User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 21 Feb 2011, 20:52   #11
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light
Re: PT 403, ND Stands Alone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood View Post
As much and all as everyone seems to enjoy criticising ROCK I feel Santa deserves some plaudits for handjobing apprime back to #1 for god knows what reason.(
Santa, handjobs and apprime in the same sentence ... now where Have I heard that one before, Cant say I am surprised.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wishmaster View Post
As a former apprime member, I d like to say alot of shit about ROCK and all their allies.
GO ATTACK APPRIME!
Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken View Post
It's not about ROCK at this point.

This round will be interesting if there's a ground out, focused war on Apprime, which if it's any good will be utterly barbaric in terms of fleet loss. Obviously this won't happen as the alliances attacking them are obsessed with not losing the initiative against each other. So what if one of your cooperators gets the initiative? You can play politics to get round that, later.

Not sure if that's what Apprime deserve mind. They've just sat it out, not done anything stupid and played tidily without doing anything out of this world.
Hearing this from mister Politics (Lokken) I do find that a bit short sighted.
An Idea that was suggested to GM a few days ago was ... offer to assist rock to #1 victory, wether rock would go for this or not is an open question to rock HC... wether it is answered before or after ticks have ended is anyone's guess.
# It would also reduce CT/NDs Incs off rock (and vice versa) as they would focus hitting apprime.
# An Incentive for players to put in a last effort of the round who want to see apprime off #1 spot.
# Where it would just about be the only motive for rock to break nap with Apprime. Rock are all but assured of #2.
# Because Rock cant out roid apprime (hence can't take the #1) with the status quo.
# It would also be a good indicator of how ODDR would go I.E. support rock / support Apprime / Stay out of the conflict. (And assess how in control Greg really is in ODDR since there are oddr members who can't obide by oddr's avoidance agreements)
# It would really show how/If xVx and hex were in bed with apprime to see if they started targetting ROCK/stay neutral or focus on apprime.
#It would also be a good indicator if ROCK could be classed as a top tier Alliance and kick the training/flak ally comments out to touch.
A Rock EoRC certainly would have seen to that.... arguably.
# Might have been CTs only out chance of finishing #1 (heehaw chance with status quo) IF Rock went tits up.
Whilst rock's defence culture isn't top notch it is what I would class as decent enough for them not folding.

GMs responce was lets go and hit rock as per 2 days ago.
wether GM had or hadn't proposed this to rock is unknown to me.
However
Left me with only 1 thing left to do... Non renewal of CT membership for next round.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HRH_H_Crab View Post
In comparison the Scottish Premier League is very exciting.
Too many glory hunting fans.
Saying that there quite a few huns and tims that do play PA.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demort View Post
Well light I was brought in to fix politics wasn't politics all round we then made our decision and stuck by it which we have since we made our last decision.

To kenny dude due to lights bad mouthing of rock is why I chose apprime they never bad mouthed rock even when we hit them. But she may not be an officer means sod all but as I said in an earlier post people should becareful what they say as she pissed off many on rock with her comments. As what you don't comprehend is many rock read forums just don't comment.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ellonweb View Post
Oh dear lord, you let this tool run your politics?
Don't tell me you let light influenced your political calls? If so
I can only come to 1 of 2 conclusions
1. Ellonweb is right
2. Using light as an excuse/copout for a pre-determined choice to back apprime.