User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 20 Apr 2014, 09:13   #101
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of
Re: R56 development thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Influence View Post
I'm getting quite annoyed by this riddle of 'you are not hitting the #1 ally' you are playing atm. I firmly believe in the concept of looking at yourself first before looking at others. At no point in time did the ally you are currently in showed the slightest bit of interest in hitting the #1 ally, so perhaps it is time you start trying to convince your own alliance about the importance of hitting Spore first before blaming other allies for not doing the thing you want.

I know i am not in an alliance that is currently hitting the #1 ally right now, but i am not telling anyone else to do so either. Nor am I telling you to stir shit in your own alliance for that matter. Your alliance, like any other alliance in this game, can play the way they want in my opinion. I am sure the powers that be in your alliance aren't hitting the #1 for some valid reason.

I also don't think GM is using anything as an excuse to deliberately stagnate the round, as you are suggesting. I think GM is stating how they are currently looking at the state of politics, not giving any excuses. Nor should he give any excuses in my opinion, as his first and foremost responsibility is to his own alliance.
I dont need to go on AD to tell my own alliance to hit #1.
Ive asked if i could take up my own job in FAnG to get it back on track for the remainder of the round, how ever who ever is in charge has decided to "disband" FAnG prior to the round start with putting the recruitment thread of a New allie wich is playing r57 in the private channel and have had the officers to run lol Waves on other alliances.
Its a shame for the good name of FAnG indeed.

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Apr 2014, 09:33   #102
Connovar
YAAARRGH!

Connovar is a jewel in the roughConnovar is a jewel in the roughConnovar is a jewel in the rough

The new alliance doesn't mean the disbanding of FAnG
Connovar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Apr 2014, 11:36   #103
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Connovar View Post
The new alliance doesn't mean the disbanding of FAnG
That makes using the topic of our private channel to recruit for the new alliance even more lame.
FAnG should always be a alliance that keeps taking the hard fights from start to finish.
Sadly enough FAnG started out this round as a alliance who was run by the completely wrong people, even though most of us had a little hope they would come gooind in the time of need.
If i was in charge of FAnG, or any of the other alliance, atleast i would do the right thing, and stop fencing for the good of the game.
Not that i dont want Spore to win, but i think it should be some competition for the #1 place.

Unread 20 Apr 2014, 12:19   #104
Joseph
Error

Joseph is just really niceJoseph is just really niceJoseph is just really niceJoseph is just really niceJoseph is just really nice

Bb ... Chill man... The last 400 ticks its always were things get hot... U cant blame conno or anyone else about your choice to join fang. Irv is the only one who can run fang. I cant see even bazza playing with u...
In my first reply in this post i was laughing looking for u asking ppl to hit spore. Calm down... I can see a war running right now
Unread 20 Apr 2014, 12:43   #105
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joseph View Post
Bb ... Chill man... The last 400 ticks its always were things get hot... U cant blame conno or anyone else about your choice to join fang. Irv is the only one who can run fang. I cant see even bazza playing with u...
In my first reply in this post i was laughing looking for u asking ppl to hit spore. Calm down... I can see a war running right now
Connovar is just a member like the rest of us.
I like FAnG, i just dont like when allies dont want to take any responsibilty when the round is heading into stagnation.

Unread 20 Apr 2014, 19:34   #106
BlackMagic

BlackMagic is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher View Post
That makes using the topic of our private channel to recruit for the new alliance even more lame.
FAnG should always be a alliance that keeps taking the hard fights from start to finish.
Sadly enough FAnG started out this round as a alliance who was run by the completely wrong people, even though most of us had a little hope they would come gooind in the time of need.
If i was in charge of FAnG, or any of the other alliance, atleast i would do the right thing, and stop fencing for the good of the game.
Not that i dont want Spore to win, but i think it should be some competition for the #1 place.
I think you'l find Fang has had it's fair share of fights this round, we do not need to get involved in the little gang-bang of Spore, you boys and girls are quite capable of taking them down without us.

