User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 5 Jun 2005, 14:43   #101
Chika
Black Power MotherF*ckas!

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold
Re: Amusing reps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amycus
Chika has all the red dots cause he is an egotistical tool and alot of people don't like him. In fact after talking to him only once or twice I advised against SiN picking him up when he tried to join last round.
I never tried to join SIN. You look like an idiot atm.
Unread 6 Jun 2005, 06:33   #102
Amycus
Flame me...

Amycus will become famous soon enoughAmycus will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chika
I never tried to join SIN. You look like an idiot atm.
Nah your just are a liar.
r4: [Tuba]HC
r11: [SiN]
r12: [SiN]HC
r13: [eX]
r19: [TGV]
r20: Destiny
r21: What? Are you kidding?

Ooooomph! Come back Noah02!
Amycus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jun 2005, 15:39   #103
Chika

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Nah your just are a liar.
hrm, considering I have a big mouth, its hard for me to lie here on te forums, I must add. I was 1up until last 3 or 4 days, and then went to ND. I gave you the benifit of the doubt, and let the community think that I actually talked with you, when infact I never have. And if I did, I don't remember, thus giving you the crown of INSIGNIFICANT.
Now, after posting the pointless reply you did, some lonely PA soul knows that your an idiot, and insignificant.
Unread 6 Jun 2005, 15:55   #104
Gate
;D!

Gate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by flikman
Get a life guys. Does a forum rep matter for anything?

I bet you care more about your forum rep than your real life reputation.
If people have funny rep, I want to read it ffs

Besides which, I don't care about my real life reputation either. What other people think of my is up to them; I'm me, and I do wtf I want.
Gate is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jun 2005, 21:10   #105
noah02
The Original Terran

noah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond repute

Amusing reps 5 Jun 2005 01:29 rock the boat, dont rock the boat baby, rock the boat dont tip the boat over! -teknik

lol teknik

Written by Kloopy Wed Mar 16 22:06:43 2005

Retired just for a bit....

Proud to have been 1up, SiN, Wolfpack, Bluetuba and the leader of ARK.
noah02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jun 2005, 20:56   #106
teknik
Antagonist

teknik has a spectacular aura aboutteknik has a spectacular aura about

i almost replaced all the boats with arks but it seemed random enough as is, didnt know if you would get it if i started fiddling with the words :P
Unread 7 Jun 2005, 20:57   #107
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

-ve Coldplay's X&Y 7 Jun 2005 20:21 go back to crap pd posting you nonce - _Kila_

hopefully _Kila_ will now post my reply
Unread 8 Jun 2005, 05:09   #108
Banned
Banned

Banned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so little

I think I just posrepped someone when I meant to negrep them, and I'm afraid it's going to get posted on this thread
Banned is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jun 2005, 16:24   #109
Artuaistic
Artu

Artuaistic is infamous around these partsArtuaistic is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gate
If people have funny rep, I want to read it ffs

Besides which, I don't care about my real life reputation either. What other people think of my is up to them; I'm me, and I do wtf I want.

now THATS individualism,

if thats how u spell it?
Unread 8 Jun 2005, 16:45   #110
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by furball
-ve Coldplay's X&Y 7 Jun 2005 20:21 go back to crap pd posting you nonce - _Kila_

hopefully _Kila_ will now post my reply
WTF?
lmao somebody is impersonating me (probably teknik)
I always sign mine Kila not _Kila_
_Kila_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jun 2005, 16:52   #111
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banned
I think I just posrepped someone when I meant to negrep them, and I'm afraid it's going to get posted on this thread
[pos rep] Insomnia 8 Jun 2005 05:08 This is for being shit enough to whine about your rep - Banned
<3 Jester

[neg rep] You have been attacked ... 7 Jun 2005 20:56 So like,there was this guy who neg-repped me and called me a nonce.Well this upset me a lot because I'm not that sort of person, so I ran to my room and cried. That showed him...In all seriousness Kila,criticise the actual post rather than me-furball
it wasnt me

