User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 12 May 2005, 03:25   #1
virogenesis
Proud ex EnTitY bc

virogenesis is infamous around these partsvirogenesis is infamous around these parts
a replacement hirr?

I don't know if f-crew remind you of hirr at all but for some reason they seem to have pretty much the same sense of humour look at all those songs hirr did.
It'd be interesting to see this alliance progress as pa does need another replacement for hirr I don't think they will truely replace hirr but I'm sure they will remind many of how to have fun.
I miss those lemming runs but yeah will we be seeing an alliance with a decent member core made up with new players?
Looks like they could be onto something if they play their cards right we need new players brought to the game.
10:04| »» <Vir> |10:02| »» <Zhil> Kj doesnt need taunting <---- true he only needs a mirror
|10:04| »» <Vir> |10:05| »» <Zhil> lol
|10:05| »» <Zhil> I just got the image |10:05| »» <Zhil> of KJ
|10:05| »» <Zhil> being a budgie |10:05| »» <Vir> lmao
|10:05| »» <Zhil> and going "Pretty FAnG boy!" |10:05| »» <Zhil> talking into the mirror |10:05| »» <Zhil> little bell "ding ding ding"
Former: TRG, SL, AIM, ND, G-ii, EtY, ICD [1up], ReUnioN
virogenesis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 May 2005, 03:48   #2
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: a replacement hirr?

hirr are playing this round in case you didn't realise heh. They're currently in 18th place with quite a nice average if I may say so myself. Personally I've been looking forward immensely to this round's lemming run :)
Unread 12 May 2005, 03:53   #3
Bashar
Idle Git

Bashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet society

Ummmm..... I don't get it. I really don't.
Bashar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 May 2005, 03:56   #4
virogenesis
Proud ex EnTitY bc

virogenesis is infamous around these partsvirogenesis is infamous around these parts

o they actaully are playing as an alliance I di see them in the ranking but I just thought of it as they were just playing for old tiime sake as friends. They kept quite quiet but then again i ain't playing but its nice to see them back & I'd like to see a lemming run (Make sure someone sorts me out a link for the br)
10:04| »» <Vir> |10:02| »» <Zhil> Kj doesnt need taunting <---- true he only needs a mirror
|10:05| »» <Zhil> and going "Pretty FAnG boy!" |10:05| »» <Zhil> talking into the mirror |10:05| »» <Zhil> little bell "ding ding ding"
Unread 12 May 2005, 04:55   #5
fiddler123b
vacation-monkey

fiddler123b is an unknown quantity at this point

and F-Crew is roughly around pa as long as hirr...
Unread 12 May 2005, 09:45   #6
wakey
Hamster

wakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiddler123b
and F-Crew is roughly around pa as long as hirr...
Longer actually, we pre date any of the current alliances and theres not that many alliances at all whom were setup before us.

Anyway its a very much a early rounds attitude.Back then even the serious alliances like Conc and BT were a bit daft, it wasnt really until Fury and legions apperance as a force right at the end of r2 that things started to change. More and more people jumped on the professional approach leaving the alliances like f-crew, hirr, ipc, new dawn ect who still wanted to play while having fun in the minority. Over the round the draw of playing in a professional manner has become stronger and the numbers playing in the old school mentailty has shrunk (either with alliance being seduced by the dark side or simply being unable to survive in the new pa). Theres no so few of us that when we do bring it to the general pa public we stand out and due to our mentality being build at the same time and under the same circumstances one group will always be able to see some of themselves in the other alliance
The Farnborough Crew
Cos anything else is just an alliance
Join our public channel at #f-crew
wakey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 May 2005, 12:20   #7
Neferti
part time ghost

Neferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to behold

It amused me that you though F-Crew was a brand new alliance. Oh dear

Though it is true they've been a lot more active on the forums lately.
Unread 12 May 2005, 12:32   #8
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

its the F-Crew propoganda team, they put the FC into fcrew or something....

Last edited by pig; 12 May 2005 at 12:38.
pig is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 May 2005, 14:12   #9
virogenesis
Proud ex EnTitY bc

No I knew that f-crew was an old alliance but finaly getting a bit of attention they have gone for rounds without much attention being paid to them & they have managed to survive unlike IPC who date back to the same age roughly so o dear you assumed I didn't know tut tut tut.
But yeah this round has been a good round with their pr.
Unread 12 May 2005, 18:18   #10
Neferti
part time ghost

Neferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by virogenesis
No I knew that f-crew was an old alliance but finaly getting a bit of attention they have gone for rounds without much attention being paid to them & they have managed to survive unlike IPC who date back to the same age roughly so o dear you assumed I didn't know tut tut tut.
But yeah this round has been a good round with their pr.
No, it was your comment about 'seeing how this alliance progress' etc that implies you think they are new, Sorry I can't read your mind.
Unread 12 May 2005, 20:07   #11
TSP

TSP has a spectacular aura aboutTSP has a spectacular aura aboutTSP has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
its the F-Crew propoganda team, they put the FC into fcrew or something....
We put the FC into FCuked!
TSP is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 May 2005, 03:01   #12
ReligFree

ReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to all

im sure we've (ND) been here just as long
ReligFree is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 May 2005, 00:48   #13
Haarken
Faithful Pony

Haarken is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReligFree
im sure we've (ND) been here just as long
We're definitely r2 and as far as I am aware so are F-Crew
Unread 14 May 2005, 01:37   #14
Neferti
part time ghost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haarken
Incorrect. F-Crew were formed early in round 1. I know, cos my alliance had pretty close relationships with them almost since they began. I only even came across them that early cos I had a real life friend playing PA who was from Farnbrough, and tried to join (he was rejected! boo!)
Unread 18 May 2005, 01:14   #15
Cutthroat
Skydivin' Rodent Pony

Cutthroat is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haarken
Tsssssk, would think that you'd know better. AFAIK, ND's dated back to r1.
/me slaps Haarken around a bit with a lesson in ND history

Oh, and btw, on a more on-topic note: hirr can never be replaced (nor is there any need to do that).

hirr!

hirr HC #7

Last edited by Cutthroat; 18 May 2005 at 01:25.
Cutthroat is offline   Reply With Quote