User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 5 Dec 2005, 02:49   #1
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point
Were to go on a date?

[Situation] You are going to ask a girl out on a date [/Situation]

What is the best thing to do?

To the cinema, a consert, to a restourant, to a art exibition, or a combination?

As requested by JBG: lets assume that she is a student.
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release

Last edited by G.K Zhukov; 5 Dec 2005 at 02:54.
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Dec 2005, 02:51   #2
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Were to go on a date?

A dark alley.

Just a little bit more information would be required before an educated guess as to the best place for a date could be made.
Unread 5 Dec 2005, 02:53   #3
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Cinema you dont really have to talk much (just spend time with each other).

Consert ... you have to make sure it's a band she wants to see and she wants to be in close physical proximity to you (and what if she ends up going off with another guy cause gigs are like that)

Restaurant... you have to talk all the time (and not look like a complete twat whilst eating).

Art exhibition ... you have to have OPINIONS about the things you're looking at.

Just laying the options out duder.
Unread 5 Dec 2005, 02:57   #4
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by G.K Zhukov
As requested by JBG: lets assume that she is a student.
Highly enlightening. I'm going to recommend taking a drive out to the countryside and going walking in the woods before meeting a family of talking squirrels and having lots of interesting adventures that you amazingly managed to cram into the space of four hours.
Unread 5 Dec 2005, 03:04   #5
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Ice skating.

Always works for me.
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Dec 2005, 03:06   #6
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nantoz
A resturant is a seeminlgy good idea. Girls like to talk, and if you cannot converse with her there's really not much to look forward to.
Except for the sex. And her not talking.

Quote:
A safer option would be a coffee bar. You can end it whenever you like if it goes badly, unlike a resturant where you have to finish the meal. Just don't take her to Ugla or Finken
What do you mean by go badly? She's not going to be that horribly dull that another fifteen minutes of her company is going to cause you to decapitate her in despair. You could just make up an excuse if it's that bad like "excuse me I have to go to the toilet and have sex with ur mum". Life is full of options.
Unread 5 Dec 2005, 03:09   #7
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I've very rarely gone on "dates" but I'd imagine it depends on the girl. But an art exhibition? What the hell? What sort of girls are you dating?

Personally in most cases I'd take them to a club. You both get a chance to get legitimately smashed, you get to dance around and feel them up a bit, and best of all if they turn out to be dull there'll be plenty of others nearby.

A restaurant is OK, but a lot of girls seem to have issues about eating in front of other people (or they have some sort of other food/diet thing going on) so I'd be cautious. Or maybe I've only gone out with girls with eating disorders.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Dec 2005, 03:14   #8
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
I've very rarely gone on "dates" but I'd imagine it depends on the girl. But an art exhibition? What the hell? What sort of girls are you dating?

Personally in most cases I'd take them to a club. You both get a chance to get legitimately smashed, you get to dance around and feel them up a bit, and best of all if they turn out to be dull there'll be plenty of others nearby.

A restaurant is OK, but a lot of girls seem to have issues about eating in front of other people (or they have some sort of other food/diet thing going on) so I'd be cautious. Or maybe I've only gone out with girls with eating disorders.
Or maybe only girls with eating disorders will go out with you.

The causal chain
it can cause you much pain,
it's infinite ways
are like being raped by four gays.
Unread 5 Dec 2005, 03:15   #9
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
Or maybe only girls with eating disorders will go out with you.
Either way, so long as they're not fatties it's all good.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Dec 2005, 03:17   #10
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
Either way, so long as they're not fatties it's all good.
Plus maybe their eating disorder involves needing a cock in their mouth for two hours every day.
Unread 5 Dec 2005, 03:35   #11
JonnyBGood
Banned

I am racing after dante like a young white schoolgirl being chased by a crowd of under-sexed middle aged black men. Post-count wise that is.

I think I've just realised how insane some of my posts must read at times

Wait, no I haven't. Huzzah!

Last edited by JonnyBGood; 5 Dec 2005 at 03:41.
JonnyBGood is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Dec 2005, 03:38   #12
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

I agree with Dante, clubs are best for the reasons he outlined. If not, resturants are a viable option, just make sure you go somewhere she likes!
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Dec 2005, 03:53   #13
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
It fills me with a vague feeling of sadness that this was the entire content of your 12.000th post....

Dante's 12,000th post makes me feel good about the world.
Unread 5 Dec 2005, 04:14   #14
Rinoa
Reject False Icons

Rinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to behold

take her to a reenacment of this weeks late night hollyoaks special, reenacted by you and your flatmates. you will need twins and some rohypnol for this date though
Wolfpack - Dc
xVx - DC
Apprime -_-
Rinoa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Dec 2005, 04:47   #15
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Well, if you are that desperate to get a 'one on one' with her, then just do something 'in town', preferably where you'll see a lot of people passing by, preferably during some shopping evening, so that if you have no conversational topic, you can always start about the people passing by, this always works for me as if you just look at some details you can always come up with some story.

