User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Closed Thread
Unread 20 Nov 2003, 17:05   #1
LEFF|pm
Lord of the Boards

LEFF|pm is on a distinguished road
FAnG situation

... After causing that stir last night I would like to issue a short statement on what happend and will happen the next days.
I would have done this earlier, but was way to angry to level my head and arrange my ideas, prolly
pîssed of quite a few people even.

To cut a long story short: I´m officially resigning as HC of FAnG in Planetarion after finding three of our top hundred planets closed.
So far I dont know what happend exactly, but since at least two of these guys havnt been on irc since over 2 weeks now I presume they handed over their accounts to someone else. As soon we got told why PA crew closed these members, they will get kicked.

I always attacked importance to fairplay and now I forcefully have to take the consequences for failing to take care of my own members.

Apologizing once more to all the players who played this round brave and fairly I hope to restore at least a bit of our tatterd reputation.
Unread 20 Nov 2003, 17:10   #2
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
Re: FAnG situation

it's a shame that cheaters don't realize the effect they have on everyone else :\
Unread 20 Nov 2003, 17:13   #3
SYMM
Love's Sweet Exile

SYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better place

Sad way to go, hope this doesn't stop the fun in the game too much
Unread 20 Nov 2003, 17:14   #4
sinnamon xie
teens1ut

sinnamon xie is an unknown quantity at this point

Stop it LEFF you are forcing people to actually respect you.

[M&S]
Unread 20 Nov 2003, 17:32   #5
AzureWrath
Evil has returned

AzureWrath is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aryn
it's a shame that cheaters don't realize the effect they have on everyone else :\

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher
LCH is too far away, now they are the same roid amout as 1up
Unread 20 Nov 2003, 17:37   #6
-=Zyth=-
Paranoid Android

-=Zyth=- has a spectacular aura about-=Zyth=- has a spectacular aura about-=Zyth=- has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
And the damage they do their alliances.

[SiN]
Safety in Numbers

NEVER AGAIN! Retired
Unread 20 Nov 2003, 17:47   #7
Kal
Inactive peon

Kal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant future

leff: i'm glad you are annoyed that your members cheated etc - but u really don;t ahve to resign over it...

Round 6-10 NoS member-->NoS junior HC
Round 10.5 FAnG member
Round 11-15 PATeam
Round 17-30 PATeam
Round 31 ???

Check out toastmonster.com for crazy illustrations and art
Unread 20 Nov 2003, 17:49   #8
Sonnenbomber
ToT HC

Sonnenbomber is on a distinguished road

I feel a bit like posting only "ROFLMAO LOL - why didnt you believe me?"

on the other side I really feel sorry that next great guy leaves the game. We had a lot conficts this round, I know that I nearly never behaved me since months in #FAnG and that our personal relation surely was hurted by this things.
But I still hope that we drink some beers anytime together on a RL meet.

Cya m8
R4 120:25 Cäsar of Roman Empire (p25a)
R5 14:9 Sonnenbomber of Reschis Götterhimmel (ToT Trialmember)
R6 23:14 Häuptling Kaltes Warmes und Fließendes Wasser (ToT BC)
R7 7:12 Dummheit kann man nicht verbieten (ToT HC)
R8 15:1 Gummizofe of Brigade 0 (ToT HC)
R9 16:3 Vicky Vomit of The yoghourt bums around quiet (ToT HC)
R10 13:10 KratzDeinPupsloch of DurchfallImWeltAll (ToT HC)
R11-12 Reallife and other games
Unread 20 Nov 2003, 17:59   #9
Nitros
Internal Error

Nitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

[]LCH[] ..lets change history
Unread 20 Nov 2003, 18:02   #10
Stifler

Stifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Former [1up]

Current [Spore]

Returned under the IRC nick BenSwansea
Unread 20 Nov 2003, 18:08   #11
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

I agree with you LEFF, but not when u say u'r resigning.. it's not your fault some people thought of cheating. We all know all alliances got some cheaters.. so.. should all alliance HC's resign becuz of that? I don't think so
Unread 20 Nov 2003, 18:32   #12
Xeno
hirr

Xeno will become famous soon enoughXeno will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by KalVirtus
leff: i'm glad you are annoyed that your members cheated etc - but u really don't ahve to resign over it...
I disagree with you, Kal. In terms of PR, this is a great move on Leff's behalf.

Well done, Leff! You're starting to look like a gentleman.

Xeno
Unread 20 Nov 2003, 18:36   #13
RealJames
Retired at the top

RealJames is infamous around these parts

I go up three ranks!

"That's what the internet's for - slandering others anonymously." - Banky Edwards, J&SBSB
Unread 20 Nov 2003, 18:46   #14
Xeno
hirr

Xeno will become famous soon enoughXeno will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealJames
I go up three ranks!
You're going up more than that, I think (depending on where you're currently at in the rankings). When I write this, 5 top 20 planets are closed.

Xeno
Unread 20 Nov 2003, 19:08   #15
ronnie
Kralizec

ronnie will become famous soon enoughronnie will become famous soon enough

bah

<Killmark> you do know what race i am right?
<Ronnie> is 'gay boy' a race ?
<Killmark> ronnie
<Killmark> stfu
Unread 20 Nov 2003, 19:14   #16
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

tbh, I don't think it's anyone's business what decision LEFF took. Whether it was a right or wrong decision also cannot be said by any outsider ...

And yes, proven cheaters will get kicked, we do not support such behavior.

And leff, I wish you would have kept this in pm.

rgds Kj

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Unread 20 Nov 2003, 19:31   #17
WebAngel
Honour & Loyalty

WebAngel is an unknown quantity at this point

Well I would like to add something. A few of those people are not on the fang server for a few days (they have decided to slow down with PA since fang was #1 again) but still they are online on irc. All of them have been VERY active in PA (they cant be anymore since tehy are locked) AND on IRC.
I dont know much about the reason why they have been closed but I have been told its for account sharing. If it's true then its laughable, one doesn't need to account share when online all the time arranging some attacks everyday with the other alliances and so on.
Unread 20 Nov 2003, 19:44   #18
Norseman
4ever a Snuggly Bunny

Norseman is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by WebAngel
I dont know much about the reason why they have been closed but I have been told its for account sharing. If it's true then its laughable, one doesn't need to account share when online all the time arranging some attacks everyday with the other alliances and so on.
"Stupid is, stupid does"

Quote:
R3: 111:17
R4: 2:15 Elysium
R5: 1:5 Elysium
R6: 24:16 Elysium
R8: 28:?? Adelante
Retired & vanished
Unread 20 Nov 2003, 19:49   #19
RealJames
Retired at the top

After reading LEFF's post I was under the impression he was making a stance against cheating and was leaving FAnG for pastures new (and I was dealing with his recruitment form before reading this ). However, following a discussion with a friend of mine I've been informed that chances are LEFF will now actually leave the game.

I remember when I went through my phase of dispair he was one of those who actually talked me out of it (along with a couple of others). I must add whilst I back his stance on cheating I don't feel that it's a reason to leave the game. There are always those that cheat to gain an advantage over the vast majority of fair players. In an ideal world there wouldn't be, but I'm get to find an ideal world. As opposed to letting them ruin this game I for one play on defiantly to show these people that you don't need to cheat to be successful. Ultimately if to them success is more important than fairness then I find their values a bit pathetic. In R8 NoS killed my entire fleet one night when they knew I was away. Retrospectively I could have given my details to someone to have them run my fleet, but that is against the rules, so I just had to spend my salvage and build my planet again.

So LEFF, if you will only play PA for FAnG then I hope you will rejoin FAnG and keep playing. This game needs all the decent players it can get right now. If we leave because of the rotten eggs then there will eventually be no game left.

"That's what the internet's for - slandering others anonymously." - Banky Edwards, J&SBSB
Unread 20 Nov 2003, 19:49   #20
Scoot951
Das Scoot

Scoot951 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
I go up three ranks!

I was going to say that. :-/

As for Leff, while it's good to see an HC actually own up that some of their members might be cheaters, unless you told them to do it I don't see why the resigning...

I don't really know what I'm doing here
Unread 20 Nov 2003, 19:57   #21
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

This makes FAnG look divided and weak.

Whilst it certainly might improve the image of Leff, it only serves to tarnish and damage the image of his alliance (or should I say ex-alliance?)

For once I agree with Kj, you should have talked about this in PM first and presented a united front on it rather than going off and resigning.

On the other hand, I am terribly amused. You young 'uns...

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Unread 20 Nov 2003, 20:28   #22
LEFF|pm
Lord of the Boards

LEFF|pm is on a distinguished road

[edit - sorry.. no logs.. and that's too much for me to let go :\ - Aryn]

just to make one thing clear: I will not leave fang, nor quit PA ... I stepped down as HC

Last edited by Aryn; 20 Nov 2003 at 21:22.
Unread 20 Nov 2003, 21:23   #23
Jykke
Estharian

Jykke has a spectacular aura aboutJykke has a spectacular aura aboutJykke has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by LEFF|pm
I hope to restore at least a bit of our tatterd reputation.
.. what reputation?