[neg rep] Insomnia 8 Jun 2005 14:34 I'm the one negrepping you for the other post, so now I negrep you for this one aswell.
[neg rep] who's gonna? 8 Jun 2005 09:40 SiNND on the fence baby!
This was probably from some NoS guy.
Unread 8 Jun 2005, 17:15   #112
furball

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Kila_
it wasnt me
Oh. Sorry

Can a moderator please let me know who it was? The rep is signed as if by _Kila_, and it's situations like this that wreck the entire rep system. Thanks - furball
Unread 8 Jun 2005, 17:52   #113
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

probably yahwe.
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jun 2005, 21:37   #114
Rikard
Rebellion Rebelleader

Rikard is just really niceRikard is just really niceRikard is just really niceRikard is just really niceRikard is just really nice

negative rep:

w00t an exil player with a green dot!!!

<zhil|reportwrit> Rikard - I dont know you
<zhil|reportwrit> so you're insignificant

eXilition - LCH - Destiny - Conspiracy - Night Witches - eXcessum
Rikard is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jun 2005, 23:46   #115
Banned
Banned

Banned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
[pos rep] Insomnia 8 Jun 2005 05:08 This is for being shit enough to whine about your rep - Banned
<3 Jester
Amusingly, someone tried to negrep me for the 'doh' post there. Oh well, no biggie.
Banned is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jun 2005, 00:23   #116
noah02
The Original Terran

noah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond repute

Planetarion - I will al... 7 Jun 2005 20:26 crap post imho - _Kila_

was this not you either kila ?

Unread 9 Jun 2005, 17:35   #117
_Kila_
break it down!

Quote:
Originally Posted by noah02
Planetarion - I will al... 7 Jun 2005 20:26 crap post imho - _Kila_

was this not you either kila ?
nope Noah, someone has been trying to forge my signature
Unread 9 Jun 2005, 20:05   #118
teknik
Antagonist

teknik has a spectacular aura aboutteknik has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
WTF?
lmao somebody is impersonating me (probably teknik)
I always sign mine Kila not _Kila_
wasn't me...you're the last person on probably the whole of the planet i would want to impersonate
Unread 9 Jun 2005, 23:34   #119
noah02
The Original Terran

Quote:
nope Noah, someone has been trying to forge my signature
I believe you tbh because if you gave me neg rep It would be grey blobs.

Unread 10 Jun 2005, 03:52   #120
_Kila_
break it down!

Quote:
Originally Posted by noah02
I believe you tbh because if you gave me neg rep It would be grey blobs.
stfu n die. Mine were normal until Rinoa went on a neg rep/frame Kila spree.
Unread 10 Jun 2005, 04:10   #121
Loz
Careless talk costs lives

Loz has a spectacular aura aboutLoz has a spectacular aura aboutLoz has a spectacular aura about

-ve Your funniest irc quote2 18 May 2005 18:02 wanker

+ve APA vs Coven war??? 12 May 2005 01:34 have a point, avenged

it was grey but I appreciate the thought
[19:13] <Keglomaniac> whats wrong with our intel?
[19:13] <bos|takeaway> its a contradiction in terms
Loz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jun 2005, 04:10   #122
Neferti
part time ghost

Neferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to behold

How do you know it was Rinoa?
Unread 10 Jun 2005, 06:24   #123
s|k
Caveat Lector

s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

My favorite neg rep of all time "the coral - in the morning"

ones that made me sad:
*I don't know why you have so many green blobs, but they are not deserved.
*stop being poor
*jerk off

Unread 11 Jun 2005, 13:28   #124
Chika

negrep- Amusing reps 9 Jun 2005 01:26 stfu already
negrep- Introduction to GD 7 Jun 2005 08:40 hahaha internett angst

If anyone with green dots is getting extra money or some type of bonus from having green dots PLEASE let me know, because I really feel out of the loop on this issue.
Unread 11 Jun 2005, 18:23   #125
Squidly
Avenger of Calamari

Squidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet society

-ve one teaspoon of super-AIDs in your butt and you'll be dead in 3 years! Oh no!

tbh, that's the funniest one I've seen in a while shame it took 100 rep points off Wouldn't mind knowing who it is tbh, as they at least have a sense of humor to go with that sheer hatred of me
Squidly is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jun 2005, 06:18   #126
Squidly
Avenger of Calamari

Squidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet society

-ve Amusing reps 11 Jun 2005 10:46 Neg repping in approval.

Err O_o me confused?
Squidly is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jun 2005, 07:06   #127
Ultimate Newbie
Commodore

Ultimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by furball
Can a moderator please let me know who it was?
You mean you dont see the person's nick in a yellow highlight that takes them to their personal screen?
Ultimate Newbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jun 2005, 07:19   #128
Ultimate Newbie
Commodore

Ultimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chika
If anyone with green dots is getting extra money or some type of bonus from having green dots PLEASE let me know, because I really feel out of the loop on this issue.
iirc, you have less red blobs than you used to mate.

You are moving up in the world!!
Unread 12 Jun 2005, 10:04   #129
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

I got a funny posrep: The Lion, The Witch &am... 11 Jun 2005 15:52 "Yes, **** AngryDuck. **** him in the ass."

I'm still laughing.. whoever sent it to me, thanks, cheered up my day!
Unread 12 Jun 2005, 10:45   #130
Loz

Loz has a spectacular aura aboutLoz has a spectacular aura aboutLoz has a spectacular aura about

Amusing reps 11 Jun 2005 14:08 I love you - Rinoa

it was grey so I assume it's neg rep

love you too Rinoa
Unread 12 Jun 2005, 13:38   #131
Phil^
Insomniac

Phil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

if its grey then it means it was done by someone with a negative rep already, it could have been green too
Unread 12 Jun 2005, 14:53   #132
Loz

yeah but it's Rinoa
Unread 12 Jun 2005, 23:11   #133
Gate
;D!

Gate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

'If your posting was a person, I would lock it away in a cage, dress it up in a clownsuit, and then make love to it around the clock <3'

I don't know who did that, but I like you.
Unread 14 Jun 2005, 16:58   #134
Dark-Strider
Reservoir Dog

Dark-Strider is on a distinguished road

people are to pussy to say who it is when they neg rep me :/
Unread 14 Jun 2005, 21:04   #135
Emperor Rozenski
Generic funny comment.

Emperor Rozenski is a name known to allEmperor Rozenski is a name known to allEmperor Rozenski is a name known to allEmperor Rozenski is a name known to allEmperor Rozenski is a name known to allEmperor Rozenski is a name known to all

Neg (10):
WHY NOT
no shit sherlock
I SAW IT COMING OVER MY EGG PLANTATION
stupid
i can only hope you're below par, otherwise the country doesn't stand a chance.
I LIKE YOU
I remember.
<no comment>
<no comment>
<no comment>

Pos (3):
Must rep people before I can Neg rep Flavius
I thought the same. Plus, I'm unsure why you have so many red blobs so have some pos rep.
Not jealous

-10 vs +3, can you feel the love?

Kick the Baby! - did we rock your world?
Emperor Rozenski is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jun 2005, 23:14   #136
Phil^
Insomniac

Phil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gate
'If your posting was a person, I would lock it away in a cage, dress it up in a clownsuit, and then make love to it around the clock <3'

I don't know who did that, but I like you.
hmmm clownsuits. gotta be pablissimo
Unread 16 Jun 2005, 00:40   #137
Virall
The Scareh Clown

Virall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to behold

#1 'For Being Virall' (neg rep; made me laugh for ages)
#2 ' you're OR very sad, OR very bitter. At least you're badly informed' (neg rep; made me laugh because a) the english is awful and b) comments about NoS' over napping simply isn't badly imnformed at all)
#3 'ur a traitor and ur alliance failed. HA!' (neg rep; made me laugh because it was a bitter, scathing and personal attack with no clear relevance to the post at all- anonymous neg reppers are so funny!'
Unread 16 Jun 2005, 14:40   #138
Virall
The Scareh Clown

Virall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to behold

#4 Theyre all true though - Richard (neg rep for my above reply; amusing because I have NO idea who 'Richard' is, and despite paying attention and not remaining anonymous, he still took the thread too seriously and knows absolutley nothing!

Still laughing.
Unread 16 Jun 2005, 16:16   #139
Gate
;D!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Virall
#2 ' you're OR very sad, OR very bitter. At least you're badly informed' (neg rep; made me laugh because a) the english is awful and b) comments about NoS' over napping simply isn't badly imnformed at all)
I laugh at the ones about NoS NAPping only as much as other alliances did!

I have a handful of them myself.
Unread 16 Jun 2005, 16:40   #140
Virall
The Scareh Clown

#5 just because you sound too happy about it. be miserable - like me

This neg rep is pathetic and i recieved it for my 'happy' thread.

Almost worthy of revolutionising the repping system to ban all anon. repping to stop w*nkers like this guy from neg repping for such trivial, uneducated and overall stupid reasons.

Congrats.
Unread 18 Jun 2005, 14:03   #141
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

lolerskates were used during the reading of this post

BB: Made by retards, for retards, starring retards

Bang one of them. For GD, please do this. With pics. ~furball

Most of my reputation comments aren't that amusing
Unread 19 Jun 2005, 07:35   #142
Ultimate Newbie
Commodore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Virall
neg repping for such trivial, uneducated and overall stupid reasons.
Without having read the thread, or at least remembering what was said, neg repping for starting useless threads should still be permitted, shouldnt it? .

Unread 19 Jun 2005, 15:35   #143
furball

+ve The good, the bad + the... 18 Jun 2005 16:34 who did u sleep with to get that avatar? - Rinoa

Brightened up my day

Also...new avater
Unread 23 Jun 2005, 13:31   #144
MiX
Who cares?

MiX has a spectacular aura aboutMiX has a spectacular aura aboutMiX has a spectacular aura about

sum1 neg repped me inhere for no reason, on my birthday -> plz roll over and die
MiX is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jun 2005, 17:57   #145
Gate
;D!

Quote:
I have quite a few......

Quote:
Originally Posted by probably Gate
eXilition 22 May 2005 13:59 gate rocks
yes he does lol
That was nothing to do with me. Infact, I only just noticed it, since I sign all my reps 'Gate', 'love Gate', or 'Gate loves you'.

My guess is someone spamming people in order to get just one more chance at repping me. It's an addiction, y'see.

EDIT: Oh, because I laugh at NoS, got one involving: 'I've seen doors with a better sense of humour. '... <3 you relig
Unread 23 Jun 2005, 18:43   #146
MiX
Who cares?

MiX has a spectacular aura aboutMiX has a spectacular aura aboutMiX has a spectacular aura about

lol whoever negrepped me on my previous post inhere stating:

- for whinging about neg rep

is a twat negrep me again for that as I couldnt care less about rep. I was just posting inhere because I thought that negrep was funny, as it was on my birthday for no specific reason. Also if Id meant the -> plz roll over and die bit seriously Id prolly not be able to live with myself. nublet
Unread 24 Jun 2005, 13:48   #147
Envious
Ambiguous Anachronism

Envious has a spectacular aura aboutEnvious has a spectacular aura about

the whole rep experiment should be regarded as horribly failed and cancelled finally?
Envious is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jun 2005, 16:23   #148
cypher
U've been Moderated

cypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant future

maybe it would be better if the names of the people doing it would always be included... but in general it's a really bad thing tbh not to mention sad
cypher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jun 2005, 16:33   #149
MiX
Who cares?

agreed, tho as this thread proves. Sometimes it can be quite funny
Unread 24 Jun 2005, 22:18   #150
Gate
;D!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cypher
maybe it would be better if the names of the people doing it would always be included... but in general it's a really bad thing tbh not to mention sad
I prefer the idea of names, for a combination of reasons:
1) Rep that makes them look stupid is funny
2) People who care so much about negrep that they hide behind a veil of anonymity whilst negrepping others incase of retaliations.

Finally, no, I don't care about rep. If I did, I wouldn't keep posting on this thread and receiving a glut more negreps for typing stuff when I'm bored.