User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 2 Dec 2004, 10:26   #1
Amnesia
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

Amnesia is an unknown quantity at this point
omg lol

gg 1up.

Code:
1  1up 293.859.650 
2  LCH 293.027.185
(and i refuse to swear)
Unread 2 Dec 2004, 10:38   #2
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

mazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: omg lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amnesia
gg 1up.

Code:
1  1up 293.859.650 
2  LCH 293.027.185
(and i refuse to swear)
Why would you want to swear?

<@JBG> by the way is mazzelaar a community account that everyone in 1up logs into when they're feeling angry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyBGood
mazzelaar has always reminded me of a hungry hungry hippo. Except instead of eating marbles he just bites the heads off new AD posters
mazzelaar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Dec 2004, 10:41   #3
Amnesia
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

Amnesia is an unknown quantity at this point

CONGRATU****INGLATIONS would be appropriate, but that's such a filthy word these days

now you made me say it
Unread 2 Dec 2004, 10:48   #4
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all

Well done 1up. But you'll have to work hard to stay there.
Unread 2 Dec 2004, 10:58   #5
furssie
Spastic Drivel!

furssie can only hope to improve

I think they'll stay there as the #2 alliance below them are slowly dying, but still kicking.

The only possibility to stop their momentum is for #2 and #3 alliance will hit the #1 (1uup).

Judging their morale and planetary stability even with 30~ handicapp, their defense is so hard to break.

The title of winning 2 rounds in a row whilst 1/3 less members is withing reach.

gg 1up
Unread 2 Dec 2004, 11:01   #6
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Fish
Well done 1up. But you'll have to work hard to stay there.
Brilliant underplaying of the hand to avoid everyone going for them out of spite, and leading with just 67 members.

LCH have hardly made themselves any friends through the round, so i suppose we'll have to wait and see, as to what happens now with regards as to who helps them.

I think it'll require major work to take down 1up should anyone decide to, and i would be pleasantly surprised if someone did manage to hit the ground running at this stage with alliances tiring massively and stumbling to the finishing line.

The difference between winning and losing in Planetarion can sometimes merely be the length of time you can keep plugging away at it; persistence and belief means you win, giving up means you're an also ran.
Unread 2 Dec 2004, 11:17   #7
Banned
Banned

Banned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so little

The round is only over when the opposition lays down and dies... Oh wai-
Banned is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Dec 2004, 11:27   #8
LocknLoad
Sh33p h3rd3r

LocknLoad will become famous soon enoughLocknLoad will become famous soon enough

Then its over. 3-4 alliances hitting LCH at the same time has broke their spirit. ND is napped with 1up, might as well say a wing and the others are too afraid. GAME OVER. Of course this was predicted from the beginning and nobody would listen. Good job 1up, pulling the wool over everyones eyes.
Do not make me get out the paddle!!! "
LocknLoad is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Dec 2004, 11:33   #9
hook
I'm who you want me to be

hook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of light

So I guess this means 1up will drop the NAP's or attack pacts of any sorts, seeing they're not targetting the number one alliance anymore, who had to be stopped from 'running away with the round', right?
Unread 2 Dec 2004, 11:41   #10
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by LocknLoad
Then its over. 3-4 alliances hitting LCH at the same time has broke their spirit. ND is napped with 1up, might as well say a wing and the others are too afraid. GAME OVER. Of course this was predicted from the beginning and nobody would listen. Good job 1up, pulling the wool over everyones eyes.
OMG yes. 800K score ahead. The round is so over now.

Why don't you all just bow down now rather than later to save me the trouble.

Above post is sarcastic if anyone can't guess.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Dec 2004, 11:50   #11
Stifler

Stifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hook
So I guess this means 1up will drop the NAP's or attack pacts of any sorts, seeing they're not targetting the number one alliance anymore, who had to be stopped from 'running away with the round', right?
ND wont leave them.

1up: Jump
ND: How high sir?

Former [1up]

Current [Spore]

Returned under the IRC nick BenSwansea
Stifler is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Dec 2004, 11:52   #12
CrazyConrad
DarnocYzarc

CrazyConrad is on a distinguished road

So now that you have reached #1 1up I am sure your moral stops you from staying allied to the #3 alliance? Aint this the time when #2 and #3 alliance go together to take down #1 :/

Last edited by CrazyConrad; 2 Dec 2004 at 12:02.
CrazyConrad is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Dec 2004, 11:53   #13
Banned
Banned

Banned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so little

One has to ask what motivation ND would have to ally LCH when LCH have purposefully let 1up pass them by not targetting 1up for the last few days.
Unread 2 Dec 2004, 11:56   #14
hook

hook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banned
One has to ask what motivation ND would have to ally LCH when LCH have purposefully let 1up pass them by not targetting 1up for the last few days.
What about ending in first place?
Unread 2 Dec 2004, 12:00   #15
Stifler

Stifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
"ok"

Former [1up]

Current [Spore]

Unread 2 Dec 2004, 12:00   #16
Banned
Banned

Quote:
What about ending in first place?
That's pretty clever. Pity LCH were hitting ND instead of 1up, thereby letting 1up pull away from ND. By making it pretty clear that LCH only want either 1up or LCH to win, then antagonizing ND for about a week, they've done very little in my eyes to promote support from ND. After all, ND is still in a position to win, but LCH have already made the political statement that they'd rather let 1up win than see ND over them.

I can see why LCH have jumped at the chance to point out very legitimately that 1up is winning, but as far as I can see they've already burned their bridges with ND. Of course, I'm not ND HC, for all I know they may prefer to finish third to LCH's first rather than second to 1up's first.
Unread 2 Dec 2004, 12:05   #17
Seed of Chaos
Pr0f3ss10na1 P30n

Seed of Chaos will become famous soon enoughSeed of Chaos will become famous soon enough

I hope they preferr to be first rather than second to 1up or 3rd to lch and go for the win :gollum:

PS where's all the other giant smileys gone. Only this one seems to be left
Unread 2 Dec 2004, 12:05   #18
hook

Quote:
That's pretty clever. Pity they were hitting ND instead of 1up, thereby pushing ND away. By making it pretty clear that LCH only want either 1up or LCH to win, then antagonizing ND for about a week, they've done very little in my eyes to promote support from ND. After all, ND is still in a position to win, but LCH have already made the political statement that they'd rather let 1up win than see ND over them.

I can see why LCH have jumped at the chance to point out very legitimately that 1up is winning, but as far as I can see they've already burned their bridges with ND. Of course, I'm not ND HC, for all I know they may prefer to finish third to LCH's first rather than second to 1up's first.
ND indeed still is in a position to win, which is the most relevant part. Even if they don't ally LCH, they can atleast prevent hitting eachother while both targetting 1up (hypothetical scenario ofcourse). LCH is still in a reasonable position to win this round aswell, it'd depend on who gets the most out of the attacks.

Otherwise ND could just leave LCH be, and team up with somebody else. That's really not a point I'm that fuzzed about.

What I wonder is; will the NAP between 1up and ND, and 1up and other alliances, end now that they have taken the number one spot?
Unread 2 Dec 2004, 12:10   #19
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
ND indeed still is in a position to win, which is the most relevant part. Even if they don't ally LCH, they can atleast prevent hitting eachother while both targetting 1up (hypothetical scenario ofcourse). LCH is still in a reasonable position to win this round aswell, it'd depend on who gets the most out of the attacks.

Otherwise ND could just leave LCH be, and team up with somebody else. That's really not a point I'm that fuzzed about.

What I wonder is; will the NAP between 1up and ND, and 1up and other alliances, end now that they have taken the number one spot?
Secret of comedy: timing. At the moment only 1up or LCH could be laughing, perhaps.
Unread 2 Dec 2004, 12:12   #20
Banned
Banned

Quote:
Teaming up with anyone but LCH would be suicidal; ND can't win when both LCH and 1up are hitting them.

But teaming up with LCH would be very close to resigning to a third place, because at this point there are simply more ND that the big 1up planets can hit.

Or perhaps it'd just end up like Vision last round.
Unread 2 Dec 2004, 12:15   #21
hook

Quote:
Teaming up with anyone but LCH would be suicidal; ND can't win when both LCH and 1up are hitting them.

But teaming up with LCH would be very close to resigning to a third place, because at this point there are simply more ND that the big 1up planets can hit.

Or perhaps it'd just end up like Vision last round.
Given LCH have some brains when it comes to politics they'll surely try to stop 1up from ending on the first place instead of making sure ND doesn't?

Maybe my bad of using assumptions such as the availability of common sense in my scenario's
Unread 2 Dec 2004, 12:21   #22
lokken
BlueTuba

perhaps (from what i can devise from Banned) LCH's policy actually doesn't benefit ND in any way whatsoever, so ND has no reason to follow it, so infact it's now in the kingmaker role.

In which case, LCH just shot themselves in the foot, and gave up a defendable 40M lead for nothing.

P.S. Banned - reply to my MAIL! you fagot.
Unread 2 Dec 2004, 12:50   #23
Gio2k
Bolivian Alpaca

Gio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond repute

Considering all the saved resources LCH have by now, this is going to be fun!!!!!
Nice trick though, "Let 1up overtake #1 while we save resources, then all other alliances will stop hitting us, and start hitting them"
Well, guess what, we don't care
I will hit 1ups puppets from now on. You know who you are.
Unread 2 Dec 2004, 12:54   #24
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

mazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Given LCH have some brains when it comes to politics
soo.....many..........jokes.....brain..................................hurting

<@JBG> by the way is mazzelaar a community account that everyone in 1up logs into when they're feeling angry?

Quote:
mazzelaar has always reminded me of a hungry hungry hippo. Except instead of eating marbles he just bites the heads off new AD posters
Unread 2 Dec 2004, 12:58   #25
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gio2k
Considering all the saved resources LCH have by now, this is going to be fun!!!!!
Nice trick though, "Let 1up overtake #1 while we save resources, then all other alliances will stop hitting us, and start hitting them"
Well, guess what, we don't care
I will hit 1ups puppets from now on. You know who you are.
Please step away from the crack pipe.

Quote:
Unread 2 Dec 2004, 13:13   #26
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Surprised it took people so long to post that, LCH have been targeting ND to make sure the round is just between them and 1up, they knew once 1up got to first place the entire universe would attack them leaving LCH with a free run to number one.
Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Dec 2004, 13:25   #27
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all

As said a lot in this thread, ND is getting a LOT of LCH incs. Personally, I would rather see 1up win than LCH.

Had LCH been hitting 1up instead of ND, I would have been quite happy to see us nap/ally them to stop them winning. As it is, I hope they finish 3rd at best. Of course, I am not HC, so none of this is ND's view, but personally, I think LCH and HR would be good allies, they're both politically inept.

ND = Kingmakers... so LCH hit us. GG LCh.
Unread 2 Dec 2004, 13:27   #28
Remy
Ex-Head Multihunter

Remy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud of

Hmmm

Funny how everyone '' knows'' what LCH does or decides. Some of you told us things about us in this forum of high quality (ahum) we didnt even know !

LCH HC will not go whining/boasting here about past/current/future politics or situation. We play PA and sometimes you win some and sometimes you lose some.

I would like to stress one point tho: any1 telling here that lch ''does'' this or ''does'' that and is not actually HC of LCH, can as wel stop, unless you add the remark that this is just speculative or your view. I see too much socalled 'facts'' running around.
R7-9: Had an account, but didnt play seriously
R09.5: []LCH[] Officer
R10.0: []LCH[] HC (Rank #9, #1 Gal)
R10.5-R18.0: []LCH[] HC Scanner!
R18.0-R33 : Multihunter, Head MH
R34-.. : [CT] HC
Remy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Dec 2004, 13:31   #29
The_Fish
ND

Quote:
Originally Posted by Remy
I would like to stress one point tho: any1 telling here that lch ''does'' this or ''does'' that and is not actually HC of LCH, can as wel stop, unless you add the remark that this is just speculative or your view. I see too much socalled 'facts'' running around.
however, it IS fact that you have been targetting ND and not 1up. You don't need to be LCH HC to see that. My gal status screen is enough ;/
Unread 2 Dec 2004, 13:33   #30
LocknLoad
Sh33p h3rd3r

LocknLoad will become famous soon enoughLocknLoad will become famous soon enough

Quote:
however, it IS fact that you have been targetting ND and not 1up. You don't need to be LCH HC to see that. My gal status screen is enough ;/

Hmm do you see 1up gal screens too? I suspect they see just as much LCH hitting them too. Just they are much more adept to defence then you are.
Do not make me get out the paddle!!! "
LocknLoad is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Dec 2004, 13:34   #31
The_Fish
ND

Quote:
Hmm do you see 1up gal screens too? I suspect they see just as much LCH hitting them too. Just they are much more adept to defence then you are.
HEH.

No, seriously, everyone with a clue knows that LCH have been targetting ND more than 1up lately, ND and 1up will both agree.

ND's strength for many rounds has been how well we defend.
Unread 2 Dec 2004, 13:35   #32
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

Quote:
Ho, he's right. 1up have the odd bit of LCH incoming but nothing to can be described as being targetted. I can't speak for ND's incoming but I know ours is mainly HR/Vsn/VGN/Mistu, albeit it not in particularly significnt quantities from one direction.

Quote:
Unread 2 Dec 2004, 13:54   #33
Gate
;D!

Gate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

I agree with Fish and mazzelaar, ND have, for 3 seperate days this week, received more incoming fleets than we have members. Compared with 1up's incs, we've received, literally,over 3/4s of LCH's firepower.

If 1up win, it's partly thanks to LCH; they're as much 1up's puppets as ND are.
Gate is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Dec 2004, 13:58   #34
lokken
BlueTuba

Quote:
Hmmm

Funny how everyone '' knows'' what LCH does or decides. Some of you told us things about us in this forum of high quality (ahum) we didnt even know !

LCH HC will not go whining/boasting here about past/current/future politics or situation. We play PA and sometimes you win some and sometimes you lose some.

People can infer from your conduct though, and like the continuing discussion of the 1up/ND situation on these forums I'm more than happy to let them do that either way, as that's what AD is about. Most people to be fair, have expressed their feelings on the issue as how they perceive things as to how they know them to be.

Although i agree with the essence of your post: people who claim to 'have a clue' usually don't.
Unread 2 Dec 2004, 14:28   #35
Dreadnought FTW
Somewhere in Curse

Dreadnought FTW has a little shameless behaviour in the past

If everything is about numbers wouldnt India pwn Pakistan?

Yes.

But its not

Both have secret weapons
Dreadnought FTW is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Dec 2004, 14:30   #36
Stifler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreadnought FTW
If everything is about numbers wouldnt India pwn Pakistan?

Yes.

But its not

Both have secret weapons
2nd forum account closed?

Former [1up]

Current [Spore]

Unread 2 Dec 2004, 14:33   #37
BoredOfThis
Still Dreadnought

BoredOfThis is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stifler
2nd forum account closed?
No, but i wont be using it anymore, just now to pwn you in this thread.

Dreadnought FTW is my new one forever
BoredOfThis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Dec 2004, 14:39   #38
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

You see, that's why my choice was easy to make.
Unread 2 Dec 2004, 14:46   #39
decoy
Grumpy old git

decoy is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Some of you told us things about us in this forum [..] we didnt even know !
So you're saying that you don't know what you're doing? We knew that. Pleasure to be of assistance ;-)

<+[R5W]Dread> cheating is unfair
< Kjeldoran> no
decoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Dec 2004, 15:06   #40
TheRat
Retired

TheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud of

Then Id hereby like to decalre our victory. With LCH needing aproxomately 21k score per player to catch up, theres really no way they can manage that in the 21 days remaining of the round. Its been fun, good luck next round.

-TheRat

-Elysium Officer
[1up] Senior MO
Retired
TheRat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Dec 2004, 15:41   #41
CrazyConrad
DarnocYzarc

CrazyConrad is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRat
Then Id hereby like to decalre our victory. With LCH needing aproxomately 21k score per player to catch up, theres really no way they can manage that in the 21 days remaining of the round. Its been fun, good luck next round.

-TheRat
Congrats :/
Unread 2 Dec 2004, 16:46   #42
Remy
Ex-Head Multihunter

Remy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud of

Quote:
We have been targetting both 1up and ND, and at few times more ND then 1up. We also targetted other alliances. ND targetted us also a lot, even before we dedicated started targeting ND (indeed, you only had to look at LCH gal statuses to see ND waves).

In general, any1 whining about being targetted doesnt understand the game type: war. Shit happens. We didnt whine about ND targeting us, why shud you whine when we repay you?

Although I am very curious about some things this round, I choose not to ask about them in public, because then someone wud probably accuse me of whining, which I try to prevent. Maybe I will ask later, in PM :-)
R7-9: Had an account, but didnt play seriously
R09.5: []LCH[] Officer
R10.0: []LCH[] HC (Rank #9, #1 Gal)
R10.5-R18.0: []LCH[] HC Scanner!
R18.0-R33 : Multihunter, Head MH
R34-.. : [CT] HC
Remy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Dec 2004, 17:16   #43
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

LCH FTW!:((((((((((((((
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Dec 2004, 18:06   #44
Lord_Thunderball
Playing Speedrounds

Lord_Thunderball is on a distinguished road

Why can't ND become #1. If they really want to.. Hit 1up with all now. Make sure 1up gets below ND. Then hit LCH with all others. And ND is #1. Both a wait, that's impossible just like:

A 30 Mil gap is to big to overcome......

And ofcource, some sorta nap/alliance/wing needs to be cut off....

But saying it isn't possible, is saying 1up can't win with 67 ppl.
Unread 2 Dec 2004, 18:41   #45
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

That wouldn't work, for someone who's been around a long time you aren't very good at this Thunder The round is between three alliances 1up, ND and LCH, everyone is going to attack 1up since LCH has lured them into it by refusing to check their growth, in effect everyone else will do LCH’s dirty work, this in my opinion will put 1up out of the picture, there’s no way 67 members good as they are can pin back a thousand odd fleet slots, this is pretty good political play from LCH. This leaves the round between ND and LCH. ND have two choices, they can continue hitting LCH and hope that when everyone hits 1up that 1up decide to smash LCH to pieces without really concentrating on anyone else, this would leave ND free to grab the number one spot as the round ends and this leaves 1up with the role of king maker (Probably second place and top averages) which was what they originally wanted. The second choice is that ND attack 1up with everyone else, 1up attack everyone back with equal venom rather than just hit LCH. 1up will again be overrun, by the time the 1up witch hunt is over most alliances will be well past their peak (Most already are) and unable to launch another campaign or more likely the round will end.

To be honest the only way I see the round going is to LCH as I predicted for a while, even if the first scenario played out I think 20 million points is a lot for ND to make up especially when LCH will be pulling in large amounts of asteroids from 1up with reduced incoming themselves. Though I would like to see ND do it, after 5 years trying you guys deserve it
Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Dec 2004, 18:53   #46
Gate
;D!

Gate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord_Thunderball
Why can't ND become #1. If they really want to.. Hit 1up with all now. Make sure 1up gets below ND. Then hit LCH with all others. And ND is #1. Both a wait, that's impossible just like:

A 30 Mil gap is to big to overcome......

And ofcource, some sorta nap/alliance/wing needs to be cut off....

But saying it isn't possible, is saying 1up can't win with 67 ppl.
Hicks is right. I don't see us getting enough support; LCH have plenty of friends and have, politically, played well
Gate is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Dec 2004, 19:06   #47
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

Shocker.

LCH HC has no control over their firepower.
And they cant read whos getting roided on Sandmans.

Great, I bet all the members of LCH feel so comfy now
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Dec 2004, 19:07   #48
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gate
Hicks is right. I don't see us getting enough support; LCH have plenty of friends and have, politically, played well
Thats dependent on them actually breaking 1up. If not, they have just played high and lost.
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Dec 2004, 19:33   #49
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

1up cannot win with 67 members, you are all making ludicrous assumptions & deductions by looking at mere numbers in the universe screen ! LCH are quite really in the driving seat, holding themselves for a quick final charge towards the end & to capture all glory !

etc.
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Dec 2004, 19:55   #50
Villeh
Ubi concordia, ibi victor

Villeh is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hicks
ND have two choices, they can continue hitting LCH and hope that when everyone hits 1up that 1up decide to smash LCH to pieces without really concentrating on anyone else, this would leave ND free to grab the number one spot as the round ends and this leaves 1up with the role of king maker (Probably second place and top averages) which was what they originally wanted. The second choice is that ND attack 1up with everyone else, 1up attack everyone back with equal venom rather than just hit LCH.
That 2nd option will never happen, ND will never turn on 1up, without 1up they can't possibly win! And I doubt they have the balls, they will have plenty reasons/excuses not too, so naaaah, ND will be the 1up puppets for the remainding of this round, anyone saying otherwise, I look forward to be proved wrong...

Quote:
Originally Posted by _ryzekiel_
1up cannot win with 67 members, you are all making ludicrous assumptions & deductions by looking at mere numbers in the universe screen ! LCH are quite really in the driving seat, holding themselves for a quick final charge towards the end & to capture all glory !
Do you even read what you write?
1up can easily, well not easily, but they can surely win this round... But they might be 'afraid' to try, and rather go the obvious and 'easy' route of making ND the victors, and ofc pat themselves on the back for being Kingmakers and #1 on average score like they initially wanted to...
LCH atm is in the driving seat, of the car that just got rearended...

LCH's 20 mill score lead over ND is not really much to talk about...
4 days ago LCH had a 30+ mill lead over 1up... Suddenly 1up is in the lead by score, and have a roid lead by 30.000 roids...

1up, LCH & ND all stand a chance to win still, though atm I would say 1up and ND stand strongest for the claim of both top spots as they are the strongest block/ally/whatever cooperative term you like to use!

* We do not exist *
Villeh is offline   Reply With Quote