User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 30 May 2003, 17:06   #1
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Msn 6

Fap.

anyone else got it?

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 May 2003, 17:07   #2
Zharkov
Twang Twang

Zharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud of
not yet.

is it worth it?
Unread 30 May 2003, 17:07   #3
W
Gubbish

W is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the rough
Something with "MS" in the name can't be good
Unread 30 May 2003, 17:10   #4
JamMak
Cynical Optimist

JamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud of
Tis poo!
And MSN Plus will no longer work with it....
JamMak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 May 2003, 17:10   #5
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
You can create your own emoticons, choose background pictures, a little picture tag that everyone sees alongside your name (though you get to choose whether you do want to see them or not), better features all round. its rather sweet i must admit

Unread 30 May 2003, 17:15   #6
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend
I like the emoticons. Though maybe they are the same as the old ones, I dunno.
ChubbyChecker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 May 2003, 17:17   #7
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

the actual emoticons are annoying. I just like being able to type :usa: and someone seeing a picture of george w.

Unread 30 May 2003, 17:17   #8
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
If it's got logging I'll bin Plus in favour of it.

If.
Unread 30 May 2003, 17:20   #9
Pyr0 MK III
Look! He's Dancing!

Pyr0 MK III is an unknown quantity at this point
MSN is crap. Its Trillian or ICQ, nothing else.
[22:18] <nodrog> Cock: 8" (20cm) uncut
[22:18] <nodrog> Balls: Large hefty balls, stretched max 6" (15.5cm)
[22:18] <nodrog> Arse: Can take two fists, or one fist almost to the elbow, but slow warming up.
Pyr0 MK III is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 May 2003, 17:21   #10
JamMak
Cynical Optimist

JamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud of
Yeah, it's got logging... It just isn't as good as the MSN+ ones. Although you no longer have to look at a text file, i miss the event logs and not having my nickname make the file a bajillion lines long....

I hate change
Unread 30 May 2003, 17:22   #11
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Pyr0 MK III
MSN is crap. Its Trillian or ICQ, nothing else.
ICQ is crap and you ****ing know it.

'Hey! Let's remember a number, because that's the way forward'
Unread 30 May 2003, 17:29   #12
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

i quite enjoyed ICQ for a while. then it got tedious. MSN is really all you need

Unread 30 May 2003, 17:32   #13
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
ICQ is crap, i quite like trillion though, but msn is my weapon of choice
Unread 30 May 2003, 17:33   #14
Proteus
Lord Denning

Proteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriend
Real Life > IRC > MSN > Trillian > ICQ
He was crowned in York Cathedral as 'Expert in the West' by Pope Urban III in 1186.
Proteus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 May 2003, 17:34   #15
JamMak
Cynical Optimist

Isn't ISeekYou Dead yet?
Unread 30 May 2003, 17:36   #16
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Proteus
Real Life > IRC > MSN > Trillian > ICQ

Holding a tin can to your ear with a string attached to another tin can is better than ICQ.
Unread 30 May 2003, 17:40   #17
Proteus
Lord Denning

Proteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by JonnyBGood
Holding a tin can to your ear with a string attached to another tin can is better than ICQ.
If you insist...

Real Life > Telephone > MSN > Trillian > Comedy String Telephone > Mounted Messenger > Morse Code On The Radiators > Smoke Signals > Frantic Hand Gestures > Shooting Yourself In The Head (With Bullets) > ICQ
He was crowned in York Cathedral as 'Expert in the West' by Pope Urban III in 1186.
Unread 30 May 2003, 17:55   #18
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Quote:
Originally posted by Proteus
If you insist...

Real Life > Telephone > MSN > Trillian > Comedy String Telephone > Mounted Messenger > Morse Code On The Radiators > Smoke Signals > Frantic Hand Gestures > Shooting Yourself In The Head (With Bullets) > ICQ
This is more like it!

But i won't be getting it, after all the stress whit getting rid of all MS spythings.
I just don't like the fact that somebody monitors me
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 May 2003, 17:57   #19
sayonara
Shai Halud

sayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nice
Proteus, you seem to have MSN > Trillian in there.
Unread 30 May 2003, 18:03   #20
Proteus
Lord Denning

Quote:
Originally posted by sayonara
Proteus, you seem to have MSN > Trillian in there.
I used Trillian before and it just annoyed me. It tries to do everything at once, whereas I'd rather just use MSN and mIRC.

But the important point was that * > ICQ
Unread 30 May 2003, 18:05   #21
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by pablissimo
'Hey! Let's remember a number, because that's the way forward'
not used icq for 2 years and still remember my ID number

\0/
Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 May 2003, 18:07   #22
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

Quote:
Originally posted by Ragnarak

\0/
This does not stop it being the work of Satan.

Or Torz.

Or Dale Winton.

Any will do.
Unread 30 May 2003, 18:08   #23
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by pablissimo
This does not stop it being the work of Satan.

Or Torz.

Or Dale Winton.

Any will do.
i used to quite like it back in the day

MSN is far superior however, tho still dislike trillian
Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 May 2003, 18:12   #24
KillGhost
1Up

KillGhost is just really niceKillGhost is just really niceKillGhost is just really niceKillGhost is just really nice
i could have had a number below 1 million. All my mates have it, but i didn't care about using icq then. When i did got it it was already above 1 million

I still like icq though.
[Spore] HC
Former Public Relations Officer of QQ
KillGhost is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 May 2003, 18:13   #25
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

Quote:
i used to quite like it back in the day
I also.

Though this was only because everyone I wanted to speak to online was on it. Then they switched to MSN. As did I.

Not much point in being on ICQ if there's no bastard around, innit =/
Unread 30 May 2003, 19:07   #26
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:

\0/
Neither have I!

ps. I'm using it, it works with webcams inherently!
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 May 2003, 19:27   #27
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Androme can only hope to improve
MSN 6 Download

[ - www.mess.be - ]

I d/l'ed it a few days ago but have been busy last few days so haven't posted it

[EDIT] I just saw the other thread but no-one has posted this URL

[EDIT 2] Patchou is making MSN Pluss compatible with v6 - he's a working version on his HDD - check forums
R3: LegioN (came #32) || R4: BlueTuba
R5: WolfPack Order || R6: Wolfpack
R7: Fury
----------retired-------
R52-R55: Apprime
R56-R57: FaceLess
R58-60: Apprime/Ultores
Androme is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 May 2003, 19:33   #28
Bloomers III
Cute and cuddly

Bloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura about
i don't understand