User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 6 Aug 2004, 11:42   #51
Rumad
th0ng gimp

Rumad has a spectacular aura aboutRumad has a spectacular aura about
Re: congrats 1up

Quote:
Originally Posted by cypher
xy they have ages ago and failed.. ask them

funny btw i'm wondering if precursors is in that vac mode gal we bashed 'a bit' yesterday...

90% of 1up is xan??? and still you can't kill us?;P it couldn't get much easier

gerbie i doubt 1up is the one wanting a block... we're the ones that wanted to go WITHOUT blocks remember?

and i guess sid proved his point it IS doable
Stop being a smug git
Former legion th0ng master
Proud to be Independent
Rumad is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Aug 2004, 11:44   #52
cypher
U've been Moderated

cypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant future

everything i said was true?
cypher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Aug 2004, 11:45   #53
Rumad
th0ng gimp

Rumad has a spectacular aura aboutRumad has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
True from your perspective maybe, smug? definitely
Former legion th0ng master
Proud to be Independent
Rumad is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Aug 2004, 15:45   #54
jvg
legion pe0n

jvg is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
WE CANT HANDLE THE TRUTH =)

<Azuth> I've done alot of Crazy things for PA
<Azuth> Telling a nekkid girl I can't stay over anyway as I have to go home and save my gal is right up there with spraining my foot with my bare hands to up my activity
jvg is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Aug 2004, 16:53   #55
Gerbie
pe0n

Gerbie is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
xy they have ages ago and failed.. ask them

funny btw i'm wondering if precursors is in that vac mode gal we bashed 'a bit' yesterday...

90% of 1up is xan??? and still you can't kill us?;P it couldn't get much easier

gerbie i doubt 1up is the one wanting a block... we're the ones that wanted to go WITHOUT blocks remember?

and i guess sid proved his point it IS doable
Many alliances before 1up have proven they can play without blocking. I haven't seen sid prove anything.
round 7 noob: rank 6.198 25:20:25 - VoC member
round 8 noob: rank 4.112 7:2:3 - TFD member
round 9 rank 941 23:1:9 - TFD HC
round 9.5 rank 860 22:7:3 - TFD HC
round 10: rank unknown (was #1 for a while) 5:2:5 - Vengeance pe0n
round 10.5: rank 683 19:10:2 - VGN member
round 11: rank 138 8:8:4 - VsN member
round 12: rank 515 - VGN 'special attack officer' -> jumped ship to Rock
round 13: rank 85: NoS
Gerbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Aug 2004, 17:53   #56
virogenesis
Proud ex EnTitY bc

virogenesis is infamous around these partsvirogenesis is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerbie
Many alliances before 1up have proven they can play without blocking. I haven't seen sid prove anything.
What allie as i'm not aware of such a alliance existing
10:04| »» <Vir> |10:02| »» <Zhil> Kj doesnt need taunting <---- true he only needs a mirror
|10:04| »» <Vir> |10:05| »» <Zhil> lol
|10:05| »» <Zhil> I just got the image |10:05| »» <Zhil> of KJ
|10:05| »» <Zhil> being a budgie |10:05| »» <Vir> lmao
|10:05| »» <Zhil> and going "Pretty FAnG boy!" |10:05| »» <Zhil> talking into the mirror |10:05| »» <Zhil> little bell "ding ding ding"
Former: TRG, SL, AIM, ND, G-ii, EtY, ICD [1up], ReUnioN
virogenesis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Aug 2004, 17:59   #57
cypher
U've been Moderated

cypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant future

name which ally won the game (or atleast had such a lead) and did not block?

i've never said that 1up was only one without blocking.. i obviously meant 1up was the first to get this far with winning while going solo.

(and plz don't mention round 1 or something.. as that's got nothing to do with this heh
Unread 6 Aug 2004, 18:02   #58
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yet none of them have won a round or did finish remarkable well. Then again, let's not idolize Sid either heh

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Aug 2004, 18:04   #59
cypher
U've been Moderated

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kjeldoran
Yet none of them have won a round or did finish remarkable well. Then again, let's not idolize Sid either heh
couldn't have said it better:/ (/me admits with shame:P )
Unread 6 Aug 2004, 18:06   #60
Gerbie
pe0n

1up hasn't won. About the not-blocking - it's not the time right now to discuss that. I don't care what you mean. And I'm not sure what you mean by 'get this far'. It's not like the round is over. A lot can happen in the meantime. I just responded to the nonsense you wrote down.
Unread 6 Aug 2004, 18:12   #61
Gerbie
pe0n

Quote:
1up never won a round nor did they finish well either. This is their first round. And it's just past halfway.
Unread 6 Aug 2004, 19:03   #62
Razorback
Eclipse High Command

Razorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
1up hasn't won. About the not-blocking - it's not the time right now to discuss that. I don't care what you mean. And I'm not sure what you mean by 'get this far'. It's not like the round is over. A lot can happen in the meantime. I just responded to the nonsense you wrote down.
seems like youre backpaddeling from your statement.

Going solo and achieving something is deffinately an achievement no alliance before has done.
All previous rounds had blocks on the top.

