User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 1 Sep 2005, 19:57   #1
MotoX
Stolen

MotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these parts
To much of a gap!

Please inform me?

I do grasp the fact that 1up hitting their long last enemy LCH I also understand that Reunion and ND are on to an attack swapping war. Unfortunately I’m not aware about what the rest of the top 10 alliances are doing!?

But; Sandmans isn’t lying though – 1up are once again striding away (and fast).
For now it seems everyone looking aside that fact, hoping for someone else to take charge and take actions about that reality?

I do hope the history have shown us all that we can’t give 1up to much of an advantage!

If the 1up advantage in Score/Size/Av Size will continue for one more day, then loads of HC:s needs to rethink their priorities !

Nope, I believe this thread will be out of the usual flame hitting!

(This thread is for the public, viva the la résistance!)
Unread 1 Sep 2005, 20:06   #2
Filth
Filtheh

Filth is a jewel in the roughFilth is a jewel in the roughFilth is a jewel in the roughFilth is a jewel in the rough
Re: To much of a gap!

the other HC's probably have their own targets, so may not wish to rethink their own priorities but stick to their current aims.
Unread 1 Sep 2005, 21:42   #3
Banned
Banned

Banned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by MotoX

Last I heard 1up was a very vocal part of that public...
Banned is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Sep 2005, 21:46   #4
Bashar
Idle Git

Bashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet society

I can't understand much of the thread, but I can assure you that people haven't been sat on their arses doing nothing all round, 1up has had its share of incomming. And also, in my position as an HC, I reckon that there should be a community-wide agreement to not hit 1up. I am guessing this won't be a view shared by everyone (LCH might well agree though, I hear they are wanting to increase their roids).
Unread 1 Sep 2005, 22:11   #5
MotoX
Stolen

MotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these parts

Normally these posts from a 1up member would be at least understandable - that one wasn’t!

You and your alliance are way ahead of the rest = true/fact

When someone/something are kind of getting away from the rest – the overall opinion/tactic would be to gather around a special goal to get that serten “object” off their high horses/score.

I’m only here to get those regular members to push their HC:s even more (I’m pretty sure those actions/talks already are discussed among officers all around) at that direction! Is that a wrong doing by me?
Unread 1 Sep 2005, 22:14   #6
I am Idler
This is bat country

I am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

HC's who listen to their members ramblings are nothing but weak sissies
Unread 1 Sep 2005, 22:32   #7
MotoX
Stolen

Quote:
Originally Posted by I am Idler
HC's who listen to their members ramblings are nothing but weak sissies

Oh, so if their members told them to hit 1up they would be dumb?
(even if they told their HC:s to block first and then hit 1up to lower their score….)

Well you seem to have all the smart answers to even the universe score – doh

Btw if you believe my thread/answer is dump/stupid then plz be my guest and answer the obvious question how to get the “evul” Fury - sorry 1up off the thrown for now, or do you think that would happen by pure luck?
Unread 1 Sep 2005, 22:54   #8
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I was tempted to make a serious post on this thread. Then I thought....sod it.

Anyway, as we all know, the combined forces of Exilition and the Penis-Allianz (omg evul blocking) are in the process of overthrowing 1up, and order will be returned to the universe shortly.
Unread 1 Sep 2005, 22:55   #9
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

Jonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond repute

Once Insomnia fell 1up started growing. scary

Anyway, I think 1up have had a good round, theyve had looots of incommincs, and altho they were caught up with, they survived and kept fighting. I think we'll see some top allies cooperating to bring em down soon tho.

Retired
Jonas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Sep 2005, 23:11   #10
MotoX
Stolen

Quote:
Originally Posted by furball

Anyway, as we all know, the combined forces of Exilition and the Penis-Allianz (omg evul blocking) are in the process of overthrowing 1up, and order will be returned to the universe shortly.

Your post isn’t even remotely accurate to this thread, and to be really blunt not that funny either.
So why in the best of things are you putting your best years of writing into this thread?

I was hoping we had mods for the one reason to sort out these unwanted or if you want unlikely stupid posts?
Unread 1 Sep 2005, 23:59   #11
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

hi MotoX.

I seem to have problem with your post here. I can't figure out if your trying to be funny / just want to stirr things up since your bored (I wouldnt blame you, Ive done it myself), or if your just an idiot (sorry mods, but hey, what could I say?).

I havent played seriously for a while (read: years). I dont even have a planet this round.
But atleast I able to check sandmans.co.uk and read it.

1up's average score is 2,675,369
ND's average score is 2,648,539
Reunion's average score is 2,514,775
and so on.

This means that the top alliances (and not just 1up) have several of their members in the top 100.
Why should ND and Reunion suddenly team up to hit 1up becouse 1up has a slightly higher average score than them? What would it gain them? And as far as Ive understood, Reunion has a NAP (atleast) with 1up.

So next time your trying to do propaganda (disclaimer: if that what you have tried), then atleast put some effort in it.

Best wishes,
Zhukov
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Sep 2005, 01:10   #12
MotoX
Stolen

This must be by far the most none acceptable/not in the loop/no idea/stupid post EVER!

And yet Zhukov you’ve been here for so long…?

To post only average score on these boards and to claim those scores are important is by far - if not the dumbest trick ever! The most ever unreal statement you ever posted in these boards.

And then you try to hide behind the fact that you aren’t playing but
still are able to read the Sandmans site, go figure….

Let me inform you, everyone who plays this round (and the rest of the planet) has the ability to read up on Sandmans site – dooh.

Fact:

I’ll even post the latest facts here so there can’t be any misleading of your brain again..

1up members 98
Score 262,876,593

Reunion members 98
Score 247,070,575

ND members 84
Score 222,397,850

LCH members 86
Score 207,053,939

If you want me to explain those numbers or else plz pm me on IRC and I will update you on the facts of PA….

btw don't even get me started about the roid count....

Last edited by MotoX; 2 Sep 2005 at 01:19.
MotoX is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Sep 2005, 04:12   #13
Virall
The Scareh Clown

Virall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to behold

I was loling pretty hard when i read this.

I HAD to pick out some of the funniest bits:

Quote:

lol.

In response to Bashar:

Quote:
Normally these posts from a 1up member would be at least understandable - that one wasn’t!

lol.

Quote:
Btw if you believe my thread/answer is dump/stupid then plz be my guest and answer the obvious question how to get the “evul” Fury - sorry 1up off the thrown for now, or do you think that would happen by pure luck?
This was just confusing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by furball

Honesty pos rep for furball. Actually made me lol (the folded arm- image came back to me as I read this).

Quote:
I’ll even post the latest facts here so there can’t be any misleading of your brain again..

If you want me to explain those numbers or else plz pm me on IRC and I will update you on the facts of PA...

LOL.

This guy is BRILLIANT. Shove him on the stage.
Unread 2 Sep 2005, 06:04   #14
Rumad
th0ng gimp

Rumad has a spectacular aura aboutRumad has a spectacular aura about

I think he is saying rather badly that its getting to the stage where exponential growth will play a part in 1up winning.

From my personal point of view if the difference is xp then no problem, if the difference is pure value then you have some problem.

And no - I haven't looked at sandmans - I haven't looked all round and I wont start now :P
Former legion th0ng master
Proud to be Independent
Rumad is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Sep 2005, 08:49   #15
ComradeRob
wasted

ComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriend

I wish someone would take actions about the reality of MotoX posting the same shit thread every round.
“They were totally confused,” said the birdman, whose flying suit gives him a passing resemblance to Buzz Lightyear in Toy Story. “The authorities said that I was an unregistered aircraft and to fly, you need a licence. I told them, ‘No. To fly, you need wings’.”
ComradeRob is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Sep 2005, 08:52   #16
Agerus

Agerus can only hope to improve

1up got a big roid lead, indeed.

Reunion doesnt look like a competitor for no1, LCH seems to struggle and ND?

anyway, 1up would have deserved to win the round actually.
Agerus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Sep 2005, 08:55   #17
laputa
Xanadu

laputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to behold

I think we found ourselves a new Yeh...

