User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Closed Thread
Unread 3 Jul 2003, 22:51   #51
Bloomers III
Cute and cuddly

Bloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura about
it's a bit nutty
Unread 4 Jul 2003, 10:56   #52
CrashTester
I am an idiot

CrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally posted by Bloomers III
it's a bit nutty
Eat more sweetcorn then.
Unread 4 Jul 2003, 11:05   #53
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by MrL_JaKiri
I went to public school.
me too, darling.

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Unread 4 Jul 2003, 11:07   #54
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Radical Edward
me too, darling.
Good oh, me old mucker
Unread 4 Jul 2003, 11:14   #55
BarbieKen

Feminine homo's have nothing to do with genetics. It's all in society.

Secondly, why is beeing gay not classified as a mental illness, while homophobes is?

Unread 4 Jul 2003, 11:17   #56
Proteus
Lord Denning

Proteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by BarbieKen
Secondly, why is beeing gay not classified as a mental illness, while homophobes is?
Political correctness.
He was crowned in York Cathedral as 'Expert in the West' by Pope Urban III in 1186.
Unread 4 Jul 2003, 12:20   #57
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Thread purged.

I know my own capabilities, and have no need for either insults or compliments.
Unread 4 Jul 2003, 12:23   #58
Proteus
Lord Denning

Proteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Yeah.. It would be a disgrace to let something this rubbishish stand in your name
Does that sentence actually mean anything?
He was crowned in York Cathedral as 'Expert in the West' by Pope Urban III in 1186.
Unread 4 Jul 2003, 12:32   #59
BarbieKen

Quote:
Originally posted by Proteus
Does that sentence actually mean anything?
No.

Unread 4 Jul 2003, 12:34   #60
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
No.
No sooner said than purged!
Unread 4 Jul 2003, 15:07   #61
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: Do you believe that people are born genetically gay?

Quote:
Originally posted by CrashTester
Do you believe that people are born genetically gay? And that homophobia is something that should be stamped on and erradicated because it is not the fault of the gay the way they were born?
Why are you so infatuated with homosexuality? You seem to make threads about nothing else.
Unread 4 Jul 2003, 15:15   #62
Vermillion
Historian

Vermillion is a name known to allVermillion is a name known to allVermillion is a name known to allVermillion is a name known to allVermillion is a name known to allVermillion is a name known to all
Quote:
Homophobia is not classified as a mental illness. Where did you get that from?

"Et nunc, reges, intelligite, er udimini, qui judicati terram"
Unread 4 Jul 2003, 15:20   #63
menth0l
dim like a fox

menth0l is on a distinguished road
I personally classify it as "being a ****ing jackass"
---------------
ph33r TPE plz. thxbye.
Unread 4 Jul 2003, 15:21   #64
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally posted by Vermillion
I would say something about being an idiot, but he doesn't seem to want to accept it and it goes on for ages.
Unread 5 Jul 2003, 11:30   #65
BarbieKen

Quote:
Originally posted by Vermillion
Gayle28uk, Mark Jakiri, W, Mong, I could continue listing upp names.

Unread 5 Jul 2003, 11:33   #66
BarbieKen

Quote:
Originally posted by MrL_JaKiri
I would say something about being an idiot, but he doesn't seem to want to accept it and it goes on for ages.
Last time you had to do a 20 post thread purge, because you had dug yourself so deep in. Want to start digging again*?

Unread 5 Jul 2003, 12:10   #67
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Gayle28uk, Mark Jakiri, W, Mong, I could continue listing upp names.
Sorry, did they say they thought it was a mental illness, or they thought it was officially classified "by the government" as a mental illness, or that some people think it's mental illness? Or finally, that some people who are homophobic are mentally ill?

I think the last is the most true. Same with racism. On an anecdotal a lot of people I've spoken to with mental illness (my work houses a fair number) seem to be extremley racist - or rather, are forthcoming with racist/bigoted opinions (which everyone may or may not hold).
Unread 5 Jul 2003, 12:32   #68
BarbieKen

Quote:
Originally posted by Dante Hicks
Sorry, did they say they thought it was a mental illness, or they thought it was officially classified "by the government" as a mental illness, or that some people think it's mental illness? Or finally, that some people who are homophobic are mentally ill?

I think the last is the most true. Same with racism. On an anecdotal a lot of people I've spoken to with mental illness (my work houses a fair number) seem to be extremley racist - or rather, are forthcoming with racist/bigoted opinions (which everyone may or may not hold).
I really cba to dig up links now, but I was provided with links that was from psycological studies claiming it was indeed a mental illness. This was brought from my first comment claiming Homo's are mentaly disturbed, not genetic miscreatures. This was offcourse not factual, but very amusing.

Unread 5 Jul 2003, 13:08   #69
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Last time you had to do a 20 post thread purge, because you had dug yourself so deep in. Want to start digging again*?
I didn't dig myself in so deep. It's inappropriate for a moderator to fill a thread with such a stupid argument.

ps.

What about me and mental illness?
Closed Thread