User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 8 Sep 2005, 16:42   #1
s|k
Caveat Lector

s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
GD Game Tricks/Tactics

What are some tricks or tactics that you have figured out yourself or a friend that isn't widely known and has given you an edge or made the (PC or Console) game more enjoyable.

Feel free to use your own format.

Game: Battlefield2
Tactic: For the Assault Kit, use the M203/Grenade Launcher instead of the rifle.
Benefit: This has improved my kill/death ratio significantly when I play the assault kit. Requires less skill than aiming.
Drawback: Requires less skill than aiming.
Caveat: Runs out of ammo quickly.
Explanation:

It works great at close range (but not too close) and at longe ranges. It's has a wider effective range and it's one shot-one kill. It works better in large maps with many players where the fighting is is street to street. Imagine defending a path entrance and a couple of opponents comes charging around the corner with their rifles and you pop one round off and kill them both instantly. It works great too when charging the enemy. I use it as my default weapon.

Bonus: Watch opponents fly into the air, to their unexpected dismay.

Game: SplinterCell Chaos Theory
Tactic: Use a flashbang when 2 or 3 enemies congregate in a small area and then stab them to death while you too are suffering from the flashbang effects.
Benefit: Adrenaline pumping action.
Drawback: Takes a couple of tries. Will reduce your score at the end.
Caveat: You'll probably die the first time you try it.
Explanation:

I've already explained this once in another thread, but it's so cool that I had to put it here too. Basically lob a flashbang at some enemies and then while they are all staring at the can remember where their positions and then begin stabbing, not worrying about being hit by the flashbang effects (makes it really fun).

Bonus: Standing over your dead enemies after the effects wear off.