[23:33] <@Divine> hmm I think I may have a new GF aswell
[23:33] <@Divine> but dunno yet if I want a new GF so early in the round
laputa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Sep 2005, 09:08   #18
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Please inform me?

I do grasp the fact that 1up hitting their long last enemy LCH I also understand that Reunion and ND are on to an attack swapping war. Unfortunately I’m not aware about what the rest of the top 10 alliances are doing!?

But; Sandmans isn’t lying though – 1up are once again striding away (and fast).
For now it seems everyone looking aside that fact, hoping for someone else to take charge and take actions about that reality?

I do hope the history have shown us all that we can’t give 1up to much of an advantage!

If the 1up advantage in Score/Size/Av Size will continue for one more day, then loads of HC:s needs to rethink their priorities !

Funny how you always seem to think that just cause something is/isn't happening, that all HC's are too blind to see and should rethink their priorities ...

DID IT EVER OCCUR TO YOU ... that most ifnot all pple see the same events, at the same time or earlier then you, but sometimes are just unable to act efficiëntly against it?

Yes 1up is running off, maybe because they proved to be the best this round again? The only reason you'd be making these posts is to ask for mass blocking to stop 1up.

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Sep 2005, 09:25   #19
Ferretus
ARS HQ

Ferretus has a little shameless behaviour in the past

who cares if 1up wins? I mean does it really matter at all?

The quality of player has decreased to something not really worth mentioning (I attack during the day now and normally expect to get through) so is it any real surprise that the one alliance that has some talent is running away with it?

Anyone who has been around for 10+ rounds will likely agree that the game is little or no challenge anymore.

Please bear in mind that much of what I say is intended to cause discussion. It may not reflect my personal favouritism or even have any involvement with my situation. In short bitching at me is pointless, so discuss the idea :-)
Ferretus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Sep 2005, 09:57   #20
bwtmc
thinking, that's all.

bwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ComradeRob
I wish someone would take actions about the reality of MotoX posting the same shit thread every round.
MotoX you are by far the most narrow-minded person on this forum.

Congrats.
Unread 2 Sep 2005, 10:20   #21
hook
I'm who you want me to be

hook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of light

I only read these forums about once a week, and you MotoX are by far the person that annoys me the most.

Yeh is annoying, but atleast he posted things you could make fun about and laugh about, you're acting so stupid it's not even amusing.

Get a grip.
Unread 2 Sep 2005, 10:40   #22
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferretus
Anyone who has been around for 10+ rounds will likely agree that the game is little or no challenge anymore.
First of all, this is not meant towards you personally but I'm getting tired of pple repeating howmuch the quality has dropped and this and that. I suggest that those who are so great at analysing and claim back then it was sooo much better quality to play again and show us how it's done ...

I play this game since r1, I'm aware that the situation has changed and your example of that day attack is a good one, in earlier rounds there would be little to no chance that you'd get roids.

But maybe look at it from another point of view. Maybe this game has become easier and much more pple can become decent far quicker then in the earlier rounds. That doesn't nesc mean the quality of the players has dropped (we still see alot of players from the early rounds, it'd be unfair to claim they suddenly became less competent) but maybe that the game has no secrets anymore, that all strategies are known and that maybe the game dynamics just make it easier to play.

If you meant that the GAME no longer gives any challenges, then I agree. The players however haven't suddenly become bad and the politics are far more refined then they were in the earlier rounds (where you always knew the political situation).

FA Gaming community

Unread 2 Sep 2005, 11:12   #23
Ferretus
ARS HQ

I did mean the game gave no challenges yes. Back in the day we had to use fleet combos, now we just send as many ships as we own that match the same class as our pods. Thats not strategy planning, thats just swamping knowing full well that your target will run away and you will get roids.

The quality of player has decreased too as the game does not offer a challenge to strategists so they go elsewhere. This is my last round for example. This doesn't help matters of course as when myself and others leave, the game will continue on its path. Perhaps its simplicity creates boredom of the game far quicker?

its not nescesarily a moan, the game has moved on away from its complex strategy base hopefully making it easily accessible to new players... they just gotta get roped into it and bring more players before they get bored and retire...contributing to the declining player base.

Please bear in mind that much of what I say is intended to cause discussion. It may not reflect my personal favouritism or even have any involvement with my situation. In short bitching at me is pointless, so discuss the idea :-)
Unread 2 Sep 2005, 11:16   #24
Ferretus
ARS HQ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kjeldoran
I suggest that those who are so great at analysing and claim back then it was sooo much better quality to play again and show us how it's done ...
Thats exactly my point regarding 1up. They returned and plainly illustrate that the newer players just don't compare to the veterans.

Unread 2 Sep 2005, 11:27   #25
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Thats exactly my point regarding 1up. They returned and plainly illustrate that the newer players just don't compare to the veterans.
Wrong, 1up has no more/less veterans then LCH, Angels, ND has ...

That's absolutely wrong to make these conclussions. Sure Sid returned and nobody can compete with his political skills, but don't think 1up is all about veterans returning to PA to show the rest how superior they are cause then you're way off. I can't speak of other alliances but Angels still has a large part of the FAnG core (players who played the earlier rounds aswell) and I'm sure alliances like ND also have some of their old core around.

FA Gaming community

Unread 2 Sep 2005, 11:43   #26
Gate
;D!

Gate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
I did mean the game gave no challenges yes. Back in the day we had to use fleet combos, now we just send as many ships as we own that match the same class as our pods. Thats not strategy planning, thats just swamping knowing full well that your target will run away and you will get roids.
So xands who do not send lancers with their frigs never get stopped by vipers? Terrans who do not send syren with their BS never get stopped by ghost? Xands who send all their FI at, say, a zik, never get retalled by DE? Xands who never send sentinels never get stopped by harpies, ziks who don't send marauder never get stopped by ghosts?

Quote:
The quality of player has decreased too as the game does not offer a challenge to strategists so they go elsewhere.
I would say that the strategy now lies more with officers and HCs than anything. If you just throw all your ships at an enemy, you will get slaughtered. If no skill is required, why are some alliances consitently performing better than others? I agree, there's the possibility it could seem less challenging to the average member; who's talent often now resides in combining activity with good fleet distribution. But picking good targets, attack fleets and faking etc are still useful today.

Quote:
So, to summarise, I assume you're top 10?

Last edited by Gate; 2 Sep 2005 at 11:54.
Gate is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Sep 2005, 12:21   #27
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks for not beeing able to read my post, MotoX.

You are indeed the new Yeh!
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Sep 2005, 13:10   #28
noah02
The Original Terran

noah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Lol that actually made me laugh Rob deserves some pos rep for taking time out to make me laugh.

I would have never even thought about looking tbh but I am glad you did because I was going to reply with something constructive but seeing as the thread maker never does except make him self look completly ****ing stupid I will just go with a nice lil brit saying:

Whatever.

Written by Kloopy Wed Mar 16 22:06:43 2005

Retired just for a bit....

Proud to have been 1up, SiN, Wolfpack, Bluetuba and the leader of ARK.
noah02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Sep 2005, 13:15   #29
noah02
The Original Terran

noah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
silly posts made by MotoX....
Can/will you/MotoX stop/cease doing/creating these/them annoying/silly pathetic/sad lil/small forward slash///// in/within every/all sentences/ words together you/MotoX do/have done.

Unread 2 Sep 2005, 13:19   #30
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

*Yawn* Boring thread. Then again, its a boring round.

Who wants a cup of coffee?

Who ever wins this round will be remembered for.. uhm.. Winning the slowest round of PA ever
Unread 2 Sep 2005, 13:20   #31
jupp
Hi there ...

jupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant future

mind the gap ---->

[Ascendancy] - While you were trying, we were sleeping

jupp is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Sep 2005, 13:25   #32
noah02
The Original Terran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kargool
*Yawn* Boring thread. Then again, its a boring round.

Who wants a cup of coffee?

