User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 13 Nov 2005, 11:19   #51
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all
Re: G-II move up to 18th

Quote:
Originally Posted by tygercub
Until my name was mentioned in this thread by Archster, you were supportive. My how the winds of change blow when someone you hate is mentioned... but not even bothering to waste another breath on you.
I made 1 post before your name was mentioned, and never got personal with you.

And my post before your name was mentioned was sarcastic.
Unread 13 Nov 2005, 11:47   #52
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

DrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud of

Quote:
I, personally, am disappointed in our average score...
Its me, i'm dragging it down :|

* We do not exist *

* G-II * NoS * VsN * Ascendancy * Osiris * xVx * Ultores *

DrunkenViking is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Nov 2005, 15:23   #53
PaLiNDRoMe
I like Red

PaLiNDRoMe is infamous around these partsPaLiNDRoMe is infamous around these partsPaLiNDRoMe is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrunkenViking
Its me, i'm dragging it down :|
I think it's more me :P
_______
PaLiNDRoMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Nov 2005, 23:56   #54
Gate
;D!

Gate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
I remember very well when ND was extremely n00bish (hello AULD... and even later after G-II split)).
Are we talking about round 14 here?

I would have to support fish and say that's a very unreasonable comment. Early in the round (first weeks out of protection, before the fighting between the alliances go going), ND were outroiding most alliances most nights in terms of roids per member (I believe we were consistently top 3 in roid-gains per member, even with about 6-7 out of 45 members not playing properly because of covopping/scanning/being on holiday?), something we never did with G-II in ND.

To say we were noobish after G-II split is to accuse pretty much every alliance that played last round (Except for 1up) of noobishness which is an extremely elitist viewpoint. We're by no means leet... but tbh the beginning of last round was the most fun I've had playing PA in ages, and is the best I've ever seen ND performing; there was a fantastic spirit as NDers pulled together and we accepted several players that were either completely new (Hello mr. yada-yada, who made it to rank 6 before his rl stepped in), or returning after breaks (hello mssrs. marinho and scorpio).

So, to summarise: I disagree, and good luck with the round G-II.
Gate is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Nov 2005, 07:43   #55
tygercub
apathetic

tygercub can only hope to improve

Quote:
I remember very well when ND was extremely n00bish (hello AULD... and even later after G-II split)).

Pardon me, i meant after ETY split (the smaller/weaker part of AULD). I didn't mean G-II. My apologies.

second, i still maintain that you need to cut G-II a break, especially you ND people. ND was mediocre for a long while before you actually started competing. It took a lot of work through a lot of rounds with a lot of people to start turning the alliance around, it wasn't done overnight... a lot of you seem to forget that and think that you have some undying legacy of eliteness. Your legacy is your longevity, not a perpetual top five ranking through the past 14 rounds.

Last edited by tygercub; 14 Nov 2005 at 07:51.
tygercub is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Nov 2005, 08:09   #56
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

best of luck to G-II

Alot of people which I learned to know and like during last round, though we did have some minor fights ^^

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Nov 2005, 20:44   #57
Hesekiel
No more, No less.

Hesekiel has a spectacular aura aboutHesekiel has a spectacular aura aboutHesekiel has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by selmac
Im not one for posting on these forums, but G-II, not every alliance is about wining. I know that F-Crew and Hidden Agenda are all about training people, to learn the game, and to bring fun into it. Sure, I bet you they would love to be able to win, but thats not their aim. As for you having a high average score for 18th position, thats nothing to be proud of. Right now, the [BIG] alliance sits at t20 with 14 ppl and an average of 386k. If Hidden Agenda and Scythe cut there numbers down to 25, im sure their average would be about the same, if not higher.

If you want to boast, go right ahead, but frankly as many ppl have said, 18th rank is nothing, boast when u get in top 10
All alliances are about winning, and so is the game. At this very moment G-II is winning heavily. G-II aims are to reach t10 and t5 and t3, but not just yet. A couple of guys started building an old alliance back to where it was just out of a scratch. Not bad work, Id say, seeing we only played one so far.

What comes to the Genesis-2 member base, I surely can say im proud of it. We, as Lilleman said earlier, have numerous of those so called "n00bs" with less than 100k score just out of protection, and theyre already attacking and taking part to the defending.

Yes, we do have old g-ii vets, but most of the personnel are quite new.

Anyway, boasting off with this tiny little top20 alliance is far more interesting than readin all that propaganda bullshit that goes around the top10 alliances. THEY ARE THE BORE.

Genesis-2
Hesekiel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Nov 2005, 20:47   #58
Hesekiel
No more, No less.

Hesekiel has a spectacular aura aboutHesekiel has a spectacular aura aboutHesekiel has a spectacular aura about

Oh, yeah, and speaking of ND splitting with ND, there are two kinds of opinions. most people would say G-II joined ND, but I disagree. I think I can say that for my part being a member of the g-ii high council at the time.
G-II was more like disbanding, and a lot of members moved to ND, but not all. Many of them found a home with NoS, too. (and other alliances.)

There for I wouldnt speak about G-II splitting with ND. Theoretically.

Genesis-2
Unread 14 Nov 2005, 22:13   #59
Neferti
part time ghost

Neferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hesekiel
Oh, yeah, and speaking of ND splitting with ND, there are two kinds of opinions. most people would say G-II joined ND, but I disagree. I think I can say that for my part being a member of the g-ii high council at the time.
G-II was more like disbanding, and a lot of members moved to ND, but not all. Many of them found a home with NoS, too. (and other alliances.)

There for I wouldnt speak about G-II splitting with ND. Theoretically.
Well that's odd, cos when they left they (G-II as well as ND) kept talking about 'de-merging'. And all the time I was in ND before the split, people referred to the ND-G-II merger of round 9, or whatever round it was (I joined in 10.5).. So this was a lie?
Unread 15 Nov 2005, 01:06   #60
tygercub
apathetic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neferti
Well that's odd, cos when they left they (G-II as well as ND) kept talking about 'de-merging'. And all the time I was in ND before the split, people referred to the ND-G-II merger of round 9, or whatever round it was (I joined in 10.5).. So this was a lie?
It's beside the point. G-II members who left ND aren't the only ones G-II has. In fact, Ruther and I weren't even playing anymore when we were asked to join G-II. Nor were several others. Many of us had left ND well before the G-II "exodus" and returned only after we heard G-II was reforming.

In sum, a majority of people in G-II atm were never ND at all. Many are old-school G-II. So to say that G-II leaving ND made ND stronger, keep wishing. Probably only about 5 players, if even, left ND and went straight to G-II.
Unread 15 Nov 2005, 01:09   #61
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all

Quote:
It's beside the point. G-II members who left ND aren't the only ones G-II has. In fact, Ruther and I weren't even playing anymore when we were asked to join G-II. Nor were several others. Many of us had left ND well before the G-II "exodus" and returned only after we heard G-II was reforming.

In sum, a majority of people in G-II atm were never ND at all. Many are old-school G-II. So to say that G-II leaving ND made ND stronger, keep wishing. Probably only about 5 players, if even, left ND and went straight to G-II.
They didn't just go quietly though did they? Kicked up as big of a fuss as possible, and tried to harm ND. And who can forget what Harry did last round?

You now want us to cut you some slack and wish you well? Well tbh, get bent.
Unread 15 Nov 2005, 01:12   #62
Vader
[G-II]

Vader is an unknown quantity at this point

the only ones who really 'left' nd were tone harry and me

tone never rejoined g-ii as he had no faith in it seeing how few we really were, so harry and me were the ones starting g-ii with the help of some old g-ii guys; and ruther, tyger, pepsi, zach

harry left right after that nice coord leak last round and zach switched ally this round

from the former g-ii not all are playing ... rest is new recruits and old mates

sooo of those who directly left nd I am the only one left, and a top 100 player doesnt make nd stronger wahooo ... wonder why your average is so low

greetings
Vader is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Nov 2005, 01:14   #63
tygercub
apathetic

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Fish
They didn't just go quietly though did they? Kicked up as big of a fuss as possible, and tried to harm ND. And who can forget what Harry did last round?

And how many of us actually knew what Harry was doing? To hold the actions of one against 30 people is a little ridiculous. You hold grudges against people who weren't even playing at the time... just goes to show what an a$$h0le you are, TF.

Edit: I remember Kelvin/Piggums quit ND because he was account sharing with Marinho back in the day (they were in Rabba's gal, it was the round Rabba was closed and everyone was trying to get him re-opened). Kelvin couldn't take the embarrassment. Marinho openly admitted to Colcarp that he was involved in account sharing, as well. I guess the actions of those 2 ppl, one of which is still in ND, define what ND is... based on your logic, that is.

Last edited by tygercub; 15 Nov 2005 at 01:38.
Unread 15 Nov 2005, 01:15   #64
Vader
[G-II]

Quote:

lol
talkin grog right after the mouth huh?

ah well ..I dont care

greetings to Vader
Unread 15 Nov 2005, 01:25   #65
Vader
[G-II]

Quote:
it was a merger with those still playing under the tag of g-ii which was a small bunch of players compared to the g-ii community
Unread 15 Nov 2005, 01:42   #66
ReligFree

ReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vader
sooo of those who directly left nd I am the only one left, and a top 100 player doesnt make nd stronger wahooo ... wonder why your average is so low
Not being funny but how the heck can you comment on our average? And classing it as "so low"... mm, whatever. And the simple fact does remain that NewDawn got better without any of your help and thats the way aha! aha! i like it.
Unread 15 Nov 2005, 01:47   #67
PaLiNDRoMe
I like Red

PaLiNDRoMe is infamous around these partsPaLiNDRoMe is infamous around these partsPaLiNDRoMe is infamous around these parts

Next in the news...

G-II moving to #17, let's start a new thread! :P
_______
Unread 15 Nov 2005, 01:49   #68
tygercub
apathetic

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReligFree
Not being funny but how the heck can you comment on our average? And classing it as "so low"... mm, whatever. And the simple fact does remain that NewDawn got better without any of your help and thats the way aha! aha! i like it.

I think even my worst enemies in ND (Hello, The_Fish) can attest to the fact that I was a great DC at one time. ND got better through many rounds and many people helped contribute to that. So saying ND got better without any of our help... well, yeah, ok. I think I'll stop laughing now.

ND didn't just grow into some superpower overnight, it took rounds and rounds to make things better. Besides, everyone knows you guys NAP your way to the top... less to do with ability than to do with skill, sometimes.
Unread 15 Nov 2005, 01:54   #69
Squidly
Avenger of Calamari

Squidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet society

Erm... Vader, did you just try and get away with suggesting the #3 and lower ranked alliances having crap averages?
Squidly is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Nov 2005, 01:55   #70
PaLiNDRoMe
I like Red

Let me tell you guys the facts of the matter...

The_Fish has too much time on his hands and should become a journalist and go to Iraq.

As for G-II, it'll overtake most second class alliances before the end of the round. Look at percentage growth in the past week...

As for ND, it won't be #1 and will never be greater than #3.

Is this all bad? Who knows...
_______
Unread 15 Nov 2005, 01:56   #71
PaLiNDRoMe
I like Red

The last of the facts is this thread has way too many posts, thanks The_Fish for the publicity
_______
Unread 15 Nov 2005, 02:06   #72
ReligFree

ReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to all

Quote:
I think even my worst enemies in ND (Hello, The_Fish) can attest to the fact that I was a great DC at one time. ND got better through many rounds and many people helped contribute to that. So saying ND got better without any of our help... well, yeah, ok. I think I'll stop laughing now.

ND didn't just grow into some superpower overnight, it took rounds and rounds to make things better. Besides, everyone knows you guys NAP your way to the top... less to do with ability than to do with skill, sometimes.
Sorry i have no idea who you are and that really wasnt aimed at you at all that comment.

And as for ND never being better than #3, #2 last round....
Unread 15 Nov 2005, 02:13   #73
tygercub
apathetic

who would have ever thought that an alliance with 'an average score lower than F-Crew who trains newbs' would generate 75 posts...

thanks for the publicity
Unread 15 Nov 2005, 02:18   #74
PaLiNDRoMe
I like Red

lol funny guy

I call it... the Genesis Dance
_______
Unread 15 Nov 2005, 02:22   #75
Neferti
part time ghost

Neferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to behold

tygercub, firstly, I was replying to a claim that G-II leaving was not a de-merger - in which case, why was it presented as such by G-II HC?

Secondly, yes ND did get better after certain people left. Not just the G-II... others left too. Very few have returned. It's no coincidence... without the G-II Vader and his pals kicking up a fuss every day about how much they hated this and that and the other, morale went up drastically, and we all worked together much better. The whole feel of the alliance changed, for the better.
Unread 15 Nov 2005, 02:42   #76
tygercub
apathetic

Quote:
...without the G-II Vader and his pals kicking up a fuss every day about how much they hated this and that and the other, morale went up drastically, and we all worked together much better. The whole feel of the alliance changed, for the better.
The problem I have is you people grouping Vader and his pals as all of G-II, which isn't the case, as 90% + of the G-II membership wasn't in ND.

But back to the original thoughts... if a G-II member has the spirit/pride to come on here and post, let him. He's having fun. We're not claiming to be elite, some people are proud of small feats. Let them be, they aren't harming anyone. At least they come on here, not to brag, not to troll, not to flame, but to say something positive about their 'crap' alliance.
Unread 15 Nov 2005, 02:57   #77
Neferti
part time ghost

90% weren't ND? Well they sure made enough fuss when they left that one could have been forgiven for thinking that most were ND.

Of course I know that not all of G-II was in ND. I'm not *that* stupid.

Last edited by Neferti; 15 Nov 2005 at 02:58. Reason: left a bit out!! tired
Neferti is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Nov 2005, 03:11   #78
tygercub
apathetic

Quote:
90% weren't ND? Well they sure made enough fuss when they left that one could have been forgiven for thinking that most were ND.

Of course I know that not all of G-II was in ND. I'm not *that* stupid.
Quote:
the only ones who really 'left' nd were tone harry and me
3 people... out of 28? holy cow.

and no one said you were stupid... i just think you're quick to turn your back on the ppl that helped you along the way.
Unread 15 Nov 2005, 03:12   #79
Neferti
part time ghost

Excuse me? They turned our backs on us, dear.
Unread 15 Nov 2005, 03:20   #80
tygercub
apathetic

Quote:
Excuse me? They turned our backs on us, dear.
I didn't mean G-II. I meant you personally.
Unread 15 Nov 2005, 03:39   #81
Neferti
part time ghost

How was I supposed to know that? And this is supposed to be Alliance discussion, not personal discussion
Unread 15 Nov 2005, 05:42   #82
PaLiNDRoMe
I like Red

Sistas sistas can we haf some peace and love in tda house?

Lemmme hear ya put yo hands togetha an sing one time, yeh!

oh yeh! sing it, oh yeh!

lol cheer up people

G-II loves you all
_______
Unread 15 Nov 2005, 07:23   #83
Gate
;D!

Gate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Besides, everyone knows you guys NAP your way to the top...
Everyone knew the world was flat.

There's a difference between what ND have done and what NoS did back in their day, as for most of last round ND had 1 NAP (which was signed a few weeks in. Then we had 2, then we had none). Either way, I still don't feel ND are a superpower, and in my experience we play to have fun first, and this is why we won't be.

But I digress, this is a thread about G-II. I don't harbout any ill will towards you guys, so get up those rankings!
Gate is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Nov 2005, 10:18   #84
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gate
Everyone knew the world was flat.

There's a difference between what ND have done and what NoS did back in their day
Yes, because being napped to everyone REALLY makes us climb the ranks Sour-grape
Unread 15 Nov 2005, 13:53   #85
The_Fish
ND

Quote:

You were an excellent DC tyger, but you were the worst HC I have ever had the pleasure (heh) of being under.

When G-II left ND, we got rid of a lot of idlers (hi Vader) and moaners, and it helped instil a sense of unity among those that didn't leave. It's not just the G-II people leaving, but with so many people abandoning the supposedly sinking ship, it gave us more and more motivation to succeed.

Whereas you hypocrits who left because ND was too hardcore then joined Hydra. And now you're sitting in the dizzy heights of 18th. With a couple of t100 planets.
Unread 15 Nov 2005, 14:00   #86
Hesekiel
No more, No less.

Quote:

lol, you telling me you wouldnt do what harry did if you had the chance and the motive?

pls, give me break. :>

Genesis-2
Unread 15 Nov 2005, 14:03   #87
The_Fish
ND

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hesekiel
lol, you telling me you wouldnt do what harry did if you had the chance and the motive?

pls, give me break. :>
In all honesty, I'd have gladly taken the co-ords, and used them to my advantage, making sure they were kept in our possession. I wouldn't try to ruin an alliance's round, and bring shame on my alliance.
Unread 15 Nov 2005, 14:10   #88
Hesekiel
No more, No less.

Quote:

Whereas you hypocrits who left because ND was too hardcore then joined Hydra. And now you're sitting in the dizzy heights of 18th. With a couple of t100 planets.
Hydra was a mistake. I found them pretty incapable of doing anything, really no offence. Their stuff likes to argue with each other. :I

I like these dizzy heights of 18th. As I said earlier, its not that easy to build up an alliance just out of a scratch, especially seeing we don't have any tools or proper webbies up etc. I write everything down on a paper.

Genesis-2
Unread 15 Nov 2005, 14:12   #89
Hesekiel
No more, No less.

Quote:
In all honesty, I'd have gladly taken the co-ords, and used them to my advantage, making sure they were kept in our possession. I wouldn't try to ruin an alliance's round, and bring shame on my alliance.

first of all, the leak was an accident. I thought that has been made pretty clear already.

Genesis-2
Unread 15 Nov 2005, 15:52   #90
vini100

vini100 is an unknown quantity at this point

The fact of the matter is G-II is on the up! All you negative people with anxiety/jealousy issues need to sort it out and prepare for the coming of another, future top alliance. Being a new player these merge/disband or whatever issues bear no significance to me, all i kno is one day u will honoured to have ure roids taken by an alliance such as G-II

Enjoy the rest of the round

Last edited by vini100; 15 Nov 2005 at 16:15.
vini100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Nov 2005, 16:02   #91
Hesekiel
No more, No less.

:d

Genesis-2
Unread 15 Nov 2005, 16:09   #92
Thex
Average Thex

Thex will become famous soon enoughThex will become famous soon enough

I feel I must apologise. I was unaware that we were not allowed to state the bleedin obvious on the forums. I have now been duly reprimanded and will issue a more correct statement.

This week have seen G-II pull ahead in the position of 18th, we now have cleardaylight between us and SaX, and were rapidly on our way to overtaking Hidden Agenda. This is nothing to be proud of. Members of the alliance have had their names taken down (Heskey writes everything down you know), and those members daring to increase their score will be given no defence. I note that our average score is a little on the high side and this is surely an attempt to upset the PA status quo. Seeing this, I trashed my fleet on a target, to ensure that I can get defence.

I have been informed that any attempt by any alliance to move out of the position assigned to them at the beginning of the year by "PA Celebs", will be harshly dealt with - no doubt F-Crew are feeling the heat this round after a good showing last round, hence Wakey trying to explain away some issues (we all know that someone is holding F-Crew's balls, telling them to back off the T10 place).

Our HC have though, initiated the process of joining the T10 alliances, this is a long winded process, involving UN resolutions and siging forms in triplicate (pink forms always go to Insomnia, fs) and in no way relates to PA members planet scores. Therefore my initial delight at possibly being one day big enough to enter that exclusive club has been tempered. Our round on round plans have been torn up (they will let us in when they let us in).

I also note that despite most of us never being part of the ND connection, all future posts should reference all past NAP's, Wings, blocking and any communicating what so ever between other alliances. I therefore blame this good move up the ranks on Fury in R2 attacking us and Hirr is r5 for a broken NAP. there are consequences to everything and those two alliances surely didn't consider that did they? At this stage I cannot see any ND connection with our current score/ranking - but no doubt someone will point out the error of my ways in how a leaked co-ords list is causing.

HC have taken all members out back and given them a good birching, I was particularly made to pay dearly and sitting down for the next week will be difficult (a strangely enjoyable sensation). We will be sitting tight lipped in future and during any "Wednesday T10 - T20 alliance news day" we shall be repenting our sins, asking forgiveness of the great ones of PA.

My alliance is [BIG]ger than yours

[ex LOST], [ex IF], [ex G-II]
Thex is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Nov 2005, 17:06   #93
TehVader
NewDawn pe0n

TehVader is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
lol
talkin grog right after the mouth huh?

ah well ..I dont care

greetings to Vader
And it seems ppl still don't know that we're not the same Vader (HI RELIG)

Good luck to you and your pals though, I think I'll be dropping by soon so you can teach me math :/
Unread 15 Nov 2005, 20:28   #94
The_Fish
ND

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thex
We will be sitting tight lipped in future and during any "Wednesday T10 - T20 alliance news day" we shall be repenting our sins, asking forgiveness of the great ones of PA.
First of all, apology accepted.

Second of all, it's nice to see you know your role within the game, and I will be ready to consider your forgiveness tomorrow.
Unread 15 Nov 2005, 22:52   #95
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

AD is not just a place for the top 5 alliances.

If anything something new from the alliances lower down the tree, is welcomed, as it offers new reading material for all AD lovers. Be it for anyone or anything. Their role is vital - either in being the alliances of the future, or by helping to develop the future top players. The game would be much poorer without them.

Also a quick hello tygercub. ND is doing fine, thanks. Very pleased with what we have. Quite frankly, G-II chose to walk, it was their choice - we just helped them along. I wish them every success. There's plenty you say I disagree with, but I can't be bothered to defend ND, as quite frankly we don't need defending.
Unread 15 Nov 2005, 22:57   #96
Barrow|Pony
snadwich fetcher

Barrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond repute

This is quite a joke.

ND is what it is because of the people that contributed along the way (yes, that includes tygercub) and the people who contribute now.

G-II is exactly the same. So is 1up, so is Exi, so is F-Crew.

You're all going back and forth about goals, accomplishments, intentions, and all it's doing is making you look stupid. Hang out on IRC and play a game with the people that you like to play with, and devise strategies to have fun. Thats what ND does, has done, and will do....and that's what I'm assuming every other alliance will do as well.
Unread 15 Nov 2005, 23:26   #97
tygercub
apathetic

Quote:

When G-II left ND, we got rid of a lot of idlers (hi Vader) and moaners, and it helped instil a sense of unity among those that didn't leave.
You are still missing the point. Only 3 people left. So "a lot" must now be 3. Wow.
Unread 16 Nov 2005, 00:12   #98
Haarken
Faithful Pony

Haarken is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
You are still missing the point. Only 3 people left. So "a lot" must now be 3. Wow.
Err no more than 3 left, they just weren't G-II. As for the position of 18th.

I would have thought that you would be quite dissappointed with that as an alliance, you have some very experienced members and an ok average, your main problem seems to be a lack of members, you should really recruit more members. Such a limited player base will make it very hard to survive more than a couple of rounds. Good luck though, it's always nice to see small alliances come good, triumph over more experienced foes etc.

Haarken
Unread 16 Nov 2005, 00:34   #99
tygercub
apathetic

average a 1 mil planet with a 30k one, ofc the average will be low. the experienced players are disappointed, but we also realize that members need time to learn the game, etc. we did recruit a lot of very new people who started late and some who are even unpaid. unlike some other alliances (i think it was vgn who had the recruitment thread that stated they accept only paid planets), G-II has both. so while you guys may say we suck, at least we're helping new blood learn the game.
Unread 16 Nov 2005, 13:34   #100
Lilleman
[G-II]

Lilleman is an unknown quantity at this point

Vini and Thex! You make my day! I'm always at your service! -bow-

I am proud of G-II this round, we have risen from a shattered group of oldies and newbies to become a proper alliance, then letting some new ones in, with HC doin' the hard, hard balancing of taking in just enough new recruits to not upset the real superplayers (like tyger ), but to grow our memberbase so we can get somewhere. There have been defence problems, attacking problems, intelligence problems and every other problem there could be, just as in any other alliance.

But I see such spirit among the new G-II staff (the new staff contains even the old ones, in a new structure), I have a hard time thinking it could be any better! With each successfull attack, my poor 100mbit link to my IRC bouncher have a hard time keeping up with the excitement in the privchannel, and when target is released, all waves are filled in just a few minutes. When people now have their ETAs down, def is working amazingly well... and... and... You're so **** great G-II dudes and dudettes! No history can change what we are today!

Thank you G-II! :xmasgrin:
Lilleman is offline   Reply With Quote