User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Suggestions

Unread 24 Aug 2018, 04:23   #1
Lukey

Lukey is on a distinguished road
Multi-coord Mails

It's a little oldskool, but it would be useful to send mails to multiple coords at once ingame. Predominately for team-up recalls.

I can imagine it may open the universe up to some form of mail trolls, so may need to be implemented with some restrictions e.g. limit of 10 coords.

As an alternative, an ability to send a recall mail for an attack similar to the recall mail for def.

Am I just being lazy here? Thoughts?
Lukey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Sep 2018, 12:11   #2
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: Multi-coord Mails

I like it.

I think with regards to spam, if you are messaging ppl in your alliance with recall messages, spam isnt a factor. Same as defence.

I think I would be against messaging people not in your alliance, mainly because I cant think of a time when it would be useful but can think of how it would be abused
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote