User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 17 May 2005, 19:34   #151
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little
Re: Who is winning the war?

I'd also suspect most of his fouler posts would've already been deleted by jester and yourself previously.
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 May 2005, 19:37   #152
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banned
Seeing as he was banned for a few days in round 12 due to trolling, I don't think this falls under accusations...
Maybe if you'd like to state the exact reason of the temp ban then pple would know what you mean. As I recall, it didn't even had anything to do with 1up and as I recall aswell I found the ban unfounded (though that doesn't matter).

I never claimed I'm an angel or anything (yes I know, I am an Angel ...) but I'm not anti 1up as some seem to believe I am. I do know quite some pple in there and told on many occassions that their win last round was valid and well deserved ...

p.s. it was a 24h ban.

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 May 2005, 19:39   #153
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by _ryzekiel_
I'd also suspect most of his fouler posts would've already been deleted by jester and yourself previously.
And that is a reason to accuse someone for trolling without posting evidence? ...

FA Gaming community

Unread 17 May 2005, 19:42   #154
MrPedantic
Banned

MrPedantic is a splendid one to beholdMrPedantic is a splendid one to beholdMrPedantic is a splendid one to beholdMrPedantic is a splendid one to beholdMrPedantic is a splendid one to beholdMrPedantic is a splendid one to beholdMrPedantic is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kjeldoran
p.s. it was a 24h ban.
Clearly, it wasn't long enough.
Not even life would be.
MrPedantic is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 May 2005, 19:55   #155
Banned
Banned

Banned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
As I recall, it didn't even had anything to do with 1up
No need to be defensive. Let's look at my post for a moment.

Quote:
Considering the amount of flames 1up got for saying they weren't after the #1 spot last round, I find this highly amusing.
I'm not quite seeing where I specify where those flames came from. In fact, I'm pretty sure I was stating amusement that you were defending yourself with something that got another alliance raked back and forth over the coals.

But hey, what do I know, I only wrote the post
Banned is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 May 2005, 20:11   #156
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrPedantic
Clearly, it wasn't long enough.
Not even life would be.
hehe, you're probably not the only one with that feeling

FA Gaming community

Unread 17 May 2005, 20:12   #157
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
No need to be defensive. Let's look at my post for a moment.

I'm not quite seeing where I specify where those flames came from. In fact, I'm pretty sure I was stating amusement that you were defending yourself with something that got another alliance raked back and forth over the coals.

But hey, what do I know, I only wrote the post
ya fair enough, I got a history in getting too defensive too fast and well, I honnestly thought you tried to tell me that I did flame 1up last round because they claimed to never go for the #1 spot.

FA Gaming community

Unread 17 May 2005, 20:33   #158
virogenesis
Proud ex EnTitY bc

virogenesis is infamous around these partsvirogenesis is infamous around these parts

Me and Kj aren't exactly the best of friends inface I'm one of the worst for winding him up but one thing I must say is by the looks of things he respects 1up as a alliance & has actually stuck up for 1up in the past when they have flamed by telling those to shut up.
As for FAnG let them play the way they want to play they don't have to listen to anyone but themselves they are doing very well this round with a great core.
FAnG aren't really in a position for top spot but I'm sure they would like to finish with a high ranking I'm sure that is what they are doing just seeing how far up the ladder they can go.
Just let them enjoy the round.

KJ just some advice from someone who winds you up don't take it so personal as annoying as it might be everyone pretty much mocking you 24/7 just brush it under the carpet if you can a bit less of a reaction because you are very defensive & that is one of the main reason why people do wind you up to see what you say or do.
I'm sure some even have bets but anyway good going & enjoy the rest of the round.
I personaly would like them to finish with a decent enough position.
10:04| »» <Vir> |10:02| »» <Zhil> Kj doesnt need taunting <---- true he only needs a mirror
|10:04| »» <Vir> |10:05| »» <Zhil> lol
|10:05| »» <Zhil> I just got the image |10:05| »» <Zhil> of KJ
|10:05| »» <Zhil> being a budgie |10:05| »» <Vir> lmao
|10:05| »» <Zhil> and going "Pretty FAnG boy!" |10:05| »» <Zhil> talking into the mirror |10:05| »» <Zhil> little bell "ding ding ding"
Former: TRG, SL, AIM, ND, G-ii, EtY, ICD [1up], ReUnioN
virogenesis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 May 2005, 20:44   #159
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

hehe, it's Angels though, not FAnG (you know calling it FAnG winds me up )

And it's nice to see you sticking up for me, it sure is surprising. I do idd have and always had alot of respect for 1up. I'd even dare to again repeat that 1up proved that with a small but quality membercore you can win a round.

FA Gaming community

Unread 17 May 2005, 21:31   #160
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

I never said Kj was an anti-1up guy, as an example I remember well when he quite rightly told MotoX to take action rather than whine in r11 and/or r12 (and also to stfu for being a total retard).
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 May 2005, 22:22   #161
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all

Quote:
hehe, it's Angels though, not FAnG (you know calling it FAnG winds me up )
serious question, not a troll:

As an outsider, with little knowledge of your internal workings, what are the main differences between Angels and FAnG? How many of your HC were HC's or members of FAnG? Are many of your members the same?
Unread 17 May 2005, 22:28   #162
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

If you ask me, Angels is FAnG as im sure alot of Angels member's would agree. I think the point that KJ is making is that FAnG no longer exists and the name has been laid to rest in this game, therefore we have called ourselves Angels. I have no idea why he gets so annoyed, because imho Angels is as much FAnG as FAnG is Angels
Unread 17 May 2005, 22:39   #163
alch
Retired

alch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Fish
serious question, not a troll:

As an outsider, with little knowledge of your internal workings, what are the main differences between Angels and FAnG? How many of your HC were HC's or members of FAnG? Are many of your members the same?
Well basically, i always stated that Angels is the FAnG core, when we started round12, we just invited the 30-40 people we really wanted in, and denying quite a lot of Old FAnG member because we wanted to continue to play with Friends only and weed out some mercenaries.
What i am trying to say is that we may have the same HC and quite the majority of Angels was FAnG at some time, but the spirit and our goals and our Style is quite different than FAnG from round8 and up.
Unread 18 May 2005, 00:01   #164
Alessio
deserves a medal

Alessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Seeing as he was banned for a few days in round 12 due to trolling, I don't think this falls under accusations...
If he was banned for a few days due to trolling, then what did you do to become Banned permanently?
Unread 18 May 2005, 00:13   #165
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alessio
If he was banned for a few days due to trolling, then what did you do to become Banned permanently?
He posted g0atse on GD. However in fairness to him Jester has never made a shit post in his life and has always been a constant delight to read. His moderating skills are second to none and his ability to play Planetarion could not possibly be overrated. He has the creativity of Leonardo Da Vinci, the strategic knowledge of Alexander the Great, the tactical skills of Hannibal Barca, the knowledge of every volume of the Encyclopaedia Britannica combined, the wisdom of Socrates, the physique of Achilles, the strength of Ajax and the wit of Voltaire. If he was running for president of the world I'd vote for jester. Wouldn't you?
Unread 18 May 2005, 00:37   #166
Alessio
deserves a medal

Alessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet society

mMmm, that description is exactly how I imagined what the Antichrist would be like
I dont know if I would risk voting on that one

Last edited by Alessio; 18 May 2005 at 00:44.
Alessio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 May 2005, 00:48   #167
Banned
Banned

Banned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alessio
mMmm, that description is exactly how I imagined what the Antichrist would be like
I dont know if I would risk voting on that one
Pleased to meet you, hope you guessed my name.
Unread 18 May 2005, 01:02   #168
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
He posted g0atse on GD. However in fairness to him Jester has never made a shit post in his life and has always been a constant delight to read. His moderating skills are second to none and his ability to play Planetarion could not possibly be overrated. He has the creativity of Leonardo Da Vinci, the strategic knowledge of Alexander the Great, the tactical skills of Hannibal Barca, the knowledge of every volume of the Encyclopaedia Britannica combined, the wisdom of Socrates, the physique of Achilles, the strength of Ajax and the wit of Voltaire. If he was running for president of the world I'd vote for jester. Wouldn't you?
The person you descrive is not Jester.
So who is it?
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 May 2005, 01:37   #169
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

You must have been blinded by staring straight at the glorious light that is jester and are unfortunately doomed to fail to recognise his sheer magnificence for the remainder of your days zhukov. I offer you my must sincere condolences.
Unread 18 May 2005, 01:41   #170
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
You must have been blinded by staring straight at the glorious light that is jester and are unfortunately doomed to fail to recognise his sheer magnificence for the remainder of your days zhukov. I offer you my must sincere condolences.
I only saw something brownish.
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 May 2005, 10:07   #171
I am Idler
This is bat country

I am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Maybe if you'd like to state the exact reason of the temp ban then pple would know what you mean.

As any decent prosecutor would say: "Just answer the question, yes or no"
Unread 18 May 2005, 10:39   #172
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

This thread really needs to be closed. *Yawn*
Unread 18 May 2005, 12:28   #173
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally Posted by I am Idler
As any decent prosecutor would say: "Just answer the question, yes or no"
the question can't be answered with a yes or no unless the question was "did you get banned for 24h. a few months ago" then it's be yes

FA Gaming community

Unread 18 May 2005, 13:23   #174
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

on topic to the actual thread - I am winning this war
Unread 18 May 2005, 13:36   #175
SteInMetz
NewDawn
Sofa Longjump Champion

SteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alki

Pft you couldnt win a cardgame with an elephant :/

Proud to be Newdawn
SteInMetz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 May 2005, 16:11   #176
Alki
Drink is Good

an elephant never forgets;(
Unread 18 May 2005, 16:53   #177
Squidly
Avenger of Calamari

Squidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
If PA worked on golf scoring, I'd be winning this war almost single-handedly
Squidly is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 May 2005, 22:42   #178
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

DrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud of

Quote:
LIESLIESLIESLIESLIES

any numbscull could tell that I am the winner ffs....

* We do not exist *

* G-II * NoS * VsN * Ascendancy * Osiris * xVx * Ultores *

DrunkenViking is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 May 2005, 23:11   #179
MAdnRisKy
home wrecker

MAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
oi move over, i want a taste of his cock too

#pr0nstars - a pimp is for life, not just for christmas
MAdnRisKy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 May 2005, 23:41   #180
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrunkenViking
LIESLIESLIESLIESLIES

any numbscull could tell that I am the winner ffs....
Congratulations, you've won a night with Kaplan.
Unread 19 May 2005, 08:44   #181
paolo
Kwaak

paolo is a name known to allpaolo is a name known to allpaolo is a name known to allpaolo is a name known to allpaolo is a name known to allpaolo is a name known to all

with the gap currently 25mil and at the rate they're growing, it can be done for Angels. It actually depends what alliance the big ex-WP guy joins...

And if they do get that big, will they finally get noticed and get a lot of inc?
paolo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 May 2005, 10:34   #182
furssie
Spastic Drivel!

furssie can only hope to improve

The partnership of eXi and Angels will end the round with a rank of #1 and #2

WP wont finish better than 4th 'coz the Hydra boys will slowly transfer to eXi. Due to : they are finished harvesting roids of eXi allies ( ToT, LCH, Vision, sometimes NoS), now they want to jump ship to that side and harvest the roids of Pack block and 1up block.

Last edited by furssie; 19 May 2005 at 10:41.
furssie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 May 2005, 11:46   #183
Neferti
part time ghost

Neferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to behold

I saw someone saying that if Hydra all leave WP, WP won't even be top 10. Which is kinda sad
Unread 19 May 2005, 12:11   #184
Banned
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neferti
I saw someone saying that if Hydra all leave WP, WP won't even be top 10. Which is kinda sad
If this is true, it's the funniest fact of the round.
Unread 19 May 2005, 12:14   #185
Rumad
th0ng gimp

Rumad has a spectacular aura aboutRumad has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
If this is true, it's the funniest fact of the round.
Hydra contributes much of wp's score and roids. without it it will indeed drop quite a few places, but i really doubt it will leave the t10 - even with 50 players i would still expect it to be 9th or 10th,
Former legion th0ng master
Proud to be Independent
Rumad is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 May 2005, 12:26   #186
Banned
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rumad
Hydra contributes much of wp's score and roids. without it it will indeed drop quite a few places, but i really doubt it will leave the t10 - even with 50 players i would still expect it to be 9th or 10th,
Good god, stop the press, Rumad really doubts something.
Unread 19 May 2005, 16:57   #187
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
With 50 pple they wouldn't be top 10. ToT has only a few more pple then 50 and are #3 in avg score so I very much doubt they'd remain top 10 (depends on what members that leave ofc).

FA Gaming community

Unread 19 May 2005, 19:17   #188
Rumad
th0ng gimp

Quote:
Good god, stop the press, Rumad really doubts something.
i dunno anything much anymore - i am just a useless peon and thats the way i like it
Proud to be Independent
Unread 19 May 2005, 19:19   #189
Rumad
th0ng gimp

Quote:
With 50 pple they wouldn't be top 10. ToT has only a few more pple then 50 and are #3 in avg score so I very much doubt they'd remain top 10 (depends on what members that leave ofc).

lie everything when things like that happen sme wil stil stay, but by virtue of not being roided into the ground i still think its very feasible for them to stay top ten - its not only exil and angels that can be good with 50-60 players you know :P
Proud to be Independent
Unread 19 May 2005, 19:31   #190
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
lie everything when things like that happen sme wil stil stay, but by virtue of not being roided into the ground i still think its very feasible for them to stay top ten - its not only exil and angels that can be good with 50-60 players you know :P
THAT IS AN OUTRAGEOUS LIE !!!

FA Gaming community

Unread 19 May 2005, 20:37   #191
Rumad
th0ng gimp

Quote:
THAT IS AN OUTRAGEOUS LIE !!!
tetchy tetchy.

you being using vnc again? :P
Proud to be Independent
Unread 20 May 2005, 11:45   #192
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

DrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nadar
Congratulations, you've won a night with Kaplan.
thats not fckin nice :|

* We do not exist *

* G-II * NoS * VsN * Ascendancy * Osiris * xVx * Ultores *

DrunkenViking is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 May 2005, 11:48   #193
Treveler
Its time to roll the dice

Treveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant future

Quote:
i dunno anything much anymore - i am just a useless peon and thats the way i like it
Anymore? :eek:
Unread 20 May 2005, 11:50   #194
Wandows
[Vision]

Wandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by furssie
eXi allies ( ToT, LCH, Vision, sometimes NoS)
would be nice if you told our "allies" that aswell.. would prolly save us a nice deal of incs each day