User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 9 Oct 2008, 19:49   #1
Grog
Benevolent Dictator

Grog has much to be proud ofGrog has much to be proud ofGrog has much to be proud ofGrog has much to be proud ofGrog has much to be proud ofGrog has much to be proud ofGrog has much to be proud ofGrog has much to be proud ofGrog has much to be proud ofGrog has much to be proud of
Rnd 29 predictions

Well I took the summer off & missed the last couple of rounds.
Now its getting colder, the nights getting shorter, so its time to come back to PA for the winter.

So I'm really wondering how things are going to be this round.

I know NewDawn will be our usual semi-competitive selves, with our ability to compete really dependant on the level of our competition.

Looking at it, Ascendancy had a seriously dominant win. I don't recall ever seeing such a huge margin of victory.

Will that continue? Is ascendancy going to play hard core again this round? Or will they revert to the more familiar role of "We don't play seriously" and still manage to be contenders. Looking at the lineup they had in the top 100 it's hard to imagine anyone competing against them if they're going to play all out again.

I see denial is returning for the upcoming round. Can they compete with Ascendancy? Will they challenge for the win?

I also hear rumours of a new alliance forming for the upcoming round.
Is there another contender out there?
Grog is offline   Reply With Quote