User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 19 Feb 2005, 18:18   #1
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Last night I got drunk...

When I say drunk, I actually cant remember what happened. I dont know how I got home, I dont know when I got home, I dont know what I did in the nightclub, I dont know what I drunk. I have one memory last night and that was drinking a bottle of vodka with my housemate, followed by too many sambuca shots.

So imagine, I wake up this morning, cold, naked and no quilt around me. Im feeling absolutely hungover, my contact lenses are still in, so my eyes are all hazy. I reach over my bed to get the quilt, and find my housemates cousin lying next to me. NOW I thought nothing could have happened, surely I would of remembered right? But when reaching for the quilt she saw I was awake and how do i put it, she started wanking me offf and kissing me.

Now firstly how did I end up in bed with an incredibly good looking girl who I dont know. Secondly I had sex with her, as I found a condom on the other side of my room. Thirdly why cant I remember a single thing that happened.

Shes left now, but thats not where it ends. About ten minutes ago a got a "text" message from a girl ive been chasing for ages, she said "Last night was so much fun, come round to mine tonight and lets go out again." So Im incredibly confused.

After speaking to my housemates, they can confirm I had sex, as apparently they "heard the whole thing". Secondly this girl that I really like, I was all other all night and proceeding to get quite jiggy with her on the dance floor with my tongue. Thirdly ive got a little yellow slip from Kent police, apparently I was stopped and searched walking back home.

I got to say its possibly the most eventful night in my life, and I cant remember a single thing. Plus side is when I go back to birmingham I will see my housemates cousin (who is a very good looking indian girl) and I have a date tonight. Downside is I cant remember having sex, and its the first time since xmas and I cant remember it !!!!

Anyway how was your friday night?
Unread 19 Feb 2005, 18:24   #2
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Last night I got drunk...

You sound incredibly fortunate. Any time I get that drunk with no memory of what happened it turns out I've been incredibly racist, threatened to attack someone for being homosexual, discussed strangling a complete stranger, got off with a fat bird while my girlfriend watched, and lost my phone.

p.s. Last night I stayed in and programmed until 4am, partially to avoid the above.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Feb 2005, 18:31   #3
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Any time I get that drunk I tend to get a case of the Brewer's.
Unread 19 Feb 2005, 18:38   #4
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Last time I got so drunk I didn't remember what happened, I ended up walking home for 3,5 hours because I didn't want to wait for a train.
Unread 19 Feb 2005, 18:41   #5
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute

This sounds like on the best forgotten nights I've ever heard of. You usually get horror stories the next morning from your mates of what you did to humiliate yourself.

And since you got the first sex, the second sex will be easy and you'll remember it. And you realise you must have been good in bed to warrant wanking off and a kiss?
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Feb 2005, 18:41   #6
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

last night i went to a ceiledh and got nicely drunk and pretty damn tired, i then went onto a party full of random wierd people I don't know, walked home with a girl from Hong Kong who I knew and had been dancing with all night. Pulled etc etc (at least i remember it all ) got to sleep around 5, woke up at 7 and went paintballing I'm SO tired, and achey and covered in bruises.
But it was a good night

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Feb 2005, 18:56   #7
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
... and achey and covered in bruises.
from the sex or the paintball?
Unread 19 Feb 2005, 19:00   #8
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

achey could be both.
the bruises are definately paintball

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Unread 19 Feb 2005, 19:42   #9
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

you're supposed to remember which drink you put the rohypnol in.
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Feb 2005, 20:00   #10
FooFighter

FooFighter can only hope to improve

Best thing ive ever read on these forums !! well done man
FooFighter is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Feb 2005, 21:50   #11
NitinA
Laziness pays off NOW!

NitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant future

lol Wow pig what a night!

-NitinA
[Silver] High Council - Military
[WolfPack] High Council - Military
[Ascendancy] Member
[eXilition] High Council - Defence
7-Round Official Planetarion #Support Team Member
Retired Since Round 21
NitinA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Feb 2005, 22:16   #12
Morden
The Face Of Evil

Morden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to behold

Lol the last time I got that drunk, I ended up going out with my now ex-gf ;-)

She was round mine with my best m8 and his gf, as shes a m8 of his gf's, so I go round there after college already stoned out of my brains, and we proceed to drink 3l of vodka and a few crates of beer.

I find out the next morning that she asked me out and that I said yes (she was fkin hot mind you, size 8, blonde, very attractive by almost anyones standards) then find out that my m8s sent me off to watch a film and said they'd be 'along' in 5 minutes, and by this time Im so off my face that I couldnt remember a damn thing.

My m8s the fkers inturrupted about 2minutes later as she was ripping my cloths off. ofc that got promptly told to fk off and come back in a few hours.

So, I wake up the next day, lying next to a girl who I couldnt even remember the fkin name of, I go downstairs and my Dad is laughin his arse off and my stepmother wont speak to me. So I ask what was going on, and they tell me that she kept them awake for like 4 hours. and that I need to pull my bed away from the wall because it was sending echo's throughout the entire house.

The funny thing was, I ended up stayin with her for like 3 months.

I learnt two things from that, I need to try to avoid blondes when im drunk, and that I need to soundproof my room. ;-)

Last edited by Morden; 19 Feb 2005 at 22:23.
Morden is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Feb 2005, 22:26   #13
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

My worst night out makes all yours look mild to be honest.

I am out, with my mum, playing darts, and left my girlfriend (gwyn at the time), at home in charge of my planet, with strict instructions to call me when incoming as it was end of the round.

I get a phone call, and so I rush home, only to find I have a lot of incoming, and to make matters worse, gywn is actually logged into my planet and is giving plp the status from there.

I of course throw a wobbly, chuck her off the computer, and start getting people to defend me. I soon gave up after everyone I asked to defend me actually sent ships to attack me.
damn r4 sucked for me :/

Edit: On reading that back, I have made a decision and will save you the bother of saying it...

FOREST YOU ARE A TWAT. GET A LIFE AND PISS OFF OFF OUR FORUMS.
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Feb 2005, 22:38   #14
Tis
Lost the Fury... :(

Tis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud of

Forest went out with his mum?
Tis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Feb 2005, 22:39   #15
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

forest just made me giggle irl!

KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Feb 2005, 02:29   #16
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

well just got back from the girls place, and I can safely say the drought is over, ill be seeing her tommorow for some coffee, and then of course next weekend I go back to birmingham to see the cute indian girl. Life is good at the moment, i gotta say about time though.
Unread 20 Feb 2005, 09:59   #17
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

how the **** did you get it up, being totally wasted?
Unread 20 Feb 2005, 10:05   #18
slick
Last Of The Soul Reaver

slick is on a distinguished road

Well, number 1, WELL DONE MAN!!!! That was a class 'forgotten night'

The last time i had one of those, i was at a friends party (we used to have loads, but then parents wied up - This is like four years ago) And i was going back to a friends house after. After drinking about a bottle of vodka and one to many of my patented doctor death (If you want the recipe i'll pm you after you pm me.) I started to walk to my mates. I forgot my coat in my drunken state, so ran back for it (all this i remember, as i was getting sober in the cold air) And another firend of mine walks out with a fit blonde under his arm. (This is strange as he doesn't get women) And she started to walk with us. She then passed out and we realised she ws on ecstacy. She decided to go nuts and scream all kinds of random shit. Anyway an hour later we got back, we all passed out and in the morning i was having sex with her, i didn't even bloody start it, i just woke up like it....

Heh.........

You're just jealous coz the voices are talking to me!

Rimmer: Step Up To Red Alet!
Kryten: Are You Sure Sir, It Does Mean Changing The Bulb!

Death to the deamoness Allegra Gellar!
slick is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Feb 2005, 10:50   #19
demiGOD
the Sacred Pervert

demiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nice

i ****ed a goth chick i met in a club - she had black fingernails, black lipstick, a black leather necklace with spikes, she had a black, laced dress, black leather catholic hischool shoes, and she wore a cologne that had the smell of embalming fluid - and she was very beautiful

she left before i woke up

-also a friendly advice to pig - when you start blacking out because of extreme intoxication, is a good sign to maybe stop drinking for a while - its really nice to remember all (or most) of the girls that you slept with during parties and stuff

Veneratio | Insomnia | F-Crew | Subh
demiGOD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Feb 2005, 11:31   #20
Sun_Tzu
Arrogant Fck