[Blue Tuba] -> [Fury] -> [Eclipse] -> [1up]
rounds that I have played; 3-10 and 16.
....."Never Defeat,
.....Never Despair,
Welcome To Esthar"
Unread 20 Nov 2003, 21:44   #24
Maddix
Imposter?

Maddix is an unknown quantity at this point

A top alliance has a few cheating members? I must say I surely am stunned...

Surely resigning as HC over it is a bit silly tho, a HC cannot be expected to control his or her members entirely, but should only be expected to react accordingly when they were discovered to be cheating. Oh and not cheat themselves, don't you agree Focht?

Kicking the cheating fkers out and publically naming them so they find it hard to get into any respectable alliances in the future would be my actions of choice - would also be interesting to see which/if any allainces did take them in as well. Of course on the other hand, if a HC knew they were cheating before they were caught then things maybe a little different...

R2: XXV
R3: Æternals
R4: Fx9/Wolfpack
R5: Legion
R6: Legion BC
R7: Legion BC
R8: RaH BC
R9: RaH HC
Unread 20 Nov 2003, 21:45   #25
WebAngel
Honour & Loyalty

WebAngel is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zh|l
This makes FAnG look divided and weak.

Whilst it certainly might improve the image of Leff, it only serves to tarnish and damage the image of his alliance (or should I say ex-alliance?)

For once I agree with Kj, you should have talked about this in PM first and presented a united front on it rather than going off and resigning.

On the other hand, I am terribly amused. You young 'uns...
So far nobody is deleted and nothing is proven yet. They are SUSPECTED it doesnt mean that they are GUILTY..
FAnG can be weak and divided, it makes of FAnG an alliance of human beings none the less and that is actually good since bots are not allowed in PA
There is no real stake here, a good attack will always give you more roids than a post on AD, whatever it is a good post or not.
Unread 20 Nov 2003, 22:30   #26
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
After reading LEFF's post I was under the impression he was making a stance against cheating and was leaving FAnG for pastures new (and I was dealing with his recruitment form before reading this ). However, following a discussion with a friend of mine I've been informed that chances are LEFF will now actually leave the game.

I remember when I went through my phase of dispair he was one of those who actually talked me out of it (along with a couple of others). I must add whilst I back his stance on cheating I don't feel that it's a reason to leave the game. There are always those that cheat to gain an advantage over the vast majority of fair players. In an ideal world there wouldn't be, but I'm get to find an ideal world. As opposed to letting them ruin this game I for one play on defiantly to show these people that you don't need to cheat to be successful. Ultimately if to them success is more important than fairness then I find their values a bit pathetic. In R8 NoS killed my entire fleet one night when they knew I was away. Retrospectively I could have given my details to someone to have them run my fleet, but that is against the rules, so I just had to spend my salvage and build my planet again.

So LEFF, if you will only play PA for FAnG then I hope you will rejoin FAnG and keep playing. This game needs all the decent players it can get right now. If we leave because of the rotten eggs then there will eventually be no game left.
thx James. Nothing is worth quitting this game over. Hence why I'm I told you to stay and did the same with LEFF. To me LEFF is the most integer person PA has ever had, it's just sad he resigned.

rgds Kj

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Unread 20 Nov 2003, 22:52   #27
Lockhead
Cabeza Coder

Lockhead is a jewel in the roughLockhead is a jewel in the roughLockhead is a jewel in the rough

LEFF, my dearest.

FAnG is dead. FAnG as we (you, me, Kj, hinch, TU, etc.) founded it in R6 is dead.
You tried to revive it this round and you did a good job - but FAnG died in the moment hinch took it over.
I've said that too many times already and its the truth. Many, too many actions in this round (e.g. killing my planet) have proven that. FAnG for PA has been dead for a long time and now as you're leaving it (good decision!) FAnG will maybe finally die.

Good luck with FAnG in other games, and good luck Kj, with anything new you are planning.

Farewell FAnG, see you LEFF, one of my best friends in "The-Online-World"

Johannes "Lockhead" Koch

lockhead.net

Quote:
Round 24 Conspiracy HC Comment at my planet
<Germania> 4.9.1
<Germania> hes our top hostile
Unread 20 Nov 2003, 23:10   #28
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maddix
Kicking the cheating fkers out and publically naming them so they find it hard to get into any respectable alliances in the future would be my actions of choice - would also be interesting to see which/if any allainces did take them in as well. Of course on the other hand, if a HC knew they were cheating before they were caught then things maybe a little different...
A bit late when they have Sjor and Meddy in their ranks...
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
Unread 20 Nov 2003, 23:12   #29
masterjw
Commander

masterjw is an unknown quantity at this point

LEFF soz to see this happen....
you will be missed
Unread 21 Nov 2003, 00:54   #30
[DDK]gm

[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future

Respect!!!

I know you will be sorely missed as FAnG HC, cheeting is wrong and ditching morals to win at all costs isnt what fang or its core members are about. Officers should lead by example.

You will be respected for doing what you beleave is right.

ps.

Being a peon is nice and quiet, enjoy :P
R10 Eclipse
R10.5-R13 FAnG
R20-23 CT
R23 (CT BG) ToF
R24-R82... CT

Last edited by [DDK]gm; 21 Nov 2003 at 01:19.
Unread 21 Nov 2003, 03:03   #31
mikay

mikay is an unknown quantity at this point

Alliance HC can't stop people cheating - it's how they react when ppl are found to cheat that counts. If you quit as HC who will enforce those ideals in future.

Wait for the proof/explanations and if the are still closed (lets be honest, 90% of ppl stay closed) then kick, name and shame.

<breeze|away> i agree about mang tho .. he is our mentor of perviness

R4: 48:25:13, 2E5 HC R5: n00b
R6: 3:10:1 Mangor, The Daddy
R7: 3:3:11 Retired
R8: c43 Finally free
PAX: 3:7:9 The Mentor of Perviness
Unread 21 Nov 2003, 03:36   #32
Storebo
Adelante

Storebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to behold

Why havn't Dragons HC made a thread like this yet? :P
R4 170:17:3 [Elysium ]
R5 12:10:18 [Elysium ]
R6 25:10:3 [Elysium ]
R7 31:20:2 [Elysium ] / [Adelante ]
R8 45:2:7 [Adelante ] / [Fury ]
R9 13:7:9 [NoS ] / [Lch ]
R9.5 and R10 dunno where [Elysium ]
R11 21:1:6 [1up]
[1up]
Unread 21 Nov 2003, 04:30   #33
Sonnenbomber
ToT HC

Sonnenbomber is on a distinguished road

13 FAnG planets closed last days. LEFF aint HC anymore. hard days for FAnG...
and yeah, 2 ToT planets got closed too today. but no, I wont retire my HC job.
seems multis and acc sharers have no chances this round...
and no, it wasnt me who got closed.
R4 120:25 Cäsar of Roman Empire (p25a)
R5 14:9 Sonnenbomber of Reschis Götterhimmel (ToT Trialmember)
R6 23:14 Häuptling Kaltes Warmes und Fließendes Wasser (ToT BC)
R7 7:12 Dummheit kann man nicht verbieten (ToT HC)
R8 15:1 Gummizofe of Brigade 0 (ToT HC)
R9 16:3 Vicky Vomit of The yoghourt bums around quiet (ToT HC)
R10 13:10 KratzDeinPupsloch of DurchfallImWeltAll (ToT HC)
R11-12 Reallife and other games
Unread 21 Nov 2003, 04:51   #34
Mistwraith
Bad Girl

Mistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud of

Thats the problem with being a HC... when push comes to shove you feel responsible for what the members do.. wether you are or not.

Personally LEFF i dont hold u responsible for what they do, they made their own beds, they now have to lie in them, your stance on this admirable but a bit sad tbh, you cannot hope to keep that sort of eye on all your members.

I hope someone talks to you and persuades you to take the reign again.

Anyone out there Cheating... I hope this comes as a reminder as to what a selfish and cowardly act cheating is.. and that its repercussions are not only to you but to every member in your alliance and to your alliances rep.
R11 -> NOW HR HC
(a round history not condusive to suceeding in exams, having a life or much sleep )
I'm not misunderstood ... I'm EVIL
Unread 21 Nov 2003, 04:52   #35
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

So let me get this straight (sorry if I am a little confused)...

You found out some of your inactive members were cheating, but had absolutely no knowledge of this beforehand. Because of this, even though you knew noting about it, and none of it is your responsibility, you are stepping down.

This all just seems a little strange to me. Sure there aren't some other ulterior motives, and this is just a little PR stunt to try to say FAnG cheating is a very unusual thing?
Unread 21 Nov 2003, 04:58   #36
Alastor

Alastor is an unknown quantity at this point

TomKat: Similar situation in RL would be the manager that quits his job when he finds out several of his players have been using drugs/stereoids.

What LEFF does is the right thing to do imo, it shows that you care.
Unread 21 Nov 2003, 08:29   #37
sinnamon xie
teens1ut

sinnamon xie is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by WebAngel
So far nobody is deleted and nothing is proven yet. They are SUSPECTED it doesnt mean that they are GUILTY..
Nile, river, Egypt, etc.

[M&S]
Unread 21 Nov 2003, 09:08   #38
I am Idler
This is bat country

I am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

stepping down as HC is plain stupid. It will serve no purpose other than..nothing.

just kick them and let everyone know who they are
Unread 21 Nov 2003, 09:24   #39
Remy
Ex-Head Multihunter

Remy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud of

15 fang closed now (not including some reopened)

This is getting silly...
R7-9: Had an account, but didnt play seriously
R09.5: []LCH[] Officer
R10.0: []LCH[] HC (Rank #9, #1 Gal)
R10.5-R18.0: []LCH[] HC Scanner!
R18.0-R33 : Multihunter, Head MH
R34-.. : [CT] HC
Unread 21 Nov 2003, 11:04   #40
Maddix
Imposter?

Maddix is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by G.K Zhukov
A bit late when they have Sjor and Meddy in their ranks...
Makes all this slightly less surprising then doesn't it?

R2: XXV
R3: Æternals
R4: Fx9/Wolfpack
R5: Legion
R6: Legion BC
R7: Legion BC
R8: RaH BC
R9: RaH HC
Unread 21 Nov 2003, 11:29   #41
Zeus
True Gamer

Zeus is a jewel in the roughZeus is a jewel in the roughZeus is a jewel in the rough

Leff U True Gamer
Unread 21 Nov 2003, 11:34   #42
xtothez
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

xtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud of

Will you be publishing a list of nicks so other HCs can tell them nicely to '**** off'?
Unread 21 Nov 2003, 11:42   #43
I am Idler
This is bat country

I am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeus
Leff U True Gamer
true gaming has nothing to do with resigning from a HC position when his players have shown an utter incompetance in obeying the rules of the alliance, the game and the community.

LEFF should stay in his seat, conduct a throughout investigation of his alliance, kick anyone remotely connected to any form of cheating and re-start with a clean squad.

this is how he will gain the title true gamer, the respect from his minions and other alliances who should consider doing the exact same thing.

(I am not mocking your descision to support him Zeus, dont get me wrong. I just disagree with the way ' a True Gamer' is presented.)

Although it is an honourable thing to do, I suggest you keep your head high and take action LEFF
Unread 21 Nov 2003, 12:07   #44
[DDK]gm

[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future

It is the honourable thing, when as HC you find your officers are closed I am sure you would feel that you should step down, an alliance's command should lead by example and not be even suspected of cheeting.

Leff must feel that he cant continue as HC when the people he has entrusted to help run his alliance are closed.

This few people may have destroyed fangs chances of winning if they are deleted and have wasted all the hard work the honest gamers have put so much into the alliance.
R10 Eclipse
R10.5-R13 FAnG
R20-23 CT
R23 (CT BG) ToF
R24-R82... CT
Unread 21 Nov 2003, 12:17   #45
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future

name and shame the cheaters

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it."
-Rommel
Unread 21 Nov 2003, 12:22   #46
Master
Time Lord

Master is an unknown quantity at this point

idd i agree to that
Unread 21 Nov 2003, 14:00   #47
Remy
Ex-Head Multihunter

Remy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by [DDK]gm
This few people may have destroyed fangs chances of winning if they are deleted and have wasted all the hard work the honest gamers have put so much into the alliance.
I hope btw, that they delete all closed players before final ranks are made up. (no matter what allince)

That will give a realistic ranking
R7-9: Had an account, but didnt play seriously
R09.5: []LCH[] Officer
R10.0: []LCH[] HC (Rank #9, #1 Gal)
R10.5-R18.0: []LCH[] HC Scanner!
R18.0-R33 : Multihunter, Head MH
R34-.. : [CT] HC
Unread 21 Nov 2003, 14:55   #48
RealJames
Retired at the top

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtothez
Will you be publishing a list of nicks so other HCs can tell them nicely to '**** off'?
I support this.

Unread 21 Nov 2003, 15:25   #49
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maddix
Makes all this slightly less surprising then doesn't it?
Ive been waiting for it since r8

oh, and its seems its the ex-ldk players who have been closed.. (some of those who fang took in)
*shocker*
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
Unread 21 Nov 2003, 15:42   #50
[DDK]gm

yes, but untill pa-crew say for sure that they were cheating ior delete them t would be wrong to publish thier names. I think most of us know who it is anyway.
R10 Eclipse
R10.5-R13 FAnG
R20-23 CT
R23 (CT BG) ToF
R24-R82... CT
Closed Thread