User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 3 Jan 2005, 11:28   #1
Nitros
Internal Error

Nitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to behold
LCH/1up Galaxy Relations

Mod precis: The issue at hand is how fellow galaxy members should behave when hostile alliances are present in that galaxy, in particular with reference to LCH. - Lok

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRat
Im kind of hoping for another solo round, death by blocking is boring for everyone involved.
[flame] another round? didnt 1up and ND block last round? [/flame]
i do hope they wont do it again next round - improves the round imo.

ps. why does nobody get my joke!? (first reply on this topic)

[]LCH[] ..lets change history

Last edited by lokken; 4 Jan 2005 at 18:02.
Nitros is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Jan 2005, 11:31   #2
I am Idler
This is bat country

I am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Round 13 predictions

ah well, atleast we reported the incomings on our gal, unlike a certain LCH HC who took the liberty to **** over a few ingal 1up's when he had his chance during nightwatch.
Unread 3 Jan 2005, 11:36   #3
Nitros
Internal Error

Nitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to behold

i was sleeping during my nightwatch - get over it
oh and i got some good resoles for the newyear, so maybe more luck next time

Unread 3 Jan 2005, 11:40   #4
I am Idler
This is bat country

I am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

you dont sleep during nightwatch
Unread 3 Jan 2005, 22:40   #5
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitros
i was sleeping during my nightwatch - get over it

Conclusive proof of the personality and characteristics of LCH itself.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Jan 2005, 00:38   #6
Nitros
Internal Error

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zh|l
yeah my characteristics really represents LCH's
even if i wouldnt be asleep - i wouldnt have mind seeing the 1up roids going somewhere else
i've seen enough 1up guys selling out their galmates

-get over it! it were 100 roids-
i cant believe you guys make such a disaster out of it

ps. stay on topic thx bye

Unread 4 Jan 2005, 00:58   #7
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

your both idiots anyway, 1up MOs/HC & LCH HCs in the same private gal - morons :/

Last edited by _ryzekiel_; 4 Jan 2005 at 01:06.
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Jan 2005, 01:08   #8
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
yeah my characteristics really represents LCH's
even if i wouldnt be asleep - i wouldnt have mind seeing the 1up roids going somewhere else
i've seen enough 1up guys selling out their galmates

-get over it! it were 100 roids-
i cant believe you guys make such a disaster out of it

ps. stay on topic thx bye
I'm over it. Anyone who is important enough knows the story anyway, you showed yourself as being an utter twat and that's enough for me. My honour and pride is intact, yours however...

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Unread 4 Jan 2005, 01:12   #9
Nitros
Internal Error

if this game was about honour and pride it would have been a dead game after r1
however - im curious what made my honour and pride disapear - selling out 1up galmates cause i didnt want them to win a round?

last reply on this thread to keep it on topic, pm me if you want to go on with it

Unread 4 Jan 2005, 01:47   #10
alch
Retired

alch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud of

Putting my own alliance above anything even my own planet and my galaxy, i wouldnt defend nor report the incoming on a planet who had a hostile history against my own alliance and would provide everything in fact to make sure my alliance would win over the alliance of this said hostile planet.
This is a game, and all the tactics are valids.
After all, this is all the game is about.. no?

Mid-round when 1up declared they will not allow their members to defend LCH in-galaxy, if the same 1up in-galaxy would have reported the incoming from 1up, that would have ruin the impact 1up did want to have on LCH by attacking them.

please correct me if i am wrong.
Unread 4 Jan 2005, 01:49   #11
Banned
Banned

Banned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
selling out 1up galmates cause i didnt want them to win a round?
In my opinion, joining a private galaxy or pack is like making a pact. You stick together, whether you're friends or enemies. I reported my LCH galmate's incoming whenever he was attacked, no matter who it was attacking, friends, allies or enemies. I knew I couldn't I defend him ingal, so I did whatever I could to make sure he got defense if he wasn't online. I don't consider this behavior more or less honorable than what you did, I consider it an honoring of that agreement and a hell of a lot less shit. I could've sold him out when I knew he was going to get waved by big 1up planets, but I stayed up an extra tick to report it*.

As far as I'm concerned the galaxy is a neutral territory for issues like this. If you don't consider your galaxy as such, or have galmates you suspect won't treat you with the same respect you give them, anyone that isn't 'friendly' should be exiled.

However, this leads to a problem: If you can't have mixed alliance galaxies, alliance HCs gain a strong advantage by enforcing 'pure' blocked galaxies. So I treat my galaxy with respect not just for theirs and my own sake, but also because not doing so would hark back unto a time which I think is best left in the past.

* Some 1up members asked me to inform them when my galmate was offline, I refused. 1up gained about 3-4k roids off him, but those who asked for that information didn't get a single one them.
Banned is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Jan 2005, 01:56   #12
alch
Retired

alch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud of

1) you dont pack with the whole galaxy and most of the hostiles i knew about in our galaxies were in random spots, because our BG member werent allowed to team up with certain alliances who might be hostiles to us.
2) informing your own alliance while your galaxies mates are sleeping is almost considered by me on the limit of farming knowing there is no chance your galaxy mates will be able to defend himself.
3)Not defending your hostile galaxy mates but reporting it to your ennemies is however something i have a problem with but something i can deal with, i wouldnt slap a member of mine for doing so as i see the galaxy as a private sphere where sometime they are the only one to be able to save my member from loosing roids.
However, a hostile planets in our galaxy that need to be taken down or countered, will be hit by us and will not get defended against us and to avoid problematic confrontation between the member of this galaxy and its galaxy mates, i would attack the said galaxy without informing my own members, so theses wont have to deal with the harsh question "to report or not report".
Unread 4 Jan 2005, 02:06   #13
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by alch
stuff.
The talk of alliance > galaxy is really quite amusing considering who I am. I've always been an advocate for alliance loyalty and I fiercly defend it to the best of my ability.

There is however a difference between defending and reporting. My opinion has always been to protect my galaxy members to the best of my ability and normally every galaxy I've been in has had some clause prohibiting attacks on eachother alliances. Now if a war starts up, I would be selfish to assume those members would stick to that and it's pretty common practice to not defend your enemies. However, I still believed it to be common courtesy to report incomings and make sure their relevant alliance had the information. If your alliance is really superior and better, it doesn't need attacks not to be reported for it to get through on their enemies.

What annoyed me more in this case was that I had reported incoming for the LCH the previous night before, even being late for work to make sure I kept things up-to-date tick by tick. Then when I got incoming, the LCH never reported it just to see me roided. 1up NEVER prevented reporting of incoming as it proves to be detrimental and in this case I had no qualms about watching the LCH in my galaxy get slaughtered.

I want my alliance to win yes, and I will stick fully to the rules, but in interest of harmony I would at least expect the courtest of reporting eachothers incomings. Looks like I was wrong with the case of LCH (first time it's ever happened really within plain sight for me, even Xanadu members reporting incoming for Fury memebrs and vice versa.)

But hey, you live and learn.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Unread 4 Jan 2005, 02:17   #14
alch
Retired

Quote:
Originally Posted by zhil
post #67
When it come to a gentlemen pact that both part will report incoming, which mean not only when the hostile planet will have incoming will get reported but also when myself will have incoming i will be reported by this said planet, then its fine by me and for the best of my alliance, i should keep the interest even in my ennemies to report incoming, tho i rarely saw hostile alliances reporting incoming.

tho everyone who shared with me a galaxy and their alliance's DC know i was reporting their incoming all the time, if it was NoS in round10.5 or this round for big_c which we reported his incoming all the time or WP's phantom....

But when it comes to a case that i had this round, while a certain alliance player made sure his planet and his alliance mates will have defense while the other (angels and other alliances) will be uncovered, then for me its breaking the gentlemen pact.
This planet should die. at all cost.
Unread 4 Jan 2005, 02:38   #15
Spritfire

Spritfire is just really niceSpritfire is just really niceSpritfire is just really niceSpritfire is just really niceSpritfire is just really nice

I agree with you alch, reporting and defending is a different thing.
I many times reported my LCH gal m8's incs, many times.
This is things we agree'd on , and you keep to that.
Why join up with someone you want to play with, when you let em die? Even if it your own alliance attacking.
Alliance and Galaxy's are two different things, they should be two different things.
If you will only listen to your alliance, get youself a gal with only your alliance members, and see how funny it will be..

There are many reasons ppl choose gals with planets you guessing will be hostile, less incs ? maybe, o_O in another arby.. why not ? OR just because they are friends ?
If you choose to play with other alliances in your gal, even if they are hostile or not, you should be man enough to stand up for em, and report their incs. Defending against your own alliance and allied planets. that everyone can understand, but not reporting.... thats just making a fool of yourself.
Spritfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Jan 2005, 11:45   #16
zmeu
Diablo

zmeu has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Quote:
i got kicked out two times out of a certain 1up gal once they've learnt i was with LCH, nothing more. therefore what you invoked, personality and [edit]character[/edit] proof = nonexsistant even with your _older_wiser_ kind.
as a sidenote, if you can prove Nitros wasnt telling the truth, do it. dont just blabber on around these forums already swarmed by pityful types that play god behind an inet conn. at the same time, i will bring you all the proof you need to backup every single word ive said. only, you might want to check with sid/mazz before.
zmeu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Jan 2005, 13:49   #17
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

mazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by zmeu
i got kicked out two times out of a certain 1up gal once they've learnt i was with LCH, nothing more. therefore what you invoked, personality and [edit]character[/edit] proof = nonexsistant even with your _older_wiser_ kind.
as a sidenote, if you can prove Nitros wasnt telling the truth, do it. dont just blabber on around these forums already swarmed by pityful types that play god behind an inet conn. at the same time, i will bring you all the proof you need to backup every single word ive said. only, you might want to check with sid/mazz before.
Would this be the same gal you offered a nap to if we stopped hitting LCH planets?

It was clear you would be a risk and I am in no doubt (being as you were reporting our outgoing fleets) that you would not have hesitated to let fellow members know the moment the little star disappeared from our planet names.

If you'd given the impression of being a team player then you would have been a welcome member of the gal, but this certainly isn't the impression we got from you to start with.

<@JBG> by the way is mazzelaar a community account that everyone in 1up logs into when they're feeling angry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyBGood
mazzelaar has always reminded me of a hungry hungry hippo. Except instead of eating marbles he just bites the heads off new AD posters
mazzelaar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Jan 2005, 15:12   #18
Kileman
Commander

Kileman is a splendid one to beholdKileman is a splendid one to beholdKileman is a splendid one to beholdKileman is a splendid one to beholdKileman is a splendid one to beholdKileman is a splendid one to behold

zmeu was an evile lch spy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111

and deserved everything he got \o/
________
Rent guarantee dicussion

Last edited by Kileman; 24 Feb 2011 at 22:21.
Kileman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Jan 2005, 15:33   #19
zmeu
Diablo

"being as you were reporting our outgoing fleets" - that happened once and only after kileman said he would take into consideration removing some (note *some*- at that stage, on a random pm forest was crying to MISTU that 1up is dying) pressure off LCH in exchange of a nap. i only warned him, as friendly as i could, after which i got kicked from gal chan and exiled. only in that moment i reported his outgoing.

your exile reason #1, tho, was a nick change on irc, from my fake to the real one (why would i have revealed my real nick if i was going to spy on a 1up gal... you think it thru). i did that to prove my stupid team play to you all "team players". i gave you all about me, thinking, i could just PLAY inthere.

bottom line, mazzelaar... you could support in your gal only marionettes and truly, i wonder, how come you three didnt exile yourselves till the end of the round. sorry, but thats how much personality and character proof you show.
Unread 4 Jan 2005, 15:35   #20
zmeu
Diablo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kileman
zmeu was an evile lch spy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111

and deserved everything he got \o/
i got a top 3 gal.. above yours mate.
Unread 4 Jan 2005, 16:09   #21
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

mazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
"being as you were reporting our outgoing fleets" - that happened once and only after kileman said he would take into consideration removing some (note *some*- at that stage, on a random pm forest was crying to MISTU that 1up is dying) pressure off LCH in exchange of a nap. i only warned him, as friendly as i could, after which i got kicked from gal chan and exiled. only in that moment i reported his outgoing.
once is more than enough

Quote:
your exile reason #1, tho, was a nick change on irc, from my fake to the real one (why would i have revealed my real nick if i was going to spy on a 1up gal... you think it thru). i did that to prove my stupid team play to you all "team players". i gave you all about me, thinking, i could just PLAY inthere.
I shan't bother with irc logs about the first few days of you fake nicking, us getting incoming, you popping on to ask if we're all covered and then buggering off again. You may have been on the straight up but like I said before, first impressions count, and your weren't very good.

Quote:
bottom line, mazzelaar... you could support in your gal only marionettes and truly, i wonder, how come you three didnt exile yourselves till the end of the round. sorry, but thats how much personality and character proof you show.
We didn't exile ourselves at all. Care to clarify?

<@JBG> by the way is mazzelaar a community account that everyone in 1up logs into when they're feeling angry?

Quote:
mazzelaar has always reminded me of a hungry hungry hippo. Except instead of eating marbles he just bites the heads off new AD posters
Unread 4 Jan 2005, 16:34   #22
zmeu
Diablo

Quote:
Originally Posted by mazzelaar
once is more than enough
its not *once* that has any importance there, but *when*.... when you exiled me. in the end,what did you expect me to do. you all got the tek-disease or something.

Quote:
I shan't bother with irc logs about the first few days of you fake nicking, us getting incoming, you popping on to ask if we're all covered and then buggering off again. You may have been on the straight up but like I said before, first impressions count, and your weren't very good.
logs. bring them on. as for few days .. thats about how much ive been in your gal. also, as far as i remember, i faked for max 24hrs.
linked to that first impression, i risk of repeating myself... admit it once and for all that only me being LCH (fact that i gave it to you myself) got you that bad taste.. nothing else, not a random LCH raid, nothing. now take another look at my initial post, kthx.

Quote:
We didn't exile ourselves at all. Care to clarify?

it was said as a joke. anyway, to make it funnier .. you *happened* to win the round - /me thinks of abso with pleasure
with those being said, now, bye.
Unread 4 Jan 2005, 16:35   #23
Tearz
Peter Pwn

Tearz will become famous soon enoughTearz will become famous soon enough

Now I see the background to why my gal got raped when zmeu popped in as a (less than 1m planet?) exile
Tearz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Jan 2005, 16:43   #24
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

Quote:
its not *once* that has any importance there, but *when*.... when you exiled me. in the end,what did you expect me to do. you all got the tek-disease or something.
According to the logs I've been looking through I kicked you from the channel and Sid exiled you from the gal _after_ you reported Kilemans outbound.

Code:
02:06 -!- zmeu was kicked from #clan by P [(Loz) tata]
02:10 -!- z|out was kicked from #clan by P [(Loz) No reason supplied]
02:11 <@Loz> no more spying :)
02:13 <@TheMedic> good choice
02:14 <@Joshua> i launched on an lch hc
02:14 <@Joshua> who was offline
02:14 <@Joshua> and he tipped them off that i was attacking
02:14 <@Joshua> and he got big def
Quote:
logs. bring them on. as for few days .. thats about how much ive been in your gal. also, as far as i remember, i faked for max 24hrs.
linked to that first impression, i risk of repeating myself... admit it once and for all that only me being LCH (fact that i gave it to you myself) got you that bad taste.. nothing else, not a random LCH raid, nothing. now take another look at my initial post, kthx.
So let me get this straight:

You fakenick for 24 hours then join with your real nick after we accuse you of spying.
Sid apologises to you for calling you spy planet.
3 days later (after you've given us no reason to) we exile you.

Think about it

Quote:
it was said as a joke. anyway, to make it funnier .. you *happened* to win the round - /me thinks of abso with pleasure
with those being said, now, bye.
I still have absolutely no idea what on earth you're trying to say here

Quote:
Unread 4 Jan 2005, 16:44   #25
zmeu
Diablo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tearz
Now I see the background to why my gal got raped when zmeu popped in as a (less than 1m planet?) exile
one more character i misjudged? great.
dude.. your gal, mine at that time, therefore my own planet was raped by ND/1up .. TAKE STUPID PILLS OR SOMETHING.
remember, that was the point i decided to quit playing r12. i asked to be exiled. i got AGAIN into mazz/sid gal. i got exiled on the spot AGAIN and finally i ended up in the gal with which i finished the round. a gal with 90% romanians.. that was the only reason that kept me around.
now.. DO I NEED TO DRAW THIS TO YOU mr Tearz?
Unread 4 Jan 2005, 16:45   #26
Tearz
Peter Pwn

Tearz will become famous soon enoughTearz will become famous soon enough

Quote:
one more character i misjudged? great.
dude.. your gal, mine at that time, therefore my own planet was raped by ND/1up .. TAKE STUPID PILLS OR SOMETHING.
remember, that was the point i decided to quit playing r12. i asked to be exiled. i got AGAIN into mazz/sid gal. i got exiled on the spot AGAIN and finally i ended up in the gal with which i finished the round. a gal with 90% romanians.. that was the only reason that kept me around.
now.. DO I NEED TO DRAW THIS TO YOU mr Tearz?
zmeu it wasn't a flame - just a comment!
Tearz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Jan 2005, 16:56   #27
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

Quote:
i got AGAIN into mazz/sid gal. ?
I never realised that

Quote:
Unread 4 Jan 2005, 17:01   #28
zmeu
Diablo

to finally end this shit.
@mazzelaar: ive reported incomings on 1up planets in situations that nobody saw them. i dare you to deny this. by "1up planets" i mean the 1up in my gal ( Artanys got my defence whenever he needed and whenever i was around) and one certain 1up planet belonging to a *friend* of mine. i used to jgp him and pasted info onto your stupid bot whenever he had incomings.

what have i got in exchange from you mazzelaar ? hostility and more hostility.

concerning Exor (my good old 1up friend) his reply was representative ... i was his "mate" all round, protected him as much as i could and i dont mean only this round. what is he giving me in exchange? in the end he just decides to kill my stupid planet attacking and covoping. i guess that goes natural around your likes...
well, for your info, that means shit to me... you just put people over, eh, roids fact that im too wtfsad to care.

that, ladies and gentlemen is the description of an idiocy i could rename into, simply, "1up".
Unread 4 Jan 2005, 17:07   #29
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

Quote:
to finally end this shit.
@mazzelaar: ive reported incomings on 1up planets in situations that nobody saw them. i dare you to deny this. by "1up planets" i mean the 1up in my gal ( Artanys got my defence whenever he needed and whenever i was around) and one certain 1up planet belonging to a *friend* of mine. i used to jgp him and pasted info onto your stupid bot whenever he had incomings.

what have i got in exchange from you mazzelaar ? hostility and more hostility.

concerning Exor (my good old 1up friend) his reply was representative ... i was his "mate" all round, protected him as much as i could and i dont mean only this round. what is he giving me in exchange? in the end he just decides to kill my stupid planet attacking and covoping. i guess that goes natural around your likes...
well, for your info, that means shit to me... you just put people over, eh, roids fact that im too wtfsad to care.

that, ladies and gentlemen is the description of an idiocy i could rename into, simply, "1up".
I think you might have lost the plot a little bit here

We were discussing a single occurance that happened. I have no knowledge of Exor or whatever happened with him and you. This was specifically a discussion about your time in my galaxy. This is all I can comment on.

It seems to me you're taking things a wee bit too seriously.

I also suspect the reason 1up were hostile to you was because you were attacking them.

Quote:
Unread 4 Jan 2005, 17:08   #30
Kileman
Commander

Kileman is a splendid one to beholdKileman is a splendid one to beholdKileman is a splendid one to beholdKileman is a splendid one to beholdKileman is a splendid one to beholdKileman is a splendid one to behold

im sorry zmeu - you just werent 1up hc gal material :\
________
HAWAII MEDICAL MARIJUANA

Unread 4 Jan 2005, 17:11   #31
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kileman
im sorry zmeu - you just werent 1up hc gal material :\
you getting delusions of grandeur?

Quote:
Unread 4 Jan 2005, 17:13   #32
zmeu
Diablo

Quote:
you getting delusions of grandeur?
he should be HC.
Unread 4 Jan 2005, 17:14   #33
I am Idler
This is bat country

Quote:

this is my internet and this is my gun, now kindly remove your ass from both.
Unread 4 Jan 2005, 17:15   #34
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

Quote:
he should be HC.
Gah, don't say that - he hasn't stopped banging on about winning round 7 yet!

Quote:
Unread 4 Jan 2005, 17:24   #35
zmeu
Diablo

Quote:
I think you might have lost the plot a little bit here

We were discussing a single occurance that happened. I have no knowledge of Exor or whatever happened with him and you. This was specifically a discussion about your time in my galaxy. This is all I can comment on.

It seems to me you're taking things a wee bit too seriously.

I also suspect the reason 1up were hostile to you was because you were attacking them.

firstly, the plot is clearly only a certain one. 1up bites. are you 1up ? seriously now, i only described a pattern. see it or not, your loss.

secondly, you know what you can do with your assumptions, right ? good. after that, ask your beloved leader which keeps better track of this .. only time i popped as a hostile to 1up was a hostile defence.
unfortunately, for me, my gal asked to keep a low profile around 1up planets. due to that and judging the _at that time_ rankings/politics ive choosen to kill as much ND as i could. before that, my planet was too small/new to even think of hiting 1up therefor except ND all i hit this past round was noobs kthx.

ps: maybe i am taking things seriously/maybe you're like.. low. (dissapoint me)
Unread 4 Jan 2005, 17:27   #36
zmeu
Diablo

Quote:
Originally Posted by I am Idler
this is my internet and this is my gun, now kindly remove your ass from both.
you forgot to add "this is your life" - should i remove?
Unread 4 Jan 2005, 17:32   #37
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

Quote:
firstly, the plot is clearly only a certain one. 1up bites. are you 1up ? seriously now, i only described a pattern. see it or not, your loss.

secondly, you know what you can do with your assumptions, right ? good. after that, ask your beloved leader which keeps better track of this .. only time i popped as a hostile to 1up was a hostile defence.
unfortunately, for me, my gal asked to keep a low profile around 1up planets. due to that and judging the _at that time_ rankings/politics ive choosen to kill as much ND as i could. before that, my planet was too small/new to even think of hiting 1up therefor except ND all i hit this past round was noobs kthx.

ps: maybe i am taking things seriously/maybe you're like.. low. (dissapoint me)
hehe - you're making this very personal - I think someone might need to get a grip.

It's funny, all the way through this conversation I had a feeling you had a 1up planet nap (The arb is currently devoid of information useful at this point) until the very latter part of the round but I had discarded this due to your boring "all 1up are scum" blatherings but it seems my memory was correct.

You need to take a reality check mate. You're getting all worked up about nothing. We started a discussion about you getting exiled from my galaxy - I presented my feelings and observations on the matter and you have launched a fairly scathing personal attack on the character of the 1up members based upon nothing more than a game.

Quote:
Unread 4 Jan 2005, 18:04   #38
zmeu
Diablo

Re: LCH/1up Galaxy Relations

love you too.
Unread 4 Jan 2005, 18:21   #39
Guran
Puppet Master

Guran will become famous soon enoughGuran will become famous soon enough

You shouldn't judge an entire alliance on basis of one mans actions.
I'm uncertain if all the fuss is about a single incident with Nitros or several but for as long as my inet was up, I reported all your incs. If you can be arsed, you can check this with your people.

Quote:
Guran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Jan 2005, 18:39   #40
Nitros
Internal Error

lokken - i find i quite annoying you keep editting my posts or making a thread from it
if you believe the stuff zh|l idler and i were talking about are offtopic (which it was) ask us to either stop or start an own thread about it.
Instead of just making a new topic yourself without even using your own account

Unread 4 Jan 2005, 18:49   #41
TheRat
Retired

TheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guran
You shouldn't judge an entire alliance on basis of one mans actions.
I'm uncertain if all the fuss is about a single incident with Nitros or several but for as long as my inet was up, I reported all your incs. If you can be arsed, you can check this with your people.
We are fully aware that you were the good cop and nitros was the bad cop, love you Guran :xmas:

-Elysium Officer
[1up] Senior MO
Retired
TheRat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Jan 2005, 18:56   #42
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
lokken - i find i quite annoying you keep editting my posts or making a thread from it
if you believe the stuff zh|l idler and i were talking about are offtopic (which it was) ask us to either stop or start an own thread about it.
The reasons for creating a new thread are as follows

1) This discussion does not relate (beyond a minute level) to the original thread it was in
2) However it is a valid discussion that deserves an opportunity to be debated.
3) As a moderator lokken should separate various valid discussions occuring in the same thread which are not on the same topic.

Ergo, this thread was created.

If you dislike the fact it appears like you created this thread (solely if you don't open the thread) this can be changed. However that's a bit faggot-like to be honest.
Unread 4 Jan 2005, 19:09   #43
Nitros
Internal Error

that would be nice
because if you read this topic from the start it makes no sence at all
i tell therat nd and 1up blocked last round
and out of nowhere idler shows up telling im retarded cause i didnt report his incoming 7 weeks ago (having no relation with the topic at all)
thus making this whole topic abit odd as it has been created out of nothing, appart from a flame

i'll shut up - enjoy discussing this

Unread 4 Jan 2005, 19:09   #44
Cochese
Retired

Cochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

He doesn't have to ask though, it's his job to moderate discussions so they progress smoothly. Having two discussions simultaneously in a thread tends to get extremely confusing

The original topic was saved, and now both discussions can continue fluidly without interference.

Splitting Topics - Moderating 201

Utterly useless since r3
Cochese is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Jan 2005, 19:14   #45
Banned
Banned

Banned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
i'll shut up
*cheers*
Banned is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Jan 2005, 00:59   #46
Chika
Black Power MotherF*ckas!

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banned
* Some 1up members asked me to inform them when my galmate was offline, I refused. 1up gained about 3-4k roids off him, but those who asked for that information didn't get a single one them.
I remember when i asked if he was online or not. At first i thought you were pretty gay for the way you reacted, but after thinking about it, it is idd quite honorable. Due to the fact that he was your friend. Reporting incoming for a hostile gal m8 is ok imho. especially when you guys are private pack together like someone said.
Unread 5 Jan 2005, 02:32   #47
Kileman
Commander

If a random LCH comes into your gal - the only way to win is to wait for it to pay and then exile it!!!!!!!
________
N02 VAPORIZER

Unread 6 Jan 2005, 17:06   #48
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

When someone joins my galaxy, they agree to go by my rules, or fce the consequences.

I joined a galaxy randomly this round, and gave them a choice of kicking me, or following me. They chose to follow, thus they chose to follow the rules as laid down by me.

When the LCH attacked 1up, I had him twatted.

Not cause I didnt want my galaxy protection.

It was because I wanted my alliance to win. At the end of the day, anyone in my galaxy can be told not to defend me at any time, whilst my alliance will always be there for me.

They had the choice. They knew the consequences.

Big headed? Yes.
Fair? Most certainly.
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jan 2005, 21:46   #49
Envious
Ambiguous Anachronism

Envious has a spectacular aura aboutEnvious has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest
At the end of the day, anyone in my galaxy can be told not to defend me at any time, whilst my alliance will always be there for me.
About mid round my galaxy consisted of 3 LCH, 2 VsN, 1 VGN, 1 1up.
All of us reported all the incomings for each other and notified everyone for incs. There was only one player who ever refused to defend ingal and even recalled a def on order of his HC. That was the 1up member.
Envious is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jan 2005, 22:39   #50
Legator
Pr0nstar

Legator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Envious
About mid round my galaxy consisted of 3 LCH, 2 VsN, 1 VGN, 1 1up.
All of us reported all the incomings for each other and notified everyone for incs. There was only one player who ever refused to defend ingal and even recalled a def on order of his HC. That was the 1up member.

what a suprise that 1up wasnt allowed to defend lch, vsn or vgn......but that the others defended each other.......

if your not allowed to defend an alliance(s) than your not allowed.....especially if they all are hostile....

what a stupid post by you.....
Honoured to have been [1up] Member

VfL Bochum >*
Legator is offline   Reply With Quote