Sun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of light

I drove a girl I might just love away and got so wasted I have no idea what I did and I managed to call her and talk to her sister and I know nothing of what was said and I told her I love her for the first time. Oh yeah, and she got together with someone else to get me back. So my night was almost as good as yours I suppose.
Unread 20 Feb 2005, 13:16   #21
Peace
angel

Peace is a glorious beacon of lightPeace is a glorious beacon of lightPeace is a glorious beacon of lightPeace is a glorious beacon of lightPeace is a glorious beacon of lightPeace is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodrog
you're supposed to remember which drink you put the rohypnol in.
This made me smile :)
Peace is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Feb 2005, 13:21   #22
Assassin
PA Ancient

Assassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
well just got back from the girls place, and I can safely say the drought is over, ill be seeing her tommorow for some coffee, and then of course next weekend I go back to birmingham to see the cute indian girl. Life is good at the moment, i gotta say about time though.

Pig i take it then you got pissed up broadstreet in birmingham or what? I can tell you now you cant beat clubbing up birmingham (yes im a brummie and proud of it) But to add to this thread im always doing that and forgetting whats happenend... but its best to do these sort of nites when you are with around 3 good looking girls for instance and you fancy all 3 of them... always turns out nicely.

Ever been attacked by a p3nguin? You get left a bit black and white!

p3nguin Founder
Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Feb 2005, 15:01   #23
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I prefer the Mailbox as Broad Street is full of chavs
But there are a lot of nice bars in Birmingham, although the best big is the taco burito stall.
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Feb 2005, 15:11   #24
Phil^
Insomniac

Phil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by idimmu
dude, never EVER admit to account sharing!
too late, he's in trouble now.
We shall be sending icy round with the sticks
Unread 20 Feb 2005, 16:42   #25
meglamaniac
Born Sinful

meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Nod already made the funny I was going to make.

Unread 20 Feb 2005, 17:16   #26
ben

ben has a spectacular aura aboutben has a spectacular aura about

I am proud of you.
ben is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Feb 2005, 18:28   #27
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
You sound incredibly fortunate. Any time I get that drunk with no memory of what happened it turns out I've been incredibly racist, threatened to attack someone for being homosexual, discussed strangling a complete stranger, got off with a fat bird while my girlfriend watched, and lost my phone.

p.s. Last night I stayed in and programmed until 4am, partially to avoid the above.
This is quite scary dude.
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Feb 2005, 18:41   #28
KaneED
Motherfracker

my nights are never as eventful and the ones you people are describing.

whats your secrets?
Unread 20 Feb 2005, 18:54   #29
pig
1up on you

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaneED
my nights are never as eventful and the ones you people are describing.

whats your secrets?
vodka and sambuca, drunk at the rate of an alcoholic irishman :P
Unread 20 Feb 2005, 18:55   #30
slick
Last Of The Soul Reaver

slick is on a distinguished road

Get drunk, forget it, get either laughed at or your hand shaken. End of story

You're just jealous coz the voices are talking to me!

Rimmer: Step Up To Red Alet!
Kryten: Are You Sure Sir, It Does Mean Changing The Bulb!

Death to the deamoness Allegra Gellar!
slick is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Feb 2005, 19:02   #31
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

I gotta start to drink!

Last time I was tipsy..., the only time Ive been tipsy was while visiting WipeOut in Holland/Belgium.
In the end I called his female german friend for "****ing annoying". Heh.
(She was, so atleast I was honest)
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Feb 2005, 11:20   #32
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Pig, that's one hell of a night out!

Top's even Dace for sheer quality of entertainment I think :P
Unread 21 Feb 2005, 11:55   #33
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Am I the only one who never gets to that point when drunk?

If I'm drunk to the point of not-being-able-to-remember-the-majority-of-it-the-next-day, then I certainly am not able to have sex. I get quite proud of being able to walk in that condition, let alone move back and forth in some kind of rhythmic way (and let's not start on the "can I even get it up" area...).

When I've been in that condition and been with a girl (a girlfriend, it would be - I doubt anyone would want to go home with a dribbling drunk idiot) I usually make a half-assed effort to get something going, then fall asleep or end up needing to be sick (from what I've been told).
Unread 21 Feb 2005, 14:39   #34
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
Am I the only one who never gets to that point when drunk?
No, I full agree with you.

[/just letting you know you're not alone]
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Feb 2005, 14:42   #35
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

Yeah, just wanted to say the same.