If you were refering to the rank 305 alliance in r3 which went solo im sure that might be admireable but hardly a measurement for success compared to 1ups round (so far).
-T&P slogan

Focht
T&P HC
Fury Exec
Eclipse CEO

Stan's muppet
Razorback is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Aug 2004, 19:19   #63
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
1up never won a round nor did they finish well either. This is their first round. And it's just past halfway.
lol, yes because 1up will SURELY lose this round ...

sometimes human beings need to breath, to get some air into their lungs and brains so they can think again

And cypher, stop agreeing with me. It's already a shame that pple like leg agree with me

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Aug 2004, 17:04   #64
Xani

Xani is on a distinguished road

I thought we already lost the round

But then again where do i keep getting my roids from then
Unread 8 Aug 2004, 18:34   #65
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

ITT Gerbie admits he doesn't actually have a clue about Planetarion alliancewise. cypher is actually right, 1up is the first alliance in a long while to last this long into a round playing solo and making a significant impact on the game, I've played since Round 1 and I can't think on anyone who have done anything even close, feel free to correct me from your extensive knowledge Gerbie, I'll admit there have been alliances who've done well at the start playing solo but certainly none who've made it this deep into the round. The solo victory is probably the one Holy Grail left in Planetarion, it'd be nice to get it though it's certainly not over yet

Last edited by Hicks; 8 Aug 2004 at 19:15.
Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Aug 2004, 20:30   #66
Legator
Pr0nstar

Legator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

And cypher, stop agreeing with me. It's already a shame that pple like leg agree with me

ya, i was surprised myself that i could do that. be sure i try not to do that again.

i was surprised that a guy like you was able to say something with content
Honoured to have been [1up] Member

VfL Bochum >*
Legator is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Aug 2004, 20:57   #67
inSain

inSain is an unknown quantity at this point

I just want to say.. even tho there still is a difference, dont forget the cute word NAP...

afaik 1up NAP'ed 80% of the universe while roiding the other 20% and swaped in and out to keep the juicy ones without nap.... this is ofc just a "nice" tacticc altho some might call it lame.. but hey.. its a war game.. anyway.. I think most ppl helped 1up to win.. most ppl had to much respect to "MR ALMIGHTY SID" (no offence sid) and his 1up ..

cowards all of you, i say it.. cowards!!
inSain is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Aug 2004, 21:29   #68
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by inSain
I just want to say.. even tho there still is a difference, dont forget the cute word NAP...

afaik 1up NAP'ed 80% of the universe while roiding the other 20% and swaped in and out to keep the juicy ones without nap.... this is ofc just a "nice" tacticc altho some might call it lame.. but hey.. its a war game.. anyway.. I think most ppl helped 1up to win.. most ppl had to much respect to "MR ALMIGHTY SID" (no offence sid) and his 1up ..

cowards all of you, i say it.. cowards!!
afaik = as far as I know, believe me you know nothing.
Unread 8 Aug 2004, 21:36   #69
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by inSain
This is just insane. I could prove you're wrong and I don't even have a planet.
Unread 8 Aug 2004, 23:06   #70
inSain

inSain is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hicks
afaik = as far as I know, believe me you know nothing.

well I hope you understood the exaggeration ("80%")

I dont belive you, i think I know something
inSain is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Aug 2004, 04:04   #71
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Cool ! Right name all these alliances (There must be more than one) that we NAPd all round then, get their HC on the forums to confirm this then perhaps I'll agree that you have a clue what your talking about.
Unread 9 Aug 2004, 04:13   #72
Gunn3r

Gunn3r is an unknown quantity at this point

if i was in an alliance i certainly would be xan.. i am cath right now because ive got no alliance and i need to stop as much ship as i can. Xan is well known for being a killer race in alliances wars

Anyway, i didn't combat once yet this round since iv'e started back 6-7 days ago, but its quite obvious xan is the best race for an alliance.

there's no conspiracy.. just shut up.. honestly. I can't believe we're still talking about such bullshit here

/me is gone, gone drinking an extra beer.
Gunn3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Aug 2004, 05:21   #73
virogenesis
Proud ex EnTitY bc

virogenesis is infamous around these partsvirogenesis is infamous around these parts

Hicks pay attention to InSane's post count & joining date mate
10:04| »» <Vir> |10:02| »» <Zhil> Kj doesnt need taunting <---- true he only needs a mirror
|10:04| »» <Vir> |10:05| »» <Zhil> lol
|10:05| »» <Zhil> I just got the image |10:05| »» <Zhil> of KJ
|10:05| »» <Zhil> being a budgie |10:05| »» <Vir> lmao
|10:05| »» <Zhil> and going "Pretty FAnG boy!" |10:05| »» <Zhil> talking into the mirror |10:05| »» <Zhil> little bell "ding ding ding"
Former: TRG, SL, AIM, ND, G-ii, EtY, ICD [1up], ReUnioN
virogenesis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Aug 2004, 06:57   #74
Gerbie
pe0n

Yeah he must be a complete noob then. His nick does sound familiar though...
Unread 9 Aug 2004, 07:31   #75
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by virogenesis
Hicks pay attention to InSane's post count & joining date mate
That really doesn`t mean much.
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote