User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 7 Nov 2002, 14:04   #1
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend
This poo Missy Elliot song...

That "working" thing.
Does ANYONE actually like it?? Or even better, does anyone even considder it to be "music" ?

It's the fecking mega-hit of this week on the Dutch radio3 and they play it every fkin hour. It's annoying like hell.
Unread 7 Nov 2002, 15:17   #2
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Its true.
It sucks.
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Nov 2002, 15:25   #3
Ðiscorporation

I haven't heard it =\

Is it really that ****e?

Should I avoid the song?
Unread 7 Nov 2002, 15:35   #4
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by Miasma
Its missy elliot......to me thats reason enough to avoid it.

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Nov 2002, 15:40   #5
Ðiscorporation

Quote:
Originally posted by Miasma

Its missy elliot......to me thats reason enough to avoid it.

or at least divert course enough to throw firebombs at the CD stand its stored in.
To be honest, I like Missy Elliot's music. It quite a change from my usual preferences but still..
Unread 7 Nov 2002, 15:41   #6
CjC
Throwing Shapes

CjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally posted by ÐiSCoRPoRaTioN
Should I avoid the song?
Avoiding the song, album, tee-shirt and tour would be the best approach.
Unread 7 Nov 2002, 15:49   #7
slick
Last Of The Soul Reaver

slick is on a distinguished road
Re: This poo Missy Elliot song...

Quote:
Originally posted by Structural Integrity

It's the fecking mega-hit of this week on the Dutch radio3 and they play it every fkin hour. It's annoying like hell.
who cares about dutch radio???

You're just jealous coz the voices are talking to me!

Rimmer: Step Up To Red Alet!
Kryten: Are You Sure Sir, It Does Mean Changing The Bulb!

Death to the deamoness Allegra Gellar!
slick is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Nov 2002, 15:57   #8
CjC
Throwing Shapes

CjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant future
Re: Re: This poo Missy Elliot song...

Quote:
Originally posted by slick

who cares about dutch radio???
I imagine the dutch do.
Unread 7 Nov 2002, 15:58   #9
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
MTV hasnt told me that I have to like it yet, so Im still indifferent.
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Nov 2002, 16:12   #10
rageybabey

I like "4 My People" - that was a wicked tune...the only other one by her I ever really liked was "The Rain" - but that was when I was 13 and thought that rap was God.

On another note I absolutely <3333 Madonna's 007 tune.