User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 24 May 2003, 21:37   #1
Dreadnought!

Eurovision prediction

France and Germany will give The UK nil pois(sp?)
Unread 24 May 2003, 21:39   #2
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Every'd better.

And 'points' surely?
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 May 2003, 21:39   #3
Dreadnought!

Quote:
Originally posted by MrL_JaKiri
Every'd better.

And 'points' surely?
i was doing that french thing they do :/
Unread 24 May 2003, 21:46   #4
KillGhost
1Up

KillGhost is just really niceKillGhost is just really niceKillGhost is just really niceKillGhost is just really nice
go The Netherlands go !
[Spore] HC
Former Public Relations Officer of QQ
KillGhost is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 May 2003, 21:47   #5
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by KillGhost
go The Netherlands go !
GET BACK TO IDLING
Unread 24 May 2003, 21:55   #6
sigrid
hated dead or alive

sigrid is an unknown quantity at this point
since i cant vote for holland ill vote for spain or estonia.
sigrid is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 May 2003, 21:59   #7
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
This year I'm taking the comedy option and voting for liechenstein.

Do they even have an entry?
Unread 24 May 2003, 22:00   #8
KillGhost
1Up

KillGhost is just really niceKillGhost is just really niceKillGhost is just really niceKillGhost is just really nice
Quote:
GET BACK TO IDLING
i am idling on irc
[Spore] HC
Former Public Relations Officer of QQ
KillGhost is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 May 2003, 22:01   #9
isildurx

isildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond repute
i think Greece will do good....

cuz of that womans breasts
Unread 24 May 2003, 22:07   #10
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
This is why I supported cutting Ireland off from Europe and sailing towards africa. I don't care if it is riddled with AIDS if we win one more ****ing time I'm going to cry.
Unread 24 May 2003, 22:09   #11
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Israel's not part of Europe, you're not getting away that easily!
Unread 24 May 2003, 22:11   #12
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Israel's not part of Europe, you're not getting away that easily!

When I meet you this summer I'm going to bring along one of those gay pink pokemon dolls to cram down your ****ing throat.
Unread 24 May 2003, 22:13   #13
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Jigglepuff :o

[edit]

WHAT THE **** IS THAT SMILEY FOR :o?
Unread 24 May 2003, 22:14   #14
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Jigglepuff

One of these days I'm going to remember JJ's password and ban you I swear to god.
Unread 24 May 2003, 22:19   #15
sigrid
hated dead or alive

Quote:
Originally posted by JonnyBGood
This year I'm taking the comedy option and voting for liechenstein.

Do they even have an entry?
nope, they never did either. They do play football there tho:P So they are in world cup pools. Its hilarious when they have an interland, the whole country's policeforce has to work then...wich is like erm....26 ppl or so:P
Unread 24 May 2003, 22:24   #16
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
I hope that norway don't win, as it's so boring, and i don't want the circus to get here..

PS i hope Ireland wins
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 May 2003, 22:50   #17
sigrid
hated dead or alive

i hope england stays on zero:P
Unread 25 May 2003, 00:18   #18
Luckeh!!!!
-=Murderous Plush Toy=-

Luckeh!!!! will become famous soon enoughLuckeh!!!! will become famous soon enough
I actually won money due to UK getting zero.

Next time round, UK needs to sing in French to win since everyone else is scoring points by singing in English
Luckeh!!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 May 2003, 01:04   #19
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Eurovision prediction

Quote:
Originally posted by Dreadnought!
France and Germany will give The UK nil pois(sp?)
Seems like not only France and Germany followed your advice, everyone did!

Also, did anyone else think the Bosnia-Herzegovina singer girl was hot?
Unread 25 May 2003, 12:55   #20
KeeperOfSecrets
Legionnaire

KeeperOfSecrets is an unknown quantity at this point
I think it´s crap that TATU didnt win :<
Unread 25 May 2003, 13:08   #21
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend
I watched it yesterday, and I was really embarased by the Dutch group. It looked as if they sent a few members of the Amsterdam Bingo Club there FFS.
I'm not surprised they didn't make it to the top ten with that kind of background.
Unread 25 May 2003, 13:29   #22
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Structural Integrity
I watched it yesterday, and I was really embarased by the Dutch group. It looked as if they sent a few members of the Amsterdam Bingo Club there FFS.
I'm not surprised they didn't make it to the top ten with that kind of background.
The song itself wasn't even that bad, it was rather crappy performance.

And that Dutch singer was fking scary. At one point I thought she managed to fold her entire face in half.
Unread 25 May 2003, 14:50   #23
JonnyBGood
Banned

Re: Re: Eurovision prediction

Quote:
Originally posted by Leshy

Also, did anyone else think the Bosnia-Herzegovina singer girl was hot?

I've got news for you leshy. That wasn't a girl.
Unread 25 May 2003, 15:31   #24
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Re: Re: Re: Eurovision prediction

Quote:
I've got news for you leshy. That wasn't a girl.
It was you then.
Unread 25 May 2003, 15:37   #25
JonnyBGood
Banned

Re: Re: Re: Re: Eurovision prediction

Quote:
Originally posted by Leshy
It was you then.

And yet somehow I managed to post on these boards at the same time. I told you i was god.
Unread 25 May 2003, 15:39   #26
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Eurovision prediction

Quote:
And yet somehow I managed to post on these boards at the same time. I told you i was god.
You were obviously were letting someone else post with your account to hide the fact you dress up as a girl and sing during the weekends. I am on to you.

Still, you look tasty then.