User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 2 May 2004, 18:23   #51
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute
Re: This Is what i get for def

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtothez
Most people would never dare beat you up.

They realise we'd never hear the end of it on AD.
funny reply, though I'm not the one confusing real life with a game

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 May 2004, 23:38   #52
xtothez
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ

xtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kjeldoran
funny reply, though I'm not the one confusing real life with a game
Replying to Kjeldoran post to boost his ego.
Unread 3 May 2004, 00:48   #53
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Replying to Kjeldoran post to boost his ego.
Replying to XtoTheZ post because I have nothing better to do. Although I think I'll make it longer than a one-liner, as I hate writing those. They seem like a waste of space, as they very rarely have anything interesting in them.
Unread 3 May 2004, 09:51   #54
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

mazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
Replying to XtoTheZ post because I have nothing better to do. Although I think I'll make it longer than a one-liner, as I hate writing those. They seem like a waste of space, as they very rarely have anything interesting in them.

And those differ from any of your others posts how......?

<@JBG> by the way is mazzelaar a community account that everyone in 1up logs into when they're feeling angry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyBGood
mazzelaar has always reminded me of a hungry hungry hippo. Except instead of eating marbles he just bites the heads off new AD posters
mazzelaar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 May 2004, 12:25   #55
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mazzelaar
And those differ from any of your others posts how......?

Between the two of you, Zhil and yourself make me cry myself to sleep at night. I hope you're happy.
Unread 3 May 2004, 12:34   #56
jimmyd
Hardcore will never die!

jimmyd is an unknown quantity at this point

hello i'm a newbie to this round but used to play in 2000 dunno the round number. but you used get msg's like this all the time, say ing i'll get my mate on you and he's bigger than you, its all the same in real life one person saying they are bigger and better than others and vise versa. it's the people who do this probably got bullied at school. and cause we cannot see there faces the think they want to be "hard". but hey nuff rambling on..

it still kind of funny some of the msg's you get
jimmyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 May 2004, 15:42   #57
TAFKAJ
BEER!

TAFKAJ is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:

and besides we dont hit giries
nah j/k

but tbh those messies are idd kinda lame. The internal do u want pie with that message when u got your attacker covered is still fun, you mostly get a ncie reaction back from the attacker saying u did great on the def etc. But threathening people is the most childish and idiotic thing to do in a game. get a life.......
Unread 3 May 2004, 22:51   #58
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

mazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriend

lol - quality

I <3 Tomkat

<@JBG> by the way is mazzelaar a community account that everyone in 1up logs into when they're feeling angry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyBGood
mazzelaar has always reminded me of a hungry hungry hippo. Except instead of eating marbles he just bites the heads off new AD posters
mazzelaar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 May 2004, 15:21   #59
bintara

bintara will become famous soon enoughbintara will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by dabult
Oh my god.....somebody used **** in a amil...OH NO REPORT BAN KICK DELETZ0R!!!11"!¤#"!¤%543

What are you lot anyway? 12 years old and scared?

heh ... we talk bout manners mate
Ex Insomnia
Ex ToF
Ex Subh
VGN
bintara is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 May 2004, 16:29   #60
Psi_K
Canadian to the Core

Psi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the rough

Quote:

Best post on PD EVER!!!!!!!
r18-19 [eXi]
<Intermission>
r31-32 [CT] - r33-35 [DLR] - r36 [VsN] - r37 [???]
r45-46 [FAnG]
Psi_K is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 May 2004, 16:03   #61
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

This is not something new, and I don't really see the problem. I mean, everybody can get pissed in a situation, no matter if it's a game or not, and those in-game mails should not be taken seriously. Come on, who has ever belived that anybody is going to beat eachother up in RL beacause of PA?
Big alliances and friends of them have always liked (Or at least, some of their members have ) to send things like this around. All the rounds i've played so far, I've gotten at least one. So what? Send one back!
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote