User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 6 Dec 2002, 16:02   #51
Sirad
Have D|ck Done Travell

Sirad is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by AngelPup
Here come the "Tits" with their utter smartness
no thats Preach a nice guy, if you had ever met him you'd probley think so to.
-sirad
Unread 6 Dec 2002, 16:08   #52
Cryptic
Retard Magnet

Cryptic is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally posted by PiaZava
Dont feed the bat :\

~Pia
shut it ginger - women know your limits

If you get tired of the crap , baby move over here and maybe buy some of mine

R1 c7R / Fury co-founder / annoying bully / Propaganda mechant.

Crypto Inc Comics
Cryptic is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Dec 2002, 16:10   #53
mastah

mastah is an unknown quantity at this point
*yawn*
Unread 6 Dec 2002, 16:10   #54
AngelPup

Quote:
Originally posted by Cryptic
shut it ginger - women know your limits
The God has spoken....
Unread 6 Dec 2002, 16:10   #55
Lord_Thunderball
Playing Speedrounds

Lord_Thunderball is on a distinguished road
Re: Re: Re: Re: Fury Flaming

Quote:
Originally posted by Lord_Dain
I am always being myself (a lot of the times that means annoying and twattish, but wth)
1st: LD, face it your are always annoying and Twattish, but MY TWAT ofc

2nd: I like Bull**** topics, but why open the 4th one about Fury, indirect and direct...

3th: Yes, Fury won't say they got owned, give up on it.

4th: Every big alliance is arrogant towards the enemy alliance. When i was RedBull FLTV was bad, now i'm fury and Titans is bad, plz all you guys give up on it.

Germany would have won WWII if the D-Day failed, Irak would have got Kuwait if they had no oil, Afghanistan would still have some house's if 11 september was skipped out of history.

Being #1 doesn't mean you are a better alliance, it means you have won the war. It's skill and cicumstance's that let you win. It's clear who have won, that is not 1 on 1 with who the best alliance is. I won't say it's Fury, cause i have never been in Titans/LDK or whatever alliance. Scorewise Titans/LDK have beaten Fury by miles, i don't see why we would discuss about this, everybody can see that.

So LD, one more week, the beer is already cold, now give up these useless discussion, which you are only making so you can read all the lame reply's......
Unread 6 Dec 2002, 16:17   #56
Bladester

Bladester is an unknown quantity at this point
er
yeah
i agree totally
R4: er
R5: er
R6: er
R7: er
R8: ****... CANT REMEMBER
Bladester is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Dec 2002, 16:34   #57
Scouse
[F.E.A.R.]

Scouse is an unknown quantity at this point
I don't 'flame', I don't call people 'retards' or 'spastics' and I don't start my replies with "OMG, you're so fkn stupid!".

Every point I make is backed up with decent agruments, since being mildly intelligent, I know that's the best way to present them.

I am willing to accept someone else's point of view, if they provide decent arguments for them, and I actually 'enjoy' a decent discussion.

Also, my board personality is completely different from my real personality but that is due to spending so long reading these boards and knowing how to 'act' on them. And you will find most people actually 'play the part' when posting here.
"And when people tell me what is ok and what is not it should not be an unexpected scene seeing I extend my middle right hand digit and say: 'Eyy, would you like lemon or lime with that piece of advice, mister?'"

Funny Film Reviews :: SWOS
Scouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Dec 2002, 16:43   #58
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

mazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by Scouse

1) Every point I make is backed up with decent agruments
2) being mildly intelligent
3) I am willing to accept someone else's point of view
rolflmao

you'll be believing that santa is real soon

<@JBG> by the way is mazzelaar a community account that everyone in 1up logs into when they're feeling angry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyBGood
mazzelaar has always reminded me of a hungry hungry hippo. Except instead of eating marbles he just bites the heads off new AD posters
mazzelaar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Dec 2002, 16:55   #59
Rember
Womble

Rember has a spectacular aura aboutRember has a spectacular aura aboutRember has a spectacular aura about
Errr, Fury people /me never had any problems with em, besides them bashing me :-)
[12:17] <Gitchin> Rember your a womble!
[16:53] <SYMM> Rember your a womble! | [10:17:57] <Squidly> Rember, you're a womble
[19:28] <Filth> Rember your a womble! | [16:25] <remy|afk> Rember, you are a womble
[14:04] <Colt> Rember your a womble! | [16:22] <TVFreak> Rember U are a womble
[15:18] <Darkness> Rember U are a womble | [15:21] <Xerm|away> Rember U are a womble
[13:39:44] <illmatics> Rember your a womble
Rember is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Dec 2002, 17:15   #60
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by The preacher
Kjeldoran: Funny how most of your posts the last few days are complete repitition, I have given up responding to them.
heh, and who was I to once consider you a friend back in PA. Becides, everything I have "repeated 20 times" is the plain truth.

Whether I state it once or 50 times (which I doubt I did more then once but let's not discuss that) still means it's true, saying I repeated it too much doesn't make it any less.

rgds Kj

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Dec 2002, 17:22   #61
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
I don't 'flame', I don't call people 'retards' or 'spastics' and I don't start my replies with "OMG, you're so fkn stupid!".

Every point I make is backed up with decent agruments, since being mildly intelligent, I know that's the best way to present them.

I am willing to accept someone else's point of view, if they provide decent arguments for them, and I actually 'enjoy' a decent discussion.

Also, my board personality is completely different from my real personality but that is due to spending so long reading these boards and knowing how to 'act' on them. And you will find most people actually 'play the part' when posting here.

ohh ohhh, I know a game, can we play it? It's called "find the 3 mistakes".

1: you never flame? --> so calling pple "idiot" isn't flaming
2: dent arguements? --> maybe to you they are 'decent' but often they are made from a "titans" point of view (without the slightest objectivity)
3: willing to accept someone else's point of view? ---> ohh come on, like you really mean that

now this isn't personal scouse, but you often have this additude "ohh it's Mr X so he's not important so I'll respond with HAHAHAHA or I'll just try a cool one liner so he shuts up".

rgds Kj

FA Gaming community

Unread 6 Dec 2002, 17:26   #62
Psi_K
Canadian to the Core

Psi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
good post
Scouse, don't waste your time with Cryptic, he's my bitch
Remember, that's why I'm around, to act dumb and make people I choose look like blatent morons.
r18-19 [eXi]
<Intermission>
r31-32 [CT] - r33-35 [DLR] - r36 [VsN] - r37 [???]
r45-46 [FAnG]
Psi_K is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Dec 2002, 17:42   #63
Scouse
[F.E.A.R.]

Quote:
Originally posted by Kjeldoran
now this isn't personal scouse, but you often have this additude "ohh it's Mr X so he's not important so I'll respond with HAHAHAHA or I'll just try a cool one liner so he shuts up".
That couldn't be further from the truth. I reply to everyone unless it's a "YOURE GONNA GET SO FKN OWNED, ITS GONNA BE SOOOOO FUNNY" post or if the posters starts with "God, you really are an idiot". I say 'hahaha' when I'm genuinely amused because the post has zero truth in it, so there's no point even responding with sense as the person who made the original point showed none to begin with.
"And when people tell me what is ok and what is not it should not be an unexpected scene seeing I extend my middle right hand digit and say: 'Eyy, would you like lemon or lime with that piece of advice, mister?'"

Unread 6 Dec 2002, 17:47   #64
Hardin

Hardin is an unknown quantity at this point
)Hopefully everyone will soon get over the "yah" "boo" trend of forum posting.

I think Fury need to realise that it was only natural for Titans/LDK to come on and do a bit of gloating - after all its only a human reaction - particularly as Fury members have long indulged in the same thing themselves.

However, 'some' Titans/LDK members also have to realise that there comes a time to stop rubbing it in. I think most significant people on the opposing side have accepted that Titans/LDK were winning (apart from a few diehards like Cryptic). Therefore to continue ramming home the point does become a bit irking for the losers and makes the winners liable to be seen as arrogant boasters.

If I wasn't already attached to Titans (and know what a great community it is) and was viewing these forums as an unaligned neutral I know that I would probably think 'What an arrogant bunch of tossers'.

Fury did the same thing for many rounds and is one of the main reasons people dislike them so much - a dislike which played a contributory role in their eventual 'difficulties' this round. (not the only reason ofc)

People should get over R8 and assign it to their history books. Fury can go plan some revenge while Titans/LDK can feel quietly satisfied and start planning the strategies that will help retain their crown. After all it is actions on the battlefield that count not the war of words on the forum.

I personally intend to stop rising to the Fury bait and do my bit as a Titan member to retain our dignity on these boards with thoughtful retrained replies and I promise not to make any "Titan/LDK won - Fury lost - they suck" contributions (I hope I remember ).

If Fury wanna continue disputing the outcome of the round or flaming then let them. In the long run it will only make them look like idiots and damage their cause. I am sure the majority have more sense.

R9.5 - ? - *NONE* - Lost Avengers returns!!!
R9 - 4:10:5 - *OLYMPIANS* - I hate NARWEET *Boohoo*...
R8 - 26:2:1 - *TITANS* - We wuz robbed - Hidden Dragons foeva!!!
R7 - 5:20:3 - *NONE* - Owners of C5 - Creation of Lost Avengers - PA's most leet BG
R5 - C28 - *ELYSIUM* - Lo Friederich, Hardcastle, CBK and all...
R4 - ? - *NONE* - Hapless noobie
R3 - ? - *NONE* - Hopeless noobie
Hardin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Dec 2002, 17:53   #65
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
That couldn't be further from the truth. I reply to everyone unless it's a "YOURE GONNA GET SO FKN OWNED, ITS GONNA BE SOOOOO FUNNY" post or if the posters starts with "God, you really are an idiot". I say 'hahaha' when I'm genuinely amused because the post has zero truth in it, so there's no point even responding with sense as the person who made the original point showed none to begin with.
then how comes me and others have that impression from you?
I'm not claiming you"re a total "loss" for these boards, I'm just saying if you handle pple with more respect then your integrity would be higher.

rgds Kj

FA Gaming community

Unread 6 Dec 2002, 17:54   #66
Cryptic
Retard Magnet

Quote:

spastic

Crypto Inc Comics
Unread 6 Dec 2002, 17:56   #67
Cryptic
Retard Magnet

Quote:
Originally posted by Psi_K
Scouse, don't waste your time with Cryptic, he's my bitch
Remember, that's why I'm around, to act dumb and make people I choose make me look like blatent a moron.
I'm sorry , but your just too unimportant to have sex with .... plus if the rumours are true , I like to feel it so no thanks ta

Crypto Inc Comics
Unread 6 Dec 2002, 17:56   #68
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally posted by Hardin

Hardin, as I stated in my thread aswell, it's the job of those who didn't win the round to oppose to the ones spamming AD with their temp superiority. Infact, it's asmuch "human nature" that they oppose then it is when titans say they "own" and rub it into their faces ...

rgds Kj

FA Gaming community

Unread 6 Dec 2002, 18:01   #69
Hardin

Hardin is an unknown quantity at this point
I agree - which is why I suggested that Titans stop the 'We won hahaha' posts and that you guys stop the 'No you didn't hahaha' responses.

Would make AD a much more bearable place - but then again I don't expect it to happen with people like Allfather and Cryptic around.

R9.5 - ? - *NONE* - Lost Avengers returns!!!
R9 - 4:10:5 - *OLYMPIANS* - I hate NARWEET *Boohoo*...
R8 - 26:2:1 - *TITANS* - We wuz robbed - Hidden Dragons foeva!!!
R7 - 5:20:3 - *NONE* - Owners of C5 - Creation of Lost Avengers - PA's most leet BG
R5 - C28 - *ELYSIUM* - Lo Friederich, Hardcastle, CBK and all...
R4 - ? - *NONE* - Hapless noobie
R3 - ? - *NONE* - Hopeless noobie
Hardin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Dec 2002, 22:57   #70
Jykke
Estharian

Jykke has a spectacular aura aboutJykke has a spectacular aura aboutJykke has a spectacular aura about
Re: Fury Flaming

Quote:
Why do I get annoyed by the misplaced arrogance displayed by certain Fury Planetarion players.

Some people need to get a life, seriously.

Grow up.

This is a GAME.
says a man who spills time on planetarion boards
for such pointless threads, bravo indeed, maybe you
should aim those words at yourself, 'mate'

yes it is a game, maybe you next time when you
open your web-browser read the text written here
with a 'twinkle' in your eye so you might see through
the 'arrogance' the joke of it, but ofc you cant do it,
cause it is posted by 'Fury'!!!!!11111 and you hate them!!111

(cba read the replies for such pointless thread
but i guess others have maimed you for this before )

Hyvää Itsenäisyyspäivää Suomalaiset Muuten

[Blue Tuba] -> [Fury] -> [Eclipse] -> [1up]
rounds that I have played; 3-10 and 16.
....."Never Defeat,
.....Never Despair,
Welcome To Esthar"
Jykke is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Dec 2002, 23:57   #71
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Fury Flaming

Quote:
Originally posted by Lord_Thunderball
stuff
The reason Fury wont say they got owned is because it didnt get owned. Neither does that mean Fury won, but there is a difference between getting owned to the extent you make it sound like and the actual position.

Fury lost in round 4.

FLTTV lost the first part of round 6, but made a comeback

Fury was not winning round 8, yet was not 'owned' and was not out the fight. This is why I must feel pity for Titans - this was their only round to shine in, and the result will be considered open ended due to the political shifts mere days before the game went offline.

Before you spout misinformed crap saying you owned Fury, you can never 'own' Fury or any other alliance. Fury never owned Xanadu. Legion never owned Xanadu. Why? Xanadu never gave up even when losing.

As for Cryptic's replies I sometimes wonder if any of you actually 'get it' yet in regards to him and his opinions.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Dec 2002, 00:00   #72
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
Originally posted by Fraggle
Its just as bad that titans is trying to rub it in everyones face that they 'won' or were 'going to win'. I fully understand the desire to thank the community or congradulate victors. But there is an extent at which this should be done. Yes titans/ldk were the leaders this round, but is it really necessary to gloat that in every thread? Fury lost, they will never ever admit it. Something scouse, parracida, and others need to grasp. Whatever you say, whatever you do, fury will always deny loosing as badly as they did. "evidence" wont be accepted, flames will continue, cryptic will continue to make himself look like a total and utter wanker. Thats life in fury, just be glad your not in that alliance. Don't get me wrong, fury is a nice alliance to experience for a round where things are going nicely, as soon as the round starts to go bad for them though, the iron fists are revealed and 'fun' is no longer a goal of the alliance.
Biased post, since we didnt lose badly as it is made out to be.

And your last comment is totally wrong. I cant even begin to point out how, but I know you are highly biased with this - after all, I was the only real command member who refused to see your faults and disloyalty.

The fun of friendship eh?

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Dec 2002, 00:12   #73
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
And you will find most people actually 'play the part' when posting here.
A very good point, although your post was the antipathy of the part you should be playing.

If you were truly adept at playing the "AD part" so well (for Platonic ideal see Synthetic Sid in your edition of EncyclopaediaPlanetaria, for further example also see entries indexed under "ComradeRob" and "Chax")

When playing the "AD part" you do not emphasis your superiority to others, mention your intelligence, or your reasonableness. In fact, you emphasis your lack of knowledge, the fact you "fly off the handle" and that you may have made mistakes. That's how you become the uber-reasonable debater that you need to be to truly become an AD Legend!

Of course, I may be wrong when I say this, and I should of course mention that not having played this round I am uninformed to latest situation, and of course I would be negligent to fail to mention that my mother was a woman of dubious sexual morals.

Thanks for your time.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Dec 2002, 00:38   #74
KillGhost
1Up

KillGhost is just really niceKillGhost is just really niceKillGhost is just really niceKillGhost is just really nice
Here we go again ...

btw, it's funny to see how titans is allways make these kind of crappy threads and not fury members. This has been the case all round. It makes you think.
[Spore] HC
Former Public Relations Officer of QQ
KillGhost is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Dec 2002, 01:04   #75
Petru
mefs

Petru is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by ParraCida
Modern day society is based on equal opportunity for everyone, sticking out is not allowed anymore.

Hence any form of reality towards your own abilities if they are 'above' the rest will be betitled as arrogance.
Michael Jordan could say 'I rock at basketball' and people would say 'stfu you arrogant prick', its just the way people are these days.

If you back up your claim, prove your worth over and over again then you're not arrogant, just realistic.
True winners don't need to boast their own victories.

True victories speak for themselves uncontested.

I won't get into whether Titans won r8 or not, or whether Fury won r7 or not, but you all need to learn this. A real win is just a win, not a win that has to be substantiated with 500 posts and advertising campaigns.

Username: HobbieRogue4
Password: ****petru

I was 'angry' a lot back then. :/
Petru is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Dec 2002, 01:18   #76
Lord_Dain

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Fury Flaming

Quote:
Originally posted by Lord_Thunderball
So LD, one more week, the beer is already cold, now give up these useless discussion, which you are only making so you can read all the lame reply's......
****.. you have me figured out.. teeheehee
Unread 7 Dec 2002, 02:58   #77
Scouse
[F.E.A.R.]

Quote:
Originally posted by Petru
True victories speak for themselves uncontested.

A real win is just a win, not a win that has to be substantiated with 500 posts and advertising campaigns.
That was the point I made in another thread, nothing posted here is going to make people change their minds as to who they think won or not. Some people are not posting what they truely think, but what they should be posting, which is only expected. Everyone has their own opinion of how the round went, we are just bashing it out atm on here to bypass some time while there is 'downtime'.

Unread 7 Dec 2002, 05:09   #78
Petru
mefs

Quote:
That was the point I made in another thread, nothing posted here is going to make people change their minds as to who they think won or not. Some people are not posting what they truely think, but what they should be posting, which is only expected. Everyone has their own opinion of how the round went, we are just bashing it out atm on here to bypass some time while there is 'downtime'.
If you truly believe this:

a) there are far better things to do than spend a once very solid reputation yourself descending to the level of AD bacteria
b) why do you yourself start a thread called "why we won"

Unread 7 Dec 2002, 05:36   #79
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
ok.. i just read every post on this thread (well ok not all of them.. all except webangel's, cryptic's, and hardin's 'big' posts... cause they were.. well.. big :P)

i have to agree wiht petru when he says "True winners don't need to boast their own victories."

there are such things as 'sore winners' you know.

I also agree with Pia when she says that technically no one won because the game was cut off before it could end.
we still had what? 2-3 weeks of playing? (i don't have a calendar handy).. ANYTHING could have happened in that time. in fact.. my battlegroup critters could have rawked you all so hard you didn't even know what hit you (ok so maybe that's unlikely.. but you get my point).
Unread 7 Dec 2002, 07:22   #80
niwaie
Spirit of Xanadu

niwaie is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
I am posting this because I think some people (including some MODS) need to get a life.
[07:19] <niwaie> posting 'get a life' on an online-gaming-board is kinda weak

\o/
niwaie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Dec 2002, 12:27   #81
Scouse
[F.E.A.R.]

Quote:
Originally posted by Petru

b) why do you yourself start a thread called "why we won"
Because we all fully expected Fury to try and claim they could have knocked us off the top in the final 3 weeks, as we expected that everyone would claim LDK won and we were just runners-up.

I posted that so people could make their own conclusions out of it, I think it was ado who thought it might be interesting to post our intel page to see how people responded.

Unread 7 Dec 2002, 12:29   #82
WebAngel
Honour & Loyalty

WebAngel is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Aryn
ok.. i just read every post on this thread (well ok not all of them.. all except webangel's, cryptic's, and hardin's 'big' posts... cause they were.. well.. big :P)
Maybe you should

Quote:

i have to agree wiht petru when he says "True winners don't need to boast their own victories."

there are such things as 'sore winners' you know.
Maybe you missread, Fury started to pretend that Titans/LDK/Virus/Section wasn't leading. After such a teasing we had no choice but to post the Top ranking which is objective. Once more Fury denied. They are teasing us up, hence the snowball effect.

Quote:

I also agree with Pia when she says that technically no one won because the game was cut off before it could end.
we still had what? 2-3 weeks of playing? (i don't have a calendar handy).. ANYTHING could have happened in that time. in fact.. my battlegroup critters could have rawked you all so hard you didn't even know what hit you (ok so maybe that's unlikely.. but you get my point).
Read my post, plush alone was bigger than critters and plush is only one of the 4 or 5 BG in Titans, so don't expect much here. Maybe you can pray for some nice victories, maybe you can expect to make us defend all the time, but even with that we got enough roids to win the round. Moreover We haven't targetted Critters (it wasnt an objective for us) that could explain why you had such a success.
Unread 7 Dec 2002, 14:18   #83
Griffin
The [Bugs]

Griffin is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
I am not posting this because I am Titans member, hell I have only been a member half a round and my score even f*cks up their average score.
And this is not arrogance?

Quote:

I am posting this because I think some people (including some MODS) need to get a life.
This people, do they include you?

Politics is the gentle art of getting votes from the poor, and getting campaign funds from the rich, while promising both to protect them from eachother.

Planetarion
R3 - R10 Bugs
SS
Round 3 15:4:7 #16 Bugs
Round 4 6:6:15 #6 Bugs
Griffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Dec 2002, 15:42   #84
Baco
-= Plush Puppet =-

Baco is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Re: Fury Flaming

Quote:
damnit, lister to yerself, really. Haven't you noticed Titans are even more arrogant and insulting? jezus, don't accuse someone for somehting you're even worse at !!!

Did you so happen to notice that EACH and EVERY thread that has been closed past 3 days had eithet titans flaming in it or had titans discussions in it. Coincident? don't think so ...

rgds Kj
Can I disagree?
[18:43] -P- #fang: Titans reminds me of Doggy Dirt

Maybe some of u r right about Titans being arrogant but things like this and even worst (can't find the logs ) have been seen during this round from Fang, and prob only HC's have enough acess to P to change that topic....
About Fury, despite some things that they have done, like backstabbing ViruS last round, that I don't approve they r a big aliance, the biggest in PA history, and for that they deserve respect. Although keep in mind that present and future is the way...

r4 - 133:25:?? PTA
r5 - 35:7:?? MI/ViruS/NoS/PTA
r6 - 21:7:4 NoS/PTA
r7 - 21:4:12 NoS/PTA
r8 - 25:5:9 NoS / Titans & Plush / PTA
r9 - 24:2:7 Olympians / PTA
WC4 - 1:6:4 winner gal
r9.5 - 42:7:8 & 11:2:25 & 19:2:16 Olympians / PTA / Plush
r10 - XX:YY:ZZ RaH!
Baco is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Dec 2002, 16:08   #85
Baco
-= Plush Puppet =-

Baco is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Aryn
ANYTHING could have happened in that time. in fact.. my battlegroup critters could have rawked you all so hard you didn't even know what hit you (ok so maybe that's unlikely.. but you get my point).

r4 - 133:25:?? PTA
r5 - 35:7:?? MI/ViruS/NoS/PTA
r6 - 21:7:4 NoS/PTA
r7 - 21:4:12 NoS/PTA
r8 - 25:5:9 NoS / Titans & Plush / PTA
r9 - 24:2:7 Olympians / PTA
WC4 - 1:6:4 winner gal
r9.5 - 42:7:8 & 11:2:25 & 19:2:16 Olympians / PTA / Plush
r10 - XX:YY:ZZ RaH!
Baco is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Dec 2002, 16:37   #86
Scouse
[F.E.A.R.]

Re: Re: Re: Fury Flaming

Quote:
Originally posted by Baco
Can I disagree?
[18:43] -P- #fang: Titans reminds me of Doggy Dirt
Let's not forget the other one about what I like to do in my spare time, which had to be removed by a cservice admin. Fury (cept for a few) took their beating like gentlemen, FAnG took it like children.

Unread 7 Dec 2002, 17:03   #87
Obfuscator
Antediluvian

Obfuscator is an unknown quantity at this point
All the non-arrogant players quit PA between r4 and r7. If you think you're not arrogant, but you bother to read AD and still play PA, I think you should reconsider your position. I call Fury/Titans/everyone else on being extremely arrogant all the time, but I am fully aware of my complete hypocrisy. I hope all the people who have posted on this thread also are.
Reduco ad Honore [RaH] r8
Obfuscator is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Dec 2002, 17:05   #88
Ahriman
Mr Sexable

Ahriman is an unknown quantity at this point
Fury 0wns you.

But Titans 0wns Fury.

har har.

chortle chortle.
Unread 7 Dec 2002, 17:43   #89
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point
Titans&friends won r8.
Zeus decleared it officially over.

Fury are basicly the only ones not getting it.
Kjeldoran is writing the same stuff over and over again.

People who are out-of-the-loop (PiaZ, Norseman, others) also tend to view it as "the round isnt over" etc.

I had fun this round playing Sid. I also had a scheme going on versus Dragons, using KillGhosts nick.

End of pa.
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Dec 2002, 17:46   #90
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Just on a side-note if the initial conditions of the contest are unfulfilled the contest is null and void. Anyone with enough braincells to wipe the drool from the side of their mouth is able to tell you that.

PS I don't like fury, i was never in fury and I used to attack fury even when it cost me huge numbers of ships. Admittedly I wasn't that good but still! All your mods are belong to fury as you should well know by now.

PPS A slightly better discussion would be "were fury badly damaged enough to prevent any sort of a comeback" or "which alliances do you feel performed best considering limitations, external or internal" or "what areas would you give the leading alliances credit in this round". Anything.
Unread 7 Dec 2002, 18:33   #91
RealJames
Retired at the top

RealJames is infamous around these parts
This thread is still lame.

To all those still flaming Fury for being arrogant please read my post here.

"That's what the internet's for - slandering others anonymously." - Banky Edwards, J&SBSB
RealJames is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Dec 2002, 18:37   #92
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
It is not in a Fury member's nature to admit defeat. Fury didn't admit defeat in round 4 or round 6, and kept going to the very last ticks. It's by that very nature that they've maintained a relatively dominant position in PA from what I've been able to see - people don't like it because it's always followed by Fury gunning the hell out of everyone, because they regain political supremacy by their own initiative.

Beating Fury has always required more than whacking off their planet scores; it's by physically making their alliance grind to a halt through lack of confidence, which may have come close in round 4. Although by all accounts Fury have been not what they were in previous rounds - had Fury been playing at what they are expected to play, they would have probably had a chance in round 8.

Titans denying their arrogance would be something ill-advised; it's on these forums for all to see. Ultimately Fury probably won't care, most probably because that they define success in Planetarion, where as all Titans have done is achieved it. How do you win a round of Planetarion after all? By being better than Fury politically and militarily.

From all the alliances in PA history. Fury will always on the balance of things be better than titans, and you've only beaten them once; Fury live in the confidence that given the opportunity, they'd recover, and hit whoever hit them twice as hard.

I've often viewed people who hate Fury as people who don't appreciate a very well run alliance run by a very good ruthless bunch at the top. They're ruthless because they want to win a game; and morals and goodwill don't always exist in a game.
Unread 7 Dec 2002, 18:46   #93
RealJames
Retired at the top

RealJames is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally posted by lokken
It is not in a Fury member's nature to admit defeat. Fury didn't admit defeat in round 4 or round 6, and kept going to the very last ticks. It's by that very nature that they've maintained a relatively dominant position in PA from what I've been able to see - people don't like it because it's always followed by Fury gunning the hell out of everyone, because they regain political supremacy by their own initiative.

Beating Fury has always required more than whacking off their planet scores; it's by physically making their alliance grind to a halt through lack of confidence, which may have come close in round 4. Although by all accounts Fury have been not what they were in previous rounds - had Fury been playing at what they are expected to play, they would have probably had a chance in round 8.

Titans denying their arrogance would be something ill-advised; it's on these forums for all to see. Ultimately Fury probably won't care, most probably because that they define success in Planetarion, where as all Titans have done is achieved it. How do you win a round of Planetarion after all? By being better than Fury politically and militarily.

From all the alliances in PA history. Fury will always on the balance of things be better than titans, and you've only beaten them once; Fury live in the confidence that given the opportunity, they'd recover, and hit whoever hit them twice as hard.

I've often viewed people who hate Fury as people who don't appreciate a very well run alliance run by a very good ruthless bunch at the top. They're ruthless because they want to win a game; and morals and goodwill don't always exist in a game.
OK, I take the lameness back.

I'm not just saying that because of the jist of this post, moreover what has just occured to me. Take a parody of music charts, do you think that the Spice Girls are better than Madonna? (Personally I think both suck, but they are in the same genre of music and illustrate my point.) The fact is the Spice girls are recent, they did their thing a few years ago. Madonna has been doing it for years and is tried and tested. My point is that whilst I don't deny that Titans did well this round, Fury have been doing it for a while now. Drawing a parody between them isn't really appropriate.

"That's what the internet's for - slandering others anonymously." - Banky Edwards, J&SBSB
RealJames is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Dec 2002, 18:49   #94
Petru
mefs

Quote:
Originally posted by WebAngel
After such a teasing we had no choice but to post the Top ranking which is objective.
If I goaded you by saying "TITANS WOULDNT DARE JUMP OFF A CLIFF LIKE FURY DID" would I be seeing you an the Obituary section tomorrow?

Don't be silly Web.

Unread 7 Dec 2002, 19:02   #95
Razorback
Eclipse High Command

Razorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally posted by G.K Zhukov
I had fun this round playing Sid. I also had a scheme going on versus Dragons, using KillGhosts nick.
Sad if you are a nobody and need to imposter ppl to actually receive any reputation.
But u might have leared that there was no lameness award given in pa, so you could imposter the whole community and wont find a note in the books of history for it.
If fun for you is to imposter decent ppl and to misslead uncarefull ones, i would see u playing in the same league as ppl who pretend to be female on pa irc or who pretend to be a creator/crew on pa irc.

Have fun and let those ppl play pa who are mature enough, maybe you will have more fun with the Zelda clone they produce, it seems more like your age group (10-12)
-T&P slogan

Focht
T&P HC
Fury Exec
Eclipse CEO

Stan's muppet
Razorback is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Dec 2002, 19:04   #96
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally posted by G.K Zhukov

Kjeldoran is writing the same stuff over and over again.

End of pa.
and what's so wrong writing the same truth over and over again?

rgds Kj

FA Gaming community

Unread 7 Dec 2002, 19:09   #97
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Let's not forget the other one about what I like to do in my spare time, which had to be removed by a cservice admin. Fury (cept for a few) took their beating like gentlemen, FAnG took it like children.
the only child here is you Scouse, cause a grownup wouldn't brag about his victory. You on the other hand are

rgds Kj

FA Gaming community

Unread 7 Dec 2002, 19:17   #98
Ahriman
Mr Sexable

Ahriman is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
and what's so wrong writing the same truth over and over again?

rgds Kj
It's not only subjective; it's ultimately boring.

You said it. Nobody listened. You said it again. Nobody listened. For all the results you get, you may as well have just said it once; which would have been preferable all round.

CLEARLY A GROWNUP WOULD HAVE A TITLE LIKE "SCREW TITANS"!!! YOU ROCK!! Perhaps if you didn't indirectly contradict yourself so often, someone might actually listen.
Unread 7 Dec 2002, 19:21   #99
Lord_Dain

Quote:
Originally posted by Obfuscator
All the non-arrogant players quit PA between r4 and r7. If you think you're not arrogant, but you bother to read AD and still play PA, I think you should reconsider your position. I call Fury/Titans/everyone else on being extremely arrogant all the time, but I am fully aware of my complete hypocrisy. I hope all the people who have posted on this thread also are.
im not arrogant
Unread 7 Dec 2002, 19:27   #100
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally posted by Ahriman
It's not only subjective; it's ultimately boring.

You said it. Nobody listened. You said it again. Nobody listened. For all the results you get, you may as well have just said it once; which would have been preferable all round.

CLEARLY A GROWNUP WOULD HAVE A TITLE LIKE "SCREW TITANS"!!! YOU ROCK!! Perhaps if you didn't indirectly contradict yourself so often, someone might actually listen.
fact that you read it and others who react on it read it, means you just proved me right.

Also, all this coming from YOUR mouth makes it all even more absurd. you also managed to contradict yourself while writing something you at the same time proved wrong aswell. Gratz, even my clever brains couldn't be that clueless

ohh and on a sidenote, it says SCREW T*****, maybe you got troubles reading. then I suggest learn the 'ABC'.

FA Gaming community