Maybe you need to have some enormous level of being desperate to be able to pull off a boner while being completely drunk, I don't know.
Unread 21 Feb 2005, 14:44   #36
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Or he pissed in her!
Unread 21 Feb 2005, 14:44   #37
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

i never get so drunk i can't remember, no matter how much i try.

you're all so lucky.

but yes, i agree with TK, if i ever DID then it would be such a huge level of drunkenness that any chance of me having sex would be effectively nil. For both "pulling" and "performance" reasons
Unread 21 Feb 2005, 14:50   #38
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

I've gotten black-out drunk before but nothing quite so interesting has ever happened.

I've gotten very drunk and shagged a girl though, thing was I could get it up...but I felt precisely na-da. Zip. Zero. Was like my nob had been dipped in anestethic or something.
Went on for ages, she was having fun but it got quite tedious in my drunken state. It was like being trapped in a milking machine or something.
After about an hour I gave up, rolled over and passed out.

Last edited by IncubusGod; 21 Feb 2005 at 15:37.
IncubusGod is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Feb 2005, 15:00   #39
Ste
Bored

I've had massive parts of nights that I can't remember...
nothing on this scale though.
I remember talking to this (very fit) girl in a club then next thing I remember we're having sex in a car park round the corner (a few weeks later i walked past said carpark and noticed CCTV cameras :eek: ) then next thing I know I'm back at hers and I'm having my tarot cards read... For some reason I decided it would be a good idea to ring my sister (3am) but fortunately she didn't pick up. In the morning I remembered that I'd been out with a mate from home who was staying with me... fortunately i'd given him my keys to let himself into my house.
Come to think of it I think I made a thread on here about it a few days later... hmm...

Usually I remember the night before except for conversations with people...

Unread 23 Feb 2005, 05:23   #40
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Pfft, you never call me to go out with you.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Feb 2005, 06:48   #41
CamelToe
You Know I'm Right

CamelToe is infamous around these partsCamelToe is infamous around these partsCamelToe is infamous around these partsCamelToe is infamous around these partsCamelToe is infamous around these parts

... proceeding to get quite jiggy with her ...

thats absolutely pimptastic. brilliant.

Don't act like you weren't thinking the same thing...

you should stop posting on these forums as you're CRAP
CamelToe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Feb 2005, 11:25   #42
Boogster
I dunno...

Boogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stew
I prefer the Mailbox as Broad Street is full of chavs
But there are a lot of nice bars in Birmingham, although the best big is the taco burito stall.
It may be outside Risa, home to myriads of jiggling asians, but you are so right.
Unread 25 Feb 2005, 05:36   #43
CamelToe
You Know I'm Right

CamelToe is infamous around these partsCamelToe is infamous around these partsCamelToe is infamous around these partsCamelToe is infamous around these partsCamelToe is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by CamelToe
... proceeding to get quite jiggy with her ...

thats absolutely pimptastic. brilliant.
i got neg repped for this

Unread 1 Mar 2005, 11:27   #44
SbOlly
Spelling is for pussies

SbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by CamelToe
i got neg repped for this
Maybe they were doing the same as I've just done, and neg repped you for your sig?

I always get the soggy biscuit

Veni Vidi Codi
SbOlly is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Mar 2005, 11:30   #45
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

sundaynight my hospita got drunk.
on my alcohol.

KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Mar 2005, 04:08   #46
CamelToe
You Know I'm Right

Quote:
Originally Posted by SbOlly
Maybe they were doing the same as I've just done, and neg repped you for your sig?
mission accomplished

Unread 2 Mar 2005, 06:11   #47
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

mmm last week i had an eventful night nothing like this though. i had slept all through the day and had nothing to eat woke up around 8pm and started drinkin vodka, beers whatever we cud grab about 9ish. we then were out the door feelin tipsy at 11 and heading to the club, we stop at lloyds on the way to the club and take in alot of shots. now i dunno what happened when i got to the club i remember reaching the queue but thats it.

next i find myself buying a kebab with my flat m8 and 2 birds we met at the club, my mind goes blank again. i wake up the next morning and my flat m8 knocks on the door, saying i turned down sex with this fairly attractive bird to dance the can-can in my corridoor, then attempt to absail out of my window with my belt, and after that point i passed out.

i havent seen that girl since:O