Friday night celebrating my good fortune. Oh well.
Unread 3 Nov 2009, 23:26   #6
jennbilx

jennbilx is an unknown quantity at this point

the issue with roulette is that most of the people trying advanced play, think in roulette as a cash machine and roulette is more intended for the gambler which is the player that just do it because he has a long tradition of play and hes believes are based on luck, the problem arrises when that player get the same results as the one using systems and stuff, for the rest of us entering the game all we have is a long learning curve and into that curve i have found this link on info-roulette.info/Index.asp?ID=18 providing info on a couple of strategy systems which are quite simple to follow and undestand, what i undestand area the advantages of the betting systems is the fact that they there to control the bets not the spin of the roulette so with them offset the risk involved on the use of a specific system...

Last edited by jennbilx; 3 Nov 2009 at 23:31. Reason: misstype
jennbilx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Nov 2009, 23:40   #7
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

You realise that the words "advanced play" do not actually mean anything in this context, right?
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Nov 2009, 23:49   #8
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
You realise that the words "advanced play" do not actually mean anything in this context, right?
The guy can't type in coherent english and yet you decide to critise just two words of his post?

Who is more insane?
Unread 4 Nov 2009, 16:29   #9
Colt
Mercenary

Colt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to all

in william hill on roulette (20p) where the ball comes out, it lands about 7-8 numbers in front of that, fyi.
Ultores
Colt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Nov 2009, 16:51   #10
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe View Post
The guy can't type in coherent english and yet you decide to critise just two words of his post?

Who is more insane?
What can I say, I'm an optimist.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Nov 2009, 00:03   #11
jennbilx

jennbilx is an unknown quantity at this point

sorry guys.. the right concept is advantage gambling...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Advantage_gambling

tks for the correction...
jennbilx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Nov 2009, 12:04   #12
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

The only strategy I use when gambling is the one that involves throwing money away and hating myself after!
Unread 7 Nov 2009, 19:50   #13
Yahwe
I am.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat View Post
The only strategy I use when gambling is the one that involves throwing money away and hating myself after everyone else
Unread 8 Nov 2009, 18:42   #14
Judge
Doh!

Judge is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Androme2 View Post

i've tried looking at other people and last week i was going in with £1.60-£3 and walking out between £10 and my flukey £30 which i won after 6 black numbers came up and i betted all on red. Anyway, i noticed other people as soon as the ball spins being able to determine where it's going to land and saying things like "0 neighbours"

Any tips and help would be appreciated

And yes, i know gambling is bad mmkay!
Russian Roulette usually involves a Gun (revolver type) and one Bullet.

Watch the Deer Hunter "that is russian roulette"
Judge is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Nov 2009, 01:32   #15
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I hear Derren Brown played Russian Roulette and won.

I also heard it was all staged.

That made me sad
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jan 2010, 21:33   #16
trotman8

trotman8 is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: william hill - roulette

on the william hill roulette machines, you can tell where the ball is going to drop from its starting position. The ball will land on the opposite side of the board from where it starts minus 2 to 3 numbers, that is why people can tell roughly what neighbours it is hitting. unfortunately this does u no good because the ball is already spiniing and you cannot bet anymore so it only lets u know earlier if you might have won, rather than waiting for the ball to drop!!
hope this answers your question mate
trotman8 is offline   Reply With Quote