User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 9 Sep 2003, 23:49   #1
slick
Last Of The Soul Reaver

slick is on a distinguished road
Am I Right?

Women suck..... no offence to the women who are offended by this but u see, my g/f just cheated on meh.. literally, just now...

so, am i right???

You're just jealous coz the voices are talking to me!

Rimmer: Step Up To Red Alet!
Kryten: Are You Sure Sir, It Does Mean Changing The Bulb!

Death to the deamoness Allegra Gellar!
slick is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Sep 2003, 23:50   #2
Plastic-Wrap
Guilty of being White

Plastic-Wrap is an unknown quantity at this point
SUCKS TO BE YOU!
<ckx> and they get all bitchy
<ckx> "I"M ONLY 13, I'M ONLY 13!!!"
Plastic-Wrap is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Sep 2003, 23:52   #3
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Unfortuenally (or whatever), most women does indeed NOT suck.

Too bad
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Sep 2003, 23:53   #4
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
yes
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Sep 2003, 23:54   #5
AliasX
- Sex Therapist -

AliasX is an unknown quantity at this point
Don't worry, someone else better is out there for you...Karma will catch her in the ass sooner or later..just wait..
<meaple> I want 2 c ur cum
<Pyr0> patience young padowan
<AliasX> oh jeasus
<AliasX> this channel did turn gay
*** yahwe ([email protected]) has joined channel #forums
<Oye> that cant be a coincidence
<meaple> he heard you
AliasX is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Sep 2003, 23:59   #6
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
Originally posted by AliasX
Don't worry, someone else better is out there for you...Karma will catch her in the ass sooner or later..just wait..
Why don't I get to do her in the ass?
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Sep 2003, 00:05   #7
AliasX
- Sex Therapist -

Quote:
Originally posted by Embroglio
Why don't I get to do her in the ass?
DO YOU WANT SOME ALIASEX ANALSEX? HMM?
<AliasX> oh jeasus
<meaple> he heard you
Unread 10 Sep 2003, 00:28   #8
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
Originally posted by AliasX
DO YOU WANT SOME ALIASEX ANALSEX? HMM?
Your sig made me do a lol.
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Sep 2003, 00:49   #9
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place
in before dante and his theories on monogamy.
Unread 10 Sep 2003, 01:04   #10
Weeks
Banned

Weeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriend
People suck, man.
You suck.
She sucks.
The art is that of trying to make sure people don't feel the need to suck so much.
Weeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Sep 2003, 06:49   #11
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Nusselt
in before dante and his theories on monogamy.
I actually thought that this was going to be about Monopoly again. I liked that thread

But yeah, I refer you to my previous comments.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Sep 2003, 10:00   #12
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Dante: i think your theories are ok if both ppl agree but surely you agree that its not right to cheat?
Unread 10 Sep 2003, 10:38   #13
Omnipotent
Eternal Pagan

Omnipotent is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Am I Right?

Quote:
Originally posted by slick
Women suck..... no offence to the women who are offended by this but u see, my g/f just cheated on meh.. literally, just now...

so, am i right???
I can confirm that your girlfriends sucks & that she is cheating on you.
Unread 10 Sep 2003, 11:41   #14
I Am Grimble
lol

I Am Grimble is an unknown quantity at this point
I found this thread searching for ANALSEX

Remember to think happy thoughts
I Am Grimble is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Sep 2003, 11:56   #15
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: Am I Right?

Quote:

so, am i right???

So that what's troubling you. You could have told me earlier.

Don't worry dude. Monica did that to me too. But not all women suck..... well at least I tell that to myself.
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Sep 2003, 18:10   #16
ParraCida
Condemned to RP

ParraCida is an unknown quantity at this point
**** her (litterally)
tell her she's a whore
dump her
get dressed
leave
feel good about yourself.
ParraCida is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Sep 2003, 05:57   #17
AliasX
- Sex Therapist -

Quote:
Originally posted by I Am Grimble
I found this thread searching for ANALSEX
<AliasX> oh jeasus
<meaple> he heard you
Unread 11 Sep 2003, 05:59   #18
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
yes, you're right
kill them all
etc
Unread 11 Sep 2003, 06:53   #19
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by roadrunner_0
Dante: i think your theories are ok if both ppl agree but surely you agree that its not right to cheat?
"Cheating" (as Crashtester showed previously) is a silly term if you're referring to your partner enjoying the company of other human beings.

Sure, your partner should always be honest with you, and always try to abide but mutual rules you've established inside the relationship. However, they probably couldn't be honest in most cases since the partner wouldn't be happy, etc. Also, rules are fine, but if you set up too many silly ones (e.g. "When you're with me, you can't be friends with anyone whose name begins with J" or "You can't eat any Heinz food product") then you're going to run into problems.

I just think that having a rule that you can't have fun with other people (in whatever way) is probably a little unrealistic for most people, and it'd be easier not to bother aiming for that level of control.

p.s. Women are evil, yus.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Sep 2003, 11:43   #20
CoD
(.) (.)

CoD has a spectacular aura aboutCoD has a spectacular aura aboutCoD has a spectacular aura about
Its ok man, go to gamefaqs.com and get some of your own cheats and beat the whore. What videogame are you guys playing anyway?
CoD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Sep 2003, 11:48   #21
endokuken
Banned

endokuken is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Aryn
yes, you're right
kill them all
etc

especially you
endokuken is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Sep 2003, 13:42   #22
KillGhost
1Up

KillGhost is just really niceKillGhost is just really niceKillGhost is just really niceKillGhost is just really nice
at least it saves you lots of money now.
[Spore] HC
Former Public Relations Officer of QQ
KillGhost is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Sep 2003, 13:43   #23
slick
Last Of The Soul Reaver

yeah

Unread 11 Sep 2003, 16:01   #24
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: Am I Right?

Quote:
so, am i right???
HOMOSEXUALITY = BEST, MR SLICK.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Sep 2003, 16:01   #25
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Re: Am I Right?

Quote:
Originally posted by Marilyn Manson
HOMOSEXUALITY = BEST, MR SLICK.

for gay people, not ruler ones
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Sep 2003, 16:03   #26
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: Re: Re: Am I Right?

Quote:
Originally posted by KaneED
for gay people, not ruler ones
Shut it, fag.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Sep 2003, 23:42   #27
slick
Last Of The Soul Reaver

hey... i'm trying to have a normal conv here......

Unread 12 Sep 2003, 09:16   #28
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
LETS DO BUM
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Sep 2003, 09:43   #29
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
hey... i'm trying to have a normal conv here......
GD is far from normal And I like it!
Unread 12 Sep 2003, 09:47   #30
seventh
Lai

seventh is an unknown quantity at this point
women dont suck

you're ex girlfriend sucked for cheating on you (she is your ex now yes)
[18:02]<DJ_Bass>When i was just a knee basher i ran outside with a coat hanger above my head thinking it would repel lightning

[18:03]<Ashknight>If it hit you, now that would explain a LOT
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Follow the guy in front
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
<[7th]Seventh> liseh?
<Bloomers> hmmm
<Bloomers> he's okay
<Bloomers> you are fitter tho
seventh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Sep 2003, 10:21   #31
slick
Last Of The Soul Reaver

I do not d8 her anymore... That you can be sure of....

Unread 12 Sep 2003, 11:24   #32
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
I do not d8 her anymore... That you can be sure of....
she left you because you say d8
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Sep 2003, 15:12   #33
Anu
Kontrč*******

Anu is infamous around these parts
she suck,

my dick, you l0ser

HAHA
Anu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Sep 2003, 16:44   #34
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
my gf did that too

now it's my turn

again...
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Sep 2003, 19:05   #35
Weeks
Banned

Weeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by Ste
my gf did that too

now it's my turn
And now the victim carries out the same wrong-doings that was doneth to him.
And thus being transformed into the person he despised.
And so to carry on the pain.
Viva la Emotional pain.
Weeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Sep 2003, 11:54   #36
slick
Last Of The Soul Reaver

Quote:
Originally posted by Weeks
And now the victim carries out the same wrong-doings that was doneth to him.
And thus being transformed into the person he despised.
And so to carry on the pain.
Viva la Emotional pain.
Damn Straight