User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 26 Feb 2005, 22:57   #1
All Systems Go

All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Israel blame Syria

http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=stor...ank_handover_4

this is the second attack Syria has been blamed for in the past couple of weeks. What does this mean for Syria, the Middle East peace process. Does this imply that the USA are planing to turn up theat on Syria? If Syria have done/allowed these attacks to occur, why? What can it achieve and what is it's current standing in a military sense?
The 20th century has been characterised by three developments of great political importance. The growth of democracy; the growth of corporate power; and the growth of corporate propaganda as a means of protecting corporate power against democracy.
All Systems Go is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Feb 2005, 23:01   #2
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Israel blame Syria

so?
Unread 26 Feb 2005, 23:01   #3
MrPedantic
Banned

MrPedantic is a splendid one to beholdMrPedantic is a splendid one to beholdMrPedantic is a splendid one to beholdMrPedantic is a splendid one to beholdMrPedantic is a splendid one to beholdMrPedantic is a splendid one to beholdMrPedantic is a splendid one to behold

i`d like to see some direct proof that syria was involved before i make my mind up , personally.

To me it just seems like its being used as a scapegoat for the latest one, so close after it happened.

Furthermore, say an Israeli went on the warpath in a different country, killing people - Should Israel itself be held accountable if it didnt help them to do it?
I think not. You cant hold a country accountable for the actions of its people if it does not assist or condone it.
MrPedantic is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Feb 2005, 23:07   #4
All Systems Go

All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe
so?
I was thinking ealier that there has been a lot of attention on Syria recently, then I saw this article. It seems to me that something may be happening soon. I doubt it will be full-scale military invasion due to Iraq. MAybe some type of bombing campain or something completely differnt. I don't really know, that's why I'm asking.
The 20th century has been characterised by three developments of great political importance. The growth of democracy; the growth of corporate power; and the growth of corporate propaganda as a means of protecting corporate power against democracy.
All Systems Go is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Feb 2005, 23:08   #5
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

I'm told by 2006, the USA will attack Syria for some reason. A reason that could be made up.
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Feb 2005, 23:09   #6
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

re-election
Unread 26 Feb 2005, 23:11   #7
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe
re-election
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Feb 2005, 23:12   #8
MrPedantic
Banned

MrPedantic is a splendid one to beholdMrPedantic is a splendid one to beholdMrPedantic is a splendid one to beholdMrPedantic is a splendid one to beholdMrPedantic is a splendid one to beholdMrPedantic is a splendid one to beholdMrPedantic is a splendid one to behold

you mean like the last time Blastoderm?
MrPedantic is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Feb 2005, 23:14   #9
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrPedantic
you mean like the last time Blastoderm?
Yeah.
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Feb 2005, 00:20   #10
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

Arafat died, so they had to find another scapegoat.
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Feb 2005, 01:43   #11
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Iran and North Korea got themselves some decent weapons so a different country needs to be found to keep the war going in.

Didn't Israel bomb Syria quite recently? I know they still occupy the Golan Heights...

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Feb 2005, 16:58   #12
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
Iran and North Korea got themselves some decent weapons so a different country needs to be found to keep the war going in.

Didn't Israel bomb Syria quite recently? I know they still occupy the Golan Heights...
They bombed inside Syria a few months ago.
Israel sure wants to be friends with their nabours.
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
Unread 28 Feb 2005, 00:40   #13
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

Israel is now on its latest "lets blame everyone" spree:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/4301851.stm
Unread 28 Feb 2005, 02:28   #14
SYMM
Love's Sweet Exile

SYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better place

Zhukov on his latest "lets [sic] blame Israel" spree:
http://pirate.planetarion.com/showpo...3&postcount=14
Unread 28 Feb 2005, 03:21   #15
Texan
Prince of Amber

Texan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these parts

Associated Press
The United States, France and the United Nations have applied extreme pressure on Damascus to withdraw from Lebanon, and the Syrians recently said they were pulling their forces back to the border, but not leaving the country immediately.
Unread 28 Feb 2005, 04:50   #16
demiGOD
the Sacred Pervert

demiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nice

*sigh*

Veneratio | Insomnia | F-Crew | Subh
demiGOD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Feb 2005, 05:12   #17
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

Quote:
Originally Posted by SYMM
Zhukov on his latest "lets [sic] blame Israel" spree:
http://pirate.planetarion.com/showpo...3&postcount=14
Hi, my name is SYMM and I have no argument whatsoever, so I wil try to look cool
Unread 28 Feb 2005, 11:38   #18
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Nobody likes an Islamic sympathizer zhukov.
Unread 28 Feb 2005, 13:27   #19
Phil^
Insomniac

Phil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan
Associated Press
The United States, France and the United Nations have applied extreme pressure on Damascus to withdraw from Lebanon, and the Syrians recently said they were pulling their forces back to the border, but not leaving the country immediately.
hmm would it not have been easier to say for the news place involved to just say " the United Nations have applied... " given US and France are both members of it
Unread 28 Feb 2005, 13:46   #20
Texan
Prince of Amber

Texan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil^
hmm would it not have been easier to say for the news place involved to just say " the United Nations have applied... " given US and France are both members of it
Not necessarily, since every country is a member of the United Nations.