We have tried to organise our politics, but due to past experiences people are reluctant, we have our own enemies and allies and will work our own game accordingly.
BlackMagic is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Apr 2014, 19:38   #107
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeeJay View Post
And that was how many years ago?
March 2011
Unread 20 Apr 2014, 19:45   #108
Connovar
YAAARRGH!

Connovar is a jewel in the roughConnovar is a jewel in the roughConnovar is a jewel in the rough

I think the technical term for FAnG this round is FUBAR. But its just been a bumpy start, im sure the end of the round will be as fun as always
Unread 20 Apr 2014, 20:41   #109
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

DrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackMagic View Post
you boys and girls are quite capable of taking them down without us.
Clearly not... I expect another round of "everyone nap spore" this summer!

* We do not exist *

* G-II * NoS * VsN * Ascendancy * Osiris * xVx * Ultores *

DrunkenViking is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Apr 2014, 21:00   #110
Cochese
Retired

Cochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond repute

Structure Defense constructions need looking at, as they are useless.

Utterly useless since r3
Cochese is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Apr 2014, 22:07   #111
vuLgAr
Bi-Winning

vuLgAr is a name known to allvuLgAr is a name known to allvuLgAr is a name known to allvuLgAr is a name known to allvuLgAr is a name known to allvuLgAr is a name known to all

another awful round, this thread is titled development which is kinda ironic imo as nothing this round has developed it's been shit from pt1.

H-A ODDR Apprime xVx VisioN HEROES Ultores
vuLgAr is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Apr 2014, 19:34   #112
[DDK]gm

[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future

there are some developments for you! :/
R10 Eclipse
R10.5-R13 FAnG
R20-23 CT
R23 (CT BG) ToF
R24-R82... CT
[DDK]gm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Apr 2014, 22:42   #113
[DDK]gm

[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future

wow alliances falling over each other to nap spore... 7 in-game alliances so far!
Don't complain about stagnation or #1 running away with it again please!
R10 Eclipse
R10.5-R13 FAnG
R20-23 CT
R23 (CT BG) ToF
R24-R82... CT
Unread 23 Apr 2014, 23:21   #114
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

DrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud of

lol

Grats Spore, well played uni!

* We do not exist *

* G-II * NoS * VsN * Ascendancy * Osiris * xVx * Ultores *

DrunkenViking is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Apr 2014, 02:43   #115
Serio
Lovable Ginger

Serio is an unknown quantity at this point

the Alliance Relations page is mind boggling to behold. what a boring ****ing round :/
r56 HR Officer
r57-58 Black Flag
r59 Astraeus HC / Black Flag
r60 Black Flag
r61 Black Flag officer
r62-67 Black Flag
r68-70 Illuminati HC
r71 FAnG
r72 Black Flag
r73 Ultores
Serio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Apr 2014, 03:02   #116
Blue_Esper

Blue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of light

you know round is broken when ultores and ct are napped.
It's also good to see the top 2 alliances with end of round naps.....again

Last edited by Blue_Esper; 24 Apr 2014 at 06:57.
Blue_Esper is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Apr 2014, 08:40   #117
isildurx

isildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond repute

Final nail in the coffin to prove that the alliance-situation in this game has detoriated beyond repair.
Unread 24 Apr 2014, 08:47   #118
Hunterrrr
Blah Blah Blah

Hunterrrr has a spectacular aura aboutHunterrrr has a spectacular aura aboutHunterrrr has a spectacular aura about

Naptarion at its best.

Unread 24 Apr 2014, 09:37   #119
Shev
So what?

Shev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to behold

I'm not in an alliance and winning is what matters in my opinion, but Spore's methods have obviously changed from their initial willingness to accept deals to prevent stagnation

(http://pirate.planetarion.com/showthread.php?t=200041)

[RaH] [Mercenaries]
Shev is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Apr 2014, 13:00   #120
Joseph
Error

Joseph is just really niceJoseph is just really niceJoseph is just really niceJoseph is just really niceJoseph is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shev View Post
I'm not in an alliance and winning is what matters in my opinion, but Spore's methods have obviously changed from their initial willingness to accept deals to prevent stagnation

(http://pirate.planetarion.com/showthread.php?t=200041)
This thread works only when some1 else still in #1
Unread 24 Apr 2014, 13:38   #121
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Zhil has shaved his head especially for this round.
Unread 24 Apr 2014, 14:06   #122
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joseph View Post
This thread works only when some1 else still in #1
Actually, no. When you're second or third, cooperating with other alliances to take down the #1 a notch or two is laudable, and works to prevent stagnation. It's only when you're first and still cooperate (or agree to refrain from fighting) with other alliances that you stagnate the round. Shev's post is perfectly reasonable.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.

Last edited by Mzyxptlk; 24 Apr 2014 at 14:17.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Apr 2014, 19:03   #123
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light

Looks like PA needs a bigger carrot for the alliance win.
Unread 24 Apr 2014, 21:38   #124
jermain

jermain is on a distinguished road

To be honest. You can't blame #1 for napping the uni and winning. Any alliance would do it and it is very good politics. Credit where credit's due to Spore for their politics this rnd.

HOWEVER, the alliances that have nap'ed them are to be blunt pretty pathetic. Especially if you theoretically could still get #1. If i was in Vikings i'd be embarrassed on behalf of my HC. Nap'ing #1 when you are 2nd is pathetic.

Perhaps they are waiting for the opportune moment to backstab Spore and try to get #1 in the dieing ticks. Their timing would have to be impeccable for them not to get bashed themselves. However I think they have already missed the boat but we'll see.
jermain is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Apr 2014, 21:46   #125
OlaTa
Friends and Foes

OlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to behold

Newest rumour: Zhil will BP Ultores next round.
Unread 25 Apr 2014, 03:38   #126
aif
old spy

aif has a spectacular aura aboutaif has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by [DDK]gm View Post
wow alliances falling over each other to nap spore... 7 in-game alliances so far!
Don't complain about stagnation or #1 running away with it again please!
Gm, i have been mostly inactive this round but the counter block was made after a massiv block was inplace to hit spore.

and tbh i think if CT only had taken maybe ult ?, it would have been a fun fight ? you 2 had 50% more vaule then spore alone, apprime/immortals/hr/ult @ time faceless and rock hit as well (gal raid) but not full force but still, and Ct that came 2 ticks after everyone else, if more then HR had gone cr/bs that would given CT some good roids, but some might call it greedy?

Just look @ ur own members jumping to take the Pnap we offered all CT in spore galaxys. (yes we take action when we are hit by a block)

can you blame spore for geting a counterblock up ?

spore is a young allaince we have less then 5 active rounds, and we adapt and yes we try to win, but we have tryed to fight fair, but sadly blocks and naptarion is something that is a big part of the game even tho most of us hate it, where is the epic 1v1 fights??.

iam just an HC advisor this round, but i would have gone to war with CT ages ago.
Zhil and bashar give CT alot of respect, id say tomuch but they are the exec in spore.

for me this is the end, iam quiting spore this round and i realy belive that spore are playing with honor, yes we have done naps/fortavoidens but all allaince do.

well played shazna and arc 2:1 tryed to give you a fight but a random galaxy are no macht aginst a private one ;-) GG and grats with the galaxy win 9:8

I wont say i quit PA becouse this game draws me back in, but alest for the summer iam gone.

take care and yes i know my english skills sucks.

Regards "the old spy" Aif

ps: plz take note that iam not spore hc or exec and this is basicly my veiws it might have faults in it.

maybe when iam gone ultores will finaly stop looking for my spys ?