However, but that might be more my thing, I rather meet up with them and their friends while going out, have some chatters, dance a bit, but give her and yourself a way out so that you don't have to be at eachothers lips all evening. If you then like eachother, invite her over for a movie or make some dinner for her. Watch her game (if she's sporty) or just offer one time when you talk to her to accompany her while shopping. Girls have to shop once a week any way, or so it seems.
Unread 5 Dec 2005, 04:49   #16
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

personally a restaurant, its a good way to get to know her. I think the combination of the cinema and restaurant is a good idea. While in the cinema she gets to think about what shes going to say to you, likewise with you, plus if the film has a feel good element about it she will have positive ideas not only that but you will have something to talk about over dinner. Dont make it too formal, nor too cheap. Just make sure you have a good idea. By the way blastos idea of ice skating is great. I went with my gf last saturday ice skating, I cant ice skate for shit but she just pulled me around, laughed at me and well we both had a good time. Its not about where you go but what you do, ie chances to laugh, smile and get to know someone.
Unread 5 Dec 2005, 08:59   #17
DukePaul
Retired VGN

DukePaul is just really niceDukePaul is just really niceDukePaul is just really niceDukePaul is just really nice

Quote:
Just don't take her to Ugla or Finken
Worked for me...

DukePaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Dec 2005, 13:29   #18
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
[Situation] You are going to ask a girl out on a date [/Situation]

What is the best thing to do?
Danmarkskroen
Unread 5 Dec 2005, 15:57   #19
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

I never been to Danmarkskroen, but I can imagine...

You frequent it alot Nadar? Since you live close by, I mean.

And for your information Nantoz, for students its just the price of beer that counts! Atleast for many
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
Unread 5 Dec 2005, 16:35   #20
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
I never been to Danmarkskroen, but I can imagine...

You frequent it alot Nadar? Since you live close by, I mean.
I'm down there every night sitting outside with those heat-things drinking beer with the alcoholics!
Quote:
And for your information Nantoz, for students its just the price of beer that counts! Atleast for many
oh my oh my... it's nice to have a student id-card that gives you discount on beer, isn't it?
Unread 5 Dec 2005, 16:39   #21
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

acropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better place

Two opposing views:
1. Ask her to go to something you know she likes. This is good if you have no self-confidence and believe you need to trick women into spending time with you (which may very well be true). You can often ask someone out without really putting yourself out there for rejection this way "Hey you (like/wanted to see movie or group X) right? Well, I have an extra ticket and my friend backed out..." If you are ugly but honest to god have a winning personality, maybe this is the best option. But obviously there's a significant chance that if you go this route she will just use you for the tickets and forget about you the next day.
2. Ask her to go to something you know she doesn't like (if she knows you know she doesn't like it, it won't work properly). Because if she says yes, it likely means she just wants to spend time with you. And won't be too disappointed if the pit-stop at your apartment turns into an all-night affair.

So yeah.
acropolis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Dec 2005, 17:04   #22
Chika
Black Power MotherF*ckas!

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I am racing after dante like a young white schoolgirl being chased by a crowd of under-sexed middle aged black men. Post-count wise that is.

I think I've just realised how insane some of my posts must read at times

Wait, no I haven't. Huzzah!

Hrm......

I would probably opt with the movies if it was the first date. Its easy, and a lot cheaper than going out to eat in most cases. Plus the number of options are "up'd". In a movie you could try to hold her etc, and thus speeding up the entire getting comfortable stage. After a movie date, with far less words than a dining out date, potentially you could be a lot closer to a second date/comfortable posture. Then on the second date you dine out or something, and then you can be a lot closer to her because you guys have already been close.
Unread 5 Dec 2005, 17:25   #23
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nadar
I'm down there every night sitting outside with those heat-things drinking beer with the alcoholics!
I can imagine!!!

Quote:
oh my oh my... it's nice to have a student id-card that gives you discount on beer, isn't it?
For those who drink beer, Im sure it is
Unread 5 Dec 2005, 18:17   #24
JonnyBGood
Banned

On a slightly different note instead of asking her out on a date you could go and hunt down the band air supply and force them to play "all out love" outside her window while you pretend to be the lead singer. And for those not in the know

I 'm all out of love, I'm so lost without you
I know you were right believing for so long
I 'm all out of love, what am I without you
I can't be too late to say that I was so wroooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnggggggggggggggggg!

And so on and so forth until she leaps out of her open window into your waiting arms for some hot norwegian loving on a cold winter's night.

PS gay
Unread 5 Dec 2005, 18:46   #25
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
On a slightly different note instead of asking her out on a date you could go and hunt down the band air supply and force them to play "all out love" outside her window while you pretend to be the lead singer. And for those not in the know

I 'm all out of love, I'm so lost without you
I know you were right believing for so long
I 'm all out of love, what am I without you
I can't be too late to say that I was so wroooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnggggggggggggggggg!

And so on and so forth until she leaps out of her open window into your waiting arms for some hot norwegian loving on a cold winter's night.

PS gay
For a minute I thought it was a song by Anastacia.
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Dec 2005, 18:47   #26
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blastoderm
For a minute I thought it was a song by Anastacia.
I don't even know who that is
Unread 5 Dec 2005, 19:15   #27
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
I don't even know who that is
She's a pop singer. or something.
she has a song that goes

"I'm out of love, set me free,
blah blah blah something that rhymes with glee (misery?)"

on another note, can someone rename this thread so it's spelt correctly before I commit suicide?
Unread 5 Dec 2005, 19:33   #28
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Appocomaster
on another note, can someone rename this thread so it's spelt correctly before I commit suicide?
I've been wondering what he meant to call it. We're to go on a date? Were you to go on a date? Where to go on a date?
Unread 5 Dec 2005, 19:34   #29
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

"Where to go on a date", I think
Unread 5 Dec 2005, 19:49   #30
Jennifer
Destroyer of Worlds

Jennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet society

The ice skating thing isn't getting enough love.

Unless she absolutely hates it, it's great because if she's into you you'll know about it. 'Oops, sorry for falling into your arms there, I just lost my balance'. Then you know she's hot for you.

Or you could take her for coffee, and a wander round a park or something. 'Oh, it's getting cold/rainy, that's a shame, I was going to take you to <someplace outdoors>, we can go back to my place instead if you want'.
“In spite of the roaring of the young lions at the Union, and the screaming of the rabbits in the home of the vivisect, in spite of Keble College, and the tramways, and the sporting prints, Oxford still remains the most beautiful thing in England, and nowhere else are life and art so exquisitely blended, so perfectly made one.”
Jennifer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Dec 2005, 20:30   #31
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jennifer
'Oops, sorry for falling into your arms there, I just lost my balance'.
Brits and ice skating.

and now i start thinking of Eddie the eagle.
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Dec 2005, 20:50   #32
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoeN
Brits and ice skating.

and now i start thinking of Eddie the eagle.
koen in 'understanding sport #318: the difference between ice skating and ski jumping'
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Dec 2005, 14:44   #33
DukePaul
Retired VGN

DukePaul is just really niceDukePaul is just really niceDukePaul is just really niceDukePaul is just really nice

Quote:
Høhøhø.
You've started hitting on the patrons of Finken? Is there something I doesn't know about you, dear?

I'm assuming you aren't reffering to Ugla, as every single girl from Bergen that I've talked to has expressed unsympathetic sentiments concerning that place....

PS: Hardcore is getting pretty decent. I've downloaded some parts, and it was quite fun. Have you had a Moneky Ball-piece yet, btw?
Was Fincken, yes. Was her suggestion, we'd had dinner and was going to meet a few friends in about an hour, so she suggested we'd drop by there. At that time, I'd lived in Bergen for 8 days, so I didn't know what kind of place it was :P Also, it was early, so not many visitors there, to give it away.

Hardcore is getting decent, yes. Kanal 24 expressed interest in it, and John is negotiating an interview with Dennis Dyek - you know, that Silicon Knights dude.
Unread 8 Dec 2005, 15:02   #34
Nadar
I see you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DukePaul
Was Fincken, yes.
Is Fincken that 'suspicious' place with Lille Lungegårdsvann? I walk by there when visiting my brother and there seems to be some pink and green lights in there all the time :eek:
Unread 9 Dec 2005, 17:17   #35
DukePaul
Retired VGN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nadar
Is Fincken that 'suspicious' place with Lille Lungegårdsvann? I walk by there when visiting my brother and there seems to be some pink and green lights in there all the time :eek:
Not really by Lille Lundegårdsvann, but close enough, I guess. I allways pass the place when going from Kvarteret to Garage, never seen any pink or green lights there (not that I can recall, anyway).
And yes, it's a place for the homosexual (and lesbian), if that's what you meant by "suspicious" .
Unread 10 Dec 2005, 02:13   #36
dda
USS Oklahoma

dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
[Situation] As requested by JBG: lets assume that she is a alive.
This just complicates things.
Unread 10 Dec 2005, 14:48   #37
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: Were to go on a date?

This thread genuinely amuses me.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote