User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 31 May 2005, 22:30   #1
ReligFree

ReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to all
The good, the bad + the ugly

Just a little reflection on various chats iv had over the last few days with people... and its come to my attention that it appears that every alliance believes they are the good guys fighting against the rest.

Now my question to the AD masses is;

Are you the good guys? and why?

I'l go first i spose

Im a SiNND BC and i do believe we are the good guys. My main reasoning behind this is because i see us as the underdogs fighting the other alliances. We are outnumbered and outgunned yet still keep fighting with some success tbh (/me waves at LCH). So yeah, were the good guys, you all smell + XomaZ is sexy. Your turn....
ReligFree is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 May 2005, 22:33   #2
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: The good, the bad + the ugly

We are good guys cos we weren't the ones who started the war. We were forced to block cos we had Exil/LCH/ToT already blocked against us
_Kila_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 May 2005, 22:35   #3
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

yet ND were napped with 1up preround? /me shrugs, outnumbered? surely not i mean afterall u did merge to produce an active core according to your hc
Unread 31 May 2005, 22:35   #4
god113
Ex-Player

god113 has a spectacular aura aboutgod113 has a spectacular aura about

I've always seen 1up as being 'the good guys', but a lot of the time I find myself cheering on the bad guys.
Unread 31 May 2005, 22:36   #5
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

There are no good guys in planetarion, only winners and losers.

Unread 31 May 2005, 22:39   #6
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

what lokken said
Unread 31 May 2005, 22:40   #7
Loz
Careless talk costs lives

Loz has a spectacular aura aboutLoz has a spectacular aura aboutLoz has a spectacular aura about

There are honorable and dishonorable players.

edit: and alliances.
[19:13] <Keglomaniac> whats wrong with our intel?
[19:13] <bos|takeaway> its a contradiction in terms
Loz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 May 2005, 22:41   #8
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alki
yet ND were napped with 1up preround? /me shrugs, outnumbered? surely not i mean afterall u did merge to produce an active core according to your hc
thats ND not SiN
Unread 31 May 2005, 22:43   #9
Neferti
part time ghost

Neferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to behold

He's got a point Kila is SiN
Unread 31 May 2005, 22:49   #10
Amycus
Flame me...

Amycus will become famous soon enoughAmycus will become famous soon enough

On one hand it isn't fair to SiN to blame them for all of ND's faults. On the other hand they did merge so are one alliance so it is perfectly allowable.

Lok is right about this being only winners and losers but to put that in pa terms is, winners always = bad guys, losers always = good guys.
r4: [Tuba]HC
r11: [SiN]
r12: [SiN]HC
r13: [eX]
r19: [TGV]
r20: Destiny
r21: What? Are you kidding?

Ooooomph! Come back Noah02!
Amycus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 May 2005, 22:51   #11
Alki
Drink is Good

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Kila_
thats ND not SiN
well u are 1 unit now so u cannot expect people to not judge u as a whole
Unread 31 May 2005, 22:56   #12
_Kila_
break it down!

Judge our actions as a whole, as a whole and judge our actions seperately, seperately
Unread 31 May 2005, 23:06   #13
Neferti
part time ghost

Neferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to behold

I think his point was SiN was neutral before the merger and the wars.
Unread 31 May 2005, 23:07   #14
I am Idler
This is bat country

I am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

1up is the light.

Follow the light.
Unread 31 May 2005, 23:09   #15
Alessio
deserves a medal

Alessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet society

I'm Teh Bad..
Stop bashing my planet ffs
Unread 31 May 2005, 23:15   #16
barney
Ex-Visionary

barney is a jewel in the roughbarney is a jewel in the roughbarney is a jewel in the rough

/me is teh ugly
r11 NoS (16:9:10)
r12 VsN (22:2:1)
r13 VsN BC (10:10:10) - R.I.P.
r14 xVx Head BC (2:8:3)
barney is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 May 2005, 23:34   #17
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by I am Idler
1up is the light.