The United Nations, through the General Assembly, often puts pressure on Israel that the United States does not support.

When France and the United States also put pressure on a country, the country has to pay a lot more attention to the United Nations, compared to when the United Nations General Assembly is just playing political games with no actual threat of "force" behind it.
Unread 28 Feb 2005, 14:29   #21
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
Nobody likes an Islamic sympathizer zhukov.
As a die-hard atheist Im sure I fit into your description.
Unread 28 Feb 2005, 16:55   #22
Tactitus
Klaatu barada nikto

Tactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Exclamation Re: Israel blame Syria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil^
France and the US were the co-sponsors of UN Security Council resolution 1559 (adopted last September) that called on Syria to end its 28-year occupation of Lebanon and the disarmament of the militias. Thus, you might even say that UNSC 1559 is an example of the pressure that France and the US are applying.
The Ottawa Citizen and Southam News wish to apologize for our apology to Mark Steyn, published Oct. 22. In correcting the incorrect statements about Mr. Steyn published Oct. 15, we incorrectly published the incorrect correction. We accept and regret that our original regrets were unacceptable and we apologize to Mr. Steyn for any distress caused by our previous apology.
Tactitus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Mar 2005, 01:30   #23
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by G.K Zhukov
As a die-hard atheist Im sure I fit into your description.
I'm sure you will find dying hard if you're an atheist but that's sort of missed my point.
Unread 1 Mar 2005, 13:23   #24
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

xtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud of

This is an easy one. They are just stress-testing Al-Assad to see what camp he plays for. Syria is and always has been a troubling neighbour for the Israelis.
Unread 2 Mar 2005, 02:50   #25
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtrasyn
This is an easy one. They are just stress-testing Al-Assad to see what camp he plays for. Syria is and always has been a troubling neighbour for the Israelis.
And whats wrong with that?
Hell, lets support them with some descent weapons!

Its no fun when only one of the parties have real weapons.
Unread 2 Mar 2005, 02:52   #26
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
I'm sure you will find dying hard if you're an atheist but that's sort of missed my point.
Gotcha. Wtf were you thinking in the first place? Im goddamn commie, so the chance of me beeing religion was kinda small
I dont fear dying particulary. One day will be mine, just hope I can make use of myself before that.
Unread 2 Mar 2005, 04:49   #27
CamelToe
You Know I'm Right

CamelToe is infamous around these partsCamelToe is infamous around these partsCamelToe is infamous around these partsCamelToe is infamous around these partsCamelToe is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nantoz
Richard Perle (called the Duke of Darkness or somehing...) has on several occasions said that the WMD that were never found in Iraq, in reality was moved to Syria.
Sound pretty foolish for people with brains, but for the common, guillible American that might be convincing enough.
Damn those gullible Americans!

Don't act like you weren't thinking the same thing...

you should stop posting on these forums as you're CRAP
CamelToe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Mar 2005, 05:02   #28
zakoff
Evul Critter

zakoff is on a distinguished road

Syria is a very good place for America to invade, it borders Iraq and Israel. So America would have a base to control both countries.... Don't forget the America is spreading "freedom" and "democracy" so it has to save those poor Lebanese people in revolution. Aren't the Lebanese extremist Christians?

I find it hard to believe that Syrians are bombing Israel. However the neo-cons will take every opportunity to take advantage of things like this. Also don't forget the Bush takes most of his political views from an Israeli cabinet ministers book.... So its quite probable that America will pressure Syria but i'm not sure i they will invade. I think the odds are still on Iran for the moment.
Unread 2 Mar 2005, 17:55   #29
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

Just look how much proof has been presented by Israel.

OMG; SYRIA HAS WMD!!!
Unread 2 Mar 2005, 18:24   #30
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Question Re: Israel blame Syria

Quote:
Originally Posted by All Systems Go
this is the second attack Syria has been blamed for in the past couple of weeks. What does this mean for Syria, the Middle East peace process. Does this imply that the USA are planing to turn up theat on Syria? If Syria have done/allowed these attacks to occur, why? What can it achieve and what is it's current standing in a military sense?
Errm, aren't all of these things fairly obvious to you?
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Mar 2005, 16:56   #31
Montezuma
Aztec

Montezuma is an unknown quantity at this point

They had a Syrian on HARDtalk the other day talking about Lebanon and other related matters. He said they are not moving out, and the Americans can't make them and yadda yadda yadda...

He was far too quick for the host, some bint filling in for the normal bloke, she couldn't keep up with him. Quite entertaining from a neutral point of view...
Montezuma is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Mar 2005, 16:59   #32
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: Israel blame Syria

HARDTalk would be better if it actually involved headbutts and right hooks.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Mar 2005, 17:04   #33
Phil^
Insomniac

Phil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

i dont think they`ve had john prescott on yet