Who ever wins this round will be remembered for.. uhm.. Winning the slowest round of PA ever
Its not super slow its more of a routine now :/
Only thing thats really happened out the norm this round is the mergers,breakups,crap posts in AD(oops sorry thats normal)
Think I will go back to doing nothing again till i pick a target later on again send defence out again and send 2 attacks out again and then click through planetarion forums bored while clicking on the universe page about 20 times a tick just incase i missed something interesting like erm well someone going up 5 places.

Unread 2 Sep 2005, 13:34   #33
Gio2k
Bolivian Alpaca

Gio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond repute

All i am going to say is that i am dissappointed on Reunion. I thought you guys wanted to win.
Maybe i will start hitting Reunion instead of 1up.
Unread 2 Sep 2005, 13:39   #34
noah02
The Original Terran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gio2k
All i am going to say is that i am dissappointed on Reunion. I thought you guys wanted to win.
You must be confused they said Merge not win *Grin*

Least if reunion win now they deserve a big gratz.

Unread 2 Sep 2005, 14:32   #35
suave

suave is a glorious beacon of lightsuave is a glorious beacon of lightsuave is a glorious beacon of lightsuave is a glorious beacon of lightsuave is a glorious beacon of lightsuave is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
I did mean the game gave no challenges yes. Back in the day we had to use fleet combos, now we just send as many ships as we own that match the same class as our pods.
you mean like getting 20K pods only incs in round 3 as it was the ship with the best amor ratio?
or mass phoenix in round 4?
Unread 2 Sep 2005, 14:39   #36
KillGhost
1Up

KillGhost is just really niceKillGhost is just really niceKillGhost is just really niceKillGhost is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by suave
you mean like getting 20K pods only incs in round 3 as it was the ship with the best amor ratio?
or mass phoenix in round 4?
Cargoships anyone?
[Spore] HC
Former Public Relations Officer of QQ
KillGhost is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Sep 2005, 15:06   #37
MotoX
Stolen

Quote:

If you stop wining almost every round I’ll stop posting.
Unread 2 Sep 2005, 15:15   #38
MotoX
Stolen

Cool Re: To much of a gap!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kjeldoran
Funny how you always seem to think that just cause something is/isn't happening, that all HC's are too blind to see and should rethink their priorities ...

DID IT EVER OCCUR TO YOU ... that most ifnot all pple see the same events, at the same time or earlier then you, but sometimes are just unable to act efficiëntly against it?

Yes 1up is running off, maybe because they proved to be the best this round again? The only reason you'd be making these posts is to ask for mass blocking to stop 1up.
wow. you finally got it...block block block and kill the basterds
Unread 2 Sep 2005, 15:20   #39
MotoX
Stolen

Quote:
Originally Posted by hook
I only read these forums about once a week, and you MotoX are by far the person that annoys me the most.

Yeh is annoying, but atleast he posted things you could make fun about and laugh about, you're acting so stupid it's not even amusing.

Get a grip.

To come here and annoy you and some more are half my game damit.

I'll do it every round and yet all the same stuck up gitts comes here to talk me out of it...

Freedom of speach...
Unread 2 Sep 2005, 15:23   #40
teknik
Antagonist

teknik has a spectacular aura aboutteknik has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Unfortunately I’m not aware about what the rest of the top 10 alliances are doing!?
alot of alliances arent in the race for the number 1 spot so why should they give a damn about what 1up does? why shouldnt ToF/Fcrew/ven/HR concentrate on gaining on their immediate competitors, settling grudges or i dunno reaching their other goals?
Unread 2 Sep 2005, 16:05   #41
Firefreeze

Firefreeze has a spectacular aura aboutFirefreeze has a spectacular aura about

Quote:

I'll do it every round and yet all the same stuck up gitts comes here to talk me out of it...

Freedom of speach...

Sure everyone has the right to freedom of speach which is exactly why we have used that priviledge to point out how crap your postings are.
Firefreeze is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Sep 2005, 16:32   #42
Banned
Banned

Banned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Freedom of speech...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Firefreeze
Sure everyone has the right to freedom of speech which is exactly why we have used that privilege to point out how crap your postings are.
This is a common misconception, there is no freedom of speech on AD.
Banned is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Sep 2005, 16:44   #43
Bode
Unknown

Bode can only hope to improve

I believe MotoX just hasn't realized that 1up is comprised of some of the best Planetarion players in the game. That could be why they have been coming out ahead. And even with that talent they can't win every round (hence last round). I think MotoX was bashed hard by Fury back in the day and wants his revenge on Sid. Since he cannot take him down in game MotoX proceeds to annoy Sid and his fellow 1upers on the AD forums. It’s a wonderful strategy if you think about it. Accuse every other alliance of not taking a stand to 1up without actually taking the stand yourself. Brilliant.
Bode is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Sep 2005, 16:45   #44
Bode
Unknown

Bode can only hope to improve

/me provokes MotoX by poking him with a long stick
Bode is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Sep 2005, 16:59   #45
Gio2k
Bolivian Alpaca

Gio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by teknik
alot of alliances arent in the race for the number 1 spot so why should they give a damn about what 1up does? why shouldnt ToF/Fcrew/ven/HR concentrate on gaining on their immediate competitors, settling grudges or i dunno reaching their other goals?
You got a point there. But what about Reunion and ND? What are they doing? To be honest, taking a look at pilkara, i'd say they are trading roids, while LCH takes almost all the heat from 1up.
Unread 2 Sep 2005, 17:03   #46
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
wow. you finally got it...block block block and kill the basterds
Man you're a retard ... instead of making usefull posts, we can summarize EVERY Thread you've made so far in 1 line ...

"1UP IS BETTER AND OWNING AND IT'S SOOOOO UNFAIR SO PLZ EVERYONE ELSE DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT (CAUSE I'M NOT GONNA DO IT) ..."

You really think you're the wise guy telling the rest how things really are cuz we're all too dumb to realize it ourselves? Best thing you can do is make your own alliance, then atleast you'll be able to DO SOMETHING rather then cry on AD yelling everyone else should be doing what you for some reason only talk about but never act upon.

FA Gaming community

Unread 2 Sep 2005, 17:06   #47
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:

Freedom of speach...
lol, so you post on AD to annoy pple with no further mission or anything? Atleast jerome (wub ya) annoys the hell out of pple but often makes a valid point aswell and doesn't post for the sole reason to annoy others.

* soz jerome for writing your name with capital, edited it

FA Gaming community

Unread 2 Sep 2005, 17:17   #48
Game^

Game^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
You got a point there. But what about Reunion and ND? What are they doing? To be honest, taking a look at pilkara, i'd say they are trading roids, while LCH takes almost all the heat from 1up.
1up and Reunion are NAPPED
LCH and ND are NAPPED

1up are handing LCH their arses.

Reunion and ND are fighting it out.

As it stands at the moment, ND cant exactly stop hitting Reunion to hit 1up, as that would mean Reunion and 1up hitting ND. Result ND destroyed.

1up arent going to break the NAP with Reunion, as why should they, their #1.

1up arent going to start the hostilies towards ND, as that may result in LCH+ND hitting 1up, while Reunion go basicially untouched and take the roids off LCH+ND that they are capping from 1up. If that were to happen the gap between 1up and Reunion would decrease, so again why would 1up want that?

While the NAP between the top 2 alliances remains, there is little room for anything to be done, as the battle is between the 4 alliances at the top and no-one else basicially, as they are too far behind.

All in all a BIG WELL ****ING DONE to LCH for creating the LCH+Hydra+Insom block, that led to the NAP between 1up and Reunion being created, again short sighted politics with the goal of bashing instead of fighting ruins it all, how many rounds in a row is it now LCH have been involved in screwed up politics?
Game^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Sep 2005, 17:25   #49
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
This is one of those "Black and white" misconceptions Sid was on about for politics.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Sep 2005, 17:31   #50
ComradeRob
wasted

ComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
If you stop wining almost every round I’ll stop posting.
We tried that last round and you carried on posting
“They were totally confused,” said the birdman, whose flying suit gives him a passing resemblance to Buzz Lightyear in Toy Story. “The authorities said that I was an unregistered aircraft and to fly, you need a licence. I told them, ‘No. To fly, you need wings’.”
ComradeRob is offline   Reply With Quote