User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Closed Thread
Unread 27 Apr 2008, 23:37   #1
Villeh
Ubi concordia, ibi victor

Villeh is on a distinguished road
Recent Rumors?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
Given the recent rumours I've heard...
...I thought I'd clarify on here, for everyone, what I know to be the case. Now as I'm sure you're all aware tonight 6/7 (?) alliances are going to planet-target ascendancy for "cheating". There was no cheating. If anyone has told you there was they were either lying to you or they had been lied to themselves. If anyone wants to dispute that with me or point out cases of cheating I am not aware of you feel free to do so here or in fact anywhere (although my advice would be to go and talk to the multihunters). I sit here in eager anticipation. Don't let me down.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lokken
This thread is closed for legal reasons.

Oooor, did someone suddenly post viable information about the Zik Ship farming, and that's unpleasant?

/me pours gas on the fire and hopes for big flames

* We do not exist *
Unread 27 Apr 2008, 23:38   #2
BlueArmy
EMO HC OF ASCENDANCY

BlueArmy will become famous soon enoughBlueArmy will become famous soon enough
Re: Recent Rumors?

lok misunderstood something and thread is reopened

Ministry for life.
Unread 27 Apr 2008, 23:39   #3
Villeh
Ubi concordia, ibi victor

Villeh is on a distinguished road

arrr makes my thread look kind stupid then...

thanks Lokken :crymeariver:

* We do not exist *
Unread 27 Apr 2008, 23:40   #4
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Indeed, my mistake.