Last edited by aif; 25 Apr 2014 at 03:53.
aif is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Apr 2014, 09:13   #127
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

eksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by aif
Don't recall us doing anything beyond limiting who had access to the fleet page, but hey
eksero is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Apr 2014, 09:57   #128
Killeah
Old Skool

Killeah has a spectacular aura aboutKilleah has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by aif View Post

The fact that you assume to know, implies that ultores prolly won't
Killeah is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Apr 2014, 12:44   #129
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by jermain View Post
To be honest. You can't blame #1 for napping the uni and winning. Any alliance would do it and it is very good politics. Credit where credit's due to Spore for their politics this rnd.

HOWEVER, the alliances that have nap'ed them are to be blunt pretty pathetic. Especially if you theoretically could still get #1. If i was in Vikings i'd be embarrassed on behalf of my HC. Nap'ing #1 when you are 2nd is pathetic.

Vikings has always played this tactic, they are too afraid of actualy playing the game at the same level as the other alliances usualy is.
Same goes for FAnG this round, they are more occupied of roiding 500 roids ND planets instead of going for the big roids.
Perhaps this will change when the current leadership leaves for the new alliance they are setting up next round, and then someone can bring FAnG back to its glory

Unread 25 Apr 2014, 13:29   #130
Connovar
YAAARRGH!

Lol.

Butcher you are such a retard.
Unread 25 Apr 2014, 14:14   #131
fortran

fortran is a jewel in the roughfortran is a jewel in the roughfortran is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Vikings has always played this tactic, they are too afraid of actualy playing the game at the same level as the other alliances usualy are.
Idd, we even tried last round to give up on defense completely and jihad but most members in the end found it was not the Vikings way to play. It was even understandable how other alliances demotivates quickly doing this. I don't think Vikings will try to play at that same level again.
Unread 25 Apr 2014, 18:40   #132
Joseph
Error

Quote:
Originally Posted by jermain View Post
Nap'ing #1 when you are 2nd is pathetic.
thats true..

but and if u napped when both was running for the #1?

still pathetic?? or spore just won the roid race? =)
Unread 25 Apr 2014, 19:05   #133
[DDK]gm

they napped preround, its not vikings fault, they wanted to change sides so to speak and got caught up in this. maybe they should of done what we were doing and have 2 week naps/avoidance with option to extend, it keeps options open as the round develops.
R10 Eclipse
R10.5-R13 FAnG
R20-23 CT
R23 (CT BG) ToF
R24-R82... CT
Unread 25 Apr 2014, 19:10   #134
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by fortran View Post
Idd, we even tried last round to give up on defense completely and jihad but most members in the end found it was not the Vikings way to play. It was even understandable how other alliances demotivates quickly doing this. I don't think Vikings will try to play at that same level again.
No, other alliances like ND/CT/Ultores/Apprime have always taken the neccesary fights to achieve round wins.
The former TGV and the current Vikings have always avoided fights theyve needed to take to achieve victory.
Nothing is as demotivating as roiding smaller(lesser) alliances for an entire round for most players.

Unread 25 Apr 2014, 20:35   #135
aif
old spy

Quote:
No, other alliances like ND/CT/Ultores/Apprime have always taken the neccesary fights to achieve round wins.
The former TGV and the current Vikings have always avoided fights theyve needed to take to achieve victory.
Nothing is as demotivating as roiding smaller(lesser) alliances for an entire round for most players.
i think ur wrong, vikings did what they felt they had to do. ultores and vikings last round had a falling out, and that made vikings look for other allainces to work with, this time they went to the other side and found spore that tought it would be a nice idea to work with vikings in the form of not hiting each other.

what the all of the univers was looking for when spore got ahead was viking to hit us, when that did not happen and spore attacking ultores ealry becouse they felt ultores was the bigest threath (yes alot of spore think ultores are a good allaince.)

every one, but apprime did refused ultores cry for help, becouse they have a rep for breaking deals and backstabbing (sorry but you do)

and this let spore and vikings gain alot of ground.

this changed how ever when CT keept attacking spore, and spore was leting CT know that we wont have this going for much longer. CT then went to the inso/ult/vik/immotrals/hr/apprime/faceless asking for help to hit spore down.

with CT in the lead the block formed. and this made spore lose alot of roids and ground. The roid lead we had vrs vikings where gone.

only HC´s in joint block rooms knows what happening right now will it be fun ?

BB, i think vikings still have a chance of winning this, they just need to land better then spore, right now vikings got more roids in there top 50 then spore does .
i ofc hope they wont as that means that spore dont win agian , but vikings as faceless last round play to win, i personaly think they should have moved to spores aid the first day and not attack with the block into spore forts to roid fang ;-) but there iam biassed as they roided my galaxys fang dry.

Last edited by aif; 25 Apr 2014 at 20:41.
Unread 25 Apr 2014, 21:12   #136
[DDK]gm

lies, we didnt ask inso or vik and tbh you never lost any ground as you still have the roid lead
R10 Eclipse
R10.5-R13 FAnG
R20-23 CT
R23 (CT BG) ToF
R24-R82... CT
Unread 25 Apr 2014, 21:32   #137
aif
old spy

Quote:
Originally Posted by [DDK]gm View Post
lies, we didnt ask inso or vik and tbh you never lost any ground as you still have the roid lead
we have the roid lead for 65 planets vikings have the lead in the counted 50.

and for the record, iam 100% sure CT did ask insomina to join, but i cant say that about vikings becouse i did not see logs for that (i did for insomina one)

so carefull about who you say lies to ;-)

iam not an HC this round gm, so alot of what i get is from my spys and i cant say its all true or clouded stuff to get my intrest . but some parts i belive
Unread 25 Apr 2014, 22:14   #138
Joseph
Error

as i said before, this thread started with BB asking ppl to hit spore...
thats ok...
ask some1 to backstab other one
well..
thats not ok =)
Unread 25 Apr 2014, 23:59   #139
[DDK]gm

I sure as hell didn't ask insomnia to hit spore, they were napped to you ingame. Spore is still outgrowing vikings. CT isn't here to make vikings win. It's aim is to make you earn the win and also not to be roided quietly. We will go down fighting.
R10 Eclipse
R10.5-R13 FAnG
R20-23 CT
R23 (CT BG) ToF
R24-R82... CT
Unread 26 Apr 2014, 00:17   #140
[DDK]gm

Ok Aif present the log, prove you are not lieing.
R10 Eclipse
R10.5-R13 FAnG
R20-23 CT
R23 (CT BG) ToF
R24-R82... CT
Unread 26 Apr 2014, 01:44   #141
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

I blame a lack of incentive for alliances going for #1
Unread 26 Apr 2014, 03:20   #142
Plaguuu

Plaguuu is just really nicePlaguuu is just really nicePlaguuu is just really nicePlaguuu is just really nicePlaguuu is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paisley View Post
I blame a lack of incentive for alliances going for #1
Surely winning should be a good incentive in itself?
Plaguuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Apr 2014, 06:11   #143
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plaguuu View Post
I cannot understand why alliances that got a chance winning decide to stay away from all conflicts.
If you want to win you have to go for it, instead of settling for 2nd

Unread 26 Apr 2014, 07:04   #144
isildurx

isildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond repute

Oh there's plenty of situations where I wouldn't want my #2 ranked alliance to hit the #1 ranked one, but in this situation whene there's already a sizeable block lined up vs #1 and, I still got a chance of making #1 and there's not too long left of the round, I'd deffo go for it.
Unread 26 Apr 2014, 07:40   #145
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by isildurx View Post
Oh there's plenty of situations where I wouldn't want my #2 ranked alliance to hit the #1 ranked one, but in this situation whene there's already a sizeable block lined up vs #1 and, I still got a chance of making #1 and there's not too long left of the round, I'd deffo go for it.
Theyve been doing this all the rounds theyve been in.
I wonder why the other alliances bother to hold up with the top 2 alliances being naped.

Unread 26 Apr 2014, 07:44   #146
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of

I actually really dislike a lot of the attitude to what alliances are doing in this thread.

So what if Vikings arent 'going for the win'. That is their choice and no one elses, just because they are an alliance doesnt mean they HAVE to win the round or want to.

So what if Spore napped 90% of the uni for 80% of the round. There is nothing wrong with this, if anything all the alliances they offered NAPs to are to blame for excepting and stagnating the round. Spore have not stagnated the round, they have used politics and mechanics available to stay ahead.

Everyone is entitled to play the game as they want, it might not be 'fun' for some people and yes this game was primarily a war game but once Alliances/Politics were introduced then options like this were made acceptable and tough that is the way it is. For everyones moaning you cannot remove alliances from the game, they would still exsist even if PA team took it all away ingame, it would just be a lot harder to land or do anything because their would no cap on how many people were in said alliance.

The one voice that is probably the most right in the last 10-15 posts is Paisley, in order to make alliances fight each other and take risks the rewards need to be better, i dont know what you can do but the small amount of credits is pathetic, especially when a lot of regular players have ATLEAST 2-3 credits floating around spare every round (thats what happens when its cheaper to buy 3 at a time).
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Apr 2014, 08:06   #147
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiba View Post
I actually really dislike a lot of the attitude to what alliances are doing in this thread.

So what if Vikings arent 'going for the win'. That is their choice and no one elses, just because they are an alliance doesnt mean they HAVE to win the round or want to.

So what if Spore napped 90% of the uni for 80% of the round. There is nothing wrong with this, if anything all the alliances they offered NAPs to are to blame for excepting and stagnating the round. Spore have not stagnated the round, they have used politics and mechanics available to stay ahead.

Everyone is entitled to play the game as they want, it might not be 'fun' for some people and yes this game was primarily a war game but once Alliances/Politics were introduced then options like this were made acceptable and tough that is the way it is. For everyones moaning you cannot remove alliances from the game, they would still exsist even if PA team took it all away ingame, it would just be a lot harder to land or do anything because their would no cap on how many people were in said alliance.

The one voice that is probably the most right in the last 10-15 posts is Paisley, in order to make alliances fight each other and take risks the rewards need to be better, i dont know what you can do but the small amount of credits is pathetic, especially when a lot of regular players have ATLEAST 2-3 credits floating around spare every round (thats what happens when its cheaper to buy 3 at a time).
Nobody has questioned Spores tactic after the round headed into its current status.
Everyone is questioning the other alliances that are NAPed with either two.
Its not that its in their interest at all, they cant outgrow them, they cant catch up. If ND/FL/FAnG choose to hit Spore with the block they will grow at a far higher speed.
I can guarantee if FAnG plays next round that they will relay on a far diffrent strategy

Unread 26 Apr 2014, 08:30   #148
Blue_Esper

Blue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of light

I HC'd TGV one round, and much of the HC team is the same in Vikings, and let me tell you they have no intention or desire to win a round. Much prefer to sit back enjoy gal raiding and trying for planet rankings, then anything productive alliance wise. sure they join blocks and what not, but when given the opportunity to go for #1 they are left wanting.
Unread 26 Apr 2014, 09:17   #149
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plaguuu View Post
You would think that, but nope
Unread 26 Apr 2014, 11:57   #150
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue_Esper View Post
I HC'd TGV one round, and much of the HC team is the same in Vikings, and let me tell you they have no intention or desire to win a round. Much prefer to sit back enjoy gal raiding and trying for planet rankings, then anything productive alliance wise. sure they join blocks and what not, but when given the opportunity to go for #1 they are left wanting.
Couldn't have said better myself.

There is nothing wrong with playing like this. Just because they have good planets and score it means they are high up the ally ranks, IT DOES NOT mean they have an obligation to go ftw.

And bitcher if Irvine was HCing fang again then maybe if he isn't then no fang will do what it did this round again, die a slow death. There isn't the players of good enough activity and quality will to play in an irvineless fang to compete for anything
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote