User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 26 Nov 2003, 14:38   #1
slick
Last Of The Soul Reaver

slick is on a distinguished road
Smoke Kills

If this happens 2 u... feel afraid, fell very afraid...

http://www.antimult.ru/antimults/smokekills.htm

You're just jealous coz the voices are talking to me!

Rimmer: Step Up To Red Alet!
Kryten: Are You Sure Sir, It Does Mean Changing The Bulb!

Death to the deamoness Allegra Gellar!
slick is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Nov 2003, 14:49   #2
I'm Not Grimble
dennaB

I'm Not Grimble is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Smoke Kills

Page wouldn't load for me, but I'm having a cigarette nevertheless.
Unread 26 Nov 2003, 14:59   #3
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

I just bought a 10-pack of marlboro, it was said they where exactly same as the normal marlboro they sell here (they're Malasian), ****ing hell, they got twice as much tar and nicotine as a normal Camel :/

twas cheap tho
SilverSmoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Nov 2003, 16:20   #4
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

acropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by I'm Not Grimble
Page wouldn't load for me, but I'm having a cigarette nevertheless.
perhaps you haven't read this important thread yet then!
acropolis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Nov 2003, 16:50   #5
I'm Not Grimble
dennaB

I'm Not Grimble is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by acropolis
perhaps you haven't read this important thread yet then!
tl;dr
Unread 26 Nov 2003, 18:44   #6
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend

in soviet russia, cigarettes smoke YOU.

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Nov 2003, 18:48   #7
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend

awesome btw.

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote