User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 27 Apr 2005, 17:49   #1
Baron Morte
Blatantly overcooked

Baron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud of
Mishaps video

This is a video with an assorted collection of painfull mishaps

This

I hope you enjoy it, comment about it, and give me good reputation (please stop giving me bad reputation and insulting me anonymously/death threaths)
Unread 27 Apr 2005, 21:04   #2
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: Mishaps video

You get death threats? Wow, you really are a cyber celebrity
Unread 27 Apr 2005, 22:20   #3
DukePaul
Retired VGN

DukePaul is just really niceDukePaul is just really niceDukePaul is just really niceDukePaul is just really nice

That was great. Seen many of them before, but it was a great collection.
DukePaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Apr 2005, 22:48   #4
at0mic.c0w
Käptn Karacho

at0mic.c0w is on a distinguished road

wtf was that thing with the car towards the end ? was some stupid kid trying to jump over it ?
Unread 27 Apr 2005, 23:41   #5
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: Mishaps video

Quote:
Originally Posted by at0mic.c0w
wtf was that thing with the car towards the end ? was some stupid kid trying to jump over it ?
I love your avatar. That chap looks like he should be on The Muppet Show or something.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Apr 2005, 04:06   #6
Baron Morte
Blatantly overcooked

Baron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by at0mic.c0w
I think he got ran over

In a pretty stupid manner i should say
Unread 28 Apr 2005, 08:44   #7
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
I love your avatar. That chap looks like he should be on The Muppet Show or something.
Woa... that reminds me of that funny spaghetti song... it was also on the earthworm jim 2 PC platform game soundtrack of the spaghetti/italian level. Or was it the one where you had to catch the dogs (was it dogs?).

A cookie for the person who can give me the title of the song...
Unread 28 Apr 2005, 13:39   #8
TheShadowMan
Choice of Whacker sir?

TheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud of

lol thats great one thing I will say tho if your gonna click on this in work there is a nudey chick in the logo above where the movies play from.

Great set of clips, seen most of em before, I thought the guy tryin to jump to the pool, was a complete arse!
Unread 28 Apr 2005, 14:17   #9
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

The american football player whose head acted like a spring was quite interesting.

Btw the person getting run over, notice he jumped before getting hit, this is what stunt people do and survival rates of someone who is even a mm in the air when getting hit is much, much better than someone on the ground.
Unread 28 Apr 2005, 15:19   #10
Richie987
Mistress's fluffer

Richie987 can only hope to improve

Very Ameican orientated as some of those football hits weren't too bad but most of the stuff was very cringe worthy!!
#1 Galaxy Winner
#1 ********** Galaxy winner
Top 15 ********** planet
Richie987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Apr 2005, 16:18   #11
DukePaul
Retired VGN

DukePaul is just really niceDukePaul is just really niceDukePaul is just really niceDukePaul is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Structural Integrity
A cookie for the person who can give me the title of the song...
After finding it here, I posted it on a different forum, and someone there said the song was by P.O.D. No idea what the song is named.
Unread 28 Apr 2005, 16:25   #12
Baron Morte
Blatantly overcooked

Quote:
Originally Posted by DukePaul
After finding it here, I posted it on a different forum, and someone there said the song was by P.O.D. No idea what the song is named.
Have you cited your source (me)?

Unread 28 Apr 2005, 16:35   #13
DukePaul
Retired VGN

No :P I just PM'ed it to a mod, who added it to a locked thread, so I don't get any credit either
Unread 29 Apr 2005, 17:21   #14
Loz
Careless talk costs lives

Loz has a spectacular aura aboutLoz has a spectacular aura aboutLoz has a spectacular aura about

[19:13] <Keglomaniac> whats wrong with our intel?
[19:13] <bos|takeaway> its a contradiction in terms
Loz is offline   Reply With Quote