User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 10 Feb 2017, 18:14   #101
Hunterrrr
Blah Blah Blah

Hunterrrr has a spectacular aura aboutHunterrrr has a spectacular aura aboutHunterrrr has a spectacular aura about
Re: R70 prediction & drama thread

Brainaids brits posting.
Unread 10 Feb 2017, 18:54   #102
sevenseas

sevenseas has a spectacular aura aboutsevenseas has a spectacular aura about

I thought p3ng wanted this war ?

The time p3ng choose to hit 6:1, the gal name was "War declaration on app" go figure what would happend targetting 10 app planets in a "gal raid" ? ;/
It was a declaration of war at that point, just like gal name stated so clearly.

Round 61 BF Member - rank 34
Round 62 BF Officer - Running politics rank 19
Round 63 BF HC - Running politics rank 3
Round 64 BF HC - Running politics rank 23
Round 66 Bows Member - rank 29
Round 68 Ult Member - rank 27
Round 69 App Member - rank 19
Round 70 App HC - rank 2
Round 71 Ult Member - rank 40
Round 73 Ult Member - rank 51
Round 74 Ult Member - rank 57
Round 75 Ult Member - rank 5
sevenseas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Feb 2017, 19:06   #103
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sevenseas View Post

The time p3ng choose to hit 6:1, the gal name was "War declaration on app" go figure what would happend targetting 10 app planets in a "gal raid" ? ;/
It was a declaration of war at that point, just like gal name stated so clearly.
So in addition to the 40 norse members in forts, 2:6, and a gal that is 90% who else cant be hit?

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Feb 2017, 21:07   #104
Hunterrrr
Blah Blah Blah

Hunterrrr has a spectacular aura aboutHunterrrr has a spectacular aura aboutHunterrrr has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher View Post
So in addition to the 40 norse members in forts, 2:6, and a gal that is 90% who else cant be hit?
What?
Unread 10 Feb 2017, 21:08   #105
`mac^
Retired insomniac

`mac^ is a splendid one to behold`mac^ is a splendid one to behold`mac^ is a splendid one to behold`mac^ is a splendid one to behold`mac^ is a splendid one to behold`mac^ is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Choosing to hit a gal that happens to be 90% one alliance still constitutes a gal raid.

Currently - Ultores
`mac^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Feb 2017, 21:14   #106
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by `mac^ View Post
Choosing to hit a gal that happens to be 90% one alliance still constitutes a gal raid.
Big difference between hitting a fort & hitting a galaxy in a gal raid.

Not the same mac.

Hitting a fort is directly hitting an alliance - 5+ planets on a normal raid is an act of war

Hitting a gal with a mixture of allies is classic gal raiding

R21-Randy Dandys Winners R21
1:9:5 -SoClose- -YetSoFar-

You have pending friend requests from Newt.
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Feb 2017, 21:24   #107
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBA View Post

Not the same mac.

Hitting a fort is directly hitting an alliance - 5+ planets on a normal raid is an act of war

With 5 man BPs, and very few mixed gals, every gal is a fort of someone

Unread 10 Feb 2017, 21:38   #108
`mac^
Retired insomniac

`mac^ is a splendid one to behold`mac^ is a splendid one to behold`mac^ is a splendid one to behold`mac^ is a splendid one to behold`mac^ is a splendid one to behold`mac^ is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Not the same mac.

Absolute nonsense.

Currently - Ultores
`mac^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Feb 2017, 21:48   #109
booji
a bucket

booji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

We neither wanted it nor did not. We thought we were likely to fight you (it was rather your stated policy) but would have been very happy for app to have decided otherwise. It also would seem to have almost no relevance what we wanted. Alliances regularly clash for short periods at the start of the round. It was you that made it a protracted conflict rather than a flash in the pan.

What galaxies have to do with their name has nothing to do with alliance policy. Did we declare war ingame? I don't think we did. Neither of our HCs were a GC so I don't see what relevance someone's gal name has to anything.

Quote:

With relevance to the other thread going at the moment this is part of what is wrong with politics. It is part of the stagnation if forts are avoided because they are forts and their ally will declare war for them. Forts should not have to be avoided because they are a fort as it makes things really unfair on the smallest allies who are in the mixed gals. It is also unfair internally; why should members in forts get special treatment?

How many none fort are there in most rounds compared to forts? (genuine question btw, any of the stats ppl want to answer?)

Otterly an Otter.

Last edited by booji; 10 Feb 2017 at 21:57.
booji is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Feb 2017, 21:53   #110
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by `mac^ View Post
Absolute nonsense.
Aint you two in the same alliance?
I thought the "death threats" way of doing politics was democraticly decided

Unread 10 Feb 2017, 22:21   #111
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Aint you two in the same alliance?
I thought the "death threats" way of doing politics was democraticly decided
They are..... ?

Also - there are lots of non fort gals - some of the big ones 1:8 / 2:6 / 5:4

So you can do well fort or non fort

Fence like hell and do well - Pommeh/ Sandvold Zwan

Or fort and threaten war if attack - Cardi / Spammer

Unread 10 Feb 2017, 22:22   #112
CBA
Mind-boggling

Further more the top 3 gals - only 1 is a fort that's 33%

Unread 10 Feb 2017, 23:21   #113
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Also - there are lots of non fort gals - some of the big ones 1:8 / 2:6 / 5:4

So you can do well fort or non fort

Fence like hell and do well - Pommeh/ Sandvold Zwan

Or fort and threaten war if attack - Cardi / Spammer
Yeah,ofc there is some "random gals" that does well, wierd that they happend to be the biggest def leeches in PA most of the time.
I thought i was attacking some random Astatores nuub in 1:8 earlier in the round, and then realized when i woke up that he had 60 defence fleets incomming

Fort and threaten with war is rarely a winning strategy.
I think Norse is a fine example why this simply does not work unconditionaly, they are closer to ending 5th with no top10 planets, than winning at the moment.

Unread 11 Feb 2017, 10:55   #114
CBA
Mind-boggling

Quote:
Yeah,ofc there is some "random gals" that does well, wierd that they happend to be the biggest def leeches in PA most of the time.
I thought i was attacking some random Astatores nuub in 1:8 earlier in the round, and then realized when i woke up that he had 60 defence fleets incomming

I think Norse is a fine example why this simply does not work unconditionaly, they are closer to ending 5th with no top10 planets, than winning at the moment.

Not really - No one hits our forts... I don't think we have had random forts incs for hmm 2 weeks?

Unread 11 Feb 2017, 12:40   #115
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Not really - No one hits our forts... I don't think we have had random forts incs for hmm 2 weeks?
You have.
You just had all your top10 planets roided because you declared war over a random gal raid, did you miss it?

Unread 11 Feb 2017, 13:26   #116
Hunterrrr
Blah Blah Blah

Well whne hitting a galaxy like this 6:1 (11) its clearly an act of war its targeting 11 planets of one ally if you cant see that you are retarded.
Unread 11 Feb 2017, 13:52   #117
booji
a bucket

booji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to behold

If you can be safe simply because you stack up all in one gal then there is something very wrong with the game. Engaging in a round long war (much of it entirely being prosecuted unilaterally) because we hit two of your galaxies is crackers. I dont deny it is an agressive act. If you did it to p3n we would probably give you a day back on a similar number but not war for weeks and weeks and we are one of the more agressive allies in pa.

Otterly an Otter.
Unread 11 Feb 2017, 14:30   #118
CBA
Mind-boggling

Quote:
You have.
You just had all your top10 planets roided because you declared war over a random gal raid, did you miss it?
lol

You hit 2 gals with 3 Norse members in each. A fort really is 5 or more - If not 6 or more...

As I said our forts haven't been hit for weeks.

You roided our top 10 planets yes. But I think weve nearly taken them all back & them some more Plus Fleetcatching two planets. One of which was your top planet. Pretty sure we've also roided all your top planets. Not much left over 1k roids now

Honestly though you can roid our big planets correct. But you are sending your entire TAG bs fleets in one wave

Even then we covered the last time and you had nice crashers too.

Good fight now - I don't think it pays to do Ultores dirty work !

Unread 11 Feb 2017, 14:34   #119
tobbe

tobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by booji View Post
...not war for weeks and weeks ....
I dont think the war went on because u hit 6.1, i believe its more a **** you for last round

VisioN Forever!
tobbe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Feb 2017, 14:37   #120
booji
a bucket

While I believe such to be unjustified that would be my thought too.

Otterly an Otter.
Unread 11 Feb 2017, 14:45   #121
CBA
Mind-boggling

Quote:
While I believe such to be unjustified that would be my thought too.
It is not strictly true though.

