User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Suggestions

Unread 30 Jan 2017, 15:45   #1
Caj
speed demon

Caj is just really niceCaj is just really niceCaj is just really niceCaj is just really nice
Change to Upgrade Bonus

Currently you pay and get upgrade bonus.

I suggested changing this so you can pay and get 1 upgrade,
Pay a second time, get a second upgrade.

The two upgrades should be used say, 600 ticks apart or so.

I think this would generate more money and many players who pay would not care to pay a little more.
Round 20 - Rank 7 - Destiny (Zik)
Round 24 - Rank 2 - Conspiracy (Xan)
Round 28 - Rank 4 - Ascendancy (Xan)
Round 66 - Rank 9 - Ultores (Etd)
Round 83 - Rank 10 - #METOO (Zik)
Round 85 - Rank 3 - QQ (Etd)
Round 89 - Rank 2 - VGN (Zik)
Round 91 - Rank 9 - VGN (Zik)
Caj is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Feb 2017, 11:18   #2
ChroNOS

ChroNOS has a spectacular aura aboutChroNOS has a spectacular aura about
Re: Change to Upgrade Bonus

Just nah. Bonus are op already and you shouldn't have more than 1 chance if you get screwed up.

I'd much rather pay up for a skin that doesn't look like shit, because atm they all do.
ChroNOS is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Feb 2017, 04:13   #3
Cochese
Retired

Cochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond repute

Seems a little too "pay-to-win"-ish to me. I'm sure it would generate more money, but the effects on game-play would be pretty significant I think.

Utterly useless since r3
Cochese is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Feb 2017, 08:04   #4
booji
a bucket

booji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to behold

If this were done I would be inclined to have an upgrade only doing one thing rather than two; you dont get both of research/cons and roids/res. Alternatively make the upgrades smaller.
If it were to happen I would advocate making them different upgrades so that they can be used strategically. Perhaps pay a couple of pounds/euros/dollars to get inc scans when you are currently on newsies (I can see that being used a fair bit!) rather than getting a set number of research points.
On the pay to win comment there could be things done to restrict this. Not being able to use it til a certain tick or in the last week for example. Or even having a upgrade bonus that can only be bought if you have crashed a certain amount as a recovery mechanism.

Otterly an Otter.
booji is offline   Reply With Quote