User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 30 Jun 2005, 17:29   #1
Minty
Who?

Minty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant future
Check Dis Out - Maybe Old?

Are you by any chance bored? okay, here's something for you to figure out!

Try typing into MS word

= rand (200,99)
Then click or press on "enter"
Wait for three seconds and look again...
Microsoft people can't even explain this

Damn freaky

<Bobzy> Minty, you have a line for everything
<Queen> MINTY ROCKS
<Ice-Lady> minty is a odd boy
<Game> Minty rocks
<Queen> no minty..cos u rock
<HobbieRogue4> Minty, you stone!
Minty is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jun 2005, 17:34   #2
Neferti
part time ghost

Neferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to behold
Re: Check This Out - Maybe Old?

Hmm, when I click 'Edit' it says 'undo autoformat'

so apparantly it is autoformat of some kind...
Unread 30 Jun 2005, 17:36   #3
Obliterate
:cool:

Obliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant future

http://support.microsoft.com/default...b;en-us;212251
Unread 30 Jun 2005, 17:38   #4
Minty
Who?

Minty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obliterate
Damn you

<Queen> MINTY ROCKS
<Game> Minty rocks
Unread 30 Jun 2005, 17:42   #5
Neferti
part time ghost

Neferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to behold
Re: Check Dis Out - Maybe Old?

Boring
Unread 30 Jun 2005, 17:46   #6
Minty
Who?

Well to be fair.

My Father works for Royal Bank of Canada.
He forwarded that onto around 100 people. Including London & Ottawa office.

I just replied back with the Microsoft explanation - they know I am looking for a Junior job in either office

Thank you

<Queen> MINTY ROCKS
<Game> Minty rocks
Unread 30 Jun 2005, 17:50   #7
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: Check Dis Out - Maybe Old?

I hope you're sexually assaulted by Newt Gingrich and you contract face AIDS off him.

Last edited by Marilyn Manson; 30 Jun 2005 at 18:02.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jun 2005, 17:52   #8
Minty
Who?

MM, you changed the thread title!

<Queen> MINTY ROCKS
<Game> Minty rocks
Unread 30 Jun 2005, 17:55   #9
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I like that you're offended by the fact that I changed one of the words in the title of the thread from an accurate spelling to a colloquialism, but you fail to comment on me hoping that you're soddomised by an American right-winger, with fatal and highly painful consequences.
Unread 30 Jun 2005, 17:56   #10
Minty
Who?

I am glad you like it

I couldn't think of a way to please you more

<Queen> MINTY ROCKS
<Game> Minty rocks
Unread 30 Jun 2005, 17:57   #11
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minty
I couldn't think of a way to please you more
You could suck my cock and then give my ass a rimming.
Unread 30 Jun 2005, 18:01   #12
Minty
Who?

I could

Full address please

But on one condition - you spell "him" correctly in your original post

<Queen> MINTY ROCKS
<Game> Minty rocks
Unread 30 Jun 2005, 18:02   #13
Marilyn Manson
Gone

I've been drinking and I'm not spelling anything correctly a\tr the moment. So no.
Unread 30 Jun 2005, 18:04   #14
Minty
Who?

You're the boss - I'll leave this thread in your capable hands.

I am off to wash under my foreskin to ensure I do not leave any traces of smegma behind on my next victim

<Queen> MINTY ROCKS
<Game> Minty rocks
Unread 30 Jun 2005, 18:05   #15
Marilyn Manson
Gone

A wise precaution.