User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 14 Sep 2003, 18:53   #51
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by Dace
What's your real name btw Rag?
Rob
Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Sep 2003, 18:55   #52
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
And you forgot 'Gordon Ross'.
http://www.b4usearch.co.uk/find45.cf...urgh&B1=Search

There's too many of them

Plus i'm not even sure nod lives in edinburgh
Unread 14 Sep 2003, 18:55   #53
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Rob what?
Unread 14 Sep 2003, 18:57   #54
Ragnarak

Quote:
Rob what?
Parker

You want my address, phone number and bank account details too?
Unread 14 Sep 2003, 18:59   #55
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Ragnarak
Parker

You want my address, phone number and bank account details too? :p

Nah.

BTW are you annoyed that your parents didn't call you 'Peter'?

Or dont you think that would have been :cool:?
Unread 14 Sep 2003, 19:02   #56
Ragnarak

Quote:
Nah.

BTW are you annoyed that your parents didn't call you 'Peter'?

Or dont you think that would have been ?
I don't like the name peter so it's all

Unread 14 Sep 2003, 19:04   #57
Dace
so f*cking zen

Quote:
I don't like the name peter so it's all :cool:

Neither do i but you would have been Spiderman if you had been called it.
Unread 14 Sep 2003, 19:05   #58
Ragnarak

Quote:
Neither do i but you would have been Spiderman if you had been called it.
I know

That would have been

But all the kids would have picked on me and called me names
Unread 14 Sep 2003, 19:08   #59
Dace
so f*cking zen

Quote:
But all the kids would have picked on me and called me names :(

Yeah like 'Spidey' which would have been MEGA :cool:
Unread 14 Sep 2003, 19:09   #60
Ragnarak

Quote:
Yeah like 'Spidey' which would have been MEGA
damn my parents
Unread 15 Sep 2003, 01:57   #61
Deathjam
Banned

Deathjam is an unknown quantity at this point
jammyjim post his email address on here

it'll be fun
Deathjam is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Sep 2003, 22:35   #62
Ärketrollmannen
Ajaj Kapten!

Ärketrollmannen is just really niceÄrketrollmannen is just really niceÄrketrollmannen is just really niceÄrketrollmannen is just really niceÄrketrollmannen is just really nice
I concurr
Godwin's Law prov. [Usenet] "As a Usenet discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Nazis or Hitler approaches one." There is a tradition in many groups that, once this occurs, that thread is over, and whoever mentioned the Nazis has automatically lost whatever argument was in progress. Godwin's Law thus practically guarantees the existence of an upper bound on thread length in those groups. However there is also a widely- recognized codicil that any intentional triggering of Godwin's Law in order to invoke its thread-ending effects will be unsuccessful.
Ärketrollmannen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Sep 2003, 09:37   #63
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
ooh, guess my first name...
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Sep 2003, 09:56   #64
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Rob
Hey Rob, I'm Rob too!
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Sep 2003, 10:31   #65
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Dace wins.
Unread 16 Sep 2003, 12:08   #66
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Deathjam
jammyjim post his email address on here

it'll be fun

hes stopped emailing me...
my last one was

'Do not contact me again'.

he hasnt
The more emails i recieved the less of a joke it could be.
I am actually mildly concerned i have a gay stalker watching me when i get back to uni now.

wonderful.

im not going to post his email addy here because in all likelyhood you guys will egg him on and tell him i love homosex or something.
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Sep 2003, 12:29   #67
endokuken
Banned

endokuken is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by JammyJim

I am actually mildly concerned i have a gay stalker watching me when i get back to uni now.

I'm sure it's just messiah....
endokuken is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Sep 2003, 12:29   #68
Deathjam
Banned

Deathjam is an unknown quantity at this point
ok someone hack jj email acount then
Deathjam is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Sep 2003, 13:14   #69
sayonara
Shai Halud

sayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nice
Quote:
Originally posted by KaneED
Hey Rob, I'm Rob too!
I B Robł

ps - "HAHAHA"
Unread 16 Sep 2003, 16:08   #70
djbass
mmm.. pills

djbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
I don't like the name peter so it's all

=[DJ Bass]=
Unread 17 Sep 2003, 01:01   #71
Dace
so f*cking zen

Quote:
Originally posted by Knight Theamion
Dace wins.

\o/
Unread 17 Sep 2003, 03:13   #72
QazokRouge5
Back from timeout.

QazokRouge5 is a jewel in the roughQazokRouge5 is a jewel in the roughQazokRouge5 is a jewel in the rough
JAMMEH JIM HAS AN UBER STALKER.
JAMMEH JIM IS GOING TO GET RAPED.

Quote:
Originally posted by Yahwe
Gay ducks only do it because it impresses their peers.
QazokRouge5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Sep 2003, 12:29   #73
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
Originally posted by QazokRouge5

Unread 17 Sep 2003, 14:22   #74
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Ste
ooh, guess my first name...
Phillipa?
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Sep 2003, 14:46   #75
slick
Last Of The Soul Reaver

slick is on a distinguished road
I once knew the address, name, e-mail address phone number of someone i had never spoken to but hey,

i dont think my father would really care......

LOL

You're just jealous coz the voices are talking to me!

Rimmer: Step Up To Red Alet!
Kryten: Are You Sure Sir, It Does Mean Changing The Bulb!

Death to the deamoness Allegra Gellar!
slick is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Sep 2003, 16:25   #76
I Am Grimble
lol

I Am Grimble is an unknown quantity at this point
This thread is quite amusing.

Remember to think happy thoughts
I Am Grimble is offline   Reply With Quote