User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Suggestions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 20 Apr 2006, 11:20   #1
Tearz
Peter Pwn

Tearz will become famous soon enoughTearz will become famous soon enough
Thumbs down Message from Commanders Box

I feel that the box in which we type our "message from commanders" on the politics screen is far too small.

Most organised galaxies use a whole host of text sizes, colours etc adding the reporting information and suchlike to the overview. When taking account the amount of tags involved it really does get quite fiddly trying to modify the details there!

Any chance of making it a bit bigger for us, or shall I head to the opticians?
Tearz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Apr 2006, 11:48   #2
Turbo
Smokin

Turbo is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Message from Commanders Box

Good idea

TURBO
Turbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Apr 2006, 11:58   #3
XelNaga

XelNaga is a splendid one to beholdXelNaga is a splendid one to beholdXelNaga is a splendid one to beholdXelNaga is a splendid one to beholdXelNaga is a splendid one to beholdXelNaga is a splendid one to behold

I just thought the exactly same thing 2 days ago :P

(Marneus) also the damn thing aint always right 4 + 79 = i type 81 and it kicked me back to the login again grrr
XelNaga is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Apr 2006, 12:22   #4
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Veedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond repute

last round i had to shorten everything else on it caus i used to much colours in the reporting information part

[ToF] - [eXilition] - [Rock] - [Denial] - [DLR] - [eVolution] - [ODDR] - [HR] - [Ultores] - [Apprime] - [Ironborn]
Veedeejem! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Apr 2006, 12:29   #5
wakey
Hamster

wakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

As I moan to PATeam about every round its not just the Message from commanders whos limits are too low, things like PAMail and forum posts are too limited also (although with forum posts if you create a thread with the initial post just saying something like "Test" and then edit the post the limit doesnt kick in and the messages can be as long as you want).

Trying to send a mail of any use to your galaxy mates or even more so your alliance is just so fiddly. You end up having to split things into multiple mails rather than a single mail which then makes it easier for people to miss information as they may miss one of the posts
The Farnborough Crew
Cos anything else is just an alliance
Join our public channel at #f-crew
wakey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Apr 2006, 12:33   #6
Tearz
Peter Pwn

Tearz will become famous soon enoughTearz will become famous soon enough

I was actually referring to the size of the box that you input the details into, with the tags and suchlike I can barely see what I'm editing

Good point tho wakey about mail size, I typicall send a mail to alliance most days and have had to cut it down a couple of times.
Tearz is offline   Reply With Quote