Follow the light.
The problem is that the flies get burned dear
Unread 31 May 2005, 23:36   #18
BaSSe

BaSSe is a splendid one to beholdBaSSe is a splendid one to beholdBaSSe is a splendid one to beholdBaSSe is a splendid one to beholdBaSSe is a splendid one to beholdBaSSe is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
We are good guys cos we weren't the ones who started the war. We were forced to block cos we had Exil/LCH/ToT already blocked against us
Might be clever to recheck that information
BaSSe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 May 2005, 23:38   #19
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

DrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud of

i think hirr's the good guys, for the rest: we're all bad and ugly

* We do not exist *

* G-II * NoS * VsN * Ascendancy * Osiris * xVx * Ultores *

DrunkenViking is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 May 2005, 23:42   #20
Squidly
Avenger of Calamari

Squidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amycus
Lok is right about this being only winners and losers but to put that in pa terms is, winners always = bad guys, losers always = good guys.

Wow, Exi has you well-trained don't they =/

Good: F-Crew.... They play on their own, have a strong community spirit, and something about wakey's fleets.

Bad: NoS... Despite Heru and Kargool's sexyness, trying to play Switzerland in PA has generally provoked some negative feelings around =p

Ugly: The_Fish. I'm sorry dude, but that picture of you dressing up as one of the Village people folk... and that Moustache....... I hang my head in shame =p

Quote:
Originally Posted by big_horn
ND will always be an evil group of heartless war mongering scum buckets after they roided my beatifull allianceless galaxy in rnd 10.5 to the delight of one of their american blind nationalist zeolot members...

Your #8 must have looked at ND funny.
Squidly is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jun 2005, 00:40   #21
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

"None of the above."

I am 665 - Almost Evil.

Possibly also an anti-hero.

We, 1up on the collective, are the guys everyone other ourselves love to hate, because frankly, we are that magnificent.

We also tend to love ourselves.

Everyone else is evil

If you are not with us, you are against.

Last edited by _ryzekiel_; 1 Jun 2005 at 01:15. Reason: ****ING C KEY
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jun 2005, 00:52   #22
coffee-
Beoyotch

coffee- is just really nicecoffee- is just really nicecoffee- is just really nicecoffee- is just really nice

Good: hirr
Bad: NoS
Ugly: ToF...ugly sods.
Unread 1 Jun 2005, 00:55   #23
MiX
Who cares?

MiX has a spectacular aura aboutMiX has a spectacular aura aboutMiX has a spectacular aura about

in rl the ones that win the war are always considered the good guys cuz they make history inhere ofc the winners are the bad guys and everyone else is the good guys, they just lost because the winners did dishonorable things OBVIOUSLY
MiX is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jun 2005, 00:56   #24
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Good: ToT - excellent return, great control over their members, awesome team spirit.

Bad: Too many to choose from - NoS (that fence is going to cause a severe rectal prolapse), 1up (propaganda squad has underperformed this round), Hydra.

Ugly: Angels recruiting policy.
Unread 1 Jun 2005, 01:22   #25
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Bad: NoS... Despite Heru and Kargool's sexyness, trying to play Switzerland in PA has generally provoked some negative feelings around =p
But, but.. I love swiss chocolate.
Unread 1 Jun 2005, 02:33   #26
Sonnenbomber
ToT HC

Sonnenbomber is on a distinguished road

We are bad and ugly. We love Pr0n webbies and we are ToT.
Still questions?
R4 120:25 Cäsar of Roman Empire (p25a)
R5 14:9 Sonnenbomber of Reschis Götterhimmel (ToT Trialmember)
R6 23:14 Häuptling Kaltes Warmes und Fließendes Wasser (ToT BC)
R7 7:12 Dummheit kann man nicht verbieten (ToT HC)
R8 15:1 Gummizofe of Brigade 0 (ToT HC)
R9 16:3 Vicky Vomit of The yoghourt bums around quiet (ToT HC)
R10 13:10 KratzDeinPupsloch of DurchfallImWeltAll (ToT HC)
R11-12 Reallife and other games
Sonnenbomber is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jun 2005, 08:40   #27
_Kila_
break it down!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaSSe
Might be clever to recheck that information
Yeah I made up some random stuff off the top of my head
Unread 1 Jun 2005, 08:45   #28
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend

M.I.L.F are the good guys cos they rock the kazbah.
Unread 1 Jun 2005, 08:54   #29
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by furball
Ugly: Angels recruiting policy.
Care to elaborate that? As a peon I am rather curious. Is EXilition recruitment policy then "uglier" or "ugliest"?
"Oh, wretched race of a day, children of chance and misery, why do ye compel me to say to you what it were most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is for ever beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. The second best for you, however, is soon to die". Silenus, tutor to Dionysos, speaking to King Midas.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jun 2005, 09:00   #30
Amycus
Flame me...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tietäjä
Care to elaborate that? As a peon I am rather curious. Is EXilition recruitment policy then "uglier" or "ugliest"?
That would be a no. Because eX didn't recruit hydra shipjumpers.

Unread 1 Jun 2005, 09:02   #31
Cooling
Tilting at windmills

Cooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Ive always seen fury as being the good guys and xan as the bad lot.

The current alliance situation is just a variation on that theme.
Unread 1 Jun 2005, 09:12   #32
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amycus
That would be a no. Because eX didn't recruit hydra shipjumpers.
SiNND (or HR, or whatever) shipjumpers are then untouchable or somewhat a lot better than Hydra shipjumpers?
"Oh, wretched race of a day, children of chance and misery, why do ye compel me to say to you what it were most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is for ever beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. The second best for you, however, is soon to die". Silenus, tutor to Dionysos, speaking to King Midas.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jun 2005, 09:15   #33
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

'Good' and 'Bad' are just point of views, erected by the fundamentals most of us have been brought up around, to instill the morals that the major religions have defined.
Unread 1 Jun 2005, 09:25   #34
hook
I'm who you want me to be

hook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by _ryzekiel_
'Good' and 'Bad' are just point of views, erected by the fundamentals most of us have been brought up around, to instill the morals that the major religions have defined.
You're still The Ugly though. :eek:
Unread 1 Jun 2005, 10:19   #35
ANdrode
..comeback kid

ANdrode is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
SiNND (or HR, or whatever) shipjumpers are then untouchable or somewhat a lot better than Hydra shipjumpers?
Those have no really high score and ain't high profile... Thus... those don't matter

Shipjumping only matters when the popular opinion (eg: 1UP, because they have the most members on AD) thinks its bad.

I wonder what would have happened if the guys changing alliance changed to 1UP...

Last edited by ANdrode; 1 Jun 2005 at 11:02.
ANdrode is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jun 2005, 10:40   #36
jerome

Unread 1 Jun 2005, 10:47   #37
_Kila_
break it down!

jerome is teh ugly
Unread 1 Jun 2005, 11:23   #38
aNgRyDuCk
Hired Thug

aNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet society

<---- teh old the fat and the bald
Unread 1 Jun 2005, 11:25   #39
aNgRyDuCk
Hired Thug

aNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANdrode
Those have no really high score and ain't high profile... Thus... those don't matter

Shipjumping only matters when the popular opinion (eg: 1UP, because they have the most members on AD) thinks its bad.

I wonder what would have happened if the guys changing alliance changed to 1UP...

they do matter, maybe not to you...but they certainly matter to those alliances...and they have burned bridges just the same
Unread 1 Jun 2005, 11:33   #40
Remy
Ex-Head Multihunter

Remy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Sorry, what alliance are you? Sin i believe

You were forced to block? lol

We have nice logs (thanks to my source) where 1Up/ND/SiN/ToF/NoS were blocked before protection ended. You had a shared attack coordination channel, of which we cud easily get the access list (some fool forgot to set +i on the channel).

Maybe you are uninformed or misinformed, but that doesnt matter; just setting the record straight here: you blocked first, forcing US to counter that.
R7-9: Had an account, but didnt play seriously
R09.5: []LCH[] Officer
R10.0: []LCH[] HC (Rank #9, #1 Gal)
R10.5-R18.0: []LCH[] HC Scanner!
R18.0-R33 : Multihunter, Head MH
R34-.. : [CT] HC

Last edited by Remy; 1 Jun 2005 at 11:41.
Remy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jun 2005, 11:35   #41
Methedrine
wearing cheap sunglasses

Methedrine is on a distinguished road

We are the light at the end of LCHEAT's sorry little tunnel.
Unread 1 Jun 2005, 11:51   #42
_Kila_
break it down!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Remy
Sorry, what alliance are you? Sin i believe

You were forced to block? lol

We have nice logs (thanks to my source) where 1Up/ND/SiN/ToF/NoS were blocked before protection ended. You had a shared attack coordination channel, of which we cud easily get the access list (some fool forgot to set +i on the channel).

Maybe you are uninformed or misinformed, but that doesnt matter; just setting the record straight here: you blocked first, forcing US to counter that.
Quote:
Yeah I made up some random stuff off the top of my head
Unread 1 Jun 2005, 12:14   #43
helikopter

helikopter can only hope to improve

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReligFree
We are outnumbered
ROFL. That made me smile even. How the hell can your alliance be outnumbered when
1. Your alliance has more members than any of the exi/lch/tot block alliances
2. Your block has more members than the exi/lch/tot block

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReligFree
and outgunned
Indeed, you lack dedication, activity and skills. Because of that your planets are so small that even I, who isn't even in top10, can attack only 3 of them. Others are just too tiny.
Unread 1 Jun 2005, 12:54   #44
Chika
Black Power MotherF*ckas!

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold

Historically, the good guys are the ones who are losing. The good guys never win. They may hold a top rank, maybe even #1 for a while, but in the end, they lose because they are good.
Unread 1 Jun 2005, 12:57   #45
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend

It doesn't always turn out like Episode III dude, watch Episode VI

Last edited by ChubbyChecker; 1 Jun 2005 at 13:47.
ChubbyChecker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jun 2005, 13:08   #46
Banned
Banned

Banned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chika
Historically, the good guys are the ones who are losing. The good guys never win. They may hold a top rank, maybe even #1 for a while, but in the end, they lose because they are good.
You sound bitter. That's my job. Please don't take my job
Banned is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jun 2005, 13:10   #47
Banned
Banned

Banned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by helikopter
ROFL. That made me smile even. How the hell can your alliance be outnumbered when
1. Your alliance has more members than any of the exi/lch/tot block alliances
2. Your block has more members than the exi/lch/tot block
Welcome to AD. Where no matter what, your block is always outnumbered.

Quote:
Indeed, you lack dedication, activity and skills. Because of that your planets are so small that even I, who isn't even in top10, can attack only 3 of them. Others are just too tiny.
Not top10, but almost top10 on value. Bit low on the XP, even I, who am not even top10, have more than you.
Banned is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jun 2005, 13:12   #48
Chika
Black Power MotherF*ckas!

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banned
You sound bitter. That's my job. Please don't take my job

I actually wasn't trying to come off as bitter. Just my thoughts.
I'm actually quite the happy guy as of recent. I think.
Unread 1 Jun 2005, 13:49   #49
Amycus
Flame me...

Quote:
Yes, because I left SiN and joined eX because in my eyes at that time SiN was dead. Not to mention the fact that SiN is designed to let players go. Also eX is where I will stay until it is gone.

Hydra on the other hand have the reputation of jumping ship everytime their toes get wet.

I could debate this longer if you wish but this thread isn't about that so pm me on irc or something.

Unread 1 Jun 2005, 14:21   #50
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

Im the good. If anyone doubted.
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote