User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Closed Thread
Unread 22 Nov 2003, 18:44   #101
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: FAnG situation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kjeldoran
An HC can only TRY to keep cheaters out, we do not possess the tools and means to actually check if they share accounts or not.
Sjor, Frucht, Meddy
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
Unread 22 Nov 2003, 18:47   #102
Stress
Resurected

Stress can only hope to improve

id wrint somthing. but my but my view would still be that leff is a hipocrite

I wont even say why, he will know.
Unread 22 Nov 2003, 19:00   #103
[DDK]gm

[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future

Quote:
I've talked to several alliance HC's these past days, and most do blame FAnG for cheating, not the cheaters but FAnG and esp the HC.
when alliance members cheet then there will be a certain amount of finger pointing at the alliance but when it is your command officers then they will come under the HC group as they are so close to HC.

I dont know the positions of those that are accused since I left but if you point a finger at them its like pointing at the entire command structure of the alliance. Some people who dont know the full story are bound to think it was HC.
R10 Eclipse
R10.5-R13 FAnG
R20-23 CT
R23 (CT BG) ToF
R24-R82... CT
Unread 22 Nov 2003, 19:16   #104
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by G.K Zhukov
Sjor, Frucht, Meddy
yes and? Lockhead got closed for cheating aswell, yet he became MO in Eclipse. And I'd welcome him aswell without a doubt. Fenix and alot of gosu got closed for cheating in the past aswell, yet I'd welcome them again and they haven't cheated since then (or caught atleast, one can never be sure).

Point is, just because some pple have a history of cheating that they will cheat on default. None of those closed now have been closed in the past.

Your post has absolutely no clue at all, nothing revolutionary about that though

rgds Kj

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Unread 22 Nov 2003, 19:40   #105
Scorpio
Inflate My Ego

Scorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to behold

I've been closed in the past, I'm 100% clean now.
(Just to backup Kj's point here )

Who keeps an arrow in his bow,
And if you prod him, lets it go?

A fervent friend, a subtle foe –
— Scorpio
Unread 22 Nov 2003, 19:47   #106
mikay

mikay is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Fenix and alot of gosu got closed for cheating in the past aswell, yet I'd welcome them again and they haven't cheated since then (or caught atleast, one can never be sure).
Fenix was scum and had a great deal to do with ruining fang as an alliance.

<breeze|away> i agree about mang tho .. he is our mentor of perviness

R4: 48:25:13, 2E5 HC R5: n00b
R6: 3:10:1 Mangor, The Daddy
R7: 3:3:11 Retired
R8: c43 Finally free
PAX: 3:7:9 The Mentor of Perviness
Unread 22 Nov 2003, 20:49   #107
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

Quote:
yes and? Lockhead got closed for cheating aswell, yet he became MO in Eclipse. And I'd welcome him aswell without a doubt. Fenix and alot of gosu got closed for cheating in the past aswell, yet I'd welcome them again and they haven't cheated since then (or caught atleast, one can never be sure).
About Lockhead, Ive already told Hicks how much he sucks for letting him in (fury r8) and giving a s*** about his record. If you browse AD you will find the post. What I think about Eclipse letting him continue I will let you figure out yourself

Quote:
Point is, just because some pple have a history of cheating that they will cheat on default. None of those closed now have been closed in the past.

Your post has absolutely no clue at all, nothing revolutionary about that though
If cheating in pa is to be stopped, it requires a lot more than just pointing a finger and saying "stop doing it you naughy boy". It requires alliance to kick out the people cought, name them, and then never take them back in. The other alliances must also not accept those trown out one place.
With your post, and FaNGs practice (Meddy, Sjor, Frucht and ex-ldk), you basicly told all of us that FaNG's anti-cheating stance isnt worth the paper its written on.
Credit to LEFF for actually taking responsibilty.
But you dont really care, we have seen it before. Remember Parracida had to spell it out for you, when Meddy&Gosu got cought? Like a teacher trying to teach a 6 year old the first letters of the alfabeth.

Now go and employ some former executies of Enron. And expect them to behave.
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
Unread 22 Nov 2003, 21:03   #108
Alastor

Alastor is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
If cheating in pa is to be stopped, it requires a lot more than just pointing a finger and saying "stop doing it you naughy boy". It requires alliance to kick out the people cought, name them, and then never take them back in. The other alliances must also not accept those trown out one place.
Unread 22 Nov 2003, 21:07   #109
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
About Lockhead, Ive already told Hicks how much he sucks for letting him in (fury r8) and giving a s*** about his record. If you browse AD you will find the post. What I think about Eclipse letting him continue I will let you figure out yourself

With your post, and FaNGs practice (Meddy, Sjor, Frucht and ex-ldk), you basicly told all of us that FaNG's anti-cheating stance isnt worth the paper its written on.
But you dont really care, we have seen it before. Remember Parracida had to spell it out for you, when Meddy&Gosu got cought? Like a teacher trying to teach a 6 year old the first letters of the alfabeth.

following your smart logics, I don't think more then a few pple are allowed to be in an alliance. Rest won't be accepted. Maybe they start their own alliance and then we'll have a fun PA ...

Plz name me an HC or officer from dunno what alliance that has NEVER EVER shared his login/pass during these past 10 rounds ...

We do not support cheaters, we kick them when proven guilty. But we do not put tags on pple's head and ban them for life. After all this is only a game ...

rgds Kj

FA Gaming community

Unread 22 Nov 2003, 21:21   #110
Ace
PA Team

Ace is a jewel in the roughAce is a jewel in the roughAce is a jewel in the roughAce is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
[snip]
Plz name me an HC or officer from dunno what alliance that has NEVER EVER shared his login/pass during these past 10 rounds ...

We do not support cheaters, we kick them when proven guilty. But we do not put tags on pple's head and ban them for life. After all this is only a game ...

rgds Kj

EEERRRMMM KJ your answer now implies YOU did it too if you say ALL HCs and officers did it.

ONLY say things you know for sure please, cos I know for sure I never gave out my username and password, not even to my wife and kids.

Ace
#multihunters
----------------------------
Former HC - Conspiracy Theory -
- Proud to have served as -
- High Commander and CEO -
[]LCH[] ...lets change history
Unread 22 Nov 2003, 21:24   #111
Alastor

Quote:
following your smart logics, I don't think more then a few pple are allowed to be in an alliance. Rest won't be accepted. Maybe they start their own alliance and then we'll have a fun PA ...

rgds Kj
Firstly Kj, Zhukov is talking about the future here, that we should start doing this from now on.

Secondly, cant you see that the moment alliances start banning people that cheat, so they dont get into any alliances will lower cheating significantly? As the consequenses of getting caught will rise from not being able to play a round, to not being able to play for many rounds?

I think that if alliances HC starts to do this from now on, PA will be a better place to be.

Last edited by Alastor; 22 Nov 2003 at 21:55.
Unread 22 Nov 2003, 21:36   #112
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alastor
Firstly Kj, Zhukob is talking about the future here, that we should start doing this from now on.

Secondly, cant you see that the moment alliances start banning people that cheat, so they dont get into any alliances will lower cheating significantly? As the consequenses of getting caught will rise from not being able to play a round, to not being able to play for many rounds?

I think that if alliances HC starts to do this from now on, PA will be a better place to be.
don't think that would help a single bit. If you ban those pple then soon enough, they'll regroup, form their own alliance etc. IF someone should ban them, then it's PA that should ban them from playing.

But, they care more about their 15 Euro's per account nway so ...

rgds Kj

FA Gaming community

Unread 22 Nov 2003, 21:54   #113
Alastor

And you think that the alliance of cheaters would 1: Work, 2: Not be destroyed by the rest of the cheat-hating alliances around?
Unread 22 Nov 2003, 22:10   #114
LEFF|pm
Lord of the Boards

LEFF|pm is on a distinguished road

Quote:

I really got no clue who started spreading, that meddy and frucht would be FAnG members. Both are not, and sjor is inactive and not playing as well.
Concerning the ex LDK - players: Sor far not only ONE of them knows the reason why being closed. After four days now still pa crew didnt even manage to find out who actually was responsible for the closings.
Im asking and pmming in #support all day, asking @s, etc....
They are not able to show any proof, all we got were vague consumptions of other multihunters, why maybe the planets would not be open anymore... MrBrick hasnt shown up yet as well.
Basically the contract has been broken by the guys in charge ( whoever they may be in this special case.... )

[...]
Procedure
Once an account has been found guilty of cheating the account
will be closed(1). The owner of the account will be sent an
automated message briefly stating the reason for the closure
and will be given the opportunity to reply to this message to
appeal the decision.

I might add, that the entire closing procedure is far from being efficient anyways. If there IS indeed a proof, the owner of the account should get informed as soon as possible. If he cant prove his innocence, his coords, irc nick nick and the entire chain of evidence should become public to EVERYONE, so he will not get the chance to join an alliance again...

The politics of hashing up as much details as possible miserably failed!
Unread 22 Nov 2003, 22:12   #115
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alastor
And you think that the alliance of cheaters would 1: Work, 2: Not be destroyed by the rest of the cheat-hating alliances around?
1: work? why wouldn't it work? Cheaters aren't bad skilled players or have no value as BC/DC or anything by default so ...

2: would they be targetted? No, they won't be targetted by entire PA, that's something I can be very certain about. Esp since this new PA proves that an alliance cannot be killed that easily, so fencesitters would benefit from it

rgds Kj

FA Gaming community

Unread 22 Nov 2003, 22:55   #116
Stress
Resurected

Stress can only hope to improve

Quote:
I nominate myslf
Unread 22 Nov 2003, 23:04   #117
ronnie
Kralizec

ronnie will become famous soon enoughronnie will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stress
I nominate myslf
u cant prove it tho, just like it cant be proved u have shared them.

<Killmark> you do know what race i am right?
<Ronnie> is 'gay boy' a race ?
<Killmark> ronnie
<Killmark> stfu
Unread 23 Nov 2003, 02:02   #118
SYMM
Love's Sweet Exile

SYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better place

The guy's point was to stop people who are caught cheating from ever participating in the game again.
If someone account shared in round 3 (and wasn't caught), noone really cares. If someone has been closed in round 7/8/9/9.5/whatever, then they do...there is quite a lot of difference
Unread 23 Nov 2003, 02:21   #119
Goatie
Scottish Cnut

Goatie is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Nothing is worth quitting this game over.
LOL, I wouldnt't go that far KJ.
Unread 23 Nov 2003, 02:23   #120
xtothez
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

xtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorpio
I've been closed in the past, I'm 100% clean now.
(Just to backup Kj's point here )
Quote:
Originally Posted by ronnie
u cant prove it tho, just like it cant be proved u have shared them.
Unread 23 Nov 2003, 03:39   #121
A2
#planetarion

A2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud of

Apologies for the delay in replying to this thread. MrBrick is unavoidably offline for a couple of days, and my computer has been in pieces for several days due to various parts blowing up (I've now replaced it).

As regards the closures there is not one single person responsible for all of them. At the moment I am looking through all of the evidence and discussing it with the other hunters. It is not PA Team policy to release the names of people who get closed for cheating, and we don't discuss the details of closures with anyone else than the planet owners.
We do not close planets until we are sure beyond all reasonable doubt that a planet has been cheating. Deletion only happens after some time has passed to allow a planet to dispute the closure. Just because someone hasn't been deleted yet doesn't mean that they're innocent.

As with any other closure, if you are closed for cheating, and wish to dispute the evidence then please contact us on [email protected] or come by #support and ask to talk to the the relevant person.
Unread 23 Nov 2003, 03:39   #122
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

I would just like to add one point, during the last week, various members of the Support team have received abusive and downright rude messages from certain Planetarion players, some of them quite highly placed in their respective alliances, some not.

Sadly, as a result of this, I am forced to state that anyone that abuses members of the IRC support team in pm, as has happened over the past week in relation to these closures, can expect that the support team will provide NO assistance to them in the future and will reserve the right to remove them from the support method (ie, kickban from #support or blacklistig on the support website). The support team is a voluntary, unpaid group who do not deserve the level of abuse that has been directed at them, especially given the devotion and commitment that some of them have shown to helping others with Planetarion.
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 23 Nov 2003, 13:36   #123
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rumad
you should tell ppl why there accounts are locked though and if you have negated to do that then you are wrong.
Quote:
Originally Posted by A2
It is not PA Team policy to release the names of people who get closed for cheating, and we don't discuss the details of closures with anyone else than the planet owners.
The planet owner is told whats going on, but it is only them that is told. The problem comes when the planet owner then decides to tell his/her mates why (s)he has been closed, but "forget" to mention a few important details, or just blatently lie and say (s)he doesnt know whats going on, so that they look innocent to their friends and alliance.
Unread 23 Nov 2003, 13:45   #124
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC
The planet owner is told whats going on, but it is only them that is told. The problem comes when the planet owner then decides to tell his/her mates why (s)he has been closed, but "forget" to mention a few important details, or just blatently lie and say (s)he doesnt know whats going on, so that they look innocent to their friends and alliance.
yup, cause it's impossible that PA-team might have made a mistake ...

rgds Kj

FA Gaming community

Unread 23 Nov 2003, 13:47   #125
Killerbij
Roidhumper

Killerbij is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
yup, cause it's impossible that PA-team might have made a mistake ...

rgds Kj
Just as impossible as that you might have been lied to?
Unread 23 Nov 2003, 14:14   #126
Colt
Mercenary

Colt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to all

lol, funny read
Ultores
Unread 23 Nov 2003, 14:36   #127
Stifler

Stifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC
just blatently lie and say (s)he doesnt know whats going on, so that they look innocent to their friends and alliance.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rumad
Actually if you read Leff and WA's post it would incinuate that they have n fact not been told.

JC says mayb they lied about being told why they were being closed and/or had no info about the closure to make themself look innocent, and then you come back with a comment that Leff and WA's post incinuate they hadn't been told

[edited for typos]

Former [1up]

Current [Spore]

Returned under the IRC nick BenSwansea
Unread 23 Nov 2003, 18:42   #128
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

I'm not PAteam so i dont have an extra info about why someone is closed etc but i do know that people are told whats going on when they get closed.

Like i said before, what they then tell their friends is up to them.

Kjeldoran - yes PAteam probably have made mistakes over the rounds, but these are few and far between. A planet isnt closed until it there is a hell of a lot of evidence pointing towards some kind of cheating, in many respects PAteam is too cautious because they dont want to wrongfully close someone and have you lot on their backs. Next time someone comes to you and cries about being closed wrongfully though just take a moment to think about it. Remember when someone said he was closed because he gave the wrong phone number? That was a load of BS he made up to make it seem as though he was closed for something minor when he had actually blatently cheated.

I have no info on this particular instance i'm just talking generally about when people claim to have been closed for something insignificant.
Unread 23 Nov 2003, 19:39   #129
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC
I'm not PAteam so i dont have an extra info about why someone is closed etc but i do know that people are told whats going on when they get closed.

Like i said before, what they then tell their friends is up to them.

Kjeldoran - yes PAteam probably have made mistakes over the rounds, but these are few and far between. A planet isnt closed until it there is a hell of a lot of evidence pointing towards some kind of cheating, in many respects PAteam is too cautious because they dont want to wrongfully close someone and have you lot on their backs. Next time someone comes to you and cries about being closed wrongfully though just take a moment to think about it. Remember when someone said he was closed because he gave the wrong phone number? That was a load of BS he made up to make it seem as though he was closed for something minor when he had actually blatently cheated.

I have no info on this particular instance i'm just talking generally about when people claim to have been closed for something insignificant.
True JC, but I don't think all the closed planets ALL lied to me. Ofc that is a possibility but I'm not such a pessimist. I do know some of them better then I know my avg alliance member and eventhough you can basicly never tell if someone is lying to you or not, I do have abit of faith that not ALL of them have blatantly lied to me.
If they got proven guilty then np, but if there's even the slightest possibility that they got closed wrongly, then yes, I will point the finger at PA-team.

rgds Kj

FA Gaming community

Unread 23 Nov 2003, 20:48   #130
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

Quote:
True JC, but I don't think all the closed planets ALL lied to me. Ofc that is a possibility but I'm not such a pessimist. I do know some of them better then I know my avg alliance member and eventhough you can basicly never tell if someone is lying to you or not, I do have abit of faith that not ALL of them have blatantly lied to me.
If they got proven guilty then np, but if there's even the slightest possibility that they got closed wrongly, then yes, I will point the finger at PA-team.
Cute to see how little you have learned from past errors Kjeldoran.
Unread 23 Nov 2003, 21:13   #131
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Cute to see how little you have learned from past errors Kjeldoran.
funny, hearing that from a player who's biggest achievement was to be a .... member and a .... troll

Ohh and, I think you're a VERY bittered and unhappy person, if you're that pessimistic about pple lying to you all the time. I almost feel sorry for you (ALLMOST)

rgds Kj

FA Gaming community

Unread 23 Nov 2003, 21:33   #132
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

Quote:
funny, hearing that from a player who's biggest achievement was to be a .... member and a .... troll

Ohh and, I think you're a VERY bittered and unhappy person, if you're that pessimistic about pple lying to you all the time. I almost feel sorry for you (ALLMOST)
Couse nobody lies to you?
or the memory of r8 faded already kjel?
Or you going to scream "hax0red" when someone get closed for cheating again?
Unread 23 Nov 2003, 23:35   #133
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute

ofc leff and WA haven't been told the reason for planet closures. that's between the multihunters and the planets in question.. and really no one else. it's upto the planet's owner to tell the truth or not regarding this situation. i really wish i could show you guys some of the evidence, or the 'split personalities' some people seem to have, because it'd shock the pants off some of you. but i can't.
some people admit to cheating, then tell their friends that they're completely innocent. we're not allowed to name and shame, so it's upto you guys to believe it or not. :\
Unread 24 Nov 2003, 01:25   #134
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Couse nobody lies to you?
or the memory of r8 faded already kjel?
Or you going to scream "hax0red" when someone get closed for cheating again?
First of all, I NEVER yelled haxored or any cool slang you pple use these days. If your brain didn't desert you yet, you would know that I never said such things. I do know those logs got obtained in a legal way but I think every child knows how it happened etc.
I also DO KNOW that alot of pple don't lie to me. What you're implying shows us what a naive baby you are. I mean, you aswell know that not everyone lies.

What an idiot you are, if you claim pple only lie to me ...

rgds Kj

FA Gaming community

Unread 24 Nov 2003, 02:27   #135
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

Quote:
First of all, I NEVER yelled haxored or any cool slang you pple use these days. If your brain didn't desert you yet, you would know that I never said such things. I do know those logs got obtained in a legal way but I think every child knows how it happened etc.
"every child"... however, we all know you were of the very last to get it, dont we?

Quote:
I also DO KNOW that alot of pple don't lie to me. What you're implying shows us what a naive baby you are. I mean, you aswell know that not everyone lies.

What an idiot you are, if you claim pple only lie to me ...
Im a realist. Your naive, as you think none your online friends wouldnt ever lie to you.
I never claimed everyone lies to you, and nobody lies to me.
If do find that I have written that somewhere, please enlighten me and point me to the direction of that text. Somehow I doubt you will find that though.
You point it out fairly well yourself, when you write "I also know that alot of people dont lie to me". Try to remember that next time someone who is your online friend has his/her planet deleted/suspended.
Unread 24 Nov 2003, 02:50   #136
Lei~
~Gon

Lei~ is on a distinguished road

kjeldoran let it rest
no sense in doing wordfightings let the multihunters do their job and then well see...
some ppl will surely lie some will tell the truth but i guess those found guilty will be guilty... which doesnt mean everything happening in between is happening in the right way.

but as theres no way to change it id say letting it rest is the wiser choice...
Unread 24 Nov 2003, 09:27   #137
I am Idler
This is bat country

I am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:

rgds Kj

you know, this is probably the dumbest thing I have read this year.

you havent really been paying attention to PA history the last few years have you?
Unread 24 Nov 2003, 09:28   #138
I am Idler
This is bat country

I am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:

rgds Kj
It's Kjelldorann, the nuw Zeuss of planetarino
Unread 24 Nov 2003, 11:12   #139
xtothez
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

xtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lei~
kjeldoran let it rest
no sense in doing wordfightings let the multihunters do their job and then well see...
some ppl will surely lie some will tell the truth but i guess those found guilty will be guilty... which doesnt mean everything happening in between is happening in the right way.

but as theres no way to change it id say letting it rest is the wiser choice...

BEST.POST.IN.THREAD
Unread 24 Nov 2003, 14:53   #140
Anakin
Stealth & Shadows

Anakin is on a distinguished road

Sad to see fang loseing out to a victory they had to fight hard for .... not the first time they have had to accept 2nd or 3rd place on such grounds...

The bottom line is the early recruitment policys of fang were ill judged ... to say the least...

Good luck in whatever you end up doing fang.. your going to need it... im told planetarion may not be on your agenda for too much longer... good luck over the flip side. (-;

- Ani... random bable and more tricks than you can shake a stick at
Unread 24 Nov 2003, 15:14   #141
Desse
Pr0nstar

Desse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud of

Quote:
3 pages of drivel and flames untill a sensible post comes along.

Ascendancy - While you were trying, we were sleeping

(@Karmulian) i deffo got roided looking at my planets
Unread 24 Nov 2003, 17:00   #142
Maddix
Imposter?

Maddix is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desse
3 pages of drivel and flames untill a sensible post comes along.
What worries me more is who it came from

R2: XXV
R3: Æternals
R4: Fx9/Wolfpack
R5: Legion
R6: Legion BC
R7: Legion BC
R8: RaH BC
R9: RaH HC
Unread 24 Nov 2003, 18:51   #143
SystemShock

SystemShock is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEWSBOT3
I would just like to add one point, during the last week, various members of the Support team have received abusive and downright rude messages from certain Planetarion players, some of them quite highly placed in their respective alliances, some not.
That is other than Kj whining in #support 24/7?

Just pathetic...

On a side note I'd just like to add that the support team actually seems to be helping people this time around. Members of the team have helped me on more than one occassion patiently helping me solve the problems. Keep it up guys.

<Kjeldoran> and I'm a prick
^^ Always thought it was true. :/

Outcast,
Eclipse.
Unread 24 Nov 2003, 18:56   #144
SystemShock

SystemShock is an unknown quantity at this point

Just wondering Kj, have you tried threatning PA team, this time too, with, "All of FAnG will quit" or "Move us to free universe." to get your players re-opened?

<Kjeldoran> and I'm a prick
^^ Always thought it was true. :/

Outcast,
Eclipse.
Unread 24 Nov 2003, 19:00   #145
KillGhost
1Up

KillGhost is just really niceKillGhost is just really niceKillGhost is just really niceKillGhost is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by SystemShock
Just wondering Kj, have you tried threatning PA team, this time too, with, "All of FAnG will quit" or "Move us to free universe." to get your players re-opened?
he probably did, as it's standard FAnG policy to threaten with such measures as soon as something goes wrong.
[Spore] HC
Former Public Relations Officer of QQ
Unread 24 Nov 2003, 19:02   #146
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute

alright guys, enough of this