Apprime stayed on Peng because they had no real choice. Hitting anything else might form a anti App block. Smashing Peng continuously causes no harm to anything else. peng don't exactly have many people feeling sorry for themsevles.

While Apprime roid peng & init and Peng init for apprime too they can maintain that huge roid deficit. Even if Ult and Norse napped and roided all the other allies. Apprime still maintains huge lead

Unread 11 Feb 2017, 18:31   #122
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
lol

You hit 2 gals with 3 Norse members in each. A fort really is 5 or more - If not 6 or more...

As I said our forts haven't been hit for weeks.

You roided our top 10 planets yes. But I think weve nearly taken them all back & them some more Plus Fleetcatching two planets. One of which was your top planet. Pretty sure we've also roided all your top planets. Not much left over 1k roids now

Honestly though you can roid our big planets correct. But you are sending your entire TAG bs fleets in one wave

Even then we covered the last time and you had nice crashers too.

Good fight now - I don't think it pays to do Ultores dirty work !
Yeah, im sure you can put that in your signature as one of you biggest achievements.
"R70 roided planets in tag ranked 7"

Im sure this was another democratic decision in norseless to go for this move

Unread 11 Feb 2017, 18:38   #123
CBA
Mind-boggling

Quote:
Yeah, im sure you can put that in your signature as one of you biggest achievements.
"R70 roided planets in tag ranked 7"

We are the fleetcatch kings this round

Unread 11 Feb 2017, 21:38   #124
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
We are the fleetcatch kings this round
Yeah, but this is only because Asc is taking the round off

Unread 12 Feb 2017, 07:53   #125
NoXiouS
Mordar, Keel, Reip

NoXiouS is just really niceNoXiouS is just really niceNoXiouS is just really niceNoXiouS is just really nice

2:6 isn't a gal, true.

All the war propaganda, all the screaming and lies and hatred, comes invariably from people who are not fighting. - George Orwell
NoXiouS is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Feb 2017, 12:27   #126
Advantix

Advantix is a jewel in the roughAdvantix is a jewel in the roughAdvantix is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
You have.
There is no stopping you is it? Ill just post all logs of our chats then. You're spreading lies all over forums to make other look bad. Too bad convo's in Norwegian, but I'll translate

Death threats:

[21:36] <advantix> Men når dere hitter inn i ett fort av oss, så kan regn med at vi hitter ett fort til dere?
[21:36] <advantix> Er jo common sense

You hit one of our fort, so you can expect to get a fort hit back. Some SERIOUS death threats there.

Quote:
You still use the threat as a reason to go to war. While u claim we FCed you and sent 100fleets on you when we retalled. But the truth is between 30-40fleets and we accidently FCed a xan with beets....
With the amount of incs we have had, I think we have 3 days were we sent 50+ fleets.

Quote:
Well, we started FCing you after you lolwaved our topplanets. Not because we needed to, but because morale tend to go up when FCing tards. You even ran to Ult/ND getting deals and tried to get them to hit us.

I think most of Norseless doesnt care much about bows, but when their leader is feeding lies to other allies and forums, we need to take action.
Unread 12 Feb 2017, 17:55   #127
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Hah, yeah you like making up your own reality.
That Norse threatens people with FC/retalls is something i made up on the fly eh.
Like many other HCs out there you have nfi what your members are doing or saying.

Unread 12 Feb 2017, 20:31   #128
Blink

Blink is an unknown quantity at this point

So all I'm getting from this is a "he says, she says" kind of environment going on at the moment.

Fact of the matter is that when App were in this situation last round, they gladly went into vac mode (did we all forget about that already?) However now that p3n is in the similar situation minus us having a chance to win, and still going strong (i.e. for those who aren't smart - it means still playing)..

I can honestly say it doesn't matter that App is winning right now, p3n will always be better than App. Actually, that goes without saying. p3n aren't "pussies" to jump into vac mode that quickly, nor do we make t1000 deals. Although, I can safely say that Future/Illu/Apprime block had been hitting p3n from the start, and it's still going on, so before you point fingers and start crying that we ptargetted you first, which didn't happen.. At all until we did. The original intent from App was there from the start. But just to clarify, we don't really care. We're still having fun.

So in other words, App is mad for 2 reasons because i) we destroyed and humiliated them last round, and ii) we hit 6:1 which for some reason currently comprises of 10 App members? It's still constitutes as a gal raid, because first and foremost, you're a galaxy first, not an ally first especially at that part of the round? What was it? Tick 235??? To think otherwise focuses on how dumbfounded one can be. "Like.. Literally so stupid!" I look forward to the future rounds though. Not the alliance, you know. The next round.

But no need to dredge up the past, nothing to see here. -moves on-
Unread 12 Feb 2017, 20:33   #129
CBA
Mind-boggling

Quote:
Hah, yeah you like making up your own reality.
That Norse threatens people with FC/retalls is something i made up on the fly eh.
Like many other HCs out there you have nfi what your members are doing or saying.
I think he realises that he's ally mates fleet caught and roided you!!

Unread 12 Feb 2017, 21:29   #130
Sandvold

Sandvold will become famous soon enoughSandvold will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blink View Post
So all I'm getting from this is a "he says, she says" kind of environment going on at the moment.

Fact of the matter is that when App were in this situation last round, they gladly went into vac mode (did we all forget about that already?) However now that p3n is in the similar situation minus us having a chance to win, and still going strong (i.e. for those who aren't smart - it means still playing)..

I can honestly say it doesn't matter that App is winning right now, p3n will always be better than App. Actually, that goes without saying. p3n aren't "pussies" to jump into vac mode that quickly, nor do we make t1000 deals. Although, I can safely say that Future/Illu/Apprime block had been hitting p3n from the start, and it's still going on, so before you point fingers and start crying that we ptargetted you first, which didn't happen.. At all until we did. The original intent from App was there from the start. But just to clarify, we don't really care. We're still having fun.

So in other words, App is mad for 2 reasons because i) we destroyed and humiliated them last round, and ii) we hit 6:1 which for some reason currently comprises of 10 App members? It's still constitutes as a gal raid, because first and foremost, you're a galaxy first, not an ally first especially at that part of the round? What was it? Tick 235??? To think otherwise focuses on how dumbfounded one can be. "Like.. Literally so stupid!" I look forward to the future rounds though. Not the alliance, you know. The next round.

So many factual errors.

First it wasn't the galraid on 6.1 that was ptarget. You started ptargeting us when you napped norse after hitting them for a few days.

By p3n logic that was probably a hostile act by norse so we should have warred norse instead of p3n.

2nd app humiliated?
2 Apprime 265,815,569 342,261,527 52,300 58
3 p3nguins 263,119,624 336,817,608 34,236 57

3rd "nor do we make t1000 deals"
No you do deals until p3n see fit to break em, which will definitaly be before tick 1000
Sandvold is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Feb 2017, 21:35   #131
Blink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandvold View Post
So many factual errors.

First it wasn't the galraid on 6.1 that was ptarget. You started ptargeting us when you napped norse after hitting them for a few days.

By p3n logic that was probably a hostile act by norse so we should have warred norse instead of p3n.

2nd app humiliated?
2 Apprime 265,815,569 342,261,527 52,300 58
3 p3nguins 263,119,624 336,817,608 34,236 57

3rd "nor do we make t1000 deals"
No you do deals until p3n see fit to break em, which will definitaly be before tick 1000
Thanks for proving your other pals wrong, as they say "you hit 6:1 and blah blah blah" as a ptarget, blah blah.

2nd - Oh noes, you got second!! Craaaaaaaaaaaaaaaap. It must've been sooooo hard when you get the entire uni hitting p3n and capping of us. Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaard ((((((((((( You guys cried so much after breaking our agreement in the first place (then when that backfired, you blamed it on p3n and said we broke it).
Pretty much the only reason App shouldn't deal with politics, they can't do it. Anyways, as I said already "he says, she says" bs blah blah blah.

3rd - I didn't know you know so much about internal politics within p3n. Shit son, you're a genius. For some reason it's okay for other people to break nap with us, but when we do it the whole universe cries. Cute.

Quote:
This is probably a joke, or something. At that stage you and your buttbuddies were already hitting us for days, there's no need to hide it. But then again you started crying when we did something about it. Just to ask.. Why do you like crying? Want a tissue? Clearly need lots.

Blah.

Last edited by Blink; 12 Feb 2017 at 21:41.
Blink is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Feb 2017, 21:59   #132
booji
a bucket

Quote:
So many factual errors.

When trying to sort 'factual errors' why repeat one that we have already said is flat out untrue. We have NEVER had a nap with norse this round. The closest has been a couple of days fort avoid (4+) as a 'ceasefire' in order to cool things between us.

On the rest of it you already know both sides have completely differing interpretations of who happened to break that particular treaty. It would be far better if we could each move on. When it came to the agreement last round you were unfaithful to us, we unfaithful in turn to you and took it to the next level of fighting, get over it.

If you want to keep arguing about a timeline I would be quite happy to list all our raids this round here if you are willing to list yours.

Otterly an Otter.
Unread 12 Feb 2017, 22:26   #133
Sandvold

Quote:
When trying to sort 'factual errors' why repeat one that we have already said is flat out untrue. We have NEVER had a nap with norse this round. The closest has been a couple of days fort avoid (4+) as a 'ceasefire' in order to cool things between us.

On the rest of it you already know both sides have completely differing interpretations of who happened to break that particular treaty. It would be far better if we could each move on. When it came to the agreement last round you were unfaithful to us, we unfaithful in turn to you and took it to the next level of fighting, get over it.

If you want to keep arguing about a timeline I would be quite happy to list all our raids this round here if you are willing to list yours.
We can do when the stats are out, i don't really have a list of raids
Unread 12 Feb 2017, 22:55   #134
Blink

Oh crap, when it comes to the moment of truth, you try to dodge, saddening to see really. Must be hard to comprehend "facts" as you call it..
Unread 12 Feb 2017, 23:03   #135
Sandvold

Quote:
Oh crap, when it comes to the moment of truth, you try to dodge, saddening to see really. Must be hard to comprehend facts.
Learn to read. When stats come out, which is much easier then going on with who did what. Then we can discuss based on numbers not on what we remember.

I don't remember the tick but the day p3n and norse did some kind of cf (norse said nap, why i used the expression), p3n started ptargeting us. I posted a log with booji stating it was ptargeting earlier also. Two days prior to the ptargeting booji asked us to reduce number of p3n planets in which we did.

Yes, we hit p3n before the ptargeting happened. I can gladly say why when the round is done, but not discussing why we did political moves on AD while round is being played.
Unread 12 Feb 2017, 23:09   #136
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

January 22nd, 3 day fort avoid.

Unread 12 Feb 2017, 23:10   #137
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

And norse started to "target" us aswell, so i remember

Unread 12 Feb 2017, 23:12   #138
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

So here I, as the clueless bystander, have to pick between Butcher being wrong or literally anyone else being wrong?
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Feb 2017, 23:12   #139
Blink

Quote:
We can do when the stats are out, i don't really have a list of raids
Why would you edit this post after I pointed out how stupid you are then proceeded to tell me to l2r?? Nvm, guess you gotta do what you gotta do to try and keep up your image. Try not to edit after humiliating yourself.

"Learn to read" You're a funny person.

Quote:
Learn to read. When stats come out, which is much easier then going on with who did what. Then we can discuss based on numbers not on what we remember.

I don't remember the tick but the day p3n and norse did some kind of cf (norse said nap, why i used the expression), p3n started ptargeting us. I posted a log with booji stating it was ptargeting earlier also. Two days prior to the ptargeting booji asked us to reduce number of p3n planets in which we did.

Yes, we hit p3n before the ptargeting happened. I can gladly say why when the round is done, but not discussing why we did political moves on AD while round is being played.
Sorry, no point in reading your post or responding as you'll just edit it and make yourself look even more of an idiot than you currently are.
Unread 12 Feb 2017, 23:17   #140
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Why would you edit this post after I pointed out how stupid you are then proceeded to tell me to l2r?? Nvm, guess you gotta do what you gotta do to try and keep up your image. Try not to edit after humiliating yourself.
To my knowledge (and I proofread and edit my post after submitting quite a lot), if you edit your post 5 minutes after first submission, the 'edited by X on Y' text appears at the bottom. I see no instances of you (or anyone) replying to Sandvold within that 5 minute window, and no 'edited' text in his posts, meaning he has not retroactively countered your rebuttals.

[edit] Testing: 6 minutes! 'Last edited' text appeared.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.

Last edited by Mzyxptlk; 12 Feb 2017 at 23:23.
Unread 12 Feb 2017, 23:43   #141
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken View Post
'Fort avoidance' - give the top players protection, **** everyone else. What good is being part of an alliance that does that?
Your quite a PA dinosaur, no point in you trying to share your idea of how it was back when the lizards ruled.
No, fort avoidances is to protect the average joe, the peon who usualy works for the alliance and not his gal.

The rank whores go into gals that aint forts, and usualy often put their gal in front of their alliance.
2:6/5:4 is a prime example of such gals, not saying that they are all evil or selfish players.

Unread 12 Feb 2017, 23:44   #142
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Now lokken tricked me, deleting his post, wtf

Unread 12 Feb 2017, 23:46   #143
Blink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
To my knowledge (and I proofread and edit my post after submitting quite a lot), if you edit your post 5 minutes after first submission, the 'edited by X on Y' text appears at the bottom. I see no instances of you (or anyone) replying to Sandvold within that 5 minute window, and no 'edited' text in his posts, meaning he has not retroactively countered your rebuttals.

[edit] Testing: 6 minutes! 'Last edited' text appeared.
I'm the same, I proof-read and edit quite a lot. But I tend to edit almost instantly.

However Sand did edit his post within 5 minutes of posting.

I saw Boojis post and left it for a while before I responded. But since my page was already loaded to his original post, I responded in kind.. 30 minutes later. Then when I re-read the thread 20 minutes later, I saw the edit (page refreshed etc)

I'm tired, so my explanation might be off point. xD

edit: test

Last edited by Blink; 13 Feb 2017 at 00:20.
Blink is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Feb 2017, 00:20   #144
Sandvold

Quote:
I'm the same, I proof-read and edit quite a lot. But I tend to edit almost instantly.

However Sand did edit his post within 5 minutes of posting.
However I saw Boojis post and left it for a while before I responded. But since my page was already loaded to his original post, I responded in kind.. 30 minutes later. Then when I re-read the thread 20 minutes later, I saw the edit (page refreshed etc)

I'm tired, so my explanation might be off point. xD

edit: test
Thanks for proving that I didn't edit the post
Unread 13 Feb 2017, 00:28   #145
Blink

Quote:
Thanks for proving that I didn't edit the post
It's k, you know that you did and you're just keeping this up because you're embarrassed you got called out, gonna stop responding because there's no point in debating things with a kid who has no idea how to maintain one without deceiving others, and through a game. Sad.

edit: this was made directly after making the post
edit 2: sandy is really stupid for not understanding the purpose of my last post
edit 3: yup, sandy still stupid.
Unread 13 Feb 2017, 00:34   #146
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

The editting thing aint a new discovery, Clouds been doing it for ages.
Give it a rest

Unread 13 Feb 2017, 01:48   #147
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

eksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud of

why are all the p3ng members posting on the forums always so angry
eksero is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Feb 2017, 08:24   #148
Mzyxptlk
mz.

Quote:
I saw Boojis post and left it for a while before I responded. But since my page was already loaded to his original post, I responded in kind.. 30 minutes later. Then when I re-read the thread 20 minutes later, I saw the edit (page refreshed etc)
Yeah, well, that's kind of on you then, isn't it.
Unread 13 Feb 2017, 09:41   #149
Hunterrrr
Blah Blah Blah

Quote:

First how are you in a similar position that we were last round?
We had a roid lead and were in position to win going into vacation mode was a tactical decision which put us into runing for the win.

Yes p3ng always was better than Apprime lets see:
Apprime won R32, R34, R35, R39, R40, R51, R54 = 7
P3ng won R58, R59 = 2
Last time I checked 7 was more than 2. Also in most of those rounds we were targeted pretty much most of the round.

Hitting a galaxy with 11 planets in from the same alliance is pretty much like targeting the alliance what will follow is logical. There is nothing stopping you from doing that its your decision in the end but crying about it how it was just a gal raid after you get hit back wont help.
Unread 13 Feb 2017, 10:48   #150
CBA
Mind-boggling

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunterrrr View Post
First how are you in a similar position that we were last round?
We had a roid lead and were in position to win going into vacation mode was a tactical decision which put us into runing for the win.

Yes p3ng always was better than Apprime lets see:
Apprime won R32, R34, R35, R39, R40, R51, R54 = 7
P3ng won R58, R59 = 2
Last time I checked 7 was more than 2. Also in most of those rounds we were targeted pretty much most of the round.

Hitting a galaxy with 11 planets in from the same alliance is pretty much like targeting the alliance what will follow is logical. There is nothing stopping you from doing that its your decision in the end but crying about it how it was just a gal raid after you get hit back wont help.

wait.. P3ng won two rounds???

.... You sure you got that right pal?