User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 7 Jul 2004, 17:05   #1
the_dastardley_chihuahua
Damn Dog

the_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud of
Question would you let your friends wear your gran's bra?

i was out at 'student night' with my friends last night and afterwards we went back to the house of two of our friends (brothers) grans house (she's away for the week, she lets them stay because they live a bit out in teh country and getting home at night is difficult)

anyways, theres about seven of us there and we finish off her vermouth and someone finds a video labelled 'keep fit video' and it turns out its a home made tape of a grannies aerobics session, by far the funniest video known to man!

we were a bit pissed and one of my other friends disappears for a minute and returns wearing one of the grans bras and sits wearing it for the rest of the night. now i thought it was funny, as you would, because its not my gran.

one of the brothers, the younger one, wasnt very happy about it but the older brother was laughing aswell. and i was thinking this afternoon, was it really acceptable to wear their gran's bra? would you let your friends do it or would you kick them out

ps - vermouth is shit