User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 16 Mar 2007, 21:39   #1
Fiery
PA Team

Fiery has much to be proud ofFiery has much to be proud ofFiery has much to be proud ofFiery has much to be proud ofFiery has much to be proud ofFiery has much to be proud ofFiery has much to be proud ofFiery has much to be proud ofFiery has much to be proud ofFiery has much to be proud of
Multihunters

In the past, the Multihunter Team has recruited from the Support Team to fill the ranks. However, I feel it is time to break that tradition because being a good Support Team person does not necessarily make you a good Multihunter. Therefore, I am opening up Multihunter recruitment to the community. During the speed rounds and beta testing there will be a Multihunter boot camp going on. Before Round 21 starts, new Multihunters will be selected for the team. If you would like to participate and possibly become a Multihunter then you will need to do the following thing:
Send an email expressing your interest to [email protected]
You will also include why you want to be a Multihunter and why you think you can do the job and your IRC nick. If you would like to include vouches from members of the community, feel free to do so.

We are not looking for people who want the position for the power. If we ask you to join the team, you will be expected to work and follow the guidelines. If you can't do that, don't apply because you'll be wasting your and our time.
And, before you apply, remember this: All Multihunters are required to leave any alliance that they are currently in. We have our own alliance. All Multihunters are required to sign an NDA with Jolt.

What I'm looking for in future Multihunters: Intelligence, good reasoning and logic skills, a good eye for minute details, decision making ability, a team player, and demeanor.

Good luck to all applicants.

Fiery
Head of Multihunters

EDIT: Or just contact me on IRC since that seems to be the preferred method.

Last edited by JC; 22 Mar 2007 at 22:27.
Fiery is offline   Reply With Quote